Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Go back and get it." Amanda grinned at me, kissed my cheek and ran back to stop the girls and exchange contact info. She caught back up to me quickly and thanked me. "Now that you have it, what are you going to do with it?"

"Just between you and me? I think the three of us could have some real fun in the sack," Amanda said. "I never knew how much fun someone like that could be. Besides, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy fucking those two tight little cunts, can you?"

"Uh no. I can't," I answered, suspecting that she was still somewhat under the influence and might not feel the same way later. It was almost half an hour before we were back to the car and had driven back to her apartment. As soon as we got inside, she got us both naked and we both enjoyed another nice, almost loving, climax before I fell asleep for an afternoon nap.