Ashley's Campaign Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Ashley got home about 6 or 1800 Dad time. Robert was marinating some steaks to BBQ. He's already made a big potato salad and had cut up a pile of vegetables for a stir fry.

When she told him her plan to visit Ryan at 2100, her Dad said, "Well then you are limited to one glass of wine. Make sure you give Ryan my best wishes. It's hard having someone close to you dying in the hospital. Oh and dinner can be ready in half an hour out on the patio. I don't know how many more warm evenings we will have to eat outside. Josh is already here and said he's hungry too. He's also going out to see Jessica."

Ashley said, "Well I am famished, so the sooner, the better. We should have time after dinner for me to show off my new school clothes. I need your opinion on some of them, and I expect to return a few items."

Ashely wanted to be wide awake when she visited Ryan, so she grabbed the last of the coffee in the French press. It had been sitting around for a few hours, and her Dad had made it extra strong.

They had a nice relaxing dinner under the patio lights. Robert finished off what would have been Ashley and Josh's second glasses of wine. After dinner, Ashley told her Dad to stay seated. She and Josh cleared the table before Josh headed off for his date.

Ashley paraded outfit after outfit in front of her Dad. She made sure she emphasized that several of the items could go together in different combinations. She was happy her Dad was frank in his opinion of what he liked. By the end, she had decided to return about a quarter of the items. Some didn't look as good as they had in the store during her buying frenzy. Others just wouldn't be very practical in Central New York weather.

Finally, Ashley said, "Emily's mother showed me a great dress for the Homecoming Dance. I need to look really great since some people will wait until the last minute to vote. They accept ballots for the first hour of the dance."

Ashley sat in her Dad's lap and showed him a series of pictures from different angles with her in the dress. Her Dad whistled.

"Wow, that is a drop dead gorgeous dress and it is really flattering on you! I mean you are always beautiful, but it looks like it was made especially for you."

He whistled again when she told him the price.

"Well, I just landed a big client today, so I'm feeling generous. It is your senior year, and you were reasonable on your purchase of clothes for school. So OK yes."

Ashley squealed in excitement and hugged her Dad, "Thanks so much, I love you to pieces."

Robert said, "Hey at least I can make one woman in this world happy. Now you'd better get going if you are not going to keep Ryan waiting. You are both still in training so I'd like you home by midnight. You can always see him again tomorrow."

Ashley changed into some tight fitting jeans and a knit top. It didn't take her long to drive the two miles to Ryan's house. They both lived on the same ridge overlooking the valley with the lights of Rivervale shining below. Ryan was standing in the front door as she drove up. She was always impressed with his French colonial style house. Ryan's Dad was the president of the main bank in Rivervale and needed the large sprawling complex for entertaining. In that sense, her Dad and Ryan's thought alike but this house dwarfed Ashley's large ranch.

Ashley sprinted up the steps and threw her arms around Ryan. He hugged her back affectionately and then led her inside to the kitchen. He had just finished a snack and had a large glass of wine. She accepted his offer of some wine, and they sat down side by side in the breakfast nook.

Ashley put an arm around Ryan's shoulder and asked, "How are you doing Ryan?

"I think I might have gotten a couple of hours sleep in the hospital waiting room, but no one sleeps in a hospital. The hard part is waiting around for anyone to tell you what is happening."

Ashley said, "I feel so sorry about your grandmother."

Ryan looked down at his hands holding his wine glass and said, "Well she is 82 and has had an incredible life. Still I grew up in Rochester, and she helped raise me. We lived close by and were always over at her place. Even when Dad was made president of the Rivervale Bank we would drive to Rochester a couple of times a month. We talk on the phone several times a week."

Ashley could tell that Ryan just needed to talk. He was exhausted tonight, and his eyes were red. She sat with Ryan and listened to stories about his Nana for a couple of hours. Ryan had finished the bottle of wine and Ashley had managed to keep herself to just two small glasses.

Finally, Ryan ran out of steam. He blinked and said, "Sorry Ashley, I've been hogging the conversation. How are you doing? Did you buy your school clothes today?"

Ashley replied that she was fine and would like to see him tomorrow. She said that she could wait until then to talk about herself.

Ashley said, "You know what would be fun? We could go running on the ridge trail tomorrow. You could jog over to my house tomorrow morning for some of my Dad's famous pancakes. Afterward, we could do the ridge trail together. I understand it is about a 9 mile loop to the falls, and I've always wanted to do it. I'd feel safer with you along as a chaperone."

Ryan agreed that would be fun. "The coach wanted us to get some exercise this weekend. Obviously I didn't do anything today. What time do you want me over for breakfast?"

Ashley said, "My Dad lets us sleep late on Sunday. So aim for 0900."

Ryan laughed, "I don't think you guys understand late. I'd better get to bed now if I am going to get up that early on a Sunday."

"Get a good night's sleep. I plan on working you hard tomorrow."

They walked to the front door, and Ashley gave him her best goodnight kiss. She had hoped for more tonight and decided on giving him something better tomorrow.

Ryan said, "Wow you are the best kisser. I'll dream about your kiss tonight and see you bright and early tomorrow."

Ashley laughed and waved from her car as she drove off. It was only 9:45 when she left, and she felt wide awake.

When she got home, she stopped by her Dad's office to let him know she was safely home. Her Dad said that her brother was already home and probably in bed. She told him about how Ryan was doing and wished she could cheer him up.

"I invited him over for pancakes and a run. Is it OK if he joins us?"

"No problem, I like Ryan. I can quickly make more for breakfast. I think taking his mind off of his grandmother is a great idea."

"Thanks, Dad, I told him 0900. Guess I'd better try and get some sleep. Good night, Dad."

"Good night sweetheart."

Ashley gave his a kiss on the cheek and headed to her room. Her brother's door was closed. She put in her earbuds listened to some music while she checked her phone for messages and any new posts. There was a text from Emily saying that she had talked to some of her special friends and that the LGBT alliance was considering supporting her. Her competitor, Ellen, was considered a homophobe. Still they wanted to meet with Ashley before they committed. Maybe some evening next week just before school starts?

Ashley texted Emily and said she'd be happy to meet with the group.

Ashley set out her running clothes. She decided to get to bed early since she'd have to get up somewhat early tomorrow. She washed up in the bathroom then changed into her summer PJs. She turned out the bedside lamp and laid down on her bed. It was another hot and steaming night. There was no breeze coming through the window by her bed, and she didn't want any covers or even a sheet. She turned the fan on full, and the breeze felt nice even though the fan was loud. She tossed and turned for twenty minutes before she realized that she shouldn't have had her Dad's strong coffee so late in the day.

She turned on the lamp on her nightstand and went to the closet to retrieve the leather case. She set the case on her night stand with the lid propped against the wall. She had used the smallest one before and decided to try the next larger vibrator. She had no desire to repeat her experience with the butt plug. She hesitated a minute before passing on the anal beads. She could wait for another time to try them out.

She laid back on the bed and then had an idea. She got up and took the wall mirror by the door and swapped it for a picture on the wall by the foot of her bed. The hanger tilted the mirror down. When she laid back on the bed with a pillow under her head, she could see the reflection of her PJ bottoms in the mirror. She decided to shuck her PJs. She lay back down wearing only her earbuds and started to play with her breasts. She kneaded both of her breasts at once and teased her nipples. After a bit, she could feel herself getting wet. She slowly ran her fingers over her taut abdomen to her bare pussy. She caressed her slit and ran a finger over the entrance to her vagina. She pulled some of her pussy juices up to her clit and rubbed it slowly with one hand while the other continued to fondle her pussy lips.

Ashley was starting to feel excited. She was nervous about the larger vibrator, but that only added to the excitement. She took some lube from the case and applied it to her middle finger. She worked it down her slit and eased it into her tight vagina. She paused for a bit while she adjusted to having something in her cunt. She then started to work it slowly in and out while continuing to use her other hand to play with her clit.

Finally, she took some more lube and applied it to the tip of the vibrator. She left the vibrator off while she slowly ran it up and down her slit as she worked up the courage to try it. As she played with her clit she gradually began to work the vibrator into her vagina. It was immediately apparent that it was going to be a tight fit. She splayed her knees out to the side and brought the pads of her feet together just below her ass. She was now as open as she could be. She looked in the mirror and pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers. She could see the opening to her vagina. It seemed impossibly small.

Holding her labia apart with one hand, she began to press the vibrator against her vagina. She worked the tip around while she moved her other hand to her clit and slowly rubbed it. She was panting from the tension and was beginning to work up a sheen of sweat on her torso. She tried to pump it slowly back and forth against her tight opening. She could see in the mirror that she was making a little progress. She had maybe an inch inside of her when she put both hands on the vibrator and began to push it in and out of her vagina. Each thrust seemed to get a little more of the vibrator into her tight channel.

It probably hadn't been long, but it seemed like forever, when the tip of the vibrator finally bottomed out. She held still for a minute to relax. She turned on the vibrator and began to work it slowly at first. It felt wonderful. All she could think of was the pleasure in her cunt and the aroma of her sex. She gradually picked up speed and tried to focus on running the tip of the vibrator over her G-spot. She used her free hand to alternately tease her breasts and rub her clit. She switched the vibrator to high and began to pump it into her cunt with increasing speed. Her fingers were strumming across her clit.

When her orgasm came, she shoved the vibrator into the depths of her cunt and arched her back. Her hips were thrusting up toward an imaginary lover. The soles of her feet were pressed tightly together as her thighs quivered in ecstasy. Her heart was hammering in her chest, and she was gasping for breath. Her orgasm kept building with wave after wave of pleasure.

As her orgasm faded, her sweaty body relaxed back onto the bed. She turned off the vibrator and pulled it out as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked in the mirror and was surprised to see that her vagina was gaping open. She hoped it wouldn't stay open forever. She touched it lightly and was happy to find it wasn't sore.

She lay there thinking about her hopes for tomorrow with Ryan. She was sorry he was in such despair and thought about all of the ways she could cheer him up if he would let her. She hoped he would get a good night's sleep. The more she thought about Ryan, the more she began to fantasize. She imagined Ryan doing to her the things her brother and Dad had done, and she became excited. She couldn't believe she was still wide awake. Damn coffee!

She got up on her knees and looked in the case. She took the next bigger vibrator. It had a removable clit stimulator attached that she decided to leave on. She started to turn away from the box when she hesitated. She ran her fingers over the anal beads. They seemed large. Not even close to the size of the butt plug but still...

She grabbed the beads and the larger vibrator and laid back on the bed. She took the tube of lube and put some on her finger. She touched her anal bud and pushed her finger into her ass. She worked her finger around to spread the lube. She did this several times, working in more and more lube. She applied lube to the end bead and pushed it against her ass. It popped in without only a little force. She continued to push in the beads until only a cord hung out of her ass. She looked in the mirror and laughed at herself. She looked like she had a red tail.

Next she took some more lube and worked it into her still wide open cunt. She added lube to the vibrator and placed it against the opening to her cunt. She expected another struggle and was pleased that it only took a little pressing and a few firm thrusts to push the vibrator completely into her moist cunt. This vibrator was fatter, and she felt stuffed. After relaxing for a few seconds, she turned the vibrator on to low.

Her body jerked in response to the clit stimulator that was rapidly oscillating her clit. After the initial shock, she began to like the feeling. She began to work the vibrator in and out. She was happy that the stimulator freed up her hand to squeeze her breasts. She closed her eyes and fantasized that Ryan was inside of her. His hand was pulling on her nipples and twisting them just enough to give her a little pain.

She pulled her knees up to her chest to get better access to her throbbing cunt. She was ramming the vibrator vigorously into her cunt. She grabbed the cord on the anal beads and pulled one of them out slowly. She shivered as a small orgasm jolted her body. The clitoral stimulator was driving her wild. She kept pounding her cunt with the vibrator as she pulled out another bead. She had another orgasm and shoved the vibrator into the depths of her cunt.

As her second orgasm faded, she turned the vibrator onto medium. She began to pump the vibrator into her cunt again. As she her arousal increased, she pulled out a bead. When she felt close to her climax, she pulled out a yet another bead. She was thrashing her head from side to side and whimpering in her passion. Her hips were thrusting up into the air to meet Ryan's driving cock as her third orgasm hit her hard.

Slowly Ashley's breathing calmed. She put the soles of her feet together and pulled them up towards her ass. She turned the vibrator onto its highest setting and forcefully assaulted her cunt. Her free hand was squeezing her ass cheeks and running up and down her thighs. She imagined Ryan's hands forcing her legs apart as he continued to thrust his cock into the depths of her soaking cunt.

She was moaning out his name, "Ryan, harder, harder, fuck me harder."

This time as she approached her climax she began to pull out the remaining beads one after another. Her cunt exploded in a monstrous orgasm. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably She let go of the cord to the anal beads and used both hands on the vibrator as she pounded it into her cunt again and again. She heard someone screaming as her orgasm hit her with wave after wave of pleasure.

Ashley was spent. She barely managed to switch off the vibrator before she fell into a deep sleep. She was still holding the vibrator buried in her dripping cunt as she began to snore lightly.

Robert finally finished working on a client's estate plan sometime after midnight. He left his office and went through the house to make sure everything was closed up. Since it was warm, he was wearing only his briefs. When he walked down the kid's hallway, he saw that Josh's door was closed but Ashley's door was ajar. He thought she was still up since her light was on. He was about to knock when he saw her lying on the bed naked. The light from the lamp highlighted her beautiful, glistening athletic body. Her feet were still drawn up with the knees spread apart. Her head was on the pillow and turned toward the door. She was drooling from the corner of her mouth.

Robert was alarmed as any parent would be. Was Ashley OK? Was she on drugs?

He rushed into the room and took her wrist to check her pulse. It was strong. Now he could hear her light snoring. He saw the vibrator in her cunt and her hand resting in her crotch. His nose was overwhelmed by the intense odor of sex. Her pussy juices were still leaking out from around the edges of her hairless pussy lips. A string of anal beads was piled below her crotch, and at least one bead was still in her ass. A smaller vibrator was lying on the bed beside her. The leather case on her nightstand showed several empty slots.

His concern for Ashley's well being satisfied, he became aroused by the scene before him. At first he was afraid that she would wake and discover him in the room. But she hadn't even stirred when he rushed in and seized her wrist. She was in a very deep sleep. He felt a pang of moral uncertainty that passed as he recalled the events of the previous night. His breathing became heavier as his eyes swept over her lovely body.

Robert hurried back to his office and grabbed his camera. He started to go back to Ashley but stopped and went into his bedroom. He grabbed a single sock from his chest of drawers. Now he sprinted back to Ashley's bedroom. She had not stirred. He set the camera to burst mode and began taking pictures from every angle including close ups of her wet stuffed cunt and ass. The sound from the SLR mirror had no effect on Ashley. After several minutes, Robert set the camera down. He couldn't believe how aroused he was even after the release provided by the blow job Ashley had given him the night before.

He took the sock and pulled it over his rigid cock. Soon he was pounding away as his eyes devoured his daughter's sexy body. He tried to remain quiet as he shot his load into the sock.

As his orgasm passed, Ashley groaned. She straightened her legs, and the vibrator fell out of her cunt. More of her pussy juices flowed out of her cunt. Her hand moved to her cunt, and two fingers pushed inside. She rolled onto her side facing away from him. She pulled her legs up into a fetal position with her fingers still buried in her cunt. Robert could see the anal beads trailing from her ass and between her thighs he could see her dripping pussy lips.

Robert picked up the camera and took another series of pictures before he left the room. He staggered back to his office. He locked up the camera before crawling exhausted into his bed. He was soon asleep dreaming of his daughter.

Ryan rang the bell to Ashley's house at a ten to 9. She opened the door with a big smile. The smell of sausage and pancakes greeted him as he stepped inside. Ashley already had on her running clothes. She had on a short loose fitting Under Armor top and fleece team pants. There was a gap between the top and pants showing her trim stomach. Under these items, she had on a sports bra and her spanky pants. The girls on the team referred to the school track shorts as spanky pants because they were small and so tight fitting that they invited someone to spank the wearer. The shorts must have been picked by a male coach since they were as small as bikini panties and just as tight. The girls usually wore them over Under Armor shorts to spite the coaches. Today Ashley had passed on the Under Armor because she wanted Ryan to have the full benefit of the spanky pants.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers