Ass Play for Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers

I let the moment consume me. Vibrations ran amok through my pussy and clit. Erin's wandering hands roamed my bare skin. And, admittedly, riding her hot, naked body was a turn on in its own right.

I came without doing anything at all but letting the moment happen. I wasn't entirely sure which of us was first, or indeed how many orgasms we went through. I stayed upright as long as I could, then collapsed sideways as my jelly-like legs gave out.

Erin kept moaning deliriously a while longer as I caught my breath. Finally she switched off the wand and lay panting beside me.

"Well," she said.

"Yup."

"That was... something."

"Uh huh."

"Are you sure you're not totally a closet lesbian?"

I chuckled. "Pretty sure."

"If you say so. I guess I'll go ahead and chalk that up as the greatest sex I've ever had with a straight girl."

We both burst out giggling. We were giddy, and tired, and sinking into post-orgasm sloth.

"That wasn't really sex," I said as I forced myself to sit up.

"No? Sure seemed like it to me. Obviously it wasn't traditional vanilla shit..."

"It was sex-like, I'll grant you." I scooted to the edge of the bed and tested my legs to make sure they'd hold me before I stood. "But it was still just messing around, right?"

Erin was quiet a moment. "You live by an odd set of rules, don't you?"

"Not rules, exactly. Just, like, I know who I am, right? I know who I want to be. Sometimes I don't know, sometimes I guess, sometimes I'm wrong. But, like, why should I have to conform to what other people tell me is right? Why can't I decide those sorts of things for myself?"

"So... you do lesbian shit, but only kinda. And you do incest shit, but only kinda. That's what you decided?"

I smiled tiredly. "Yeah, sure. You got it."

My annoyance and her trying to figure out my life story from our brief interactions must have come through in my tone. She called after me as I tried to slip out of the room.

"Wait, Kelsey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be all judgey and shit."

"It's fine."

"No but, like, it's cool that you do what you want. Come back, would you? I don't want to kick you out of your own bed."

I snorted. "You aren't kicking me out of anything. I'm coming back. I just have to deal with some stuff before I sleep. And I am well ready for sleep."

"Oh. Ok."

I walked away before she could say anything else.

I fetched a glass of water from the kitchen, then made my way to Logan's room. He was still sprawled dopily in his bed, naked butt sticking out like he wanted to be fucked some more. I felt a weird surge of sisterly love at the pathetic sight of him.

"Hey," I said. "Wake up."

It took a few prods before Logan stirred and blinked heavily at me. "Wha'? Wha's goin' on?"

"Drink this."

I handed him the water. He stared at it for a second, then downed the entire glass in a few seconds.

"Thanks," he said.

"What some more?"

"No. I think I'm good. Maybe. Just wanna sleep."

"I know. I'm sorry for waking you. Move your leg for a second."

I got my brother rearranged, then pulled his covers up around him. I tucked him in snugly, then kissed the side of his forehead.

"Kelse?"

"Yeah?"

"My ass hurts."

I smiled. "Yeah, I imagine it probably does."

"Did I..."

"Tell your girlfriend all about us, then let her peg you hard while I watched? Sure did."

"Oh. Oops?"

I ruffled his hair. "It's ok. It all worked out, more or less. We'll talk more tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok." He tucked his arm under his head. "Love you."

"Love you too, bro. Sleep tight."

I turned off the light and closed the door behind me. I padded nakedly back to my room where Erin was still waiting.

"So do we get to spoon now?" she asked.

"No, Erin, we do not get to spoon. We will sleep together because Gun needs his rest and I don't want to disturb him anymore."

"And because you kinda like the idea of-"

"Don't finish that sentence."

I flicked the light switch and crawled in next to Erin. Our bodies brushed together a few times as we got settled. It would have been all too easy to get horny again, if not for how dead tired I was. Her nude form held more than a little appeal, especially when so conveniently right beside mine.

I certainly wasn't as straight as I insisted I was, but we both knew that, and I figured the pretense made drawing my lines easier. And, too, gave some flexibility if and when she decided to push harder.

It really didn't surprise me when she eventually rolled toward me, nuzzled my shoulder, and draped an arm across my tummy. She might have thought she was getting away with something, and that was fine. It was a level of cuddling I was comfortable with.

"Night," I said.

"Mmm. G'night."

****

The next morning was an interesting affair. Erin was a bit sheepish upon waking up, though not as much as I'd expected. She seemed to recognize that she'd been a little too wild and pushed a little too much, but she also got a funny look in her eye every time she mentioned something from the night before like it was turning her on all over again.

"Anyway," she said, "that was fun. We should have another sleepover sometime."

"Actual sleepover, or naked sleepover?"

She grinned. "Naked, of course."

"Need I remind you you're Gun's girlfriend, not mine?"

"Yeah, yeah. Semantics."

I let her have the shower first. She hesitated a moment too long, and I was sure she was going to make a joke about us showering together. She thought better of it, if indeed that was her intent, and simply went ahead.

I slipped into some panties and a halter top, then went to check on my brother.

Logan was still gently snoring. I sat on the edge of his bed and watched his breathing. It didn't seem right to wake him, but he did have work to get to before too long.

Luckily he stirred before I had to make a tough decision.

"Morning, sleepy," I whispered.

"Hey, you."

"Feeling ok?"

"Head hurts. Ass hurts. Mouth's dry." He shrugged. "Other than that, fine as can be."

I patted his shoulder. "You'll be alright."

"Yeah. Eventually." He shifted a bit and groaned. "As long as I don't move too much."

"Poor baby. You want me to call in sick for you?"

He thought about it. "Maybe."

"And get you some water and aspirin?"

"Yes please."

"Ok. Sit tight. I'll take care of it."

I kissed him on the forehead, then left to take care of shit.

Erin was out of the shower when I came back from making the call to Logan's workplace. I didn't know what she thought was going to happen, but she hadn't put on any clothes, or even wrapped herself in a towel. She stood fully naked and scrubbed, hair still damp, lips quirked in a crooked smile like she thought I'd jump her on sight.

"Put some damn clothes on, would you?" I said in a light tone as a breezed by her into the bathroom.

"Is that all the reaction I get?" Erin pouted. "Here I am all naked and-"

"I know. I can see." I shook a pair of tablets from the bottle of aspirin, then slipped back past my brother's nude, pouty girlfriend. "I honestly would have thought you'd gotten enough action last night."

"Well, I did. But I keep thinking about it, and it's getting me kinda worked up again."

"Feel free to borrow my toys if you need one. Actually, while we're on the subject, I expect the one that was in your ass to be well cleaned before you go."

"Ouch. What happened to horny Kelsey? I liked her better."

"I imagine you did." I took Erin's cheek in one hand and softly kissed her on the opposite side. "We had fun. Don't make it more than it was."

"Yeah, you're right." She perked up. "Hey, maybe Logan-"

"Logan is resting," I said firmly. "You may talk or say goodbye or whatever, but no jumping in bed with him."

"What are you, his Mom?"

"When necessary."

We stared each other down for a moment, but she cracked well before I would have.

"You two are seriously adorable," she said. "Actually, I have to get going anyway. I should get back to my place and change."

"Probably sensible," I agreed.

"I have to go find my clothes in Logan's room. Is that ok... Mom?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, fine."

She smirked and slapped my butt on the way by. She knew she had my attention at that point, because the way her hips swung as she walked away could only have been for my benefit. Maybe a 'look at what you just passed on' kind of thing. Or maybe it was just her being horny and flirty. Who knew.

****

Logan was lazing on the couch playing video games when I got back from work that evening. I got settled, stripped down to my shirt and panties, then joined him on the sofa. I tucked my legs under me so I was half kneeling, half on my ass.

"Hey," he said. "How was work?"

"Fine, thanks. How 'bout you? Did you do anything today?"

"Not hardly, no."

"Lazy day?"

"Pretty much. I did put a casserole together for supper. It's in the oven."

"Mmm. Good boy."

I patted Logan's head. His hands never left his controller.

"Erin never came back to my room last night, did she?" he asked.

"Nope. She slept with me."

Logan's eyebrow quirked and a small grin graced his lips. He didn't say anything, but I knew exactly where his mind had gone. In this particular instance, he wasn't far off.

"You having fun picturing that?" I asked.

"You know I am. 'Cause I know how you like sleeping naked. And Erin..." He paused, both vocally and in his game. He slowly turned his head toward me. "She had to come get her clothes this morning."

"Uh huh."

"So she didn't have them last night."

"Right."

"Don't tell me... you guys didn't actually sleep naked together, did you?"

I grinned smugly. "Your girlfriend really, really likes me, bro. Maybe even better than she likes you."

"Oh my fuck." His eyes were wide, his mouth hung open. "You did too."

I shrugged. "Sure we did. Didn't want to disturb you."

He grinned. "And what else happened?"

"What makes you think anything else happened? It was perfectly innocent. We're just two girls sharing a bed. We might have naked-cuddled a bit, might have gotten a bit cozy... and just maybe I helped her shove a dildo up her butt, then shared a vibrator 'til we both came a bunch."

Logan's expression was well worth the pestering I knew the story would generate. He was so fun to tease sometimes.

Slowly, deliberately, he shut off his game. He set his controlled down like it was made of glass, then turned his whole body to face me.

"You did what, exactly?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah, but... you?"

"Me. And Erin."

"You fucked her ass with a dildo? That doesn't seem-"

"Ah! No no. I didn't fuck her ass. I helped her fill her ass, that's all. And we played with my wand a bit. And she might have felt me up a bunch and then cuddled afterward. But that's it."

I flicked my gaze to the crotch of Logan's pants. He was definitely hard.

"Please tell me you have pictures."

"You doofus. I absolutely do not have pictures."

"Aw."

"I told her that's all you'd be interested in."

"Heh. You know me pretty well."

"I do."

"So how was your night of lesbian romance?"

I rolled my eyes. "That is so not what it was."

"No? Kinda sounds like it."

"It was just messing around. That's all. Maybe it was a little lesbian-y, but only a little."

"Ah. Kinda like how we're only a little incest-y, yeah?"

I frowned. "You're making fun of me."

Logan shook his head. He put his hand on my bare thigh and squeezed reassuringly. "I'm not. Well, I am a bit. But I agree with you. You know that. It's just messing around."

"Right."

"Because if it got to be more than messing around..."

"It'd be bad," I finished for him. "Can you even imagine if we were more wrapped up in each other than we already are?"

"Hardly seems possible."

"At least we mostly function in society right now. I mean, people always think we're weird, and Erin actually found out why thanks to your big mouth, but they basically accept us."

Logan's hand ran up and down my thigh, rubbing softly. It felt nice.

"Plus it'd be kinda gross," he said. "Sleeping together, fucking, holding hands, kissing in public... all that couple shit. That's never who we were meant to be."

"Very true."

"But Kelse..."

"Yeah?"

"I do think about it sometimes. I don't want it, but I imagine it."

"Of course, Gun. So do I." I leaned in and kissed him on the forehead, then forced myself out of my seat. "I'm hungry. Is that casserole almost done?"

He smiled crookedly. "Let me check."

****

Part Three: In the Butt

****

I was, admittedly, kind of excited for the next time Erin spent the night. Probably not as much as Logan-who was actually fucking her-but still.

The dynamic had irreversibly changed between us. We all knew things about each other that most people never would. We also shared varying levels of open attraction for each other.

Erin and Logan had a stay-in date night. They ate pizza and cuddled their way through a romantic movie. Erin tried to get me to join them, but I retreated to my room and locked the door just in case. Intruding on my brother's date was definitely not an ok thing to do, despite neither of them minding at all.

Logan understood, though. He tried his best to keep Erin from pressuring me too much, even if he wasn't all that successful.

There were things you had to be careful of when you were brother and sister. You had to have things that were your own, lives that weren't totally, completely entangled. Erin was becoming entangled, and she shouldn't be. She was his girlfriend. His.

And yet...

They left the door wide open for me that night. I knew they would. I knew that if I was smart, I wouldn't go watch. I'd just leave them.

I wasn't that clever. Or maybe I just didn't have the self-control. I couldn't help myself.

Once again, in my shirt and panties, creeping to my brother's room when I should have been in bed. Happy, sexy sounds floating down the corridor to my perked up little ears.

They were fully naked. Logan was on his back, Erin on top riding him. It wasn't an urgent fuck; more of a gentle, sexual grinding. They got handsy at times, at others just relaxed into their slow rhythm.

Occasionally Erin would bend down and they'd share long, sensual kisses. I liked when they did that. Logan and I didn't kiss on the mouth. Mostly. That was a romantic-type thing to do, he said, and we weren't a romantic-type couple. Still, who could be good all the time?

I had my hand shoved down my panties when they finally caught me watching. For people who'd been expecting me, they hadn't kept much of an eye on the doorway.

Erin smiled and beckoned me closer. I shook my head and stayed right where I was. She frowned slightly and waved at me again. I didn't move.

Logan said something to Erin, but I couldn't make it out. They hissed a short, unintelligible conversation back and forth, then seemed to come to an agreement.

Erin rose off of my brother's cock. His shaft fairly glistened with her juices. I had an insane urge to run over and suck it clean. That was exactly the sort of desire that needed resisting from time to time.

The two of them changed positions. Erin got on her hands and knees while Logan got out of bed for something, then knelt behind her.

Lube. He'd gotten out of bed to grab lube, and now he was pouring some on Erin's ass.

My fingers sped up on my pussy. That was their game, was it? Give me an anal show, get me too horny to stick to my principles?

Well... it would probably work.

Erin stared straight at me while Logan fingered her ass. I saw the lust in her eyes, the way her lips twitched into little 'o's. She wanted to make me envious, and she was succeeding.

It could be me on the bed if I wanted. That was the insidious thing about me and Logan. We could do those sorts of things. There was nothing stopping us but us. I could take my clothes off, push Erin aside, present my ass...

No. Bad Kelsey. Stop that.

But I could.

Erin was offering low moans in tribute to her anal fingering. She was ready. Logan was ready too. His cock was massively hard, and I could see the look of barely contained eagerness on his face; especially pronounced when his erection bumped against Erin's butt.

I bit my lip as my brother guided his dick to Erin's rear hole. My pussy was totally flooded, and it was only getting worse.

An aura of relief spread through all three of us as Logan penetrated her. His magnificently erect shaft sank into her ass like they were made for each other. She mewled happily and arched her back, then braced her arms and pushed herself further toward him.

She liked it so much. It still amazed me just how easily Erin took my brother's cock up her butt, and how pleasurable she made it seem. That was the sort of thing that was meant to be confined to porn. Seeing her in real life-both of them really-was so much more visceral, so much more... tempting.

Yeah, tempting. Goddamn did I want to be Erin. Maybe I wouldn't like it, maybe it would hurt, maybe it'd be too gross or... or whatever. But I so badly wanted to try it. I wanted to feel what she felt. I needed to know.

Logan got a good rhythm going, and Erin was forced forward onto her elbows. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it beneath her, leaving her ass sticking lewdly up in the air.

Erin grinned at me, and again beckoned me closer. This time I didn't have the willpower to resist.

I stepped forward woodenly as I pulled my hand regretfully away from my pussy. I could see even better the nearer I approached. Logan's cock drilled deep into Erin's ass, and I watched in awe as it surfaced and sank in long thrusts.

"You like to watch, don't you?" Erin asked softly.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Better than participating?"

"Sometimes."

"Because it keeps you separated?"

I considered the question. "Maybe."

Erin held out a hand and dragged me closer still. I sat down beside her. She ran a warm hand up my bare thigh.

"It's ok to want something even if you think you shouldn't have it," she said.

I snorted. "I know that." My gaze flicked to Logan. "Believe me, I know."

"I s'pose you do, don't you?"

Logan slapped Erin's ass, making her squeal. He grabbed her hips firmly and started fucking her harder. Her words were transformed into a series of happy moans.

Maybe he thought he was rescuing me from awkward questioning. He kind of was. But I was in a whole different place from worrying about that kind of thing.

"I want things lots of times," I said, as much to myself as either Erin or Logan. "Sometimes I let myself have them. Sometimes I don't." I pushed some of Erin's hair back from her forehead where it was starting to get sweaty. "It's not really about what I should or shouldn't do. It's about the consequences. What my life turns into."

I didn't think Erin was paying attention anymore. Logan was. He wasn't so far gone as her. His eyes met mine. An unspoken message flashed between us. A slight nod, no furrowing of his brow. He was ok with me being here. I suspected he would be, but it was good to be sure.

"The thing about watching," I said, "is it doesn't change anything. Not by itself. Not like doing. Doing things are how all changes happen. Usually small. Not always."

I pushed myself up on one knee, giving just enough balance to lean close to Logan. I kissed him, just quickly and softly, but it was a proper kiss. It felt right.

"Daaammmn," Erin moaned. "Do that again."

"No," I said simply. Kissing my brother wasn't something I was about to do just to satisfy someone's fetish. Even my own.

Erin was wriggling around under Logan's constant ass-fuckery. I scooted in front of her on my butt, the stole her pillow away from her. She might have protested if I hadn't immediately pulled my panties off and stuck my pussy in her face.

Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers