Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there panting, looking down at the half naked young lady, who was equally breathless, bare below the shirt and the bra pulled up above her nicely sized tits. "Oh my God," she whispered, looking down at herself, my softening cock still impaling her. "What the fuck did I do?" she asked herself before looking at me, confusion written on her face. "God. I'm so sorry. I have no idea what came over me," she said quickly, pulling herself off of me and then standing up. She started to step into her panties and pants, pausing a moment and staring at my cum dripping from her pussy to the rubberized floor mat. "Oh God what did I do?" she said again as she continued to step into her panties and pull them up to cover her sexy little pussy. "I'm so sorry. I have no idea what came over me."

"Yeah. Don't worry about it," I said quietly. "I'm not going to complain to anyone if that's what you're worried about."

She looked at me, suddenly realizing that THAT is just exactly what I could do. "Oh. No please. Don't. I mean I didn't mean for it to happen. I promise it won't happen again."

I chuckled. "You act like it was something unpleasant. To be honest, it was some very nice physical therapy. You have a wonderfully sexy body and I didn't at all mind your unusual therapy method."

She looked at me and slowly broke into a small smile. "Well, as long as you promise not to tell anyone...like EVER, maybe next time I'll let you see my titties again."

"Just your titties?"

She looked around and then bent over to help me up, pulling me by both hands. As I stood all the way up, she didn't step back, but allowed me to bump the full of my body against her petite figure. We stood for several seconds, our bodies nearly touching. "Maybe even a little more. You need any help changing out of your shorts? Somehow our session time is all gone already."

"I think I can manage," I whispered back before giving her a small kiss on the forehead. I walked a little unsteadily towards the bathroom and stepped into it with my pants to change. I was half changed, meaning I'd gotten my shorts off and was standing in just my socks and t-shirt when the door opened and Desiree stepped in, closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to make sure you were alright. That you...um...didn't need any help or anything," she said awkwardly.

I wasn't surprised. I'd seen it many times before. The aftereffect, I called it. Her body and her mind wanted more. Wanted another orgasm, was almost desperate for another climax. "Take off your clothes," I said to her, standing with my underwear in my hand.

She grinned and quickly stripped her clothes off, stepping to me and pressing her body to mine. She worked my shirt tail up and pushed my t-shirt up and off, leaving me as naked as she was. "You don't mind if we fuck again, do you?" she whispered as she pressed her tits against my chest and reached a hand down between us to find my soft cock. I closed my eyes, feeling the desire to have sex again building in me, wanting to have her as much as she wanted to have me. I felt it growing and pushed back against it. I was getting tired of being a passenger on this roller coaster. As pleasant of a thought it was to have her sitting on my lap, riding me again, I also didn't want it. I doubted she'd take no for an answer, so I sat down on the toilet and pulled her towards me, coaxing her to spread her legs and sit on my lap.

She pressed one of her tits to my face as I slipped a hand down between her legs, teasing my middle finger between her wet lips. "Ohhhhhhh. Yes. Play with my little clit," she moaned softly as I stroked my finger along her wet pussy. She pressed her hard nipple to my lips as she wiggled on my lap gently. "Come on lover. No more teasing. Give me your cock," she whispered. "Suck on my titty and push that sexy cock into my hot wet waiting pussy. You want to, don't you? You want to fuck me more? God, I wanna feel you inside me again. I want to bounce on you until we both explode. I want to feel you pumping me full of your hot cum," she moaned loudly. "Please?"

I pulled my finger from her pussy, my cock having hardened of its own accord. She grinned at me as she felt my head press to her lips and waited for me to rub it between her lips before pulling her pelvis towards me. "Ohhhhh yes. That's it," she moaned as she forced me into her tight slit. "You're so fucking big. God, I wanna fuck you so bad," she groaned as she started to lever herself up on my lap with her thighs. Up and down she bounced, her soft little boobs bouncing in front of my face. "Oh God yes. That's what we need. Just like this. Ohhhhhh, it feels so fucking good. I can feel you getting fatter and fatter inside me, getting closer and closer to coming. I want you to, I want you to come for me and fill me up with your cum," she groaned as she continued to bounce on me, her pace quickening as her own orgasm raced towards its peak. "Oh God yes. Almost there. So close. OHHHHHH. OH SHIT! FUUUUUUUCK!" she practically screamed as her pussy clenched around me and squeezed my dick.

I couldn't help myself. No matter how hard I tried to not fall into the trap again, I did. I leaned back and let my body climax, pumping my cum deep into her again. We sat there panting, my cock still twitching inside her and her pussy still occasionally squeezing and spasming around my softening shaft.

"Oh God can you fuck," she breathed. "Make sure you forget to wear shorts next time too," she said with a grin. "These nylon shorts are so easy to get you out of."

"I'll think about it. Right now, we better get dressed."

"Yeah. Good idea," she said, standing up and pulling off my dick. She ripped off some toilet paper and wiped the cum leaking from her and then stepped back to pick up her clothes. She was dressed before I was, but then I wasn't quite as steady on my feet as she was. She knelt in front of me to help me pull my pants on, pulling the front of my briefs down to give my cock a quick suck and kiss before covering it up again.

"Good therapy session?" Amanda asked as I walked into the waiting room.

"You could say that."

"I know. I could hear," she said with a little shake of her head. "Couldn't resist, could you? I mean she was awfully sexy looking."

"Actually, I was trying to avoid it. Seems like a hopeless attempt though. No matter how much I try, I get swept away."

"What was it this time?" she asked as I hobbled with the cane and she held one arm.

"Something about her fucking her brother because his wife was cheating on him. Kind of strange."

"You think it was a memory or a fantasy?"

I looked over my shoulder to see if I could still see her, which of course I couldn't. "I think it was a memory. It was pretty damn detailed. Sometimes a fantasy isn't quite as concrete. It might be broken, or I might jump what character I'm inside. No. This was pretty solid. I'd bet it's a memory. My question, is why that memory?"

"Hard to tell. Why were you dreaming about the Christmas party? That was months ago."

I chuckled. "For you. You forget that I'm missing almost three months. The Christmas party was only a few weeks ago to me."

"True enough. So where do you want to walk?"

"Right now, I could stand a nap," I said with a frown. "That's another thing that's changing. I'm getting more and more energy sapped by these things. If this keeps up, I'll die from exhaustion."

"Yeah, but what a way to go, huh?" she said with a giggle as we approached the car.

We did go home and take a nap, together, and then ate some lunch. I was procrastinating and she could tell. She finally coaxed me to agree to a walk by promising to forgo her bra so 'I'd have something to take my mind off the walk'. It seemed to me to be a reasonable bribe. She drove us to a nice park walking path. We parked and using my cane on one side and her arm on the other, we started off down the twisting paved walking path. The scenery was pretty, with lots of trees to shelter us from the sun and a little creek that crossed under the walk several times as both it and the path meandered through the woods. There were also a number of park benches along the way, each one set back from the path slightly, with bushes and trees neatly trimmed around them. I had no idea how far we'd gone before I had to sit down on one of the benches. There were very few people on the path in the middle of the day on a weekday, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I took off my already sweaty t-shirt and hunched over a bit, resting my arms on my legs as they trembled a little from the strain.

"You going to be alright?" Amanda asked with concern.

"Yeah. I just need to rest a minute," I answered her.

"I need to pee. I'm going to go in the bushes. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. I'm going to just sit here and catch my breath," I answered her as she stepped away. I heard her move off into the bushes a ways, making sure she was well out of view of anyone that might happen down the path at just the wrong time. I closed my eyes and sat there, feeling the sweat trickle down my neck and back as I rested.

"Are you okay sir?" I heard a soft young feminine voice ask.

"Huh?" I asked, looking up a little confused for a moment as my eyes adjusted to the afternoon light again, seeing two young ladies standing in front of me, each wearing exercise shorts and tank tops.

"Are you okay?" the maybe twenty year old girl asked me, reaching out to touch my shoulder.

"Wait. Don't....." I never made it. I felt her hand touch my shoulder gently and then the images and thoughts flooded through me. In moments I was sitting on a park bench, not all that dissimilar from the one I was on, only it was nearly dark, the bench sitting in a pool of light from a small post lamp next to the bench.

"Okay. Off with them. All of them." I heard a girl say from behind me. I turned around but didn't see anyone within the pool of light, but there could have been someone in the darkness beyond. I turned back to look at the two girls in front of me, still looking past me nervously. Almost reluctantly they began to peel their clothes off, pulling their tank tops up and off, exposing their perky young breasts. The little brown hair girl had larger boobs than her blonde friend, almost a nice handful, while the blonde girl's were small and slightly cone shaped. I didn't have long to admire them though before they peeled their shorts down, quickly followed by their very tiny underwear. They stood there, completely naked except for their shoes, their hands clasped in front of their shaved mounds and hairless pussies. "Okay girls. Your choice. You have to go jog all the way around the park, dressed just like this, or you can fuck the dick in front of you."

The two girls looked at the invisible person behind me, and then at each other, wordlessly communicating their discomfort at both choices. The blonde finally frowned and nodded. "Fine, we'll fuck him."

"Alright. Both pussies, both mouths and if you don't end up with cum on your faces you lose the dare," the voice behind me said.

The two girls looked at each other, the brunette taking a deep breath and stepping towards me. She knelt down in front of me and looked up at my face. "This looks like your lucky day mister."

"It is?"

"Uh huh. How often do you get to fuck two eighteen year old girls? Come on. Help us with your shorts," she said, reaching for the waistband of my athletic shorts and pulling on them.

I shouldn't have, but I used my hands to rock myself back and forth, each rock letting the brunette work my shorts farther down, until she was able to pull them down my legs. She worked them over my feet and then tossed them aside. She gently pushed me back and then leaned her face down towards my dick. "Oh damn," I groaned softly as she engulfed my dick with her hot wet mouth. It didn't take long before her friend was on her knees next to her, the two of them taking turns sucking and licking my growing member.

"Okay. We're going to fuck your cock now. Only thing is, you HAVE to tell us before you come. We have to have your cum on our faces or we lose the dare," the blonde said as she stood up.

The brunette looked up at me and grinned. "Which of us do you want first?"

"Why don't you pick. Tightest pussy first?" I asked.

The brunette grinned at me. "That's gonna be tough to tell," she said as she stood up. She turned around to face away from me, bending over and backing towards me. She reached her hand between her legs and aimed my cock at her pussy.

"Why's that?" I asked as she rubbed my head around her sexy little cunt and then pushed back slightly to force my head to start to spread her lips.

"Cuz we haven't ever fucked a real cock before, so you'll have to tell us who's tighter," she groaned as she pushed herself slowly down my shaft.

"Oh my God," I groaned as her pussy slowly engulfed me. As hard as I tried, I couldn't hold still, my hips were trying to push up towards the incredible pussy that was sliding down my shaft.

"Oh shit. You can say that again," she moaned softly as her ass pressed to my thighs. She used my knees for support and started to bounce her ass up and down, sliding on and off my fat shaft, her moans and gasps seeming to grow louder with each stroke. "Oh my God. It's so much different," she moaned.

"Than what?" I gasped, feeling her unbelievably tight pussy pushing me quickly towards climax.

"Toys," she answered. "Just toys. Ohhhhh shit. I can't believe you're going to make me come already. Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned as her body started to tremble. She sat hard on my lap, her pussy clenching and squeezing me as she sat trembling, her juices leaking around my cock. "Okay Brandi. Your turn," she panted as she pulled up off my cock with a loud slurp.

"After watching that, I can't wait," the blonde said with a grin, stepping towards me. She stepped onto the bench, standing over me, and then squatted down, lowering her pussy to my lap while reaching for the back of the bench. She grinned at me and then looked down at her own pussy. "You wanna guide it?" she whispered.

I nodded and reached for my dick. I held it up towards her pussy and let her slowly lower herself down. She rocked her hips a little to rub her pussy lips across the tip of my dick head and then pressed herself down.

"Ohhhhhh. It's a little painful," she grimaced for a moment. "Ohhhh. It's getting better... much better," she said as she slowly sank down on me. "Ohhhhh that feels good. Soooo good." I watched her sexy little body move up and down, her ass slapping wetly against my thighs while she spread her legs to let me see my cock appearing and disappearing into her sweet little pussy. She wasn't nearly as tight as her friend, but she was still a hell of a lot tighter than most of the pussies I'd been in, in the last week. Up and down she moved, sliding her pussy up until my head was almost ready to slip out of her before sliding back down again.

I reached out and let her motions rub against my finger, feeling the side of my finger stroke across her hard little clit. The first time she dropped and stroked her clit on my finger she gasped and shuddered. "Oh my God. What did you just do?"

"Just made it a little nicer for you."

"The hell you did," she moaned. "You made it a HELL of a LOT better! Just keep doing that. Just keep doing that," she moaned again as she bounced on me.

I knew I was going to come soon, and I wanted to warn her, but I also wanted her to climax, and I knew she was damn close. Up and down she rode, while I concentrated on keeping my finger on her clit, intentionally trying to NOT think about how close I was getting.

"SHIT! I'm gonna come!" she cried just before her body shuddered and jerked. She slammed herself down on me and I felt a small gush of her juices squirt out around my dick, wetting my pelvis and running down between my legs to drip through the gaps in the bench seat to the ground. Her pussy spasmed around me with each jerk her body made, several more small squirts of her cum forcing out around my dick.

"I am too," I grunted, trying to hold back what was getting much more urgent. "I'm going to come any second."

"Oh. Yeah. Okay," she said, shakily pulling off my twitching dick. Her friend barely waited for her to get off of my lap and she was trying to push my knees apart.

"You gotta come on us," she said urgently, reaching for my dick. "If you don't, we're gonna lose."

"Well, you better hurry then," I answered her as she started to stroke my dick. "Ohhhhh shit. Here it comes," I groaned as the first surge of cum shot up into the air, generally aimed at her face. I saw the rope of sticky white cum lance up into the air and then fall onto her face and chest. Her friend barely made it onto her knees when the second shot of cum spurted out at her, landing on her face and right tit. My body jerked and twitched as I orgasmed, though little more cum was forthcoming.

"God what a pair of sluts!" an older woman's voice said as the two knelt between my knees, taking turns sucking and licking my still oozing cock.

"Yeah, but we won!" the brunette said, looking up at the woman standing behind her. "You want some of this?" she said, reaching for the woman's hand and trying to pull her towards my dick.

"Oh my God no!" the woman, in maybe her late thirties, said, looking at my dick with a shocked look on her face.

"Well, we won! That means you gotta pay up!" the blonde girl said, looking up at the woman, clearly still stuck in whatever memory it was. I wondered briefly if it wasn't a memory of some kind of college hazing, or if it was some other kind of challenge game they had played some time in the past. As good looking as they were, they definitely weren't still eighteen year olds which was what one of them had alluded to.

"Pay up?" the woman asked, looking down at the two naked girls and then up at me. "Pay up how?"

"You shouldn't bet on things that you aren't willing to lose," the blonde girl said. "You bet we wouldn't pop our cherries on a stranger, but we did. So now you gotta do your payment."

"Yep. Off with them. You gotta strip completely naked and fuck yourself in front of him. And if he wants to touch you, you have to let him. That was the bet."

"Yep. Doesn't matter if he wants to finger your pussy or suck a tit or even bend you over and fuck your pussy or ass, you gotta play with yourself and do whatever he wants," the blonde girl said with a huge grin. "And just so you know, I'm really gonna enjoy watching this. For once you bet on the wrong horse, or in this case, girls."

"This is going to be interesting," Amanda said from behind me, leaning down to practically whisper in my ear. "I was gonna flash you some tit, but you're already getting a threefur. I'm gonna have to put my little exhibition off for another trip."

"I don't get it," I whispered. "I didn't touch her. Hell, I'm seeing this for real, not that...memory that hit me. Shit, did she just say that they were virgins when they fucked that original guy?"

"Sounded like it to me," Amanda answered softly while we stared at the newly arrived woman, who was starting to take her clothes off in front of us. She stood in the middle of the sidewalk and pulled off her shoes before pulling her spandex running pants down and off. She straightened up and pulled the tank top up, leaving her in a sports bra that was clearly struggling to contain a significant chest, and a pair of very tiny bikini panties. The bra went next, unleashing what had to be at least a pair of thirty-eight double D's. They were, compared to the girl's tits, huge. I was so busy looking at her tits that I barely noticed her pulling her panties down, exposing the dark brown curls on her mound and the rather significant amount of inner labia protruding from between her large fat lips. I sat and stared as the woman, wearing nothing but a pair of tiny little socks, stepped to me. She put one foot on the bench to spread her legs and then slid one hand down between her legs.