All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 11'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series, and the reason is the way you make each encounter feel different from the one before. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great series!

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 years ago

This was an interesting idea. It took me a couple of chapters to get into it but then, I think it took some time for you to figure out the possibilities as well. This is a fantastic lead in to very quick, maybe short, erotic stories/fantasies. You may well be onto something here.

I have enjoyed your other stories. You're a good author. Keep up the good work and certainly revisit this interesting topic.

21stcv21stcvabout 2 years ago

Wow, having read the first one I had to read the rest of the series, all chapters got 5/5, I am hoping that there is a few more chapters to come?

WayPast21WayPast21about 2 years ago

It ended Way too abruptly, like this critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this another series that you are leaving unfinished?

j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Ch. 10 Previous Part
Awakening Series Info