All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 12'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Just came across this, what a gift :) Nicely written and a very interesting concept.

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69over 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing this story. This story along with a few others have been inspiration to start work on my own story. Please keep this story going.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Touching (pun intended). Please keep it going. 5 stars

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

A god dammed amazing story I’m so so happy you decided to give it it’s real ending unless there’s more lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is an amazing and emotional turn to the story. Great work.

rapperbsrapperbsover 1 year ago

Thank You for finishing this story.

rapperbsrapperbsover 1 year ago

Thank You for finishing this story. I thought you brought it to an excellent conclusion if you take it no farther than this chapter. You tied up the loose ends to give us a happy ending, knowing he has direction and purpose in his life. I have been reading on another story site (an enormously long story) and came back to see what I missed during those weeks.

It had been awhile since you had written anything else on this story, so I re-read the story to get my perspective back on what was happening ( last couple of pages of the last chapter you had written couldn’t get my memory back on the characters).

This was a very rewarding story and you had a good explanation to conclude this chapter.

Thank you for writing!

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

A great story with a nice ending. A few loose threads but that’s on too. But if I NEVER read the terms “sexy udders” or “mushroom head” again it will be too soon.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Great story, needs proofreading again but 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice ending.

How many children has he now got?

RivenousRivenous12 months ago

Please,please,please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please, please, please do NOT add another word!!! You have reached that magical place of resonance where the plot themes, character development and emotional validity are balanced. You were true to the possibilities laid out in the opening hospital scene. The device to get Scott out of an unending lifetime orgy was brilliant. It solidified the characters and the Scott/Lilly connection was such a creative way to find resolution. We, the readers, are empowered to imagine our own ending. That is your gift to us. TELLING us would be painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story' thanks

daves_not_heredaves_not_here8 months ago

Whoa! Great story with a unique premise. I really enjoyed the story!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read all of these I really liked them. Good righting.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms7 months ago

Such an original concept and plot. Part mind control, part kink exploration, part mystery, and a soupcon of spirituality. Thoroughly entertaining and an ending that leaves the reader to go where they want. Thanks for writing and sharing.

StevenJayStevenJayabout 2 months ago

What a great way to have a MC story with the main character not really able to control it (till the end), not trying to abuse his power and as much of a victim of it as the women he had sex with.

As noted by another commenter some variety in the sex description (did someone say “mushroom head”?) would have made it even better

It left me wondering two things, what happened to Jen and did Naomi have Scott’s child, but better that I’m left wondering than you write another chapter - the way you have ended the story is perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Ch. 11 Previous Part
Awakening Series Info