Awakening Ch. 11

Story Info
Adjusting to life outside the hospital.
15.3k words
4.81
20.1k
33

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

I woke up feeling drained, alone in the bed. I looked around and realized that the sun was just coming up. I was still dressed, well partly. I had a shirt on and pants on, but they were open and just pulled up around my thighs. I slid off the bed and pulled my pants up the rest of the way. My brain told me things that weren't possible, that I had sex with Lilly, but that wasn't possible. It also told me I had sex with my son's wife, more than once. I hoped that wasn't right, but somehow I knew it was. I walked into the living room and found Amanda laying on the sofa, covered in a blanket. I could tell she wasn't dressed, and I wasn't going to wake her. She looked as tired as I felt. I turned to walk back to the bedroom.

"Scott," she said softly, stopping me.

"Yeah?"

She got up and walked towards me. "Are you okay?" she asked, reaching out for me and then stopping short, not touching me. "Nan...Nan told me about it. About what you shared, about how it felt for you, for her."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I don't know where that came from. I don't know why that came out."

"I don't either, but surprisingly, I think both Nan and Rob needed it. I think they needed a different view of what a relationship is. Nan understands. I don't know that Rob does completely, but I think he understands enough."

"I feel bad, having had sex with his wife."

"You didn't. You had sex with your wife," she whispered. "At least to you that's what it was. Nan said when you were making love to Lilly on that bench, and her on the table, she could feel the love you had. It was as if...as if she could feel what you felt for Lilly. I know you said that you could feel what we feel. But I didn't know it went the other way."

"I didn't either," I answered, really wanting to reach out and hug her, but afraid to. Wanting to pull her against me and feel her softness against me. She seemed to see it, understand it.

"Take your clothes off," she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Take your clothes off. Please?" she whispered again.

I nodded and pulled off my shirt and then stepped out of my pants and briefs. When I was naked in front of her, she stepped back to the sofa. "Come on. Lay down," she coaxed, patting the sofa and then stepping back to give me room. I laid down on my back and then she carefully moved over me, making sure not to touch me until she could lay herself flat on top of me, her soft body pressed to mine. She quickly lowered her face to mine and brushed her lips against mine. "I wish I could feel that kind of love," she whispered, both of us waiting for IT to happen and also waiting for the two of us to be transported off to some memory or fantasy. We waited, looking into each other's eyes, waiting more. But nothing happened. No memory no anything.

"What's happening?" she whispered.

"I don't know," I answered back.

"You don't feel it happening?" she asked, her lips almost brushing mine.

"No. Except maybe getting a hard-on."

"Yeah. I feel that too," she whispered. "Feels kinda nice, especially where it's poking."

"It is poking a good spot there, isn't it?" I said quietly, arching my back a little to force it towards her. She grinned and pushed back against me, the two of us forcing my dick into her pussy a couple short inches.

"This is kinda fun, isn't it?" she giggled. "Having sex together, I mean, really together for a change."

"Kinda is," I answered, wrapping my arms around her and moving my feet so that I could push a little more of me into her.

"Ohhhhh yeah. Much more fun," she groaned, arching her back to work me a little deeper. The two of us rocked our hips in time with each other, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, dragging her clit along my shaft with each stroke. "Mmmmmm this is nice. You keep this up and you're going to make me come all over you!"

"I think that feeling is mutual," I groaned in pleasure, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations as we rocked together. Stroke by stroke, we pushed each other closer and closer until I felt her pussy start to contract around me. Her legs shuddered and trembled as I took the last few strokes into her. With a grunt, I arched my back and felt my cum lancing into her, surge after surge flowing into her hot pussy.

I felt my body start to relax and stretched my legs out, hers still on either side of mine. She looked down at me with a smile and lowered her mouth to mine, giving me a long slow wet and very loving kiss. I held her close as she moved her face from mine and lay her head on my shoulder. We fell asleep that way, both of us contented for the moment.

I got out of the car and walked around to open the driver's side door. Suzanne looked gorgeous in the long cream colored strapless gown. I held a hand out for her and helped her out of the driver's seat, the slit in the gown's skirt portion spreading until her bare leg showed all the way to her hip. She grinned up at me and pushed the skirt aside slightly more, allowing me to get a glimpse of her bare pussy, her mound and full outer lips shaved clean.

"Just in case you wondered, yes, the dress is all I have on," she said softly before pushing up out of the car and standing, letting the dress once again cover her exposed pussy.

"Suzanne..."

"No. Stop," she said, stepping towards me and slipping her arms around my neck. "I get it. I know exactly why you haven't wanted to come to these for the last few years. I remember dancing with you at the last one you came to, the one where she was overseas. You were happy, you were having fun, even though I could tell you wished she was dancing with you instead of me. But I kept you from being alone and we had a good time. I worked hard to get you to agree to come tonight. I like you. I like you a lot. I have for a long time. So for tonight, just have fun. Do whatever you feel like you want to. You have my permission."

"And if my choice is to just drop your dress right here and fuck you on the hood of your car?" I asked, trying to get an extreme reaction from her.

"If that's what makes you happy, do it," she said with a little grin. "But we're still going into the party."

"You're not letting me out of this, are you?"

"After how hard I worked to get you to agree to come, buying a new sexy dress and three hours of makeup and hair. Not on your life," she said with a chuckle.

"You do look ravishing," I agreed. "But don't you think it's too soon for...."

She leaned her face to mine, her six inch heels bringing her face even with mine. She pressed her lips to mine, stopping my comment. She kissed me softly for long seconds before breaking the kiss breathlessly. "God I've wanted to do that for a long time," she whispered. "No, I don't think it's too soon. But if you do, then don't."

She held herself pressed to me for long seconds before smiling. "Maybe we better go in before I decide to take YOUR clothes off and fuck you on the hood of my car."

"Maybe we better," I agreed. She slipped her arms off my neck and hooked one of her arms in mine. We walked arm in arm to the front doors of the hotel. The company always put on a huge Christmas party, and this one promised to be the best yet. I opened the door and let Suzanne walk into the building in front of me. Instead of heading towards the ballroom, she walked to the front desk and checked into a room.

"Staying the night?" I asked as she looped her arm in mine again and we headed to the ballroom.

Without looking at me she whispered, "I plan on having a good time tonight, which will probably include several drinks. In deference to what you've gone through, I chose to reserve a room for the night so I didn't have to drive. A room with a king size bed. Now, you can choose to stay the night with me, in that nice big king sized bed, you can rent a room of your own, or you can take a cab home," she said before she slowed her steps. She stopped and turned to look at me. "I'd really like it if you chose that first option."

I wasn't sure I was ready to go that far with her. I liked her, and yes, I had, after almost six weeks of badgering, agreed to come as her date. But spending the night with her? I wasn't sure I was ready for that yet. "How about I think about it?"

"I'll accept that... for now," she whispered back before leaning her face to mine and giving me a quick kiss on the lips again. "Now... I'm hungry!"

She stepped back and we headed into the ballroom. Most of the evening was spent with Suzanne hanging close to me or latched onto me in some way. She seemed determined not to lose me to anyone else this evening, though Naomi took one of the very few opportunities that I was alone to drag me onto the dance floor for a slow dance that was playing. I'd seen her in all kinds of outfits, but the sexy little blue dress she had on clung to her like a second skin and did little to blunt the presence of her hard nipples against my chest as she slipped herself inside my suit coat. The only way for the two of us to dance any closer would have been to be undressed. I chalked it up to the alcohol she admitted having consumed.

"I think I'm ready to call it a night," Suzanne said as she came back from the bathroom and found me dancing with Naomi. She hooked her arm in mine and led me out of the ballroom. "You will walk me to my room, won't you?"

"Of course," I answered as we headed to the elevator.

The annoyingly insistent knocking woke me from the most pleasant dream. "Damn who's that?" Amanda grunted as she pushed herself up off of me. She wrapped the blanket around herself and padded barefoot to the front door, looking out the little peephole before opening the door.

"Hi. Is Scott here?" I heard from the front door.

"Oh shit. Naomi!" I grunted, sitting up quickly when I recognized her voice.

"Oh Scott. Thank goodness!" she said as she saw me over the back of the sofa, scooting in past Amanda with her arms full of file folders. She got all the way around the sofa before she stopped, staring at me. "Oh...my...God!" she said as she stared at me. "I'm sooooooo sorry. I had idea that you were...um...that you two were...Oh gosh, I'm so sorry," she said, backing up and then turning around to look away from me. "I'm soooo sorry Scott. I didn't mean to barge in while you were...you know."

I chuckled. "Not a problem Naomi. We weren't. We were..um..sleeping."

"I'm just...I didn't mean to wake you or anything."

"It's alright. Give me a minute," I said as I got up and walked out of the room. I found a pair of shorts and pulled them on and then walked back out. "Okay. You can look now."

She turned part way around, her eyes shielded until she peeked through her fingers to see that I had on a pair of shorts. "I'm so embarrassed. I didn't even think about you not being dressed this late."

"How late is it?"

"Ten-thirty?"

"Oh. That is a bit late, isn't it? Don't worry. I'm not telling anyone that you saw your boss naked," I said with a chuckle. "So, what do you have for me?"

"I have soooo many things that you need to sign off on," she said, carrying the armload to the kitchen table and flopping it down, half a dozen folders skittering off the pile and across the table. "Oh goodness. I'm making such a mess. I don't mean to. I mean I'm not trying to make a mess."

"Settle down. It's alright," I said softly, standing about two feet away. "It's nothing to be upset about."

"But I just barged in and you were all naked and everything and you have such a big cock and...oh shit! Did I just say that? I mean I didn't mean to say that it just snuck out. Oh Lord. I'm sooooo embarrassed."

"Easy," I said shaking my head. She was a wonderful secretary as long as she didn't get flustered. When that happened, it seemed like her black hair turned suddenly blonde and she lost it. Clearly seeing me naked flustered her more than just a little. "Close your eyes and take a deep breath. It'll be alright."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. It seemed to calm her somewhat until she opened her eyes again and looked at me, her eyes immediately darting down to my thin athletic shorts and the bulge in them. Her hands flew to her eyes and covered them. "I'm so sorry Scott. I just looked right at your cock again. Why did I do that? Oh goodness. I'm so sorry. I mean if a guy stared at my tits like that, I'd probably slap him and here I am looking at your junk like that. I'm sooooo sorry."

"Relax," I said with a chuckle. "Look all you want. It isn't going to bother me!"

"OH Lord NO! NO, NO, NO! I shouldn't be looking. I'm not supposed to be looking. You're like, my boss. I'm not supposed to be looking at your...oh God...you have such a big cock!" she said as she looked at my shorts, seeming to be unable to rip her eyes from where she was staring as my cock inexplicably hardened in my shorts.

"Relax. It's just us three here. I promise, I won't tell a soul that you looked," I said in an almost conspiratorial whisper.

"Ohhhh. Okay," she whispered back, still looking at my crotch, one hand pressing her skirt between her legs and her other moving to squeeze one of her large chocolate colored breasts through her blouse. She chewed on her lips and stared at my growing bulge before I called her name again.

"Naomi?"

"Huh?"

"Naomi!" I said again, getting her attention to look up at me.

She looked up at me and I raised my eyebrows and looked down at her crotch. She followed my gaze and squealed slightly, jerking her hand from her crotch. "I...AM...SOOOOOOO Sorry!" she said as she started to wring her hands. "I don't know what to say. I mean I'd never...I mean, I'd want to, I'd thought that...oh but I'd never...not really...I mean you're my boss and all. I'm sorry. Maybe I should go?" she said, finally turning around to face away from me. I looked over to Amanda, standing there with a grin so big that she looked like she'd just won the jackpot.

"What?" I asked her.

"Your secretary has the hots for you," she said loud enough for Naomi to hear as she walked from the front door around to where I was standing.

"Oh Lord no. I mean, I do but I don't. I can't. I mean....Oh God," Naomi groaned as she turned around and looked at me just as Amanda slipped her hands around my waist and pushed the front of my shorts down to expose my cock.

"It is such a sexy cock, isn't it?" Amanda asked before kissing the back of my neck. "And it feels soooooo good sliding in and out of you. Mmmmmmmm I just about can't get enough of it."

"Oh my," Naomi said in a whisper as Amanda wrapped a hand around my dick and started to stroke me, pointing my dick right at Naomi.

I felt Amanda release my dick and slip around me, completely naked, having dropped the blanket along the way. She stepped to Naomi and reached out one hand to her hip. She stepped around behind her and I saw her gently kiss Naomi's neck. "Doesn't it look so good? Do you want to feel it? Do you want to lick it and suck it? Mmmmmmm, it'd taste so good in your mouth, wouldn't it?" Amanda whispered to her.

"Oh God. I shouldn't be looking," Naomi whispered, her eyes staring at my cock.

I saw Amanda's hands move to the back of Naomi and then slide up to her shoulders. She slipped her hands into the neckline of the little gray dress Naomi had on, sliding it off her shoulders. "Wait!? What!?" Naomi said in surprise, moving both hands to cover her tits and hold the dress in place as Amanda tried to slide it down her arms.

"It's alright," Amanda whispered, giving up on pushing the material down her arms and sliding her hands instead down to her hips again. "Look at that sexy cock. You want to touch it, don't you? You want to feel it sliding into your pussy? I know you do. I know I do. We've waited for it for so long," she continued to whisper as she moved one hand down to pull Naomi's dress hem up, exposing the small pair of gray panties. I stared, almost mesmerized as Amanda slipped two fingers between Naomi's legs, stroking her obviously wet pussy through her panties.

"Ohhhhh God," Naomi moaned, pushing her hips slightly at Amanda as she rubbed her pussy.

"Let's get this off," Amanda cooed softly, sliding her hands back up to push on the dress again, this time Naomi letting her hands move to her sides. "Go ahead. Touch it. You know you want to."

Naomi took a half step forward and reached for my dick, her hand wrapping around it. "Oh my God it's so hard," she moaned softly.

I stood in the elevator, staring at Suzanne, already completely naked, her dress laying on the floor while she pushed the skintight blue dress off Naomi. I stared at her big black tits and even darker areola surrounding her rigid nipples. She pushed the dress down until it slid down Naomi's legs, leaving her in nothing but her high heels. "No underwear?" Suzanne asked Naomi quietly.

"I was hoping to get him to touch me," she whispered as she started at the bulge in my suit pants.

The elevator dinged as it stopped, and Suzanne bent to pick up both dresses before coaxing us both out the elevator car with her. She hooked an arm in mine and pulled me along, Naomi, completely naked, having to follow along if she was going to get her dress back. We stopped at a door and Suzanne used a key card to open it, pulling me in with her. Naomi stepped in after us and let the door close behind her.

"Don't just stand there. Come in," Suzanne said with a grin. "If you're as horny as I am for his cock, it should be a fun night."

"But... He's my boss," she whispered as Suzanne started to undress me, pulling my suit coat off and tossing it at a chair.

"Who's going to care in the morning?" Suzanne asked as she unbuckled my belt. "Oh goodness, look at this cock!" she groaned as she wrapped a hand around my fat shaft. "Come suck it with me," Suzanne whispered as she squatted down in front of me. I looked down as she wrapped her lips around my head and pushed her mouth onto it.

I felt Naomi step to me and press her big soft tits against my arm, pressing her body tightly to me. "God, I wanted to undress you down there, when we were dancing. I just wanted to feel your body against mine. That's not wrong, is it?" she whispered as she leaned close enough to turn my head to her and press her lips to mine. She used one hand to undo the buttons of my shirt while she kissed me, her hot wet mouth sensually sucking my tongue and lips. She finally had my shirt unbuttoned and worked it off, leaving me with my pants and boxers around my ankles and only my tie on above that. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

She let go of me and moved around Suzanne, straddling her and sitting on the edge of the bed. She leaned back until she was lying on her back with her legs in the air. She spread her legs wide and held them like that, looking at me, waiting.

Suzanne moved aside and grinned up at me, one hand still on my cock. "You know. I think someone wants this. Why don't you fuck her? Fuck her like she's been dreaming of being fucked," she cooed, pulling on my dick towards Naomi's young and exposed pussy. I shuffled forward and Suzanne guided me towards Naomi's shaved pussy, her full lips spread and exposing her pink depths. Suzanne settled my head into her opening and then let go, standing up and stepping around me. She pressed herself against my back, her soft tits pressing to my back and her hips pressing against my ass to force me into Naomi.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," Naomi moaned as I pushed deep into her, her black pussy gobbling up my fat white cock. I reached for her big tits, clenching them in my hands like handles as I started to hump my hips back and forth, driving my cock into her over and over. "OH GOD FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she cried loudly as I pounded into her, my shaft sliding slickly in and out of her tight hole. Suzanne moved from behind me onto the bed, crawling to position her pussy over Naomi's face. Naomi's cries silenced as she started to eagerly lick Suzanne's slit, soft moans slipping from her as Naomi pleasured her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers