Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock moved in and out of my ass slowly, over a few minutes, helping the pain to fade as I got used to it, and a pleasure began to replace it.

As it did, I began bobbing faster on the cock in my mouth. This led the guy in my ass to begin to go faster too, and my ass gradually blossomed into another erogenous zone.

Just as I was really getting into having a cock in my ass, he grunted and for the first time ever I felt the unique strangeness of getting a load of cum up my asshole. He kept pumping, spewing a massive load up my ass before pulling out and saying, "Now you're well lubed for the rest."

I allowed the throbbing cock in my mouth to slip out, as I thanked him oddly, "Thanks for destroying my ass with that huge black pile-driver."

He chuckled, "No problem, babe."

As two more guys arrived, each with an already hard cock saluting me, one of them said, "Let's take her to the gangbang room."

"You guys have a gangbang room?" I asked, even though they obviously did.

He asked, "First time here?"

"Yeah," I nodded, as I felt cum leaking out of my ass.

"Red stockings on a first timer," he said. "Now that is interesting."

"It was a dare," I explained. "A dare that I had no idea was going to lead to this."

"To being triple-teamed by black men?" another asked.

"Apparently," I smiled, as I reached for the two new cocks. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you!"

As I reached, the guy I had been sucking picked me up, threw me over his shoulder like a caveman from thousands of years ago and started carrying me, like a trophy antelope, a feast for his tribe, to this gangbang room.

As he did, I looked around the room for the first time since that first black cock had slid into my mouth.

To my surprise there was only one live sex act going on besides mine and it was a white woman buried between a black woman's legs. My mouth watered at the thought of some black pussy, although I pushed that thought out of my mind... tonight I was strictly a slut for black cock.

As I was carried, I also noticed a pair of heels under a table... looking closer I realized there were two pairs of heels under a table where two men sat drinking beers and chatting casually.

I also saw a white woman, with bunny ears, on all fours, with a collar around her neck and a leash, being led across the room by a large black man.

I wanted to see more, but I was transported down a hallway and into a rather large room. A sigh of relief coursed through me when I saw the room was empty.

"We call this the Red Room," one of them explained, as I was carried in like a side of meat for a feast.

I laughed, "The Red Room, I get it."

The guy I had been sucking put me down on a large, round, yes red, cushion. He then laid down himself and ordered, "Get riding, slut."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, tossing my heels off, excited to have a large black cock back in one of my holes... plus, the other guy had been a relative gentleman, I mean sure he'd face fucked me, pounded me in public, reamed my virgin asshole (I mean virgin to a real live pulsing cock) and came up my butt... but he hadn't called me names. What a guy!

However, in the submissive slut state I was in, name-calling only enhanced my excitement as I felt more cum leaking out of my ass.

I began riding this new man's cock as other big-cocked black men surrounded me. The next forty-five minutes were a black extravaganza of cock and cum.

Two big dicks were suddenly in front of me and I reached out and stroked both... a fun new multi-tasking experience... even as I wondered if I would realise my double penetration fantasy (which was now my biggest fantasy after getting ass fucked... I was dying to know what two cocks pounding both my holes would possibly feel like) so the dp and my three-cocks-at-once fantasy could both come true tonight.

"I'm taking her ass," the one on the right claimed me, after a minute.

"Okay, I'll use the slut's mouth," the other decided.

"Hurry up and triple-team this white slut," I hungrily demanded, wanting to feel a cock in every hole.

"So needy," the one laughed as he moved behind me. He pushed me forward.

I smiled at the guy below me. "I love your cock."

He chuckled, "You're one nasty slut."

"I am tonight," I agreed with a moan, as I felt a cock slide into my ass. It was smaller than my first black cock, yet his cock in my ass added to the cock already lodged in my cunt and I felt completely full.

"Open wide, you white triple-hole whore," the other ordered, so I lifted my head up and opened wide.

He slid his cock in my mouth and another fantasy was now coming true.

Three holes, three cocks.

Three holes, three black cocks.

For a moment none of them moved as if allowing me some time to accept my place as their three-hole fuck toy. Then, on some unspoken cue, the cocks in my mouth and ass began moving.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, as the pleasure began swarming through my very being the instant the fucking started.

Wanting to feel the other cock moving inside me too, I began riding both cocks inside me. At first it was awkward, hard to get into any sort of rhythm, but after a couple of minutes I was in fluid motion... all three cocks moving in and out of my well-oiled machine.

Suddenly I felt a cock tapping my hand and I lifted my hand off the table and soon was really multitasking.... Pleasing four cocks, although the one in my hand seemed small. I opened my eyes quickly to make sure it was a black cock... disappointed to discover that not every black cock was a massive missile of pleasure. If I hadn't had a cock in my mouth I would have demanded a fifth cock for my one free hand.

For the next couple of minutes, I pleasured four cocks in perfect unison until my second orgasm of the night hammered me like a machine gun of pleasure. I screamed, the cock in my mouth slipping out, "Fuck, I'm coming from your big fucking black dicks!"

Seconds after my orgasm hit me, the guy in my ass pulled out and coated my butt cheeks with his load.

Even as I was coming, I was flipped onto my back like a rag doll and the guy in my cunt spread my legs open and started pounding my cunt.

"Oh yes, shoot me your dominant seed," I moaned, as he really fucked me like the slut I was. I didn't get to watch as my head was grabbed, turned, and a new cock was shoved in my mouth.

Both men fucked my holes furiously, and in a minute or two both pulled out and spewed all over me, one splattering my face, the other rocketing all the way to my tits, before a little landed on my belly.

As soon as those two had finished, two more replaced them. While one reamed my ass, the other used my mouth.

Five or six minutes of ass reaming before the guy in my mouth pulled out and moved to my cunt. The guy in my ass moved around and stroked his cock in front of me.

Ass to mouth was not really something that turned me on and thankfully he didn't shove it in my mouth, instead he kept stroking his cock as he asked, "Where do you want my load, you nigger-loving slut?"

The 'n' word surprised me, but I answered in kind, "All over my face, you hot nigger stud!"

"You're a hot little cum slut," he groaned, pumping his cock as I opened my mouth wide.

To my surprise, the guy in my cunt grunted and I felt his load spew all over my stomach, seconds before I got a massive load all over my face.

My cunt guy returned to my cunt and fucked me a little while longer.

Fuck, I loved being coated in cum!

Another black guy moved between my legs and slammed into me. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed.

He pulled all the way out and slammed back into me, his hands firmly holding my hips.

Each time I expected my entire body to be hammered a few inches along, but his strong hands kept me in place... yet my body still quaked.

No man had ever fucked me so intentionally roughly.

So dominantly powerful.

Yet he never said a word.

Just looked me in the eyes as he pulled out and sledge-hammered back into me.

I, on the other hand, was a babbling fool as this hard, deep rough treatment had my third orgasm on the rise.

"Oh yes, use my white cunt," and "God, this is so good," and "Fuck my pussy," and "Don't stop."

This continued for a good five or six minutes.

Not once did he modify what he was doing.

He was driving me wild, keeping my orgasm on the brim of explosion and yet not letting me have it.

I begged, "Please, pound my pussy, I need to come so bad."

He smiled for the first time, as he kept his hands on my hips and began pounding me the same hard way, but now rapidly.

Literally in seconds, maybe ten, and maybe ten fast thrusts I was screaming, "I'm coming!"

He grunted seconds later too, becoming the first to deposit his load in my cunt.

"Yes, cum in my cunt," I begged, enjoying the feeling of cum shooting in me... something I had missed since my jackass of an ex had left.

"Yeah, breed the bitch," someone said.

I agreed, "Yes, breed this white slut with your big black baby-maker." The idea was hot, although I had had my tubes tied years ago, my pussy of an ex too scared to get snipped. In retrospect that should have been a hint he was a selfish asshole.

"What a fucking slut," someone else said.

"For black cock I am," I agreed, my third orgasm still making my entire body tingle.

When he pulled out, cum leaking out of my cunt, someone declared, "Bukkake!"

"Fuck, yes," I responded, another fantasy I could check off my slut list.

"Knees, whore," a chubby guy ordered.

"Yes, sir," I replied, getting off the round bed and onto my knees as five black cocks were suddenly surrounding me.

I took one in my mouth, while I reached for two others, serving three at a time.

I bobbed like a slut, devouring the cock as aggressively as I could for ten bobs, and then rotated to the next one.

And for fifteen minutes, I rotated like a lazy Susan cock slut, sucking one, stroking two.

It was so much fun!

As I did, I could hear moaning somewhere else in the room. Someone else was getting fucked. As I changed cocks I could see some white bitch's legs in the air wearing red nylons like mine, but that was it.

This somehow excited me. As if there was a wordless bond of submissive slut-hood between two strangers serving black dick.

"Look at me," the guy to my left ordered, and I turned just in time to feel cum splattering my chest and tits.

Hands grabbed my head and a cock slammed into my mouth even as it shot its load... his cum tickling my tonsils as I was forced to swallow his load. I enjoyed the warm cum in my mouth, although I wanted to point out that isn't how you do a bukkake.

Of course I didn't, as he pumped his load down my throat.

When he pulled out, another guy was furiously stroking his cock as I begged, "Coat my face with your big load, baby." (Do I even need to mention at this point it was a black cock? Take it from me, by this time my entire world was inhabited by nothing but black cocks! No other kind existed!)

"Oh yes, here it comes," he grunted a few seconds later as my face was again splattered with warm man-cream.

The last two loaded barrels were in front of me and I simply stared at them and waited for the cum bath.

"Open wide, slut," one said.

I obeyed, just in time to be target practice for a rocket of cum. The first two ropes landed right in my open mouth just as the other guy grunted and splattered my face, getting me right in the eye. I had closed it barely in time!

Cum also hit my tits as I closed my mouth to swallow the cum that had landed in there.

"Look at us, slut," one said.

I looked up, completely spent, yet feeling a rush of adrenaline at so many fantasies coming true in rapid succession.

Exhausted, I got off my knees and collapsed on the bed even as the men all sauntered away, since they were done with their cum slut.

I heard a woman begging, "Oh yes, fuck me with that massive black dick."

I sat up almost as quickly as I collapsed back again. This was a voice I recognized!

I looked at the woman on the floor, her legs spread open, getting hammered, as I gasped, "Fahara?"

She looked at me and her eyes went wide at being recognized.

She seemed speechless as she got fucked by someone who definitely wasn't her husband.

She seemed speechless to see a cum-drenched parishioner watching her get fucked.

Fahara was the minister's wife.

"Focus on me, church slut," the same guy who had first fucked me ordered, as he looked at me and winked.

She looked away and returned to staring at him as he slammed into her.

The guy said, "Let's put on a show for your friend, church slut. Joe, come help me double team her."

"Sure!" Joe said, downing a drink and sauntering over, a big dick swaying between his legs.

The guy pulled out, rolled onto his back and ordered, "Show your friend what you really worship."

Fahara said, "Yes, Master. Should I ride your cock with my cunt or asshole?"

"Asshole, of course," he said.

"Silly me," she giggled, like she was a teenager and not the minister's wife who was, in truth, quite a bitch... that bitchiness normally super condescending.

She lowered herself on his massive cock, taking it all in her ass just like I had earlier.

Joe moved between her legs and slid his cock in her cunt, and began fucking her.

"Oh God," she moaned loudly.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain," I quipped, something she had scolded the teenagers for many times in church.

"Oh God, fuck the shit out of me. Show Sister Lauren what kind of sinner I really am," she said, no longer concerned that she'd been caught.

She leaned back, laying back on the guy in her ass, as he cupped her small tits and her huge areoles, as they both hammered away at her two holes.

I walked over to her and looked down at her, noticing she was wearing a choker that said, 'Cum Slut'. I also noticed she already had a couple of loads on her face and body.

On a wicked whim, even as it was obvious she was close to orgasm, I straddled her face and lowered my cunt onto it.

"Eat my cunt, slut," I demanded, a rush of adrenaline at dominating the bitch coursing through me.

I expected her to protest, but I felt her tongue begin lapping obediently at my cunt.

"A bit of a switch are we?" the guy on the floor chuckled.

"I guess so," I said, as I rubbed my cunt up and down all over her face, grabbing the back of her head and shoving her face forcefully against me.

"Oh fuck," she moaned loudly, as she was obviously close to orgasm.

My knees sore, I stood back up without coming, as I looked down at her, my wetness and male cum making her face even a bigger mess and said, "Maybe at church tomorrow you can be baptized by my cunt."

"Oh God, fuck, don't stop, fuck me with those huge black cocks," she babbled, not responding to my generous offer, as I scooped a large wad from just under my eye and slurped it into my mouth.

I walked away, satisfied by the sudden power shift, and needing to go to the washroom. I looked around and saw one just off the room. I walked into it, even as she screamed, "Slam that nigger cock up my shit hole!"

Even after all I had been through this week, the deviant lives that seemed to be everywhere, seeing the church minister's bitch wife here and screaming 'slam that nigger cock up my shit hole' may have been the biggest and most welcome surprise yet.

As I reached the bathroom, "Oh fuck, yes, cum in my ass," Fahara screamed.

In the bathroom, once I peed, I looked in the mirror.

I definitely looked like a nasty cum slut.

My face and hair were soaked with cum.

My tits and chest were coated in cum.

My bukkake fantasy had come true! In spades, so to speak.

I didn't wipe all the cum off my face, somehow wanting to wear it like a badge of slut honour, but I did get rid of the cum near my eye... having gotten cum in my eye before and not liking the redness that came an hour later.

I walked back out into the orgy room thinking I wouldn't mind one more cock to go. As soon as I got out there, one of the guys fucking Fahara ordered me, "Get over here, bitch."

I walked over and he pushed me to my knees and shoved the cock that had just been in Fahara's cunt into my mouth.

I hated to admit it, but her cunt juice on his cock tasted pretty good.

I didn't suck his cock, he fucked my face.

In not even thirty seconds, he pulled out and ordered, "Close your mouth, I want to shoot my load all over your face."

I obeyed, closing my eyes and seconds later was getting another massive load on my face.

When he was done, he shoved his cock back into my mouth and I extracted the last droplets of cum.

God, I love cum!

I glanced over and Fahara was laying there coated in cum too... recovering from her own dp.

"Go over near the window," the same guy who had started all this for me ordered.

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, deciding to crawl there to show my complete submission and hoping maybe I could get one more load in my cunt or ass.

"Good girl," he acknowledged, as I crawled.

Once I got there, he pulled me up so I was on my knees with his flaccid cock dangling in front of me like a hypnotic elephant's trunk.

I smiled, looking up at him, expecting I was going to be ordered to suck his cock. Feeling it grow in my mouth was something I was looking forward to... loving feeling a cock going from soft to hard in my mouth.

Yet he said, as he showed me an identical choker to the one Fahara was wearing, "You earned this tonight."

I oddly felt like I was receiving a gold medal at the Olympics... the Olympics of white slut for black cock, of course. I said, absurdly, as he put a Cum Slut choker on my neck, "Thank you, sir."

"No, thank you," he said, before adding, "now pose for our wall of slut."

The me of a week ago would have balked at this... last week's me wouldn't have been here in the first place, but today's me decided to pose for the photo, not worrying at all at being added to a wall saluting white sluts for black cock.

I reached for his cock and requested, "One more load for the road?"

"You really are insatiable," he smiled, as I stroked his cock.

I shrugged, "I'm like the fat kid in a candy store."

He laughed, "Well, you're certainly welcome to more candy."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I took his soft cock in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around it and created excessive saliva as I created a whirlpool of pleasure to get him hard.

It didn't take long.

"Let's see these two church-going sluts do each other," someone said.

He pulled out, and shrugged, "Rain check?"

"Definitely," I agreed, as I looked at Fahara still lying on the floor.

1...1112131415...17