Aunt Cathy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go first," I said. "I'll head to the bathroom and then down in a minute."

"Ok, good idea. I gotta get in the pool and wash this out of me."

I smiled.

Lily disappeared down the hallway and I waited until she was gone, then went into the bathroom she shared with Stephanie. It was definitely a girl's bathroom with lotions and creams and shampoos and soaps everywhere.

I used the bathroom, having the great urge to pee now that I had cum.

I was washing my hands when there was a light knock on the door.

"One second," I said drying them on the towel that the girls had hanging up for decoration, and I'm sure not to be used for anything but that.

Aunt KK opened the door, not waiting for me to finish. "I gotta go," she said, pushing past me, dragging her body across mine on her way to the toilet.

Aunt KK sat down, her bathing suit on, and leaned onto her right ass check. She reached back behind her with one hand and grabbed the suit in the front and pulled it far to side to the left. I back from the sink and could see her shaved pussy. A stream of urine shot into the toilet.

My dick started to get hard again.

I watched her pee, not being able to tear my eyes away from her. Her pussy was thick and pink, and the almost clear fluid made a loud noise as it hit the water.

Aunt KK groaned in relief. "Oh god, that feels good. Had to go so bad."

The stream lost its pressure and turned into a drip, then was gone. She unrolled some toilet paper and wiped herself and dropped it in. She stood up and positioned her suit back into place.

"Not everyday you see that, huh?" she said.

"No, but I want to see it more."

Aunt KK pressed her large tits into me. "Oh, you do? You'd like it if I peed on you, wouldn't you, dirty boy."

I couldn't speak. I just nodded.

"Next time I will." She lightly pecked me on the lips. "Come on, didn't you need to talk to me?"

I nodded again.

Aunt KK took my hand and led me from the bathroom and into my Aunt and Uncle's bedroom across the hall. She shut the door and we sat on their king-size bed. They had a dresser on one wall and nightstands and a 70-inch tv hanging on the wall.

Before I could start talking about what I needed her help with, she pressed her tongue into my ear. It was not unpleasant.

Her moist tongue hit my ear and her hands pulled my shoulders to her and I almost jumped out of my skin from the pleasure and the fact that it tickled like crazy.

"Aunt KK-"

"Shhhh... In a minute. There's something I want first."

Aunt KK got up from the bed, her black bathing suit clinging to her. She reached back and undid the strap and pulled the top away then slide the whole thing down her smooth legs. She was standing there butt naked in front of me, her smooth pussy inches from my nose.

"Don't worry. I locked the door."

Aunt KK got on her knees in front of me and tugged on my shorts and I raised my hips off the bed so she could get them down. She slid them down and threw them on top of her suit.

Without hesitation she sucked my semi-hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. The blood flowed from my head and my cock was raging in an instant.

Aunt KK sucked me hard for a few seconds, then got up from the bed and kneeled on Aunt Cathy's bed with her ass high in the air.

"Get that monster inside of me."

I stood up behind her, her ass looking juicy. Each cheek smooth and flawless. The crack was pink, and her small asshole winked at me.

Her juicy pussy looked thick and inviting underneath her winking ass.

I took my cock in my hand and in one stroke was inside Aunt KK's wet pussy, her ass soft against me, the heat from her ass crack pressing on my belly warming me up.

"Oh my fucking god," she moaned, then pushed her face into the quilt on the bed. I thrusted hard and fast in and out, watching my cock slide out and back into her, her ass winking at me with desire.

"Oh, yes, baby, yes," Aunt KK whispered quietly. "I needed that big fucking cock. I need it so fucking bad."

I grabbed her wide, soft hips, her back arch to push her ass into me with every thrust.

"Take your little pregnant kitten, baby. That little kitten wanted that tiger so fucking bad. That big tiger bred his little kitten didn't he. He got her good and fucking pregnant."

I pounded into Aunt KK's soft ass, her skin tan and supple with no wrinkles, just soft flesh that looked perfect.

She kept whispering. "Oh fuck, baby. I wanted you so fucking bad. Fuck that cock so deep in there. Fuck in there where your baby is. Fuck my little pregnant pussy. Oh baby, you like that pregnant pussy, don't you?"

"I love that pregnant pussy," I panted quietly so no one would hear us.

"Tell me you like to fuck your aunt's pregnant pussy, baby. I want to hear you talk dirty to me."

"Oh, Aunt KK, I love that little pregnant pussy. It's so fucking tight. That nice milf pussy feels so fucking good. I'm gonna cum in it every time I fuck you."

Aunt KK reached underneath her stomach and I felt her long, thin fingers on my balls. "Oh fuck, baby, yes. Make your girls pussy cum. I'm your girl now."

I pushed her ass over and she gently fell onto the bed. Aunt KK instinctively got on her back and put both of her legs straight up in the air, her thick tits pointing toward the ceiling, her smooth stomach looking sexy as ever.

I bent down and quickly licked her pink, wet pussy up and down, then spit on it and rammed my cock back inside of her. I wrapped my hands around her thick thighs and pulled her into me as I watched her gorgeous tits bounce around, her nipples hard and thick.

Aunt KK reached down and rubbed the top of her pussy where her clit was hiding in the folds of her lips, her eyes rolling back into her head.

"Give me that pregnant pussy, bitch," I whispered. I hoped no one was on their way up here.

"Oh fuck, baby..." Aunt KK whimpered sweetly. "Oh fuck baby, fuck... You're gonna make me cum..." Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hands held tightly to the bed covers as I thumped into her tight body.

"Cum all over daddy's cock," I whispered. "Cum all over your nephew's big cock. That young cock makes that married pussy feel so fucking good doesn't it."

I punched my cock in and out of Aunt KK's wet, soaking pussy, feeling it start to tighten on my dick, squeezing and contracting.

"That big thick teenage cock is gonna fuck you all the time while you're pregnant. You want that don't you."

Aunt KK bit down on her lip. "Yes, baby, yes."

"I'm gonna fuck you with a big pregnant belly, with big milky tits. I'm gonna take my pregnant pussy all the time."

I could feel her legs starting to twitch, her body tensing up.

"Then after you have our baby, I'm gonna fuck you all the time. I'll never pull out of my pussy. I'm gonna get you pregnant over and over with this big teenage cock."

Aunt KK went over the edge, her pussy spasming around me, her body tensing so hard it was like every muscle contracted at the same time. I pounded into her hard, feeling a sudden burst inside of her, then a wetness around my cock as her body eased its tension.

I slowed my thrusting but stayed inside of her. I watched as her face went from tense to relaxed, her eyes never opening.

I pushed her legs open wide and put my hands on Aunt KK's thick, jiggling tits. I laid my body across hers.

"Oh my god. Thank you, my love. Thank you." Aunt KK kissed me softly.

"Talk dirty to me and make me cum now. Please," I said.

Aunt KK wrapped her long, smooth legs around me, her tits pressing into my chest, and looked into my eyes, her green eyes almost glowing, the iris's flecked with gold. "My little dirty boy wants some dirty talk?"

I moved slowly in and out of her. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I was lost for a second, then she raised an eyebrow at me, and I got it.

I said, "Yes, ma'am."

Aunt KK moved her hips back and forth to speed us up. "That's right, little boy. You said you were my daddy, didn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, you were. And I came all over your big, young cock. But now you're not the daddy. Now I'm the momma."

I moved faster in and out of her.

"Do you like that, little boy? A grown woman being the boss of you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, mommy," I said.

"That's right little boy. I'm the mommy. You made this pussy a mommy with your big, young cock. You bad little boy."

Aunt KK started to softly spank my ass as she whispered in my ear. "Fuck that mommy pussy. Fuck it good and deep. Put your cum in it. Cum in that milf pussy so fucking deep. Make me have your baby. Keep me fucking pregnant. Every time I have one of your babies, I want you to not be able to wait to get me pregnant again."

I moved faster and faster inside of her, her wetness surrounding me, the feeling of her pussy pushing me close to the edge.

Aunt KK said, "Oh yeah baby, I can feel that big young dick hitting me so fucking deep. Hitting my cervix now, wanting to shoot that load into my womb. Fuck mommy's pussy so deep."

I pounded harder now. She kept whispering to me. "Oh yeah, baby boy. You like that dirty talk. I want to be the mommy to all your babies."

"Oh fuck, yes, Aunt KK. Fuck yes. I want you to be my fucking mommy."

Aunt KK grabbed the back of my head and stuck her tongue in my ear. I felt a tingle shoot down my neck and my balls start to react. "Yes, baby, yes," she said. "Fuck mommy's pussy. You can call me mommy. I'll get your mom to let you call her that, too. Do you want to call her mommy while you're fucking her?"

I buried my head in Aunt KK's neck, my dick feeling like it would explode any second. I nodded my head against her because I was sure if I tried to speak, I'd almost certainly yell that yes, I wanted to call my own mother mommy when I fucked her.

"Fuck mommy KK's pussy with that thick young cock, baby boy. Get mommy's pussy pregnant, baby. Mommy wants her baby boy's big fucking load of cum."

I reached down and grabbed a handful of Aunt KK's fat ass, it both soft and firm in my hand, a contrast that put me over the edge and caused my mind to go blank. My cock exploded inside of her and Aunt KK grabbed my face and kissed me while I came inside of her, her tongue sliding over mine. It was the most comforting thing I'd ever experienced.

We kissed slowly, then I laid my head on her and caught my breath and let my cock go soft inside of her.

After we'd caught our breath, our bodies sweaty and sticking together, I peeled myself off of her and took one more long look at her perfect milf body that was both soft and hard in all the right places. She laid there and let my eyes wander lustily over her and smiled, her pussy gaping with the emptiness my cock had created, my white cum leaking from her pink hole.

Aunt KK got up and grabbed a towel from the back of the door and dabbed between her legs, then bent over, showing me her meaty pussy from behind, and picked up her bathing suit and put it on. I stood there watching her, realizing only after she was done that, I was still completely naked.

Aunt KK hugged me gently and let her fingertips graze my cock. She said, "You better put on your shorts before someone either catches us, or I want some more of that magnificent thing."

"You can have all you want." I kissed her beautiful pink lips, and they were soft as rose pedals.

"I know. But I think fucking in my sisters' room once is all the risk I'm willing to take." She sat down on the bed, her light hair beautifully dancing around her green eyes and tan skin. "So, what did we need to talk about."

I reached down and grabbed my trunks and put them on and watched Aunt KK playfully frown as my cock disappeared in it prison of cloth.

I sat down on the bed next to her. "Ok, so there's something you should know."

Aunt KK raised her eyebrows to convince me she was listening and couldn't wait to hear.

"Ok, so you're pregnant..."

She gasped. "I am! Oh my god, I had no idea."

"I'm serious... And my mom's pregnant." I was counting on my fingers and I held up a third and she looked at me like she couldn't possibly guess who else was pregnant.

I said, "And..."

Aunt KK shook me, "You got somebody else pregnant, too!"

I shushed her. "Shhhhhhh. Somebody is gonna hear you."

"Ok, ok, ok. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me."

"And this is the part I need help with. I have to find a way to tell my mom and tell this other person about my mom."

Aunt KK smiled slyly. "Is it Lily? I saw the way you two were looking at each other, but please tell me it's not, Cathy would fucking kill you. Is it Stephanie? Oh my god, she would have a fucking conniption."

A cold panic ran through my nuts. I didn't want to tell anybody about Lily yet, and thankfully Stephanie had been on birth control.

I stared at her till she calmed down. "OK," she said, "tell me."

I breathed in heavily. "So, you were there. Or at least for some of it..."

Aunt KK's mouth fell open. "OH, MY FUCKING GOD." She whispered it but it was like in a scream whisper.

I nodded. "Yep."

Aunt KK's face lost all color. "I never would have thought. She's too old, right? She can't get fucking pregnant."

I shook my head. "Apparently not. I guess Unc had a vasectomy so there was no need to worry there. Then I come along and bam."

Aunt KK sat there as dumbfounded as I was. We sat there staring at the floor for a few minutes.

Finally, Aunt KK said, "So what is she going to do?"

I shrugged. "It's a mess. That's what I need your help with. I don't have time to explain, but she's going to do something crazy." We heard footsteps coming up the stairs and we both stood up, expecting someone to walk in on us. We heard the bathroom door close.

I whispered. "She's going to be alone tonight. Here. I need you to get my mom over her somehow so we can work this all out. My mom's scared to death of what Aunt Cathy will think of her but if they both know they're both pregnant, then they'll be happy, right?"

Aunt KK gave me a wild-eyed look like she had no idea if that was true. "We need them to tell each other, that's for sure, but how it'll go, there's no telling."

We agreed I'd text her later when I was sure Aunt Cathy would be here alone and she'd get my mom over here somehow. I just hoped they'd both understand.

We waited for whoever was in the bathroom to leave. We heard the door close, and the footsteps clunk back down the hallway.

Aunt KK gave me a hug. "It's gonna be ok, I promise." Her body felt good in my hands. "But listen," she said and gave me one of her mischievous grins, "don't get anybody else fucking pregnant."