All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 04'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work

It seems like this story's gotten a lot of weird comments from people with their own ideas, but you're a great writer, and I hope you keep going and don't let the haters get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing against the story itself.

I like the story to this point, but my one complaint -- even as a male -- is the constant use of the word "cunt" to refer to Ashley's pussy. As, around my part of this world, that word is used more as an insult (especially against girls who are being bullied), thus it starts to become uncomfortable when used as often as it is in this story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
So far, so good.

The build up is a little slow, but the basic plot line is good. Not so sure about the Ashley / father aspect, that somehow doesn't go with the other plot lines. But having said that, it's your story, so if you have something else in mind for future development, so be it. What about Mum, will she take part in the story? At the moment though, I'm really looking forward to the pool party. Please don't make us wait too long, eh !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
958 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES