Awakening Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't sit down, baby. Lift you skirt up to your waist."

Shock then denial crossed her face as she blinked rapidly at him.

"I won't ask again. If it's too much for you, you know what to say." He kept his tone hard though he wanted to gather her close and soothe her anxiety. Had he found her limits? He didn't think so because she'd let him fuck her with his fingers in the car with everyone around them. This was just a little step further than that.

Slowly, she reached down and began to inch up the short, white skirt, exposing supple thighs and then her pretty pussy and ass. Nate could hear the appreciative murmurs from the men and even some of the women. He knew Alice liked to swing both ways and was equally as happy sucking cock as eating pussy. The thought of a woman drooling over the pretty cunt he got to lick, finger and fuck turned him on.

He crooked a finger at Julianne, coming to his knees on the blanket so his mouth was level with her sex. He wasted no time in dragging his tongue through her pussy lips, diving in to lick up the evidence of her previous orgasm. She stiffened, the skirt starting to slip down and he gave her ass cheek a firm whack.

He didn't stop running his tongue up and down her wet slit as she scrambled to hike the skirt higher and her stiffness loosened out a bit. A flood of fresh essence filled his mouth and he groaned and started attacking her with vigour. His tongue dipped deep inside, licking, thrusting in and out, scooping out her come as she moaned and trembled above him.

A quick glance up showed her pink tinged cheeks, a mixture of embarrassment that she was letting him ravish her cunt in front of others, and the pleasure he was giving her. Nate's cock throbbed painfully at her expression and the sounds around them, egging her on.

"Yeah man, give that cunt a good tonguing."

"The dirty little slut is loving that, Nate."

"Fuck, I'd love me a taste of that sweet little pussy."

The last was said by Alice, and Julianne whimpered when she heard the feminine voice expressing her lust. Nate had no intention of letting any of them touch his Julianne so she had nothing to worry about, but he didn't say anything because he was too busy devouring her pussy and it kept her off balance.

Nate didn't share, ever. He didn't mind putting on a show every now and then but no one touched the woman he was with, and that went doubly so for Julianne. She wasn't like the others he'd fucked. She was special. She was his.

He sucked on her clit, pulling it roughly, nipping it hard until she cried out and then lazily tracing his tongue over the tortured area. Julianne was so close to cumming, he'd come to know her body so well in such a short space of time. He could feel her tensing, the little flutters within her hot tunnel that told him any moment now...

Nate pulled his mouth away at that very last moment, denying her release and exulting in her cry wordless of protest.

"Evil Bastard!" Alice called out and he chuckled at the pique in her voice. He'd done similar to her once a long time ago. She clearly still remembered that lesson well.

Turning to the cooler, he cracked the lid and pulled out a beer and a single ice cube, glancing up into Julianne's frustrated expression. There was a faint hint of wildness in her eyes that made his predatory side flare brighter.

"In a moment I'm going to tell you to close your legs tightly and sit down. You must obey me instantly, Julianne."

He didn't give her any time to respond. Instead, he forced the ice cube deep into her pussy and wrapped an arm around her back as she instinctively shied away at the freezing cold sensation.

"Close your legs tightly, Julianne and sit down. Do NOT let that ice cube leave your pussy under any circumstances."

"Nate..." Julianne's breathy cry was music to his ears, desperation in her tone as the cold invaded her sweet pussy.

He was so proud of her as she squeezed her thighs closed and knelt quickly on the rug before him. "You need to cool down, baby. This is the quickest way. You're such a good girl." He tenderly stroked her hair, running his knuckles against her cheek as he leaned in for a soft kiss.

His lips travelled across her cheek and to her earlobe where he nibbled for a moment, smiling as she continued to whimper softly. "It's cold isn't it, baby? Your pussy is so fucking hot, it will melt soon. Stay with it, you can do it. Make me proud in front of my friends."

She bit her bottom lip; her eyes moist as the ice cube melted and began to seep from her pussy. She didn't deny him, she didn't say her name, and he couldn't remember a time he'd felt prouder of any woman in his life. Watching her expressions captivated him, seeing her determination to make him proud made his cock throb harder.

He'd been going to string this out, put on a real long show of how to pleasure a woman so intensely they'd do anything you asked of them, but he didn't think he would last with Julianne. She was just too goddamned beautiful and sexy and his cock has other ideas not conducive with waiting. He wanted to be fucking her hard and fast until she was screaming his name.

Nate turned back to the cooler, taking out another ice cube. "Hands and knees, baby, facing me."

She instantly obeyed and he leaned forward, ensuring her little skirt was up around her waist and her ass and pussy were there for everyone to admire. He couldn't resist running a hand over her ass giving a couple of nice hard whacks to see the still pink skin deepen in hue. Julianne's startled shrieks sent more blood surging to his cock and he was freeing himself even as he leaned over and ran the ice cube over her sore ass cheeks making her shriek more and jerk forward onto his cock.

She wrapped her lips around his meat instinctively and he groaned as she took him into her mouth. Her sweet lips were almost as good as her beautiful pussy, and his hips surged deeper to fit more of himself into her mouth. This ice cube he continued to run over her ass, melting water dripping into her crack and sliding downwards to her pussy.

Fisting Julianne's hair in this hand, Nate began fucking her mouth slowly, muffling her shrieks as he pressed the ice cube against her puckered rosebud, pressing experimentally against it as she tried to get away from the cold. He loved a woman's ass, hell he loved everything about women, but he had no idea what Julianne's tolerance was for a bit of ass play.

He'd fucked women in the ass before. It was horny as fuck, so tight and dirty. It could also be extremely painful and not something one did lightly with a novice. He didn't want to hurt Julianne but he did want to shove the ice cube up her tight ass and watch it melt as he fucked her mouth.

Nate surged deep into her mouth until she made that delicious choking noise he loved so much. As she struggled with his cock, he pressed her ass hard, forcing the melting ice cube into her tight tunnel, growling loudly as her inner muscles gave under his persistence and the ice cube disappeared.

Julianne pulled off his cock, crying out loudly as her ass wiggled desperately against the intrusion.

"Breathe through it, baby. Accept it's there, deal with it. Be thankful it's not my dick."

Nate pressed her head back onto his cock, but he gave her enough time to say her name if she wanted to. She didn't and that was all he needed to know. He leaned over her, licking down her spine as he fucked her mouth in a steady rhythm, kissing her ass, spreading her cheeks so he could watch the ice melt and rub his fingers over her rosebud and down between her legs.

It was so horny he was ready to cum in her mouth but his need to fuck her was stronger. Without a word, he sat back on his knees and dragged her up by her hair, his gaze intense. Had he pushed her too far? Could she take a little more? There was desperation in her eyes, lust and denial mixed together.

"One more, Julianne. One more and you can cum."

"Nate, I don't know if I can," she whispered.

He rubbed his lips against her cheek, breathing heavily into her ear. "You know what you need to say then."

"Nate."

The ice cube he'd taken from the cooler pressed against her ass and she whimpered again but didn't say her name. He pressed hard, holding her tightly as she tried to get away from the coldness, using his strength to hold her in place as he inserted the ice into her ass.

"Fuck, you are amazing, Julianne. Such a beautiful little whore."

Nate pulled her onto his lap, aiming his cock at her hot pussy, lowering her onto himself almost tenderly. He could feel her shuddering wildly at his gentle penetration, the contrasting sensations of cold in her ass and thick hot meat in her pussy driving her wild. His dominant side loved it, his caring side wanted to praise her for being everything he'd ever dreamed of.

He was at the end of his endurance. The catcalls from the people surrounding him, Julianne's incredible sexiness and deep desire to give him pleasure by obeying him was too much and he bore her back of the blanket, withdrawing and slamming hard into her cunt. He tried to crawl inside her, tried to fuck so deep that she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week.

She belonged to him, was his woman to do with as he pleased, his woman to pleasure until she screamed herself hoarse or passed out, whichever came first. She was already cumming on his cock with the first two thrusts into her delicious pussy, but he didn't stop, pounding in deep and hard, riding her through her orgasms as she screamed out his name.

He couldn't stop fucking her, could hold off his own need that he'd been supressing for too long. His cock hammered into her pussy repeatedly, her slick walls gripping him tightly, and sheathing him perfectly. Heaven was being buried balls deep in Julianne's cunt. It was the scalding heat of her juices running down his dick, dripping onto his balls as he used his body to take her to heights of passion she'd never reached before.

He couldn't get deep enough, so he pulled out, turning her over and raising her ass up by her hips. His cock slammed home again, so hard she screamed and panted, clawing at the blanket for purchase. He loved taking a woman from behind. He loved the vulnerable position it put them in and the trust they displayed in allowing him to dominate them that way.

Nate set up a hard pace, his thick cock stretching Julianne's pussy wide, her juices coating every inch of him, allowing him to slide home deeper and with more force. He had no concept of the people around them anymore. His one goal was fucking the living daylights out of his woman until she came again and he filled her with his hot seed, branding her his.

Julianne's moans were loud, her movements frantic as she rocked back on his meat, completely abandoned to the sensations she was craving. She wanted to cum again, she wanted to feel the hot spurts of his cum decorating her womb. She was beyond desperate now, she was completely wild.

She screamed out his name, shaking wildly, her pussy fluttering around his cock as she came with what had to be the most powerful orgasm he'd given her yet. It sent Nate over the edge and he slammed home, grunting loudly as he shot load after load deep into his woman's pussy.

There were moans all around them, and as Nate's vision cleared, he saw the others in various states of sexual couplings but he wasn't interested in that, he was only interested in the woman in his arms.

Pulling out he gathered Julianne's shaking body into his arms, holding her close and smoothing down her skirt as he did. He held her gently, stroking her hair as she came down from their intense lovemaking, smiling as he tried to get his own heart under control.

"Nate, they're having sex," she whispered into his ear, keeping her head buried in the side of his neck.

"Because you're so sexy, baby. You turned them on so much," he chuckled, finding it cute that now she'd been fucked she was exhibiting signs of shyness. "We can stay for our picnic or we can leave if you want." She'd been amazing, a good girl. She deserved a reward.

"Can we go, Nate?"

He smiled, sitting up and pulling her with him, leaning in to kiss her slowly. "Whatever you want, baby."