Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit lay beside Rachel, and for several minutes, the two lovers kissed and held each other. After a few minutes they broke the kiss and Rachel was now on top. "Now it's my turn." She whispered as she grinned at the older woman lying beneath her.

Their lips came together once more, echoing each other's movements while their tongues collided. After a minute or so, Rachel pulled away and pressed her lips against Kit's neck. The tip of her tongue emerged to trace downward until she reached the butch woman's jutting collarbones.

"Mmm...Rachel, honey..." Kit moaned.

Rachel knew by the way she sounded that Kit was craving her touch. She exchanged another deep lingering kiss with her former teacher before running her tongue along her lips, moistening them before returning to drag them across the older woman's bare flesh. Now the palms of her hands were fondling the gym teacher's breasts, encouraged by the sounds of Kit's labored breaths. For several seconds, Rachel's fingers lightly pinched the distended nipples in turn while Kit whimpered and sighed.

Now the young woman leaned in to distribute a kiss to her lover's right breast. Her tongue emerged and traced the edge of her areola before her mouth closed over it. She suckled gently for a few seconds as the tip of her tongue teased the hardened tip. Soon Kit's back began to arch. She tenderly caressed Rachel's face as she suckled. Using her free hand, Rachel cupped and rubbed the other breast while Kit buried her fingers in the young woman's thick dark hair.

Rachel paused. "Does that feel good, Miss Crawford?"

"Oh God, yesss..." Kit whimpered.

Rachel began kissing her way down and across Kit's rigid stomach, distributing a barrage of butterfly kisses around her hip bones. Between kisses, Rachel told Kit that she wanted to taste her. The butch woman shuddered and replied with a low wavering moan. It was obvious she was overcome by arousal just thinking about it.

She could feel Rachel's breath on her pubic mound, heating her up. The young woman leaned in and pressed her lips against the damp ginger thicket. Without moving any further, she planted a reverent kiss just above the steamy cleft. Kit slowly spread her legs open, silently encouraging her former student to explore further.

Another sharp gasp pierced the quiet air as Rachel buried her tongue in the cleft, and a flood of wetness was released. It was earthy and pungent; the aroma of a woman in heat. The young woman's tongue traveled up and down along the slickened opening, prompting a volley of hard, delighted gasps from Kit.

The slim butch woman balled up her fists. She was clutching the sheets underneath her while she sucked in quick little gulps of hair. "Ahh, Rachel!" She moaned.

As Rachel continued licking, her tongue made contact with the clitoris. She nudged and teased the engorged little pearl, strumming it with several fluttering licks. This elicited an ear-piercing shriek which faded into a breathless whimper. Kit's hips were quivering erratically as she struggled to shove herself into her young lover's tongue. For all intents, Rachel's tongue was driven by the sexy sound of the butch woman's moans and sighs of passion. The strumming continued, and the tip of Rachel's magic tongue tickled the sensitive little button while the older woman grunted and gasped, humping her lover's face like an animal.

By the quickly mounting tension of Kit's body, Rachel knew it was coming, but she was still unprepared by the onslaught of the older woman's orgasm. It came at first as a series of loud, almost painful cries. Rachel was startled by the sound as she continued licking. She grasped the butch woman's hips to steady her as her back tensed and arched upward. Kit's body trembled and shook erratically, as if she'd been struck by some strange affliction. This was followed by another loud cry before Kit finally relaxed and fell back against the mattress. She lay there shuddering for several minutes before she finally was able to catch her breath. Rachel withdrew from the space between her lover's legs. She sank into Kit's possessive embrace as they shared another deep and sensual kiss.

"You okay?" Rachel asked.

"I've never felt better." Kit replied with a wry chuckle. "I feel so alive and whole...been a long time since I've felt that way."

"Glad to hear." Rachel replied, her voice husky from pent-up lust.

Kit pushed the young woman back against the mattress now. She rose up, looming over Rachel as she pinned her arms down. "I want to do the same thing for you." She hissed.

"What's that?"

"I want to make you feel whole again."

"But I already do—"

"—just close your eyes and relax." Kit replied with all the authority of a teacher speaking to her student. And without another word, Rachel obeyed.

Kit reached down and buried her fingers in Rachel's hair, combing her fingers through the dark tresses and admiring the sight of her former student laying submissively beneath her. The young woman opened her eyes for several seconds, gazing wistfully up at her former teacher. It was hard to believe so many years ago that she dreaded going to gym class and she hated seeing Miss Crawford.

A breathless moan escaped Rachel's lips just as Kit pressed her lips against the girl's slender neck. The older woman withdrew her hands from her lover's hair and her hands began to wander. Kit's palms made contact with Rachel's luscious breasts, tenderly cupping and squeezing the firm little mounds. They were a little larger than hers. The skin felt so soft and silky and the fat little nipples were fiercely pointing upward, begging to be nibbled and sucked.

The butch woman planted a few soft kisses against Rachel's neck and slowly worked her way downward; dragging her lips and tongue against the young woman's small shoulder and across her chest. Their bodies mashed together, practically fused into one being, as Kit's slender frame rubbed against Rachel's. "God, I can't wait," Rachel moaned. "Go lower, please..."

"Shush." Kit softly replied. Her mouth closed over the young woman's nipple and gently suckled while the palms of her hands continued to glide across the sensitive flesh, tenderly squeezing and kneading the firm little swells. The sounds of Rachel's moans and sighs filled the otherwise quiet bedroom, encouraging her to continue. After a few seconds, Kit switched to the other nipple, leaving the saliva drenched tip exposed and glistening in the lamplight.

Now Kit slid backwards across Rachel's body, settling between her lean muscled thighs. The butch woman slipped a hand between her young lover's legs and her fingers began to stroke the triangle of soft dark hair that covered her mound. "Mmm...don't stop!" Rachel sighed.

Several seconds later, Kit slowly withdrew her hand and leaned a little closer. She drew a deep breath, taking in the primal scent of Rachel's arousal. The fire burned hotter in Kit's blue eyes as she finally pressed her lips against the dampened slit. Rachel let out a soft moan, encouraging the older woman to continue, and so she did. The next kiss was deeper. Kit dragged the tip of her tongue along her lover's opening now, delivering a barrage of lingering kisses.

Before she knew it, Kit was sucking on the slick inner petals, pulling them into her mouth and stroking them with her eager tongue. Her ministrations were duly rewarded as Rachel started rocking her hips back and forth, moaning and sighing with sheer abandon. "Oh my God!" Rachel cried. She was panting now; rapidly sucking in and releasing her breaths as the butch woman feasted.

Kit's tongue settled into a rhythm, and soon Rachel's body ebbed and flowed in time with her. The young woman's breathing became increasingly shallow and sharp, punctuated by helpless moans. The sweet musk flowed freely; a libation of rich, earthy nectar coated Kit's mouth inside and out. Rachel's knees were bent; they quivered and her heels dug into her lover's ribs. The young woman's hand cupped the back of Kit's head; her fingers tangled in those blunt strawberry locks.

Kit paused for a moment to catch her breath. "You're so beautiful, honey. I wanna fuck you again!"

"God, yes," Rachel gasped. "Fuck me please!"

Kit reintroduced her hand, rotating her palm upwards as she began to gently slide her middle and pointer finger inside her. Rachel's body offered no resistance at all. She was ready for her butch lover; slick and warm and aching to be filled. "Harder!" She moaned. Kit was happy to oblige.

With a trembling hand, Rachel reached down and pushed the gym teacher's face deeper as she plunged her fingers in and out. Soon the young woman started bearing down as her legs started quivering uncontrollably. "Yes, fuck me," she begged as Kit continued slamming her fingers in and out of her lover's body. "Don't stop!"

Kit pressed her mouth against Rachel's pussy once more as she continued fucking her young lover. Her tongue fluttered and danced across the sensitive little clitoris while she plowed Rachel with her fingers. Soon the young woman's moans turned to shrieks, and although at her age, Kit should have been exhausted, some primal force within her kept her going, making her beautiful young lover cry louder and louder.

"Please...I'm almost there!" Rachel begged.

Rachel's body started spasming as the first wave within her violently crashed, leaving her breathless, and a sudden gush of wetness flooded Kit's mouth. She eagerly lapped it up, savoring the taste. She continued penetrating Rachel, slow and deep, not wanting the moment to end. Another wave washed over the young woman and her body tensed up as she cried out yet again. Kit slowly eased her fingers out and crawled up to recline beside her lover. Rachel struggled to catch her breath, and her cheeks were flush as a smile of contentment crossed her lips.

There was silence between the two lovers as they held each other, sharing several heartfelt kisses. Rachel held the back of Kit's head as she kissed her butch lover deeply. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, and it seemed that, besides the wonderful orgasms, the act of kissing Kit Crawford kindled a fire inside that she never experienced before.

"No one has ever made me feel like that before." Rachel whispered. "Is there something wrong?"

Rachel noticed that Kit's cheeks had turned a bright shade of red. Her cold blue eyes had glazed over, as if she was trying to hold back a flood of tears. "No, nothing's wrong." She softly replied. Her voice wavered a little. "I—I hope you don't mind, but there's something I want to tell you."

"No I don't mind." Rachel said. She pressed her forehead against Kit's, nuzzling her lover's nose and cheeks. "We've been spending so much time together these last few months...I figure you can tell me just about anything."

Kit tried to avert her eyes just as a solitary tear raced down her hollow cheek. She reached up, and dashed it away with her trembling fingers. She drew the young woman closer, embracing her tightly as she brushed her lips against Rachel's.

"You know the life of a teacher can be pretty hectic," Kit said. "And it can also be pretty lonely. It's been that way for me for many years. But when I ran into you at the sporting goods store, I was afraid that you might—"

"That I'd tell you to take a hike?" Rachel said. "I thought about it. I wanted to, but I was lonely too...lonelier than I'd care to admit."

"But when we started going on our morning runs together, I felt as though I'd started to wake up from a decades' long sleep. For once I had something to look forward to." Kit paused for a second or two and then continued. "I never minded being lonely before—I just kept busy instead. But now that I've been seeing you, I can't imagine—ah—not seeing you. I—I think I'm falling in love with you, Rachel."

Rachel bit her lip and grinned. "I love you too, Kit." She whispered. "I'm exhausted though...mind if I stay the night?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Kit quipped as she planted a soft kiss on her lover's brow.

Rachel Jance was depressed, but along came Kit Crawford. She couldn't remember feeling so content and so loved in ages. It was hard to believe that she really did consider telling her old gym teacher to take a hike when she saw her that fateful day at Run Amok. For the longest while, the young woman watched as Kit lay beside her, the older woman's eyelids beginning to flutter. Soon her eyes were closed and the sound of her deep, even breaths began to lull Rachel to sleep. And as her eyes closed, she smiled knowing that when the morning comes, Kit will still be at her side.

Thank you for reading!