All Comments on 'Aunt Shelly'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
raasa_raasaraasa_raasaover 18 years ago
Fucking Intense!!! Hardcore!!

wow that was absolutely mind blowing..

fucking intense.. had never cum this hard all my life..

U are one great author.. great imagination.. wow!!

thumbs UP!!.. err. My Cock is UP!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good to see you back!!

Loved it! You've been gone too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love your story

loved the story would like read chapter 2 soon

tareqosmantareqosmanover 18 years ago
You are one of the very few best

I told you before !! And I am telling you now you are one of the best, We enjoyed all your Wonderfull Stories . Keep going and donot be late for us.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too much of sex

just not my liking. I am sorry to say, but too much of sex kills erotic feelings.

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
Ok, but...

I enjoyed the story until you had the mother sneaking over to the aunt's house and screwing two black guys there. I thought this was an incest/taboo story. It was bad enough when you introduced Brian into sucking cock, his father's at that, but to bring in non-family members was too much for me. I quit after that and didn't finish the story.

I feel there has to be some 'realism' in these stories to keep my attention and this one just didn't have that. It denerated into wall to wall sex and, I'm sorry to say, that gets BORING after a while and this was a LONG story.

Ray

i_love_peachesi_love_peachesover 18 years ago
GOD! INcredible

THis is your best story after Erin. Well done!! I hope and I beg you to write more chapters for this. I love all your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back!!!!

This was definetly one of your best works keep it up! I would like to read more about this family.

EZtouchEZtouchover 18 years ago
Great, except....

Great, except for the interracial & father/son aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Started good, but...

The story was going along great, and then you had the kid sucking cock. Talk about a quick way to kill any arousal I had going. If you're going to throw gay sex into a story, I sure as hell wish you'd put a disclaimer mentioning it at the front of your story so I don't waste my time getting into it only to totally destroy any erotic feelings I had going. What a waste of time.

TaffyJTaffyJabout 18 years ago
I liked it all...

I actaully think you could have had the dad come in at the end and catch them all. He could have then joined in and totally rounded out the family experience. I'm a woman, so the idea of two hot men in the mix is good for me! Thanks for writing!

bikefreakbikefreakover 17 years ago
Something for everyone

This story had a little something for everyone. Though a few readers seemed to have apparently had some issues with the interracial/male-on-male pairings I'm rather glad you included it as its all about sex and erotica. Certainly your story telling render all acts equally hot and salacious.

All in all the writing was great, the characters well, drawn, and the sex totally hot. Wish I had had a family like this. Please continue this family's saga!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aunt Shelly is sweeeeeeet!

"Aunt Shelly got Beth, Brian, and Britta involved with hot family loving. Now get her brother Bill into it. Ole Dad would probaly like to stick it to his slutty daughter and not to mention his horny son. And bring back the black guys to plow them all. Hell, maybe the whole basketball team including fag queen Dennis Rodman!"-------------------------------------------------------------Ron Jeremy.

copper1006copper1006almost 16 years ago
fucktastic

wow,i loved this story.i was laughing,excited,a flood of emotions as i read it from start to finish in one go.i couldn't stop and didn't want to.will read it again some time,thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree With "Started Good"

Would it be too much trouble to put a very short synopsis at the beginning of your tales? Or just 'code' them, you know, Fm, Ff, fM, inc, bg, etc. At least that way you could avoid a lot of pissed off comments like this one! Thanks for the non-hardon!

mthomas63mthomas63over 13 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful, descriptive story of a totally depraved, lustful family. I just loved it!

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Great Story just stopped too soon

Is there going to be a second part where he takes his sisters ass and is open with his mother at home. Sounds like the dad needs to get in on the daughter too.

Hawk007Hawk007over 10 years ago
One of the best!!!

Keep on writing!!!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Found this piece of work tiresome after awhile, with too much action going on endlessly. Besides incest, we also got interracial sex, sprinkled with a dose of guy on guy, which I felt were unnecessary as they detracted from the main story.

Was Beth convinced at the end, after having had Brian and Britta joined in without her knowledge? Seem a little too rushed to me. :O Furthermore, I didn't understand why Bill was excluded from the finale?

DYNO224DYNO224almost 9 years ago
A little to far

Good story exept for the gay shit! and the interacial he should have never touched either one of them again beastiality to me worse than gay.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 5 years ago
Fun story

Looking forward to when dad gets back involved. (I don't care what the others say, a little m/m can be a lot of fun).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just unadulterated sex.

Absolutely no touch of eroticism at all. It's like you need to feed your readers on sex.

'Fuck me, Brian, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours,'

Maybe you feel your readers have no imagination. Do you think we are all that thick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could stand to be more subtle, especially in the beginning where there is more opportunity for teasing. Eehh!

JoeBob68JoeBob68about 2 years ago

What a lot of naysayer comments. Please don’t take it to heart. I would like to see the story continued you got very good ratings.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. This was the first story of yours that I’ve read. I look forward to reading your other stories. - cheers

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Not a big fan of anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Incomplete

A cute story but why is it that Mommy has all the fun? Daddy only got a blowjob from his son, but didn't have the pleasure of knowing who it was. He didn't even get to lick Britta's pussy, let alone fuck her. Part of the family got pretty much left out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too many names in one family, all starting with letter "B"!

Amazed Shelley wasn't called Bellie

daiblo598daiblo5987 months ago

I was never really into stories about incest but your stories are fantastic and very enjoyable. They leave me wanting more from each story.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 month ago

I loved this story ,and hope this is not the end. There is room for more hot chapters. I look forward to reading more about this close nit family

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplabout 1 month ago

Fabulous! Great imagination and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9346 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...