Ashley's Campaign Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Ryan said, "Sorry, I'm early. I wasn't sure how long it would take to run to your place."

Ashley said, "Hey I'm just happy to see you. Dad will have the breakfast ready soon. You can have some juice while you wait. Apple cider or OJ?"

Ryan asked for a large glass of cider from a local orchard. Ashley led Ryan to the kitchen where her Dad was fast at work cooking a lot of pancakes.

Her Dad yelled out, "Hey Ryan, glad to see you. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. How is she doing?"

Ryan replied, "I'm afraid she's not doing well. I called my Dad this morning. She's still in the ICU, and they only give her a small chance of recovery."

"That's tough Ryan. Sorry, we cannot do anything more than offer our sympathy. We'd like to have you over for dinner tonight. I think it is probably best for you to be around friends at a time like this. I know Ashley plans on running you to death today.

Ashley poured him a large glass of cider that Ryan drank down fast.

He said, "Thanks, Mister Walker, I'd like that. Ashley says you are a fantastic cook."

"Hey, you can call me Robert. I'll do my best to live up to my reputation. Ashley, could you tell Josh to come to breakfast?"

In addition to the pancakes, Robert had made a plateful of fried eggs. He had Ashley help bring the food to the table, and they all dug in. One of the joys of the Northeast was real maple syrup and pancakes. They all drank plenty of freshly ground Ethiopian coffee from the French press to wash down the pancakes.

After Ryan had repeated the status of his grandmother to Josh, everyone tried to keep the conversation light. Robert peppered Ryan with questions about football. Both Ryan and Josh were eager to discuss every detail about the football team and their chances at a league championship.

Finally, Robert said, "Ryan, what do you think about Ashley running for homecoming queen? Does she have a chance against the Somerfield girl?"

"Well, Mister Walker, err Robert, I think she has a good chance if she plays the politics right. If she wins homecoming then, she also has a good shot at prom queen. I'd like to see her beat Ellen for personal reasons."

Robert said, "I believe it could be a good experience as long as it doesn't end up in another round of character attacks on social media. Ashley needs to take the high road."

Ryan only said, "I agree."

Ashley wondered what her Dad would think if he knew what tactics Ellen was already using. Would he approve her plan to counter Ellen with the same tactics?

After breakfast, Robert showed Ryan the pictures they were thinking of using for the poster. Robert wondered what Ryan or Ashley would think about the nude photos he had taken of Ashley last night. Ryan was enthusiastic about the campaign pictures and asked Ashley if she could email them to him.

Robert asked them where they planned to go on their run. Ryan said that they would take the trail parallel to the ridge that eventually met the river that ran through town. The path then followed the creek up to the dam holding the city water supply. After the dam, the path ran along the shore of the reservoir and finally reached a small waterfall. They would turn around at the waterfall. All in all, it was about 9 or 10 miles round trip. The elevation gain meant it would take a little over two hours. They might stop at a waterfall for a while. Robert knew the trail and had run up to the dam and even the waterfall many times. He gave his approval.

When their breakfast had finally settled, Ashley and Ryan set off on their run. They each carried a water bottle in a belt bag along with their cell phones.

It was already getting warm by the time they left. As soon as they got out of the sight of Ashley's house she stopped.

Ryan asked, "Are you OK?"

Ashley said, "Just a second while I ditch the pants and top. They are already too warm and it's going to get hot before we finish."

Ryan agreed, and he hung his wind pants on a tree branch next to Ashley's. They were now both wearing running shorts and top. The difference was that Ashley's red spanky pants were much smaller than Ryan's shorts that came to his knees. Ashley's sports bras only function was to restrain her breasts, and they left a lot of her torso exposed.

Ryan gave a whistle. "I don't think I have ever seen those pants without leggings. I see why they got the name spanky pants."

Ashley smiled, "Does that mean you want to spank me?"

"I don't think I can help myself!"

"Well, you'll have to catch me." With that Ashley sprinted ahead. When Ryan caught up, he settled in running next to her. They had never run together and had to work at setting a pace where each of them was comfortable. They were satisfied with a speed that allowed both of them to talk while running. Both of them knew that they would have no problem running the distance. They seemed to be comfortable at six or seven minutes per mile.

They chatted as they ran on a wide path, sometimes through forest and sometimes next to farm fields. They crossed the road when they got to the creek. The trail got narrower and started to climb through dense second-growth forest. Ryan let Ashley take the lead and was happy he did.

Ryan watched Ashley's shapely body bound up the trail with effortless strides. She had a great ass, and he loved watching her muscles rhythmically flex beneath the tight spanky pants. At the start, the pants barely covered her ass and as she ran they bunched up, revealing more and more of her ass cheeks. Her back was glistening with sweat. Her braided hair swung from side to side as she jogged. For the most part, the trail was smooth, and Ryan became mesmerized by Ashley's sensual figure.

They ran along the creek for a mile or so until they came to another road that crossed just below the dam. A few switchbacks brought them up to the top of the dam. A broad path ran along the shore of a small reservoir. There were a number of geese swimming in the lake and feeding in the reeds by the shore. Now and then a fish would break the calm surface of the lake. A few puffy clouds added to the splendor of the scenery. As they ran alongside each other, they chatted about the upcoming school year.

The trail began to climb once they got to the end of the lake. Again Ashley took the lead. Ryan was glad he was in good condition after a week of football practice because Ashley was pushing the pace hard. The waterfall was almost a mile above the reservoir and by the time they reached it, they were both sweating profusely. The waterfall was not very high, but there was a beautiful pool at the bottom. The creek was in a small narrow valley with steep sides of crumbling shale. A mixture of hardwood and evergreen trees covered the hillsides. The sunny creek bed was green with ferns and moss growing profusely in the spray from the falls.

Ryan said, "This is the waterfall I promised. Fortunately, the distance keeps the crowds down. You can climb to the top of the falls and slide down those rocks on the right. You have about a ten foot drop into the water. There is a little grotto at the base of the falls. I'm going for a swim and then sun myself on one of the rocks. He sat down and started to remove his running shoes. Ashley joined him. She lowered her warm feet into the cool pond.

Ryan stood up and peeled off his running top. Ashley admired his muscular torso as he plunged into the pond with a yell. Ryan swam to a rock near the base of the falls. Ashley dove into the pond and swam to Ryan with a few vigorous strokes. The water was cool and bracing.

Ryan said, "Follow me."

He climbed up to the top of the falls and waited for Ashley. When she joined him, he pointed to the smooth, natural rock slide next to the main slide. It had a small flow of water keeping the rocks lubricated.

"It's best to go down feet first. The first time I went down, I didn't keep my legs together. It was painful but as a girl you don't need to worry about that."

Ryan sat down at the top of the slide and pushed off. In midair, he yelled "Geronimo!"

From the water, he encouraged her to follow him. Ashley enjoyed the plunge into the pond. It wasn't as much of a thrill as Water Safari in Old Forge, but the surroundings could not be beat. They used the slide several times.

Ryan said, "I have to show you something special. Follow me."

He swam under the waterfall. When he didn't reappear, Ashley followed him. She swam right into him, and he pulled her up into his arms. They were standing in a little grotto behind the falls. They couldn't see anything except the rock wall and the rushing water. The rumble of the falls made it hard to talk. Ryan kissed her hard as he held her tight. Ashley responded as she melted into his muscular chest. At first when Ashley started to tremble, she thought it was the passion of the kiss but finally she realized she was also getting cold.

Ryan yelled, "Come on let's get you into the sun."

Ryan swam under the falls and climbed out onto a large flat rock on the edge of the pond. Ashley joined him. The both lay on their stomachs with their heads resting on their arms facing each other. Ashley felt at peace lying in the warm sun listening to the waterfall.

After a while, they rolled onto their backs. Ashley watched the leaves of the trees dancing in the breeze against a sky filled with light puffy clouds. Ashley snuggled up to Ryan and ran her hand lightly through the curly hairs on his chest. He put his arm around her and drew her on top of him. They began to kiss languorously. They didn't have a care in the world.

Ashley pushed her tongue into Ryan's mouth, and their kissing became desperate. Ryan started to rub the small of Ashley's back, and she ran her hands over his firm abdomen. Soon Ryan ran his hand down to cup her ass through her tight running pants. Ashley responded by lightly stroking Ryan through his shorts. Ryan gasped in surprise and pleasure. Ryan continued to knead Ashley's ass while he used his other hand to push up her sports bra. He ran his hand over her breast and pinched her nipple. Now it was Ashley's turn to gasp. She broke the kiss and raised her head up to gaze into his blue eyes that seemed to be reflecting the late summer sky.

Ashley returned to kissing Ryan while she slipped her hand inside his shorts and grasped his now firm erection. She slowly stroked his penis as Ryan used both hands to caress Ashley's generous breasts. He thought her soft breasts were perfect. They were not as large as those of his former girlfriend Ellen, but they more than filled his hand. Ashley was responding to Ryan's stimulation of her sensitive nipples. She had one leg over his thigh, and she was beginning to grind her crotch against his hip. She could feel her pussy becoming moist.

They had been together at swim parties and were used to seeing each other in swimsuits. Ashley had even let Ryan touch her breasts before but always in the dark. This time was much more intense. Making out while partially clothed on a warm rock in the sun was wonderful. Her whole body felt alive and excited.

Ryan was now rubbing Ashley's crotch through her spanky pants. He had moved his mouth down to her breast and was running his tongue around her nipple. Ashley began to tremble as Ryan's stimulation led to a mild orgasm. Ashley collapsed onto Ryan's chest as he lovingly held her.

Ashley wanted Ryan to experience the pleasure he had just given her. She got up on her knees and grasped the top of Ryan's shorts.

"Lift up your hips."

Ryan stared straight into Ashley's eyes and lifted his hips. Ashley pulled off Ryan's shorts and knelt between his thighs. She held his penis in both hands and began to kiss and lick the tip. Ryan laid back and squeezed his eyes shut. Ashley lightly twisted her hands in opposite directions as she took the head into her mouth. She continued to work her tongue over his penis. She removed one hand and pushed it under his ass. While squeezing his firm buttocks, she began to work her mouth up and down on his shaft. Her hand on his penis was pumping and twisting in rhythm with her mouth. Ryan put one hand firmly on the back of her head as if he thought she might disappear. Ashley looked Ryan in the eyes and smiled.

Ryan began to buck his hips. Luckily Ashley had complete control of Ryan's penis and matched Ryan's movements. When Ashley's finger brushed across Ryan's anus, he came hard. Ashley continued to milk Ryan's penis as she swallowed his full load.

When Ryan calmed down, Ashley sat back on her haunches and smiled at Ryan. She licked her lips slowly as she stared into Ryan's eyes.

Ashley said, "That was lovely."

Ryan replied, "You've just made this spot the most beautiful place in the world."

Ashley laid back in Ryan's warm arms and rested her head on his shoulder. Neither of them moved or talked for several minutes.

Finally, Ashley broke the silence and said, "Ryan, we haven't been able to talk face to face for over a week. What do you think about my running for homecoming queen? Everyone is encouraging me to run, but I am worried about running against Ellen."

Ryan smiled and said, "You are both prettier and smarter than Ellen. Her personality is just plain mean, and she has few real friends. You have my full support. I'd love to take that prize from her and maybe the prom queen title too. I can rally most of the football team as well."

Ashley laughed in relief. "Could we have a party at your house for the senior football players? Several of the girls on the soccer volunteered to help."

Ryan said, "It depends on my Nana. My Dad said that she could hold on for as much as a two weeks. He wants to stay with her. My Mom will stay with him for now. He encouraged me to try and keep things as normal as possible. But if she dies this week I'll want to be at the funeral."

Ashley said, "I understand that your grandmother is far more important than a party."

Ryan replied, "I think we should plan for the party and see what happens. It would kill two birds with one stone. It is traditional for the captain to do something for the seniors to build comradery. A pool party with a bunch of cute soccer girls would do wonders for morale. If we can get the team on board for your campaign, it will carry a lot of weight with the rest of the seniors. When did you have in mind?"

Ashley said, "We were thinking about next weekend before school starts the following Thursday. It could be Friday or Saturday."

Ryan replied, "I'm sure my parents will insist on having a security guard to prevent damage or anyone trying to drive drunk. Otherwise, we would have the run of the place."

Ashley hesitated and said, "I have a concern about the campaign. Taylor said last year's election got crazy wild. She said the two leading candidates were giving blow jobs to some of the seniors. What would you say if it came to that?"

Ryan remembered last year's election. He'd heard stories from the seniors. He could see that it worried Ashley.

He took her hand and looked intently into her eyes. "Ashley, you shouldn't do anything you are not comfortable doing but if you think it's necessary, I am ok since I just got the first one. However, I should warn you that Ellen is an expert."

Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long, deep kiss.

Ryan said, "We'd better head back before it gets any hotter."

As Ashley was tying her running shoes, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She felt they were being watched. She looked around. The woods were still except for the sound of crickets and the rustle of tree leaves. A few birds flew across the sky overhead. It was probably nothing.

They began the downhill run to their homes. It was a beautiful day. Ashley was looking forward to having Ryan over for one of her Dad's spectacular meals. She knew she was starving.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers