Ass Play for Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers

"Ooh," she said.

"Yeah, I know." I leaned back. "Enjoy."

I was really getting a feel for this girl. The way she treated me and Logan like fetish material at times, she had to love the idea of getting sandwiched between us.

Essentially giving Erin what she wanted was teaching her a bad lesson. That wasn't great. On the other hand, I was horny and having an eager little tongue buried in my snatch sounded good to me. She didn't disappoint.

She happily spread my thighs and lapped away at my overflowing vagina. Her nose kept bopping against me as Logan's hips knocked her around a bit, but she was determined. She did her level best to keep her tongue licking despite the turbulence.

I ran my fingers through Erin's hair while she licked me. I alternated smoothing and taking a loose grip when I wanted to guide her. Mostly I just let her do her thing. It was pretty fantastic. Even better as I got an excellent seat to watch her ass get railed by my brother all the while.

I was pretty sure Erin came first, and who could blame her. It got to be kind of a blur as I was overtaken by the sheer ecstasy of the situation. Our orgasms fed each other symbiotically, and we traded periods of bliss for an unclear period of time.

Logan brought it all to an end. It was impressive enough he'd lasted as long as he had, all things considered. I didn't even realize he was cumming until her pulled out of Erin and dribbled the last of his cum on her butt. The knowledge that the rest had been spurted inside her carried me through my final orgasm.

The three of us lay half-comatose for a while. We were drained, happy, and lazy.

We gradually migrated into a loose ball in the center of the bed, not that there was much extra room for all of us to begin with. I had the sole article of clothing between us since I was still wearing my shirt. Both Erin and Logan snuck hands underneath it at various points. I just kind of let them. I was in the mood to be fondled if they were inclined.

I participated a little. I cuddled on Logan's chest for a while, then played with Erin's tits a bit. I tasted her pussy off her finger at one point and I couldn't even remember whose idea that had been.

It would have been so easy to fall asleep with them. I was sorely tempted. But I'd been so bad already.

"It's getting pretty late," I mumbled sleepily.

"It is," Logan agreed. He tried to pull me closer.

I giggled and pushed away, rolling off the bed to my feet. "I need to go."

"Stay," Erin said.

"I can't."

"Sure you can. You-"

"Gun, tell her I can't."

Logan sighed. "She can't, Erin."

Erin looked confused. "But-"

Logan wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and covered her mouth with one hand. "Good night, Kelse. Love you."

I smiled. "You too, bro."

I started to walk away, then thought better of it. Logan's blanket had been knocked to the floor at some point. I picked it up, straightened it out, then flung it across him and Erin.

After tucking them in snugly, I kissed Logan good night. Again with the being bad.

"Me too?" Erin asked.

I hesitated, taking in the innocent pout in her expression, then nodded. "Ok."

I kissed her as well. I kept it short, but it was still enough to do funny things to me. The sort of things that usually only Logan made me feel.

"Be good," I said. "Go to sleep."

"Yes, Mom," Logan said.

Erin thought that was funny. "Yes, Mommy," she echoed.

"See, that. That's not being good."

They mumbled some half-assed protests of innocence. I ignored them and shut off the light on my way out.

****

I woke up early in the morning to Erin sneaking into bed with me. Her naked body was snuggled up with mine before I could formulate an argument. At that point, I couldn't find it in me to kick her back out.

"Don't worry," she whispered. "I have to leave soon anyway. Have to get to work early."

"Then what's this about?"

"Nothin'. Just wanted a quick cuddle with you."

"This isn't making me any more of a lesbian, you know."

"Perish the thought."

Hidden in her self-assured tone was the shared knowledge that I'd previously let her lick me out to multiple orgasms and was now accepting her naked cuddles. She didn't have to make me anything I wasn't. She just had to have a certain amount of patience. Wait for me to give in.

"You're Gun's girl," I said.

"I'm no one's girl." She shifted a bit and put her hand on my tit. "But yes, I am with your brother, not you. We all agree on that, I think."

"And yet you keep trying to seduce me."

"Is that what you think I'm doing?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Maybe you're right. Truth be told, I don't exactly know what I'm doing." She circled my nipple with a single fingertip. "But you two are by far the most interesting brother and sister I've ever met, and I just can't help myself."

"You haven't tried particularly hard."

"Perhaps. I don't have the restraint you two have, that's for sure. The way you feel about each other, and you still just tiptoe around it... I don't know how you do that."

"We have to."

"Why?"

"Because... because Gun's gotta be my brother first."

"As opposed to what?"

"Ugh. I don't really want to talk about this." I rolled away from Erin. "Let me sleep."

She followed me. "As opposed to what?" she repeated.

"Dammit. You know how couples break up all the time? Married people get divorced? Friends stop talking?"

"Sure."

"Well... siblings don't stop being siblings."

"I know some people who don't talk to their family. Siblings included."

"Not if they love each other and generally get along."

"Well... no. But isn't that true for your other examples?"

"Listen, you're the one who asked. Don't be starting an argument."

"Sorry." Erin kissed the back of my shoulder like it was some kind of apology. "But I can't help feeling like you've trapped yourselves with fears over nothing."

"That's a possibility," I admitted. "But we're happy, and we know who we are, and we're never ever gonna lose each other."

"Well-"

"And we're mostly just siblings. No one else ever found out what we do, 'cept you. And that was only 'cause Gun blabbed."

"Ok, that part is fair enough. A lot of people wouldn't really approve of you guys the way I do."

"Yeah. You're pretty fucked up."

Erin laughed. "I am. But look who's talking."

I couldn't help giggling a bit too. Some of the tension faded in our shared laughter.

"I like what I have," I said after a moment. "We know what we're doing."

"If you say so."

"I like you," I said. "Gun likes you. You're a bad influence on us. You know that, right?"

"Yeah."

"Who knows. Maybe you'll be around for a while. Maybe you and Gun'll get married."

"Now, hang on a sec-"

"But I'm not gonna let it change me and him. Not in the important ways. Whether you stay or leave, we're still gonna be us."

"I get that." Erin ran her hand down my shoulder and arm, then explored my bare thigh. "I'm just saying it'd be super fun and sexy if you guys did more stuff together."

"That's-"

"Think about it."

"I have. Many times. You must know that."

"I guess I do." She kissed my shoulder again, then pushed away with a reluctant sigh. "Anyway, really must be going."

"You weren't kidding about the early thing, huh?"

"Really wasn't." She smacked my butt before hopping out of bed. "We should do some more threesome stuff, yeah?"

"Um..."

"Yeah, totally should. We'll figure it out. Get together some night when we're all super horny. I'll get Logan to pound my butt some more maybe. That seems to work for you."

"Conniving bitch."

"Ha, yeah. I guess I am." She stepped out the door. "See ya, Kelse."

"Yeah. See ya."

I thought I'd be able to just go back to sleep after she left. I was wrong.

I wasn't turned on, exactly, though naked cuddles had given me a shove in that direction. I was just... something. Not in sleep mode, that was for sure.

I got up and padded naked down the hall. Logan was still asleep. I stood in his doorway for several long minutes, torn with indecision.

On one hand, I wanted to crawl in with him. On the other, I was leery of Erin's influence, and unwilling to do something stupid just because she was in my head.

I couldn't hold out forever. I slipped silently right up to my brother's bed, then snuck under the covers. It was warm and secure next to him. The small anxiety in my chest faded, and I was soon back to sleep.

****

For the second time that morning, I woke up to some light molestation. Logan fondled me awake, which was honestly one of my favourite things in the morning. It just didn't tend to happen when we were both behaving ourselves.

Aside from perving on his unconscious little sister, which was bad enough, he was also totally hard. His cock twitched occasionally as he played with me, and I just watched it for a while before moving. There was something about the blatant evidence of my brother's arousal that really worked for me sometimes.

"Someone's being quite presumptuous this morning," I said.

"Hm? Is that someone the one who climbed into bed with the other?"

"No. It's the one- oh forget it."

Logan smiled and booped me on the nose. "I couldn't help myself. You're totally irresistible when you're naked and sleeping next to me."

"Clothes next time. Got it."

"Let's not be too hasty."

"No, indeed not."

Logan gave my boobs a final squeeze before sitting up. I wondered what he'd do if I rolled over and stuck my ass out at him.

"Erin must have left, huh?" he said.

"Yep. Something about work, I think."

"Yeah. Odd hours sometimes."

"Uh huh." I looked pointedly at his throbbing erection. "Hoping she'd help you with that, were you?"

He shrugged. "Her or... someone else, maybe."

"Lucky girl, this 'someone else.'"

"That remains to be seen."

I grinned slyly. "I think she could be convinced. If you were charming enough, that is."

"Stick my dick in her face. Got it."

Logan, goofball that he was, proceeded to do just that. He threw a leg across me, straddling my face, and lowered his cock to my mouth.

I played along at first and parted my lips, allowing him to carefully insert his penis. He gently face-fucked me for a moment until I cracked and started giggling too hard to keep up.

"That was you being charming, was it?" I laughed as he rolled off me.

"Funny thing is it kinda worked."

"Well... you're not wrong, actually." I got up on my hands and knees. "It actually has been a while since I gave you a blowjob though."

I arched my eyebrow and waited. We'd just been messing around up to now, in our own way. I wasn't actually sure if he was in the mood for something more than that.

"Maybe just a quick one," he said, acting reluctant.

"A quick one? Really? What am I, your girlfriend?"

"What?"

I pouted. "Ask nicely. Like it's a nice thing for me to do."

"It is a nice thing."

"So act like it."

Logan rolled his eyes. "Please, sis, can you suck on my cock a little?"

"Oh for-"

I was about to protest that he wasn't taking me seriously. He stopped me with a hand on my cheek. My eyes met his and latched on to his focused gaze.

"Please," he said, for real this time. "You know how much I like it."

A warm flush started in my chest. Goddamn, the way he could make me feel when he wanted to...

"Ok," I said.

It was what I wanted anyway. I felt like such a slutty little sister, lying on my tummy in front of my brother, getting ready to fill my mouth full of his cock.

Logan got comfy, reclined in a half-upright position. I made eye contact as I slowly sank my lips down his shaft.

There was a reason we didn't do this sort of thing too often. In a different reality, I could see me waking my brother up with a blowjob every morning. I loved everything about it. I loved the way it made him feel, I loved the way it made my pussy tingle, and I really, really loved the sheer naughtiness of it. Sisters weren't meant to suck their brothers off. Not even a little.

"Mmm, good girl," Logan breathed as he stroked my hair.

My body heated up even more at the pet-like compliment. Damn him. Now I really wanted to play with myself, but I had a job to do.

"Good little sister," he moaned.

I bobbed my head rhythmically and pressed my tongue hard on his shaft to really drag its soft wetness against him. I gave him my best pouty blowjob eyes since I knew how much they turned him on. I was going to make him cum before he got me too horny to focus. That was my new goal.

We carried on like that. Logan played with my hair and gave slightly patronizing, totally arousing compliments. I worked his cock like a porn star. I knew I'd won when he went quiet and leaned his head back. Not that he was losing by any means. Lucky bastard got to cum in his sister's mouth.

I couldn't help a long, low moan as my mouth received the first spurts of my brother's orgasm. I swallowed the first few shots, then held the rest until he was done.

I carefully pulled my mouth off Logan's cock, then held it open so he could see my tongue bathed in his cum. I then exaggerated the motion of swallowing it before opening again to present a clean mouth.

"Bad girl," Logan said.

"You love it."

"I do."

He pushed himself up into semi-reclined position against the headboard. I crawled nearer, then knelt beside him. I saw him check out my visibly aroused little pussy and made no attempt to hide it.

"You know what I was thinking about?" I asked.

Logan ran his hand from my knee up to my thigh. I stayed perfectly still and let him run his fingers over my warm, sensitive skin.

"No idea," he said.

"Well... you remember that time..."

"What time?"

His caress was sweet and titillating on my inner thigh. It took deliberate effort not to squirm.

"My first time," I said.

His hand faltered just briefly, barely noticeably. "Oh."

He wasn't quite sure where I was going. I could tell. It wasn't a subject that was brought up basically at all between us.

I pushed my hair back behind my ear. "You remember how nervous I was?"

Logan gave a crooked smile. "Of course I do. You burst into my room and wouldn't stop rambling for, like, an hour."

"It wasn't that bad."

"Oh it was. You were so into your boyfriend at the time, and you knew he wanted to fuck, but you were all... you know."

I blushed. "I know. Super anxious. I thought it would hurt, or I'd do it wrong, or... I don't know. It seemed like a big deal at the time."

"It wasn't." His thigh-strokes had become as much about reassurance as feeling me up. "It really wasn't that big a deal."

"I know." I looked down and twisted my fingers together in sympathetic remembrance of my past self. "But that's the way it felt." I looked back up with sisterly adoration in my eyes. "And you made it better."

"We shouldn't have done it."

"I know that. Of course I know that. But it was what I needed at the time. You made it so perfect for me. I never would have felt as safe and loved with anyone else."

"Kelse..."

"I love you for that, you know. For always being there when I need you."

Logan flushed slightly. "Usually it's not anything I mind doing."

"No. I seem to recall you rather enjoyed yourself."

He nodded. "But..."

"But once was enough. I know. Probably too much all by itself." I leaned in and kissed the side of his forehead. "You'll always be my brother first. That's the most important thing."

"Oh. So... you're not asking to do it again? I really thought that's where this was going."

"Is that why you look so worried? I wouldn't have thought it'd scare you that much."

"It doesn't." His hand went to my breast. His voice dropped to a near-whisper. "It's just... if you asked, really asked, I wouldn't be able to say no."

A little thrill went through me even though I knew that wasn't his intent. "That's why I'm so careful about what I ask. And I've really thought about this."

His eyebrow went up. He wasn't as in the clear as he'd thought. "What's that?"

"Gun... I really think I want to try anal."

Such a conflict of emotion crossed his face. It was kind of hilarious, but I kept my expression firm and serious since I didn't want him to think I was joking.

"You do, huh?"

I nodded. "I think I have to. I can't stop thinking about it."

"So do you need a new toy or something?"

"You goof. I don't want your help to go toy shopping or anything. Not this time. You know better."

"And I suppose you don't want my help finding a suitable boy to help you out either."

"Right."

Logan considered the issue. I did my best to look sexy and angelic without being too blatantly abusive of my womanly charms.

"It's really hard to say no to that," he finally said.

"Then say yes."

"But we really, really shouldn't..."

I bit my lip and gave my brother sad puppy eyes. "You made my first time so special. I never worried about you hurting me. I want that again. I really, really want it to be you. Just for the first time. That's it."

"Kelse..."

"Please?"

"Goddammit. You know I will. Don't give me that look."

I broke into a wide smile. I launched forward and showered his cheek and neck with kisses. "Thanks, bro."

He laughed and pushed at me, then just accepted some nakey kissy times. It wasn't on the lips, so it was fine. Kinda.

"You've seriously never done it before?" he asked.

"Of course not. I would have told you."

He shrugged. "You might not have. You don't tell me everything."

"Everything important I do. And you told me the first time you did a girl in the butt."

"That was only because it was a funny story." He paused. "Kinda gross too. And she never went out with me again, so maybe not all that funny in some ways."

"Point is, no. I never have. It's only after seeing you and Erin that I've really had any interest." I rolled my eyes. "And of course since then, it's been all I can think about."

"You could still get a toy. Try it whenever you want to."

I tapped him lightly on the shoulder with my fist. "You already promised."

"I did. Don't worry." A stupid grin spread across his face. "I'm not the sort to promise a girl a butt fuck then back out."

"'Specially your sister. You have to live with me after all."

Logan glanced at the time. "I could call in to work, say I'll be late. You ready right now?"

"No, no. Don't be silly. This evening. I want plenty of time, no rushing. Do it right. Make it special."

He nodded absently. Thinking. I lay beside him, snuggled in for a few minutes before I'd get up and moving. I smiled to myself as he squeezed my ass. I hadn't noticed until then, but he'd gotten rock hard again while we'd been talking. I knew he wasn't as reluctant as he let on. I respected it though. One of us had to try and stay sane.

It had to be Logan, was the thing. I knew we shouldn't, but it was what I needed. I needed my big brother. Sometimes that was just how I was.

****

I was in the kitchen a little later on humming to myself and waiting for the toaster to pop. I had showered and dressed, and was well on my way to being ready for the day.

Logan was a bit slower, but not by much. I heard him coming, so wasn't terribly surprised when he walked up right behind me. I thought he might have just wanted some toast too, but instead his hands landed on my hips. Not looking for toast, then.

The toaster popped and I threw my two slices on a plate. I started buttering them while Logan undid my jeans and slid them down my thighs.

I didn't know exactly what my brother was planning, but I was certainly in the right mood to wait and find out. I calmly proceeded like nothing was amiss, prepping my breakfast as casual as could be.

Logan got my pants down past my panties. He rubbed the front of my underwear at first, then slipped inside. I bit my lip and tried not to show any sign of acknowledging what he was doing.

Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers