Awakening Ch. 12

Story Info
A new drug changes things in unexpected ways.
5.3k words
4.83
16.4k
28

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

I followed the path laid out before me, a scattering of rose petals along the hardwood floor, the narrow path outlined by the only lights in the room, small candles in tiny glass jars. I walked across the living room and down the hall, my curiosity and excitement growing as I got closer to the bedroom. I could already see a gently yellowish glow flickering even before I reached the doorway. I stepped into the room and stopped to take in the scene before me. Amanda was on the bed, rose petals spread around her as she lay spread eagle in the middle of the bed, her body encased in a shimmering white, see-through teddy. The whole room was lined with little candles in an assortment of clear and colored glass jars, each shining a small pool of light around itself and casting a soft glow across the room.

"I've been waiting for you," she said softly, not making a move from her spread eagle position, her back and head propped up on pillows. "I'm so hot and horny for your big, hard dick. I'm yours to take." I moved closer and realized why she hadn't moved, her ankles and hands were secured to the bed by tiny white lace ribbons, clearly fragile enough to break if she chose, but strong enough to remind her of her intent. "Why don't you take off your clothes and join me."

"Sounds like a good idea," I answered, pulling off my tie and then my shirt. I was naked in record time and climbing onto bed on my hands and knees. I crawled to her and looked down to see that the teddy was crotchless, leaving her pussy completely exposed to me. I leaned down and kissed her soft, freshly-shaved mound and her full outer lips before slowly kissing my way up her body to her breasts. I tugged gently on the single bow between her breasts, the material clearly held together by that single tie. "Hmmmmmm. What happens if I pull this?" I asked.

"Why don't you pull it and find out?"

I grinned at her and tugged the little bow, pulling the material away from her body. When I released it I could easily spread it apart, freeing her breasts and letting my kisses slowly work across and around each soft sexy breast.

"Oh, such a tease. I've been waiting for your cock all day. Come and fill me with that fantastic tool. Fuck my hot, wet pussy and make me come!"

"With pleasure," I answered her, lifting off her body and reaching down between us. I grasped my hardon and rubbed my head up and down her wet slit, slowly working the tip between her flowery inner lips.

"ohhhhh please stop teasing me," she moaned as I rubbed my head across her hard clit. "Push it in. Push it deep inside me. Make me come around you."

"Uh huh," I grunted, getting more excited myself. I pressed my head down to the entrance to her vagina and slowly pushed myself into her, drawing a long, deep moan from her as I sank deeper into her. I felt my head press against her cervix and slowly pulled back, leaving just my head inside her before thrusting quickly back into her.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked as my shaft drove into her, not stopping until the base of my cock smashed against her clit. In and out I slid like that, each stroke seeming to take less and less time until I was thrusting quickly in and out of her, her wet pussy squishing with each stroke. "Oh god yes. Ohhhhhh. You're going to make me come," she gasped as each impact of my body made her big, soft tits move on her chest, each one seeming to trace small circles in the air with her nipples. "OH SHIIIIIIT!" she cried as her body shuddered and trembled under me, my own body jerking as I pumped shot after shot of cum deep in her pussy. Her spasms of ecstasy caused her to jerk her arms and break the small ribbons. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her. I closed my eyes, feeling the heat of our bodies seeping into each other as the two of us enjoyed the soft aftermath of our mutual orgasms.

"Oh god Scott. I am so falling in love with you," she whispered in my ear as she pulled her arms more tightly around me, holding me close in the near darkness of the early morning.

I hugged her back and sighed softly. I had to agree. I was falling in love with her. At least I thought so. There was an incredible difference between the images and situations that I had with her, compared to those I did with other women. Those with her were, well, soft, sweet, erotic and loving. I enjoyed them. While I couldn't say I didn't enjoy the encounters with many of the other women, I couldn't help but note that they were very different. In a lot of ways, I wished this...thing...would go away.

I rolled off of her, and lay back down with her to cuddle before falling back asleep for a little while, each of us content for the moment, enjoying the aftermath of the sensual mental fantasy and physical intimacy we both just shared.

Today was supposed to be my off day. All I had on the docket was to walk twice. No PT today. As a result, Amanda and I planned on having a quiet day, taking our two walks on a little, wooded trail that she found on the internet, and quiet time at home in between. We were just getting ready to go for our first walk of the day when Andria called, wanting to come spend a little time with me, or more likely interrogate me some more. I reluctantly agreed that we could meet after our walk. It would take her nearly that long just go get to Amanda's house.

When Amanda and I returned to the apartment we found Andria sitting in her car waiting for us. Amanda invited her in and helped me up the stairs, my legs a little tired from the rather long walk we took.

"So, Scott, Amanda. You both know I'd love for Scott to come back and see me in the lab, but I also know that you've rejected that request, at least for now. So we'll just have to do what we can without that. Amanda, I see that you can touch him without triggering an event?"

"Yes and no," Amanda answered as she unlocked the door. "If we've had sex and then keep close contact, frequent touching and the like, it doesn't happen. The longer we go without touching, the more it starts coming back."

"Oh? To varying degrees over time?"

"Oh yeah. I mean, sometimes it's a full on sexual fantasy with him, but with shorter times not touching it can be as light as feeling slightly woozy or even intoxicated."

"Is that how it feels for you too Scott? Intoxicating?" Andria quizzed me.

"Actually, no. It's a lot different feeling for me. It's like...um... getting into her skin, so to speak. I can feel what she's thinking and to some extent, what she's desiring. It's only after we've been physically separated for more than an hour or so that it slips all the way into one of those sexual events."

"Are they all similar, like in the lab? Or is it different?"

"Oh hell, they're all different. Some are really crazy wild, some are tender and caring, almost romantic," I answered.

"And does the person matter, or the situation?"

"Oh person, definitely person. In fact, I've noticed that Amanda's sexual desires that we've lived out have become much more sensual and romantic than what I'd call lustful."

"Don't forget Naomi and Suzanne. Both of those were clearly emotional," Amanda added.

"How so? How could you tell?" Andria asked, clearly interested in this new direction.

"I could feel it. Scott and I were sleeping together and he was dreaming of this party. I wasn't there, but I was, if you can understand how that feels. It was like I was part of this woman at his work, Suzanne. She was definitely feeling a massive romantic attraction to him."

"And Naomi?"

"Naomi is his secretary. She came over yesterday to get some papers taken care of. She happened to see him naked and got all flustered, saying how wrong it was for her to be checking out his dick, but when I undressed her and pushed them together, we were back at that party again, sort of. And this time I was more of Suzanne than me."

"Wait! You undressed her? Why?"

"I don't know exactly. I was feeling...well, honestly, I felt like I'd had more than a few drinks. I was sloshed, even though I'd just woken up after sleeping on him for hours."

"Really? Okay. Go on. You undressed her?"

"Yeah. Like I said, touched him and then I was this Suzanne woman. I got him into the elevator with me, and Naomi and I undressed in the elevator, trying to tease him to come to my room and have sex with us. But the way Naomi was acting then, she wanted him to want her, and not just in bed. I mean she wanted him to approve of how she looked and felt around him. Oh yeah, she's definitely wishing he'd be romantic with her," she told Andria before turning to look at me. "You do know that, right? That she wishes that the two of you could be a lot more than boss and secretary. And I don't mean just in bed."

"Actually, I didn't know that... or maybe I did?" I answered, suddenly feeling confused about my young secretary.

"So this thing is more than just sexual encounters? You're feeling their emotions?" Andria coaxed, moving to the edge of the chair and closer to me.

"And these events are taking longer. When Naomi was here, Scott came out of the event, or whatever we're calling it, way before either of us. He was actually having sex with us, only we were still in that dream state a lot longer. Eventually we both came out of it, but we all chose to keep going."

"What about this desire afterwards. Is that still happening?"

"Oh yeah. Those two girls in the park? Oh god yes."

"Girls in the park?" Andria asked quizzically.

"Amanda had to go pee while we were walking, so I was sitting on a bench while she went into the bushes. While she was off there these two young ladies came by. They were concerned about how I looked and one of them touched me. All of a sudden, I was in the middle of this thing where they undressed and screwed this stranger that was sitting on the bench. It was some kind of dare or bet. Anyway, after, we found them up the trail a ways, off in the bushes, doing sixty nine with each other."

"I see. Did you join in?"

"He didn't, but I did," Amanda said with a crooked grin. "Never done girls before, but I couldn't resist for some reason."

"So Scott, why didn't you join in?"

"That's easy. He was busy with the third woman," Amanda said with a chuckle.

"Third woman?"

I frowned. "Some lady decided she was going to scold the girls for being naked and sucking on my cock in the middle of the park and touched one of them. Next thing I know she's in the middle of this whole thing stripping and making herself climax in front of me. While she was doing that the girls took off with her clothes and everything. So we were going to give her a ride home. When we got to the girls in the bushes she decided she wanted to ride on me."

"So, I'd say that's a pretty intense aftermath. How long does this go on?"

"Oh, half an hour to an hour before it fades," Amanda answered, "there is a really urgent desire to have sex with him during that time. And not fantasy, sex, real in your face, fuck me silly sex."

"I see. I certainly have experienced it myself, so I understand. So, Scott, do you want to be rid of this?"

"As great as all the sex is, yeah, it's too much to handle sometimes. I'm afraid to touch anyone, including my family. It's somewhat disconcerting to get hugged by your daughter only to get sucked into some fantasy where she's having sex with you."

"I can see where that might be disconcerting. I've spent a lot of time working on not only what happened, but how to try and block this for you."

"And?"

"And, the honest truth is that I have no idea how this happened, or why it keeps happening. It's almost like some part of your brain rewired itself while you were unconscious. I simply can find no other case like it. I think, though, that this new drug that is being experimented with that deals with multiple personality disorder, might be just the ticket.

"And what's involved?" Amanda asked quickly. "I don't want to do anything that will change his personality. I love him just the way he is!"

I looked over at her, a little surprised. She looked back and me and blushed. "I told you I was falling in love with you," she said softly. "I don't want you to change!"

"Well, this shouldn't. It just suppresses certain parts of the brain that are over active. It's just a pill every day, and if it's not working, you can just stop taking them. But first I'd like to give you a shot of the active ingredient. It's a test shot, to see if it impacts the part of your brain we want."

"And there are no risks?"

"Not that I can identify," Andria said with a shrug. "But we're going to have to test it."

"Test it... by someone touching him?"

"Yes, ah. I'm afraid so. If you have someone you want to do that with, besides Amanda, we can do that, or I can stand in. I don't actually expect anything to happen, so I don't mind it."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"Then I guess I'm in for another ride," she answered.

I looked at Amanda and sighed. "Okay. Let's try it."

Andria nodded and opened her purse. She pulled out a pair of latex gloves, put them on, and then pulled out a syringe and a vial of some kind of liquid. She drew some of the liquid into the syringe and then slipped the thin needle into a vein on my arm. She patted the spot and then put the syringe and vial away, peeling off her gloves. "So, how does that feel?"

"Kind of funny, actually," I whispered, feeling like suddenly every noise in the apartment was getting louder. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling my head spin a little. I looked at Amanda, feeling panic rise in me as the edges of my vision started to darken. In moments all that was left of what I was seeing was a dark ring with a pinhole, which quickly closed. I could hear Andria and Amanda both calling my name as I fell, falling further and further, as if falling off a cliff. I waited in the dark for the impact as I fell ever faster. It seemed like I would never hit the bottom. I saw a pin prick of light ahead of me. Slowly that light grew and grew, expanding into a pool of harsh, white light showing down on a circular stage, two large silver poles sticking up from the stage. As I drew closer I could see a woman on the stage, long blond hair flying around as she swung herself in circles on first one pole and then the other. She had a scrumptiously voluptuous body, covered only in a tiny cream colored dress with a halter top that was no match for her large, bouncing tits. As she swung in circles on the pole I could see she also wore no underwear, her pussy completely exposed to me as she did a slow upside-down pirouette on one of the poles.

"Hello my love." I heard the woman say as she stopped spinning and settled to stand on the stage, her back resting against the pole, one of her big tits sticking out the side of the top while she bent one leg, sliding her high heel up her other leg until she could push her knees apart and expose her entire pussy to me. I looked up from her sexy body to her face and nearly choked.

"Lilly!?" I exclaimed in shock. I tried to get up and walk, but I didn't seem to have legs or arms, at least none that would move. "Lilly? How?"

"I know what you're thinking. How am I here? The answer is, I am, but you're not. Not yet anyway. You have a long path to walk before you come join me."

"A long path? I don't understand."

"It's not your time yet. Not for a long time."

"So you're what, a ghost?" I asked in confusion.

"I am what I am. You'll understand when you come and join me. But for now, you have a physical body and like I said, a long path to walk yet."

"I don't understand," I said, shaking my head.

"I know. It's alright. I talked to you before, but he told me that you wouldn't remember."

"Talked to me? When?"

"After your accident. He let me see you again, though to you it probably seemed like a dream. It was only a few seconds."

"A few seconds? When?"

"In the hospital. I'm sorry. I still have trouble relating to things. Time here, it isn't the same. A second, a day an eternity, they are all the same thing," she said as she moved her foot up and down her leg, drawing my attention back to her exposed pussy. "Do you like how I look?"

"You look fantastic."

"You once said I was hot enough to be a stripper. You seemed almost disappointed when I said I could only preform for an audience of one. I find it interesting that this is how you chose to see me again."

"How I chose?"

"Yes. This is of your making. I have no body, at least not one that you can visualize. So your mind has to conceptualize me in a way that it can handle. I do like the look. I think we both would have enjoyed this, and what I'm sure we would share after."

"God I miss you," I said after staring at her for long seconds.

"You shouldn't swear. He doesn't like it, though he tolerates it to some extent because he understands that it's not meant negatively. Scott... He's letting me do this because of my last prayer to him."

"Your last prayer?"

"Yes my love. There wasn't much time. I knew I only had seconds left. I prayed that he would help you find what you needed to move on and love again. He said that because my prayer was unselfish and not for me but for another, that he would grant my prayer when the time was right."

"And this is granting your prayer?"

"Oh no my love. This is him letting me help you one last time. You already received his gift. The gift to understand a woman's deepest desire at the touch of her. I have to admit, that I never would have expected it to manifest itself the way it has. You always did have a deviously, wonderfully sexual mind."

"I'm not sure that's a compliment," I said.

"Oh it is. Because it was always directed toward me. Since the day we met you loved me and you made me feel special in every way you could, including sexually. One time when stress was getting the better of you and you became a bit distant from me, I worried that you might wander, that maybe I wasn't giving you what you needed. I had a friend of mine intentionally try to seduce you. I have to admit, I was pleased when she told me that she completely failed. She said she had your hand under her dress, your fingers practically touching her bare pussy, and when she released your hand you withdrew it, excused yourself and walked away. She threw herself at you, gave you the perfect opportunity, yet you walked away. I don't think I've ever loved you more than when she told me that. I knew then that you were mine forever. I just didn't expect my forever to be as short as it was."

I thought back to that night, sitting in a bar, drinking too much to try and wash away the stress before I went home to Lilly. I remember having that dark-haired woman try to seduce me. She intentionally flashed me both a nipple and her bare pussy lips, dropping her purse and getting off the bar stool to bend over, in the process flashing me her bare pussy. After she sat back down she dug her key out of her purse and set it on the bar before reaching for my hand and sliding it up her thigh under here dress until my fingers were indeed nearly touching her excited pussy. I was tempted for a few moments. "She wasn't you," I whispered.

"And now I'm gone, at least in any way that can physically interact with you. Now it's time for you to move on. You have the tools."

"The tools?"

"The tools to discern at a touch what woman loves you and which only lust after you. At a touch you can feel their deepest emotions. That was the gift. This..." she said as the image of her disappeared and was replaced by Jan, astride me in the hospital bed, both of us naked as she bounced up and down on me before laying at my side for the rest of the night. I saw images of nurses undressing and climbing onto me. I saw Bonnie, the therapists, taking everything off and riding me until we both came together. I even saw Andria and I having sex. She came back into view again, this time wearing a tiny bikini that failed to cover her curl covered mound, with a top that struggled to barely hold her big tits, the tiny triangles not even large enough to cover her areola. "This isn't love. This isn't what you long for. I know you, my love. But there are three women that do love you. Three women that could make you happy, if you let them," she said softly as her image on the pole faded.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers
12