All Comments on 'Ask No Questions Ch. 01'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CHAPTER 2

NO WAY PLEASE DONT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes Chapter 2

I can't wait for chapter 2. You can't leave it hanging like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Eagerly waiting for chapter 2.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Spell Check

At least spell it correctly: voyeurize. Otherwise, an interesting take on the plot, and I hope Ch2 won't be too long in cumming... er... coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so-so

you started good but the middle was boring as hell and the end (if you can call it one) was rushed and crappy. as said by others you need to proof read better and use a GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2 Hell yes do it

You gotta go on with chapter 2 get them together make them see that they fit together

sferguson53sferguson53over 10 years ago
Love it

I love the way you write. Funny as hell, and entertaining too!

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Yeah it was so-so...

Your main character seemed at first really cool and pretty nice. Like the hero of a story ought to be. But then she went to college and became a shallow cock slut with feelings. Boring. Routine. Common. Sorry, but she's not very likeable at all anymore.

Mind you, it could have been hot if it was that kind of story, where we've got an adventurous lady on our hands, with lots of delicious little stories to delight and entertain.

But it's not that kind of story -if it was, you're doing it wrong, and instead we have a slut with a heart of gold type story, which frankly, is beneath your excellent writing abilities. If this is only chapter one, you had me skipping ahead past the tedious bits to get to the actual plot, and to be honest, I doubt I'll read chapter 2.

Naturally, this is only my opinion, and it's your tale to do with as you wish, but I had to call it how I saw it, only because I've actually enjoyed your other offerings very much indeed.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

gotta say if he was interested in his sister not her tramp friends she would have lost him with the parade of dicks she slutted thru the apartment.why would he take a chance on her when she will fuck a guy she just met and almost be rubbing it in his face.after the night out when she saw he wasnt going to be going out she could have atleast went hooking to the guys place so he would have to see her being a slut.he held her up as the perfect big sister and now he would see her as nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the few stories I've read all the way through, not just for the sexual content. I do hope there will be more chapters too come.

tequilotequiloover 10 years ago
It started

pretty good and then I lost interest when she became a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
asshole

You are an asshole. Cutting it off like that making us wait. Asshole but you are a good one. Hurry up with the story.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years ago
Love it

I loved this story. It is really about her, and a very candid and wonderful story of her evolution into a well realized sexual woman. The story is wonderful on it's own; the brother is just a hook, and hopefully will turn into another story in time. But I really loved the way she turned out, and I wish I had met someone like her in real life! My ideal woman, I think I'm in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not sure how I feel about the protagonist,but you are clearly an excellent writer. I'll be tuning in for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry

Please release the next chapter already!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ANQ AND NOT LIES CAN BE SPARED

but be careful of the Bags of Shit being thrown. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like it but damn

This bitch stay fucking.... I see y her bf left.... And her bro is like 19 she act like his dick going to fall off if he dont get sum ass .. He should man up and turn her bitchie ass and all her whore friends into his slave.... Just say... But overall good story 7/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish it Please

-I think I know what's going to happen but I want you to tell it!!!

BoiPussyBoiPussyabout 10 years ago
Sluuuuuuuuuut

The writting and overall flow was good, but God damn man! The female protagonist is a stupid cock whore! I thought it was mostly okay but this girl is waaaay to obsessed with dick. Might just be me thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not that good

he needs to get as far from her as possible she is just a slut and doesn't love or care about him in any way. with all the sex she has with all the different guys you have to wonder how many STDs she has.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Fun read but

...the sister is a bit of a selfish whore. It's almost like she wants to see him fucking around like she is to justify that she ISN'T a loose skank. Oh well...I'll be the last one to slut-shame but fucking own it; certainly don't throw stones at people who aren't interested in fucking everything not nailed down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where's chapter 2??

Wher's chapter 2??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

.....read some of the other comments, hell I have no problem slut shaming, it is what it is and a slut is a slut and it isnt necessarily a good thing, I should know as I did my fair share of being a slut. The brother is just a whiny self made loser, wallowing in self made pity. You dont have internet and not know how your dick measures up in size and youre only uninteresting if you choose to be. Even an idiot loser would figure out after a week that his ex was being an evil bitch.. You dont date and fuck someone you find ugly, uninteresting and a lousy lay, much less date them for over a year, lol.

...and damn, where is the next chapter?! This is fucking depressing ending it here!!

CharlesRosenbergCharlesRosenbergalmost 10 years ago
how long we haveto wait forthe next submissions???????????

nice story bro.but the time you are for the submission of next chapter. the readers will gradually loose intrest in the plot and move on . and i have to say your stories are fabulous and 'coz of you i was forced to sign into literotica.iamabig fanof yours looking forword to thenext chapters of ANQ

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Not bad

You do a pretty good job! but the girl seams to have stopping point. Lets see she does women ,men ,threesomes ,interacial. Whats next dogs, sheep her mom said have some fun not be a complete whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD WORD !!!

Some times there are no words to describe !!!! So, make your own !!! I do and it's fun to wait for the reaction !!! lmao... oh yeah, good story too !!! horsehippie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

I think, this is one of the best for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next one?

Where is the next instalment of this? The crowd demand the next one!!

ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's a shame... Well over a year on and no part 2. I keep checking in every few weeks hoping for it. Oh well.

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
Sez here yoiu are working on Chapter 2

Loooooooong gestation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun & Sexy

2 years and counting for the next chapter. I've read the other comments and it's readily apparent that you fired up a lot of readers. Many of us liked it. Some hated it. I encourage you to draft Part 2 so you can fire up some more. Alex reminds me of one of my nieces. She says, "They're just boys!" Funny girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
voyerize

i cant spel worth shit so ill agree with u abuot voyerize. take the credit for it. i only found the story today and am looking forward to chapter 2. hopefully i wont have to wait 2 years like the ones who found it that long ago eh. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

Please write more of this story don't start something your not gonna finish and if you do continue the story please stop making the sister more of a whore it seems like your trying to set up a love story between bro and sis but making her out as a whore does not make it believable that she'll love him like that but it's your story so I'm not going complain too much about were you take your story but please at least finish the story for those of us that want to read it please PLEASE!!!!

BrewlewBrewlewalmost 7 years ago
Mooore

Please. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2 when?

2 when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 2.

Were is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Um not a big fan of this story

Hey Bro I saw you slut of a sister getting airtighted at the frat, you must be proud of the cum dump...big sister brings multiple guys in around her younger brother? Good way to make him into a beta cuck, I'm sure him listening to his big sister love of his life getting pounded out every nite by a different guy is the best thing for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm rapidly becoming a fan of your intuative style of writing. I doubt "voyeristic" is in the OED yet but it's a good word and deserves to be. An Englishman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wheres part 2 this is one of the few stories that has so much ❤️ I love it

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

It's a crying shame that you walked away from this one without ever writing an ending for it. Checking out your bio page says that the last submission that you published was June 3, 2020. That troubles me because I certainly hope and pray that you are not a COVID fatality. But it also means that you let this story languishing for 6 and a half to 7 years unfinished.

This one was brilliant! Just the right amount of humor mixed in with the plot that kept it very interesting!

My favorite excerpt:

"I went out for a drink after work and picked up another cock. I needed to get all my dicks back in a row. 'Ducks! I meant ducks!'"

That was freaking hilarious! Definitely worth the 5 🌟 star vote and a crying shame to boot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the humor mixed in with all of the life issues. Too many authors get hung up on monster cocks and breasts, while never saying anything.

…reaching the last number of pi… really did it for me.

I look forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
576 Followers
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...