All Comments on 'At The Mercy of Swingers'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story... nasty comments don't mean a thing

It never ceases to amaze me that in a place where people come to post and share some of their illicit fantasies, that a small minority feel the need to criticize those fantasies and pass judgment or say that an author 'has issues.' ROFL. This was a solid story and the only people who have 'issues' imo are the people who think they get to play god and decide which fantasies are 'right' or 'wrong'.

Again, great story. Thank you for writing it!!

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
It was all too easy!

Sorry but the real problem with this story has nothing to do with a judgement regarding the "fantasy" it involved. No, the problem is that there was really no inherent conflict. Everything just flowed along a little too smoothly. Frankly, that makes for a rather uninteresting, indeed boring story. I thought that the writing was reasonable, both technically and stylistically, but the plot (or rather the lack of one) just made this all rather bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Issues

Nobody said the author has them. However, when you create a poorly written story with a shitty plot, people will criticize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a fantasy!

Have to add my voice to those surprised by the criticisms of this story. No drug exists that would both "relax" you and yet "arouse" you. The "drug" is a literary vehicle for giving the young couple "permission" to experience the physical pleasures (and to absorb the experiences). Get over it! If you dont like it, dont read it.

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Sad

Titillating, but sad.

I should not have read this once I established where it was going. It was very depressing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A very good and unusual read

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

Loved it. I remember my times with my first women as lovers and some couples I been with. Even the parts about being drugged some I use to drink alot and do some smoking and got high and that just made me relaxed like it say and horny to and I let Mens get with me or went looking even for some Mens to get with me cause I was so horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous