Awakening Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl was jacking himself furiously, Julianne watching him and moaning as her pussy was being ravaged by Nathan's thick cock. Karl's head went back a moment later, and he ejaculated into the air. The sight of that and the feel of Nathan pounding into her was enough to send Julianne flying and she cried out, cumming all over Nathan's cock as he stiffened and yelled out his own release.

"Oh my God!!!" Julianne untangled herself from him and threw herself onto the bed, diving under the covers and pulling them over her head. Nathan threw back his head and laughed, saluting a red-faced Karl before sauntering over to the bed and climbing in beside her.

"Julianne, come on out," he chuckled, amused at her sudden bashfulness.

"Nate...I...uhm...I don't usually do things like this. In fact, I've never done anything like this before."

"To be honest, neither have I but it was sexy as hell, baby girl." He laughed, snuggling down beside her. She blushed scarlet and that only made him laugh more. Framing her face gently with his hands he leaned in and enjoyed their first kiss, slowly licking her lips before dipping inside to taste of her sweetness.

"That was amazing. You are amazing. I'm so glad you decided to come visit for Christmas, Julianne."

Catching her breath and seeing only affection on his face, she smiled back giving him another long kiss before snuggling into his arms. "Me too, Nate."

*****

Nathan yawned, stretching sleepily as his eyes slowly fluttered open. He was surprised at how rested he felt, having always had a problem sleeping. For a moment, he wondered where he was and then his memories started flooding back and he sat up quickly, turning to look at the empty space in the bed beside him. He was in Julianne's hotel room and he was alone.

The warm afterglow of their earlier sex dissipated to be replaced by annoyance. Where the hell was she? He didn't like waking up alone. He didn't like the fact that it was easy for her to just get up and go somewhere as if he hadn't just fucked the living daylights out of her. Was his lovemaking that forgettable?

The sound of the room door opening caught his attention and he watched Julianne enter with what appeared to be a bag full of some kind of groceries. She'd obviously showered as her hair still appeared damp. He'd slept through her showering? That was unheard of for him. He felt his annoyance rise a bit more, but it was tempered by his cock hardening at the pretty picture she presented.

"Did I say you could go out?" The words growled out catching him by surprise. It appeared to catch her by surprise too as she frowned slightly as she put the bag down on the dresser.

"I thought you might be hungry when you woke."

It was to her credit that she had considered his needs and he'd thank her for it later. For now, he was horny as hell again and that little dark side within him wanted to play with his baby girl some more. Just thinking of what they'd done earlier was making his cock so painfully hard he thought he was going to burst. It was time to see just how far her boundaries went.

"Did I say you could go out, Julianne?" Nathan rose from the bed, his tone deceptively mild as he crossed the room to stand before her. He didn't care that he was naked with his cock dancing proud in the air. What man would care when the object of his lust was swallowing hard and staring at his dick as if all her Christmases had come at once. He knew his had.

"No," she finally answered, big blue eyes searching his with a slight trace of anxiety.

She was off balance and that made his dick flex with excitement. He loved to hunt and there was a certain element of hunter/prey in the situation that turned him on. She was probably wondering what he was going to do next. He wasn't quite sure yet but a plan was starting to form. "Stay exactly where you are and don't move a muscle."

With that, he sauntered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He left the door open so she had a perfect view of his movements within the room. Without looking at her, he forced his dick down as much as possible and pissed in the lavatory, feeling her gaze on him as he did. When he finished, he headed over to the shower and quickly rinsed off the evidence of their earlier fucking. When he was finished, Julianne was still standing in the spot he'd left her.

His darker side liked that. Very much. He added that to the list of things he had to reward her with but for the moment his cock was hard thinking of the things he had to punish her for.

He didn't know why Julianne called to the more primeval side of his personality. He was a fun loving, affection guy a lot of the time. He could be just as cuddly and tender as the next guy, but with this woman all he could think about was baser urges, the need to dominate, the need to give a little bit of pain with the pleasure.

Moving to sit on the side of the bed, Nathan watched his prey with a small smile curving his lips. She looked uncertain, swallowing hard as her eyes never left his. He liked seeing her so off balance. It made his hands itch to touch every inch of her soft skin and his cock to begin seeping pre-cum already.

"Come here, Julianne." Again, he used the same level tone, neither angry nor friendly. There was a command to obey within it and he was pleased when she immediately did.

"You've been naughty, baby girl. You cleaned my come from your body and left the room without permission. You have to be punished for that. Do you understand?"

Julianne swallowed hard, staring down at the carpeted floor. "Yes, Nathan."

She sounded so meek he had to take hold of his cock and give it a few good strokes to fully enjoy her submissiveness. "Look at me, Julianne."

As her gaze met his, he saw the flash of excitement in her eyes and his cock throbbed at the pleasure she was taking from their game. He was glad she was enjoying it because he so wanted to fuck her hard and fast in a rough manner some women wouldn't like. It appeared his baby girl would like what he had to offer her.

"I'm going to start your punishment in a few moments. Before I do, I will set out the rules. There really is only one. If you can't handle anything I do then all you have to do is say your name and I will stop. If you do that, I will get dressed immediately and go home. The choice is yours, Julianne. You control what does or doesn't happen here. Do you understand?"

Another meek, "Yes, Nathan."

His heart picked up speed, his blood surged in his veins as he watched her beautiful eyes glisten with excitement. It was hard to keep his expression neutral when he wanted to frame her face with his hands and kiss her long and slow. She truly was stunning. Instead, he contained himself, letting his eyes travel down her body slowly before placing his hands behind his back.

"Raise your skirt above your waist." He barked out the command, his tone brooking no argument.

With barely a hesitation, she did so, baring a pretty lavender lace thong to his perusal. His dick throbbed at the heavenly sight before him, the lace barely covering her pussy it was so flimsy. He ached to lean forward and press his tongue against the delicate material but he remained still. That was the reason for having his hands behind his back, so he wouldn't be tempted to touch her the way he desperately wanted to.

"Lie across my lap. Face down. Keep your skirt up above your waist."

Holy mother of god, he thought he'd cum on the spot when her lace covered pussy pressed down on his rigid cock, her pert, cute ass in the air. The thong left both globes of her ass bare to his gaze and he felt his lust rise higher as his greedy gaze took in the view. Lovemaking, dirty sex, whatever you wanted to call it, was all about using every sense in his view. Touch, sight, sound, smell and taste. He indulged all of his senses when he fucked a woman. She left his bed without any illusion that she had just been thoroughly ravished.

And how he was going to ravish this lovely little filly spread over his lap. He was going to tease, stroke, caress and fuck her so good she would never forget the experience. But first, he had a punishment to mete out and his heart thumped loudly as he brought his hands forward.

He could feel the itch in his palm getting stronger the more he stared at her perfect white ass. Nathan used one hand to press firmly on her lower back to keep her in place and press her panty clad pussy onto his trapped cock. His right hand rose high in the air and came down with a sharp crack against one perfect cheek.

Julianne let out a startled shriek at the force of the smack on her bottom, another following quickly as his hand connected against her left cheek.

Spanking a beautiful woman's ass was one of his most favourite things and Nathan had to fight not to cum as he watched her white skin turn pink from his slaps. Her ass was beautiful and her tolerance level high as he'd given her a good couple of whacks fearing it may be a step too far for her and she'd halt their game before he could enjoy himself. She squirmed against his cock but didn't say her name so he ran his hand soothingly over her hot flesh as a reward.

"Good girl. You're able to take your punishment. I will reward you for that later, baby, but for now, it's still punishment time. Be a good girl now."

It was all the warning he gave her before he gave in to his darker side.

"You."

"WHACK!"

"Must."

"WHACK!"

"Not."

"WHACK!"

"Wash."

"WHACK!"

"My."

"WHACK!"

"Cum."

"WHACK!"

"From."

"WHACK!"

"Your."

"WHACK!"

"Body."

"WHACK!"

"Without."

"WHACK!"

"My."

"WHACK!"

"Permission!"

"WHACK!"

His slaps were hard, alternating on each cheek, turning her skin a fiery red. He hadn't used full force but enough that it would be hard for her to sit down without having a tender reminder of her punishment. He could feel the heat coming from her skin as his avid gaze devoured the erotic view.

Julianne had taken each blow with muffled shrieks. For a second he thought he'd been too heavy handed with her and then he scented her musky scent of arousal and knew she had enjoyed every second of his hand beating her ass for her naughtiness. Christ, could this woman get any more perfect for him???

With each blow, her pussy had rubbed against his throbbing dick, bringing him so much pleasure he was sure her panties would be wet from her juices as well as his own. He wanted to give her another good few whacks to get that sensation again but her pretty ass was so red already he didn't want to really hurt her.

"What mustn't you do, baby?" Nathan stroked his right hand slowly over her heated flesh, soothing his spanking a little and enjoying the heat he found there.

"I mustn't wash your cum from my body without your permission, Nate." There was just a hint of a tremor in her voice that brought a slow curving of his lips.

"Don't ever forget that, Julianne. If you do, we will have to discuss this again and I will not be so lenient the next time. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Nathan."

Content, his smile widened. "Stand up now and face the wall."

As she did what he asked, he stroked his cock hard at the delicious view before him. Her ass was perfect decorated with the touch of his hand. He had to taste his handiwork. Leaning forward he gripped her hips and dragged his tongue over one heated cheek. Julianne's soft moan was enough to tell him how much she enjoyed it. He kissed all over her ass, licking and soothing his hard touch, relishing the heat against his mouth. A woman's spanked ass was one of his biggest turn ons and he laved her hot cheeks with his saliva.

"Your ass is beautiful, baby. I hope you disobey me again."

Husky laughter filled the room and he allowed her that moment of enjoyment. She had earned it.

"Turn around, Julianne."

His mouth was watering at the heady scent of her body. Slowly she teased him with her turning and his smile widened. Was she trying to earn another punishment? It appeared his baby girl enjoyed having her man give her a good spanking. Again, he was struck by how perfect she was for him.

"You smell so good, baby. I'm going to give your pussy a good licking soon. A nice, long feasting between your legs but first, a little teasing is in order." Nathan pressed his tongue against her panty-clad pussy, tasting her wetness, the proof that she was enjoying his touch. There was nothing sexier than a woman who was compliant to her man, who enjoyed being used for his pleasure. It would be her pleasure too though. By the time he was finished with her body she would have climaxed more than once. He was a firm believer in always giving his bed partners complete satisfaction.

"Ah, Julianne, you're a delicious little slut. How wet your pussy is from my spanking. Your panties are soaking wet. I'm sure if I'd spanked you a little longer you would have cum. Would you have cum, baby?"

The tremor that wracked her petite body was enough to answer him but he wanted to hear it from her lips. He loved hearing a woman admit to her weakness, to be pushed to such heights of need that she would say anything to have his cock buried balls deep inside her.

"Oh God, yes!"

The strangled moan deserved some reward. Nathan licked at her panties, soaking them with his spit, pressing hard on her clit as she squirmed to his touch. Fuck, he was so close to cumming he wouldn't be able last long enough to slide into her perfect cunt. He would have to take the edge off so he could pleasure her properly.

"Lie on the bed on your back with your head resting over the edge."

He moved around the room as she complied without complaint. He was looking for something, his gaze finally alighting on a cushion on one of the chairs in the corner. He didn't know what material it was made of but it had a scratchy feel to it that would suit his needs.

Returning to the bed, he placed the cushion to the side and admired the view of Julianne's half naked body. He was ready to blow at the sight she looked so erotic and trusting. She had no idea what was going to come next. He did and that was why he was struggling to keep it together.

Nathan undid the buttons on her sweater, freeing her breasts to his view. His mouth watered as he took each breast in a hand and squeezed hard, massaging the flesh firmly as Julianne moaned her appreciation. He had his legs spread on either side of her head, his heavy balls not quite in reach of her mouth the way her head was angled down.

He was fit from all his gym workouts, fit enough to squat down, his thigh muscles straining. "Suck my balls."

Fingers tweaked rock hard nipples at the first touch of her tongue against his heavy sacs. He growled and plucked hard at her nipples, using his touch on her tender skin to show her what he wanted. The harder he twisted her taut peaks, the more of his balls she swallowed into her mouth and sucked vigorously. His dick was drooling with the need to cum as she licked and suckled on his balls. She had an incredible mouth on her.

Rising up again, he left her tender nipples, laughing at her protest at losing her treat. He slapped her breasts playfully, nothing too hard, just enough to make them jiggle. "You'll have your mouth stuffed full of my meat soon, baby. Be patient."

Taking the rough cushion, he leaned forward and placed it under her paddled ass. He heard a slight hiss of indrawn breath and he smiled. Yes, this was most definitely what he wanted. With a sharp jerk, he snapped her lace thong, her soaking wet pussy now bare to his gaze.

He loved it that she carefully groomed her sex. A woman who took care of herself for her man's pleasure was one to be rewarded. Not right now, she was still serving out her punishment but he would indulge her whims the next time they fucked. For now, it was his needs being sated.

"Does that hurt you ass, Julianne?"

"A little."

"Good. You need to be fully reminded of what happens when you disobey me, slut. "

Standing up he ran his hands lightly over her pussy, stomach and breasts until he came to her graceful neck, hanging over the side of the bed. Bracing a hand at the back of her neck, he rested his knees on the side of the bed and leaned forward, feeding his cock into her waiting mouth.

Hot. Wet. Tight pressure engulfing his head and tasting his pre-cum. Fucking perfect. He pressed more inches inside, deep, hitting the back of her throat. She choked and he shuddered at the sound. God, he could spend hours loving the sound of his baby girl choking on his cock. But he knew he wouldn't last hours.

Nathan braced his other hand on the bed and dragged his tongue roughly over her pussy, pulling his cock from her mouth and sliding back in forcefully as he licked at her sex. His movements caused all manner of sensations for her. His dick choked her, his tongue gave her pleasure, her squirming under his touch rubbed her already sore ass against the scratchy cushion.

It was delicious pleasure pain for his baby girl. He was giving her every sensation, pleasure, pain, taste, scent and long lusty growls from his throat as he set up a steady rhythm of fucking her glorious mouth.

"You were born to suck cock, slut. You were born to feel my cock sliding down you beautiful throat." He surged in hard, forcing his way down where he wanted to be, buried balls deep in her throat as she'd done earlier. It was fucking amazing and his hips humped hard as he sucked her clit into his mouth and gave it a rough tongue-lashing.

Her muffled cries were sweet music on the air and he knew he was losing control, he was going to erupt in her mouth any moment as his legs trembled and his breath became ragged. Nathan bit her clit lightly, pulling out of her mouth, and rising up as she cried out loud at his harsh touch.

"You're a delightful little whore, baby." He playfully slapped at her pussy, pressing down so her ass squirmed on the cushion. "I love fucking your mouth. I'm going to fuck your mouth every day that you're here and you're going to drink every single drop of my cum when I do."

Holding her head almost tenderly, Nathan pressed in again, sawing his cock in and out to a steady beat, loving how she accepted him, licked and sucked him as he fucked her. Her tits jiggled, his movements shaking the bed. He gave her no surcease, delighting in the choking sounds she made as the pressure built in his balls and he came with a loud growl, throwing his head back as he shot load after load deep down her throat.

Pulling out, Nathan knelt quickly, a hand gently stroking Julianne's throat as she struggled to swallow his cum in her unnatural position. "Swallow it, baby. Every single drop. That's my good girl." He kept stroking her throat, loving her vulnerable position, his heart thudding in a combination of his orgasm and the power he had over his woman.

Finally she finished drinking him down and he rewarded her with a long, slow, deep kiss, his tongue invading her mouth to lick and taste himself on her. She was remarkable, his Julianne. Not a word of complaint from his rough handling, her beautiful mouth giving him the greatest of pleasure. She deserved more rewards for her willingness to be used like a slut.

"You are so beautiful, Julianne," he whispered tenderly. "So willing to give your body to me to use as I see fit. I think you have to be the perfect woman."

His touch was almost reverent as he repositioned her on the bed to a more comfortable position, throwing away the cushion now it had done its job. "Rest a moment, baby."

Nathan moved to the bag she'd come in with and rifled through it until he pulled out a ham sandwich ;). Yup, his Julianne was perfect. He moved over to a chair and polished off the sandwich, washing it down with a soda as he admired her naked body on the bed. He wasn't finished yet and needed some food for what was to come. He'd taken his pleasure from her and soon it was his turn to return the favour.