Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. He must be in view. It would an extreme coincidence for him to text me the moment I'd parked.

I texted back: Where are you?

He responded: At home.

I asked: You're not going to be in the bar?

He responded: No! This is your night, not mine. This whole week was your week, not mine.

Such odd words.

He was still implying he was doing this for me.

Ludicrous!

Yet, oddly, I had loved every task... each one more than the one before... could that continue today?

I asked, suddenly needing to know: How do you know me?

He responded: Tomorrow. Everything will be explained tomorrow. Now go and make your hottest fantasy a reality.

I shook my head, now curious as hell what was in the bar. How could my biggest fantasy be here? I mean it wasn't like I was going to get gangbanged by big black cocks in a public bar.

Yet, curiosity killed the cat and it was no doubt going to be the death of me, too.

I got out of my car and headed into the unknown.... my pussy already tingling for whatever lay ahead for me.

God, I hoped it was somehow going to be a black cock. I mean this afternoon I had just watched a new hot sex scene staring the always insatiable Veronica Avluv as a real estate agent who is giving a tour to two black men who she learns work in porn (called Realtor Gets Double Penetration from Monstrous Cocks). Curious, she wants to know if porn guys really do have big dicks. She offers to show them her tits if they show her their cocks. That leads to her sucking two big black cocks, getting fucked by two big black cocks, and squirting all over the place. It ends with a wicked double penetration, something that suddenly became appealing after my first anal fucking yesterday. I wondered what two cocks at once would feel like. According to this scene, it was heaven on earth.

I paused at the door, took a deep breath, something I seemed to be doing before almost every task, and then walked inside.

I walked down a hallway and up to a bouncer who smiled and let me in without a word. He was a black man, which looked promising. I smiled back and sauntered into the establishment wondering how often he got hit on.

As soon as I entered the bar I slammed to a halt and gasped! I mean really gasped! I mean the air knocked out of me by what I was seeing!

Not ten feet inside the doorway, a young white woman, naked except for black thigh highs, was riding a black man with a huge cock! The sex act was totally blatant: anyone in the club could watch, although surprisingly few people were doing so.

I certainly watched! I stared in awe of it all: of what I was witnessing, the woman bouncing on the cock like it was a pogo stick of pleasure and just the sheer size of his cock.

"You want to join in?" the man asked, catching my eye, which was dead easy since I couldn't take my eyes off of him!

I stammered inanely, "I'm just looking," as I reluctantly turned away and struggled to wrap my head around what kind of bar this must be. I mean it was obvious what kind it was, but I'd never imagined such a place!

I realized why my blackmailer had sent me here for my final task.

Somehow he obviously did know my fantasies.

I was in a black men's bar.

The only white women I saw were busy servicing black cocks. I didn't see any white men at all.

I stared in awe even as my pussy juice leaked out of me and down my legs.

I was surrounded by black men.

A redhead was sucking a black man right in front of the bar while another black man seemed to be waiting his turn.

She was bobbing slowly as she reached back and found the other hard cock that was seeking attention.

I could see why the one-hour rule.

Resisting the temptation for an hour would be the most difficult task of my life.

That is if I even wanted to resist!

This was a dream come true.

Except.

This was very public.

What if someone I knew ended up here and saw me? Outed me?

As I pondered this, I went and grabbed a seat at an open table as, regardless of my choice to participate or not, I needed to remain here for an hour.

I watched the redhead, who was now going back and forth between the two cocks, although taking her time with both... seeming to worship them.

My own mouth watered at the idea of replacing her.

Back to my original thought: what if someone I knew saw me here? If it was a woman, she would unavoidably be here for the same reason I was apparently here: to get up close and personal with some black cock.

On the other hand, if a black man I knew showed up here... he would assume I was here to get fucked by black cock. Fuck... that could be career-ending! On the other hand, the only reason he would be here would be to fuck white women, so....

As I pondered the situation I noticed a card on the table. I reached for it even as I watched the redhead continuing to go back and forth between the two big cocks.

I looked at the card and gasped... again.

The Colour Code for The Pit
Ladies, the colour of nylon stockings you are wearing tells our male patrons exactly what you are interested in.
Beige.............first timer
Black.............full face fucking
Fishnet..........deep ass fucking
Pink...............mouth full of cunt
Red...............double or triple penetration (threesome or moresome)
White............hard cunt pounding

My blackmailer had instructed me to wear red nylons... which was the sluttiest of the colour options. I was pretty much alerting all the black men here I was a three-hole fuck slut for black cock... my ultimate fantasy suddenly looking not only very possible, but very likely. Theoretically I should have been in beige since this was my first time here.

I also pondered how the girls seemed to be in the wrong stockings. The girl in black stockings was getting a hard cunt pounding, while the girl in white stockings was sucking two cocks.

As I considered this, one of the men lifted her up onto the bar, and lowered her onto the other black man who had lain on the counter, his cock standing erect like a lighthouse beckoning her in. Once she had it all inside her, the other man climbed onto the bar, shoved his cock in her face and began to face fuck her hard.

Shit was that hot!

I looked back at the card.

I read the list again. Would a woman come in here just to get ass fucked? Apparently so.

Although I didn't see any black women here, the menu included cunt munching if you wore pink nylons.

I watched the redhead in perfect motion. She was riding a cock while now furiously bobbing on another... it was very impressive.

As I watched, I was startled by a deep melodic voice. "Enjoying the show?"

I broke my stare away from the live sex scene and turned to see a well-built black man. I replied, "She is very skilled."

"Practice makes perfect and Amber practices regularly here," he said.

"Oh," I said, feeling very awkward in this conversation where it was obvious he was talking to me for one of three reasons: he wanted me to suck his cock, or he wanted to fuck my cunt or my ass... or possibly all three.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked, acting casual and even courteous, considering that my nylons indicated I was a dirty slut.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"You have a stunned look I've seen many times," he said.

"This is pretty surreal," I admitted, looking at the two sex acts currently going on. The brunette was now on all fours and getting really hammered from behind. I wondered whether that massive cock was drilling her cunt or her ass.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

Deciding there was no reason to be demure; deciding that there was no way I wasn't going to remain in a room full of chocolate sticks and not get my fantasy fix; deciding I was going to just let loose one last day; deciding I was going to live up to the nylon colour I was wearing; I answered, "Big black cock! Do you have one?"

He smiled, "In fact I do."

I moved my hand to his crotch and nodded, impressed, "So you do!"

"Married?" he asked.

"Divorced," I answered, then curious because of his question, asked, "Do many married women come here?"

"They're probably eighty percent of our clientele," he said, as I began to unbutton his jeans.

"I can't fathom," I said, struggling to get this massive cock out.

"Women over forty are the majority," he added, as I pulled his jeans down to discover that like me he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"That's me," I said, as I took his massive, only semi-hard, cock in my hand.

"And you're here by yourself?" he asked, as I stroked his cock in a hungry daze.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"No girlfriend or anyone?" he asked, seeming surprised.

I answered, vaguely lying, as I moved my other hand to his big scrotum, "It was a dare. Come here for an hour and try not to end up with black cock in all three of my holes."

"I think you're going to lose that dare," he chuckled, as he moved his hand to the back of my head.

"I'd better," I replied sultrily, as I let my lust take control. I just had to have that massive black cock in my mouth... right now! I wasn't going to swirl my tongue around his cock, I wasn't going to slowly worship his cock, I was going to swallow it like a cock-hungry slut.

Tonight I was going to be a big-black-cock-hungry slut.

I didn't think there was any way I could possibly take the nine plus inch cock all in my mouth, but damn if I wasn't going to try!

I massaged his balls as I bobbed on his cock, using excessive saliva to get his cock nice and wet.

He groaned, "Oh yeah, what a great cock-sucking mouth you have."

I moaned on his cock in response, loving the compliment. I imagined he regularly got blown by white sluts and I was just the latest.

I just let go. For the night, I was just another white slut for black cock.

For the night, I was going to make my most adventurous fantasy come true.

For the night, I wasn't a mother of two, or a teacher, or a pillar of the community, or even remotely respectable.

As I bobbed on his cock and accepted who I really was, he pulled out and asked, "What do you do for a living?"

I slithered my tongue down his long, thick shaft, as I replied coyly, "What do you think I do for a living?"

As I lowered myself to my knees to get better access to his balls he said, "I'm guessing a teacher."

I asked, surprised by his accurate guess, "Why do you think that?"

He explained, as I sucked one of his balls in my mouth, "Your body language screams reserved teacher breaking out of her shell."

"Really?" I asked, wondering what about me screamed reserved teacher.

"Am I correct?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, as I licked his big ball sac.

"High school?" he again properly deduced.

"Yeah," I again repeated, as I moved to his second big black ball.

"What subject?" he asked, the conversation weirdly mundane while I worshipped his amazing cock... as if we were beginning a blind date with polite small talk.

"English," I answered, moving my tongue back up his shaft.

"Kids?"

"Two," I answered without hesitation, licking his long hard shaft. I added, not that I needed to, "Twins."

"Age?" he asked.

"Eighteen," I answered, continuing to give strangers way too much personal information about me and my family.

"Both girls?"

"One of each," I answered, swirling my tongue around his thick mushroom top.

"Think your daughter would like it here?" he asked.

Truth? She likely would. Dean had a big cock, but here there was a cornucopia of bigger cocks.

Truth 2: it would be hot to watch her go to town on a black cock... even hotter than watching her suck and get fucked by Dean.

Truth 3: I wondered what it would be like to share a big black cock with my daughter.

So I continued to answer truthfully. "Likely."

"We have a few mom and daughter regulars," he said, as I kept bathing his cock with wetness.

"Really?" I asked, my tone of surprise becoming habitual.

"Not to mention some sister sharing, and a couple of three-generation female family regulars," he continued.

"That is so hot!" I admitted, although I was unable to imagine my mother willing to be the third generation in any activities she could find in here.

"Tell me about it," he said, as he slid his cock back into my mouth and slowly began fucking my mouth. As he did, he added, "Next time bring your daughter. She'll love it here."

I moaned my response, the idea hot, even though it wasn't a conversation I fathomed having with Charlotte. Not soon anyway, but on sexual topics we were barely acquainted so far, so who knew?

He fucked my face slowly, two-thirds of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth... the entire time I was thinking, God I want this cock in my cunt!

As if able to read my mind, he asked, "Want this jolly Roger in your pussy?"

"God, yes, matey," I answered with lust when he pulled out of my mouth, a string of saliva hanging between his cock and my lips.

He pulled me up and surprised me by kissing me. I kissed him back, the kiss a lot rougher than the intimacy of Anastasia. Yet, this was hot in a different, surreal way. Both were equally passionate but in widely different ways.

Breaking the kiss, he bent me over the table, lifted up my dress and acknowledged, "No panties."

"They get in the way," I joked, looking back at him, excited at the thought of his huge cock in me.

"True enough," he chuckled, as he rubbed his cock up and down my wet pussy lips. "You're soaked."

"That's your fault," I admitted.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered, his cock now between my lips and tempting me.

"I want you to shove that big black cock in my white cunt and make me your slut," I begged, wanting it inside me right now, not at all concerned that everyone in the room could watch.

"As you wish," he agreed, sliding his cock in me with one deep thrust.

"Oh my God!" I moaned loudly, his cock going even deeper than the black one had at the glory hole... no wall in the way to prevent full penetration. I had, without a doubt, never been so full.

He just stood behind me, his cock all the way inside me, his body leaning against me, allowing me to get used to such a massive invasion.

He said, "Fuck, you're tight!"

"I've never had something so big in me," I pointed out.

"I can tell," he said, as he began slowly fucking me.

"Oh God, so good," I moaned, as he began to fuck me.

He held my hips firmly and after a minute or so he began fucking me faster... his body slamming into me with each deep forward thrust... which somehow made his cock reach even greater depths inside me.

"Yes, fuck yes, pound me," I moaned, my orgasm building at an accelerated pace.

"You like my big cock?" he questioned, even though he knew the answer.

"I fucking love your huge black cock drilling my cunt," I admitted, euphoria spreading inside me. Seconds later my first orgasm of the evening rushed through me. I screamed, loud enough for all in the bar to know something that was no secret: "Holy fucking shit, I'm coming!"

He didn't slow down as my orgasm ripped through me like a pleasure tornado.

I was still coming, my eyes closed, when I felt hands pulling my dress off. Although I didn't want to be naked in a bar, I did want more black cock, so I willingly reached my arms up and allowed my dress to be lifted off. I returned my hands to the table for balance as a second cock suddenly appeared right in front of me. My fantasies kept becoming reality as I opened my mouth and had progressed to two black cocks inside me. I remembered this being called spit-roasting.

"She's a wild one," the guy in my cunt said.

"They all are," the other said.

"True enough," he laughed, as he kept fucking me hard while the other man fucked my mouth. I just stood there bent over, in absolute heaven, as I was used as a white fuck toy for two big black cocks.

I can't explain it, but having two massive cocks inside me was exhilarating. Each cock created different feelings inside me.

Call me crazy, but I was proud to be a submissive slut used by black men and black cock.

For a couple of minutes, two black cocks were pistoning in and out of my two holes, and a second orgasm was already rising inside me when the man in my cunt (we'd never even exchanged names!) pulled out and asked, as he moved his hand to my cunt and rubbed my excessive wetness, "Want it in the ass, teach?"

My eyes went wide and I was thankful for yesterday's anal gaping by Anastasia, or likely I would have passed out in pain when his cock went in my ass. Yet, completely at the whim of my own submissive lust and fulfilling my ultimate slut fantasy, I answered, "Yes, although I can't fathom it actually fitting."

His hand went to my cunt to gather my natural lubrication, then he rubbed my wetness all over my puckered butthole, before sliding a finger inside, which caused just the slightest amount of pain. "Oh, it will fit all right," he reassured me, as his finger explored inside me just like Anastasia's had just last night.

The other guy shoved his cock back into my mouth as I began bobbing on his cock as a distraction from the discomfort I was feeling in my ass, and the inevitable pain I was about to experience.

So with the only lube being my excessive cunt cum, he penetrated my ass.

The pain was excruciating, his cock way thicker than the cock Anastasia had used on me. The cock in my mouth slipped out as I grimaced, this time in intense pain, even as just his cock head had broken through my back door's defence, "Oh, God!"

As he pushed his dick deeper in me, stretching my ass in ways I couldn't have imagined, the pain multiplying, he asked, "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"Only a strap-on once," I answered, as I clenched my teeth to try to deal with the pain burning in my asshole.

"I've never felt such a tight ass before," he admitted, seeming genuinely amazed.

The other guy slid his cock back in my mouth and now I had two cocks back in me... one in my mouth and one in my ass.

As I nursed on the cock in my mouth, I tried not to focus on the intense sodomy that was happening, but it was all-consuming. It seemed to take an eternity for him to get all of himself in my ass, his cock continuing to reach new forbidden depths. Every time I decided he was fully engaged, he went deeper.

Finally he said, "See? You can take it all in your ass."

I didn't respond, since I had a mouthful of cock, as he stood behind me with his massive cock lodged deep in my ass.

Pain still coursed through me.

Then he began fucking me... slow. He said, "Just relax, the pain will fade, and the more you relax, the quicker it will."

1...1011121314...17