Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you two know each other," he said.

"She's the wife of my church's minister," I said.

"She comes here every Saturday night without fail," he revealed.

"And then judges others on Sunday at church," I said, with scorn.

"Maybe she asks for forgiveness," he chuckled.

"Well, I likely won't ask forgiveness for this," I said, giving his cock once more suck, fuck it was so perfectly delicious, and walked over to Fahara. I looked down at her and intoned, "You're my bitch now."

"Lauren..." she began.

"Shut up, bitch," I said, as I again lowered myself on her face, this time backwards so I could eat her cunt too. "From now on, I own you and this fuck box." I slapped her cunt as I said it.

"Oh!" she moaned into my cunt.

"Fucking hot," one guy said.

"Teach her a lesson," another added. "Get to know her in a Biblical way."

Realizing that Fahara and I were the only women in the room and six black men were watching us, I decided to put on a show... I wanted to put on a show. It was odd, but I suddenly felt a sexual power which was ironic considering I had just spent the last hour plus taking black cock in all three of my holes and was wearing perhaps a dozen loads of cum on me. Yet, I wanted to establish clearly to Fahara I was in charge of our suddenly awkward relationship.

"Well she is parting my pink sea at the moment," I wickedly replied, as I began to grind on her face... my second sexual wind suddenly rekindling inside me. As I did, I slapped her cunt every few seconds, her entire body quaking each time I did.

"Committing one of the slutty seven sins," someone joked.

I smiled, still slapping her pussy every few seconds, "So... gluttony for example. Your desire to consume as much black cock as possible."

One laughed, "There are many white sluts who could be accused of that."

I agreed, "I guess I'm committing gluttony myself."

"That you are," one agreed.

"And of course there is lust," I added, as she lapped my cunt.

"And greed," one added.

"Yes, I want all this black cock to myself," I declared, rapidly slapping her pussy five times in a row.

"We have enough to share," someone added.

I hoped I was going to get more cock, but one ordered, "Now stop being so proud and get to eating her cunt too."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, adding, "I have no pride here."

I buried my face in her cunt, surprised by how wet she was, and began licking.

"That church slut had some pride until she discovered black cock," someone added.

"Then she envied all the white sluts who could worship black cock seven days a week."

I smirked to myself as they had now listed five of the seven. The only two left were anger and one I couldn't remember. Anger wasn't one of my weaknesses at the moment. Oh yes, sloth was the last one! Well as soon as I collapsed into bed tonight I'd be ready for some of that!

We rolled onto our sides and then for a couple of minutes, there was no more talking, just licking.

She began bucking her hips, making my tongue go deeper into her cunt and seconds later she came... I eagerly lapped up her juices, her cunt quite tasty.

Then wanting to come myself, wanting to come on her face, I flipped her back onto her back aggressively, even as she was still coming, and I straddled her again.

I began grinding and bouncing, as a big hard cock was suddenly right in front of me.

To my surprise, she moved her hands under my ass and pulled her face deeper into my cunt.

Like the slut I was, I automatically opened up and took the cock in my mouth as I furiously fucked the bitch's face.

I sucked for a couple of minutes until my own orgasm coursed through me as I screamed, allowing the hard throbbing cock to slip out of my mouth, "Oh yes, you prima donna prideful slut, eat your husband's parishioner's cunt cum."

She did, eagerly lapping my cunt cum as it splattered her face and lips.

I didn't get any time to recover from orgasm number four, as someone ordered, "Both of you sluts on your knees, side by side."

I got off her face and into position, my body still having aftershocks from the orgasm.

Fahara joined me, looking completely spent too, as I asked, "Like my cunt, Mrs. Adams?"

I was expecting a sarcastic response, but she answered sincerely, "It was delicious."

"Good," I said, as I felt hands on my hips. "Because you will be dining between my legs regularly."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied with no objection, shocking me again, just as a cock slid into my fevered, drenched, cunt.

"Mistress," I moaned, as the guy began fucking me hard. "I like that."

"Oh God, drill my gluttonous cunt," Fahara screamed.

I smiled, as we both got fucked side by side. After a couple of minutes of hardcore fucking, yet another orgasm on the rise, as I wondered just how many orgasms my body could release in one evening, I ordered, "Take it all, you prideful bitch," before adding, "in your ass."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed without hesitation, easily the biggest slut I had ever witnessed... the shocking truth amazing to witness. "slam that massive nigger dick up my pretentious asshole!"

"As you wish," the man agreed. He pulled out and I looked back and saw the biggest, thickest dick yet. It was a good eleven or twelve inches and as thick as my wrist, No way could I take that in my ass! I watched as he slammed his cock into her ass in one deep motion.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Now ride that cock up your slut ass," I demanded, wanting to control her completely, even as I did the same, although in my cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned, as she obediently obeyed, bouncing back on that cock with impressive enthusiasm. She had obviously taken that cock, or one just as big, in her ass before.

Soon we were both bouncing back like bitches in heat, devouring the massive, black cocks.

My sixth orgasm ricocheted through me like an errant pinball, as I kept riding the glorious cock throughout my euphoria.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Fahara screamed, coming from being sodomized, just as the guy grunted and assumedly came in her ass.

We were both coming from orgasms only black cocks can give until they pulled out and the guy drilling my cunt ordered, "Get ready for my load, sluts."

Both of us quickly obeyed, as if we were trained cum slut bimbos (which I suppose by this time we were) and opened our mouths for the creamy cum we both craved.

Both men slammed their cocks in our mouths, thankfully only Fahara had ass-to-mouth (she was indeed a dirtier slut than me) and they face fucked us roughly.

My stud's cock filled my mouth completely, his balls bounced off my chin and I wished I could see Fahara take that massive black pecker in her mouth.

Eventually both pulled out and the one walked away saying, "I can't believe she's a preacher's wife."

Fahara turned to the cock that still had a load of cum and we both mindlessly opened our mouths, waiting to catch the creamy treat boiling in his black balls.

"Give me all your cum," Fahara begged. "Show her how big a whore I am."

"No, give me the cum," I pleaded, wanting it desperately.

"You two are insatiable sluts," he chuckled, as he moved his cock provocatively back and forth between our wide-open, desperate mouths.

"Shoot it all over me," I demanded, when his cock was again aimed directly at me.

"As you wish," he agreed, just as his load exploded a cannonball of cum right onto my face.

Three more ropes plastered my face and tits as Fahara watched, annoyed she didn't get any.

Once my face was painted with his hot sticky cum, Fahara surprised me, turning to me and kissing me.

I kissed her back until she broke the kiss and licked the right side of my face, cleaning it of cum.

I scooped a large wad off my tits, wanting to be as slutty as she was.

When she went for more, I pushed her away and ordered, "Go suck some more cock and get your own cum."

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded, and crawled over to two men sitting down with their flaccid cocks dangling between their legs.

I watched her get back to committing sin as I decided I was done. Sure, I could have sucked or fucked more big black cocks, but I now knew I could come here anytime I wanted, and tonight I was physically spent.

The past two days had taken a toll on my body and I needed some physical and mental rest. Also, I was starving for some food that wasn't cum. Something that would satisfy the hunger in my stomach.

I looked for my heels and then realized I had left my dress in the main part of the bar.

I found my heels, slipped into them and said, "Thanks a lot, boys."

"Anytime," one said.

"Next time I'm taking that ass," the huge dicked guy said.

I said, "How about my cunt? I'm not sure I can take that in my ass."

"Your friend can," he pointed out.

"She has God on her side," I quipped, which made everyone, including Fahara, laugh.

As I was walking out, the guy who had started it all walked in and handed me my dress. "I thought you might need this."

"Thanks," I said, taking it.

"By the way, the name is Jerome," he said.

"Not Horse Cock?" I joked.

"Well, that too," he chuckled, as I put my dress on.

"I'm Lauren," I said.

"I hope to see you back here again," he said.

"I think I can guarantee I'll be a regular here from now on," I said, knowing I would be.

"And bring your daughter," he ordered.

"I'll try," I said.

He added, "the last Tuesday of every month is family day. It's a blast!"

"I imagine it would be," I laughed, thinking he was making a pretty good pun. I asked, "Are there any other special days?"

He went to a desk and grabbed something. "Here's the schedule."

"Thanks," I said, as he slapped my ass and walked over to Fahara.

I looked at the schedule:

March 1-3: Female Wrestling Tournament (March 1st: tongue only; March 2nd: strap-on semi-final; March 3rd: everything goes finale)

March 5: Monthly Porn Night (do you want to be in a professional porn movie?)

March 6-10: White Slut Olympics (March 6th: Cum Catching, March 7th: The Train, March 8th: Spin the Slut, March 9th: Fisting Feast and March 10th Marathon Orgy)

March 13: Lick-a-thon (it's women's night... lick-erally)

March 15-17: American Slut Warrior (March 15th: Qualifying, March 16th: Semi-Finals, March 17th: Finals)

March 20: Friends Night (bring a first-time friend, win a prize you both can share)

March 23-24: Halloween In March: (March 23rd: come dressed as your favorite Disney character and then role play a much more fun version; March 24th: come dressed in the sluttiest costume and become that slut (prizes awarded in a variety of slut roles)

March 26: Hide & Fuck (find a cock, fuck a cock)

March 27: Family Night (bring a family member... remember the family that fucks black cock together, stays together)

March 30-April 1: Last weekend of the month orgy (self-explanatory)

My cunt got wet again at the lengthy list of wild possibilities, but I quickly left before I was tempted to have one more cock, which would lead to one more and so on.

I headed out, back into the bar area where other than a girl giving a guy head at a table, there were a dozen women of various races, all in nylons and strap-ons and nothing else, wrestling each other where the dance floor was.

A couple girls were being held down while others fisted them roughly. It was pretty hot. I considered staying to watch until someone said, "Get in there, slut."

That I wasn't ready for, so I scurried out and the bouncer asked, "Enjoy yourself?"

"I'll definitely be back," I smiled, reaching over and squeezing his cock. "I may have to try this."

"Anytime, pretty lady." He smiled.

"Good to know," I replied, and walked out feeling completely liberated... which some may see as odd considering I'd just been used as a cum slut for some dozen plus black men. Yet, I indeed did feel liberated.

Once in the car, I pulled my phone out of my glove apartment and took a good look at myself.

I had less cum on me than I had earlier, but there was still quite a bit on my face and even more on my hair, chest and tits.

I don't know why, this wasn't part of the order from my blackmailer, but I felt compelled to do it.

I snapped a selfie of myself and sent it to him: Done task 7!

I then grabbed a wet wipe from my purse (they are handy for many things, although this was the first time I'd used it for cum) and wiped the drying cum off my face and chest, and even got some out of my hair.

Once done, I drove to a nearby twenty-four-hour McDonalds and ordered a Big Mac meal... keeping up with my everything 'big' night.

As I paid the college-looking boy, he gave me a strange stunned look.

I asked, "What?"

"U-u-u-um, nothing, ma'am," he stammered, looking at my chest.

At first I thought I'd missed some cum or he was staring at my generous cleavage until I realized I was still wearing the 'Cum Slut' necklace.

When he returned to hand me my food, I decided to play with him, and asked sultrily, "Do you have any homemade mayonnaise?"

He stammered, "U-u-uh!"

I took the bag and said, "Maybe next time," and drove away, feeling giddy with my sudden sexual power.

I ate the burger as I drove.

Once home, I got a text back: Wow! You look incredibly hot with all that cum on you. You must have really enjoyed yourself.

I responded back, as I got undressed: No comment!

He texted back: : )! Tomorrow I'll reveal everything.

I asked: So it's done?

Part of me was sad. This had indeed been the scariest, yet most amazing week of my life. Being blackmailed had removed the invisible chains that had held me back from exploring my true sexuality... and now that I had been freed, I had no intention of being pushed back into moral social slavery.

He responded back: I keep my promises. Until tomorrow, Lauren. Good night!

I replied: Good night, sir.

As soon as I clicked Send I realized I had called him sir. He didn't respond back though, and I showered, got into some fluffy warm pajamas, got under my covers and went to bed.

I was asleep in seconds.

SUNDAY: THE SHOCKING REVEAL

I woke up and realized the church service was going to start in forty-five minutes... having slept straight through the night like a baby.

I got up, quickly showered again, got dressed, minus the underwear, plus the thigh highs, including wearing the same dress I'd worn that had started this wild adventure, had a quick breakfast and drove to church.

I arrived just as the parishioners were starting to head into church, the first hymn playing already, when I saw Fahara chatting with a couple women. I sauntered over and saw her face grimace ever so slightly when she caught sight of me.

I greeted pleasantly, "Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Lauren," they all greeted.

We chatted for a couple of minutes about an upcoming fundraiser before the other women headed in. I asked Fahara, "May I have a word with you in the office?"

"Please, not here," she pleaded quietly, even though no one was close enough to hear us.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Either get into your office and eat my cunt or during Sharing Time I'll share a very exciting story."

"That would out you too," she said.

"I'm single, you're married," I pointed out, "and I don't run a church," pretty confident she wouldn't call my bluff.

"Fine, can you wait until the service starts?" she asked.

"Sure, it will give my cunt a bit more time to marinate for you," I smiled, walking away and going to enjoy the beginning of the service... knowing she would be stressed out the whole time.

I sang the hymns, I shook hands with parishioners around me, I listened to the announcements, and then when the sermon began I watched for Fahara to leave. About ten minutes in, she did.

I waited a couple more minutes before slipping out myself.

I can't explain it, but the idea of domming someone, using blackmail if need be (ironic I know), was quite exciting. The excitement was doubled by the idea that I was going to dominate a church minister's wife. That excitement was multiplied by infinity at the thought of doing it in the church while a couple hundred parishioners were nearby listening to her husband preach about the sins of the flesh or something.

Her office door was open and, of course, the secretary wasn't there as she was in listening to the sermon.

I walked in and closed the door.

I then walked into her office; she had one of the three.

She was sitting at her desk. I closed her door and locked it, then closed the blinds over the interoffice window.

I asked, "Hungry?"

"Lauren, please, this needs to remain a secret," she pleaded.

"I agree," I responded, as I walked to her desk, around it, pushed her chair back and hopped onto the desk, "we wouldn't want a church scandal."

"Lauren, I'm sorry you had to see me like that," she apologized.

"Actually it was hot and made me see you in a whole new light," I said, spreading my legs. "I mean you are a bitch, always have been. But now I know you're just a bitch in heat for black cock."

"Oh, God!" she said, mortified.

"Yeah, I heard you praise his name a few times last night," I smiled. "Now get licking, my personal pussy pleasing pet. Time is of the essence."

"And you'll keep it a secret?" she asked.

"If you do as you're told and are a good pet, I will keep your secret," I promised, meaning it. I didn't really want my secret out either, but if I could gain from this... why not? I may normally be a submissive, but there was definitely a switch living inside me too.

"Okay," she said, seeming slightly relieved as she rolled her chair out of the way, dropped to her knees and was suddenly looking at my cunt.

"You eat much cunt?" I asked.

"Some," she admitted, as she moved between my legs.

"Just at The Pit?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, but her tone told me she was lying.

"Are you lying to me, you fucking slut?" I questioned, lifting her head up and glaring into her eyes from three inches away.

Her eyes went wide.

"Answer me!" I demanded.

"There is a girls' club that meets weekly," she revealed.

"Church girls?" I asked, curious.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Some of the church moms," she answered, without revealing names.

"Names, slut," I demanded, grabbing her head and shoving it in my cunt and then pulling it back up.

"Please, I don't want to out them," she pleaded.

"Their secret remains safe as long as you remain a good, obedient pet," I said, although I hoped to be invited to the next girls' night.

"Promise?" she asked.

"What would I gain from lying?" I asked. "I respect all the women here. I'm just hurt I wasn't invited."

"One did suggest you recently," she offered.

"Really?" I asked. "Who?"

"Mrs. Walker," she revealed, looking guilty at revealing a name.