Awakening Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan thought he could sit there for hours just looking on her perfect nakedness but he was young and a dirty, horny bastard. He jacked off many times a day when he didn't have a woman to service his needs. His dick was already hardening as he plotted in his mind what he was going to do to her next. He had fucked her hard the first time. He was going to ravish her pretty little cunt this time until every time she sat down she would feel a twinge in her pussy and ass and remember what he'd done to her.

He was mildly aware that there was more darkness in him than he'd first imagined. He'd had it rear up with other women before but nothing on the level as it was with Julianne. It was as if he had to stamp his ownership all over her body, as if only her total submission would be good enough to sate his lust. His cock semi-hard, he rose from the chair and moved over to the bed, sitting down on the side.

"Come stand before me, Julianne. I want to look at you." He wanted to do more than look but the idea forming in his mind was so heady he couldn't stop himself. He watched her rise gingerly, her ass still red from his spanking and the cushion chafing it.

"A woman should always have her ass nice and red from her man's hand."

He had no idea he'd said the thought out aloud until her soft, lilting voice agreed with him. "Yes, Nathan."

Fuck, yeah! He hoped she'd disobey him again and soon.

Her beautiful pussy was before him, her scent heady, her lips plump with her arousal, moisture seeping from her closed lips. He hadn't allowed her to cum earlier and the evidence of her need was right before him. It was a beautiful sight.

"Ah, Julianne, your cunt is amazing. Look how pretty it is, all enflamed and aching for an orgasm. Would you like to orgasm, baby girl?"

"Please, Nathan." Again, that soft lilt filled with a wealth of pleading. His Julianne was so needy, so aching to feel his touch.

"Let me check if you deserve to cum." The idea that had formed in his head was kicking in. He wanted her complete surrender, to own her body. This was the test if she was willing to give him that. If she was, he would reward her every whim, showing her how special she was to him.

Reaching out, Nathan parted her pussy lips with his fingers, his gaze riveted to the beauty he was unwrapping. The heat coming from her body was amazing, her tender skin a hot pink and glistening with the juices coming from her body. Fuck, he was looking at perfection. A perfection that was his to do with as he pleased.

It pleased him to examine every inch of exposed flesh with his shrewd gaze. His fingers moved, tracing each part of her lightly as she moaned and tried not to move. "Stay still, baby, while I check if your cunt is worthy of having an orgasm."

A long, loud moan at his words, but she held still as he traced every fold between her legs, grazing her clit and pressing against her hood to free her most vulnerable spot to his greedy eyes. God, she had the sweetest clit he'd ever seen. It was larger than some he'd come across and so hard he had to tease it by blowing his hot breath over it gently. Julianne cried out, her head going back, her hips straining not to move.

He could see the moisture dripping from her hole, her whole body trembling as she fought to remain still. His fingers teased down, moving to either side of her opening, fingertips slipping barely in but enough to allow him to peel apart and open her hole up for his inspection. Fuck he wanted his dick buried deep inside her. She was so hot, so wet he knew he would slide in with ease.

On impulse, he spat inside her, thrusting his middle finger in to rub his spit into her tight tunnel. His movement brought a harsh cry from Julianne and she almost exploded on the spot. Quickly he pulled his finger out, giving her pussy a quick slap, using a bit more force than he had earlier when he playfully teased her. "You do NOT have permission to cum, slut."

His baby girl was squirming, almost crying with her need to be fucked but his admonishment halted her pending orgasm, the sharp sting of pain bringing her down quickly. But she'd given him her trigger point and he intended to use that against her.

Once more, he stretched her opening, admiring her spread cunt with his cock throbbing hard with need. He spat into her again, thrusting his finger in as she yelled out and bucked against his hand. Another sharp slap to her cunt, and then he began again, torturing her ruthlessly with his spit and fingers, bringing her down sharply with his sting of pain. It was so fucking horny his hips were bucking up as he denied her orgasm after orgasm, her body slick with sweat, trembling wildly as he controlled her so ruthlessly.

"Oh God, please! Please, Nathan! Let me cum." Julianne's wail sent the blood surging to his cock. He answered her with another slap, growling as she shook and writhed with the blow. "Dirty little sluts who disobey like you don't deserve to cum. You only deserve to be punished." He slapped her again for good measure and then spat deep inside her, thrusting three fingers in hard and deep.

"Nathan!" There was desperation in her cry that had his cock surging up. She was at the very limits of her endurance and had been such a good girl taking her punishment.

Leaning forward he rammed his fingers deep, breathing against her ravished cunt. "You may cum, whore."

Nathan sucked her clit deep inside his mouth and sucked hard, his fingers sawing deep into her pussy mercilessly as she bucked against him and screamed her release. He could tell it was probably the best orgasm she'd ever had from the way her body buckled under the strain and the amount of liquid she gushed onto his hand and in his mouth.

As she writhed on his tongue, he lapped up all her sweet juices, returning the favour by drinking every drop of her cum as she had his. Fuck, she tasted wonderful. He couldn't stop his tongue licking her all over, driving into her hole to scoop out more. He feasted at her body, his dick throbbing knowing that the juices he drank so avidly where there because he had teased them from her body. It was a heady feeling.

Nathan was so fucking horny he couldn't wait for his own release. Pulling Julianne forward, he spread her legs wide and pulled her down hard onto his lap. His waiting cock rammed home, balls deep, slamming into her hard and causing him to growl loudly with the impact. He didn't give her time to catch her breath, he gripped her hips and lifted her off his cock only to slam her back down in an instant.

"Nate!" Julianne's breathless cry of pleasure was music to his ears, her petite body no effort for his strong physique. His upper body strength was phenomenal and all she could do was hold onto his thick muscled shoulders for the ride.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and deep now, slut, it's going to hurt to sit down." He growled the words out, lust the only thing on his mind, and the feel of her cunt clenching around him the only thing that mattered. He raised her up and slammed her down again -- hard. Her breasts jiggled wildly and he caught her nipples between his teeth and bit down before releasing them and fucking her on his cock again.

Both their skins were slick with sweat, the room full of the scent of sex as Nate fucked Julianne repeatedly onto his cock as hard and fast as he could, his blood boiling with each sheathing in her delectable body. It wasn't enough though, he needed more so he pressed her onto the bed on hands and knees, he pressed his cock between her red butt cheeks, bucking his hips a couple of and rammed home balls deep into her ravished pussy. She gripped him tightly, her insides still convulsing from her orgasm. It felt fucking great and he couldn't get enough.

Pinning her down, he set up a brutal rhythm, pounding into her hard before easing off and giving a few slow strokes to allow her to catch her breath. He varied his tempo, never letting her become comfortable with his movements before switching it up a bit. It was the best fucking he'd ever had and he wanted it to last forever but she was squeezing him so tightly, her moans the sexiest thing he'd ever heard. He was losing control and his baby girl had been so good, not allowing herself to cum despite his ravishment.

Pulling on her glorious hair, he guided Julianne upright onto her knees, sucking on her neck as his hand travelled forward to her clit. Ramming hard and fast into her aching hole, he scraped her clit once, twice, three times before he rubbed his fingers hard and fast across the tiny bundle of nerves. His legs quaking with the strain, his blood boiling, his balls erupted and he buried his cock balls deep inside her, giving her load after load of his hot seed.

"Cum for me, slut!" He growled in her ear, one last hard tweak on her clit shattering her control as she clenched him and came all over his pulsing cock, heightening their pleasure tenfold.

"Oh, God! Oh God! Oh God!" Julianne's shaky chant pulsed through the room as they bucked against each other, hot flesh slapping against hot flesh as they twitched and danced together in the aftershocks of their intense lovemaking.

Soothing her down, Nathan collapsed to his side, gathering his woman in his protective embrace, lightly stroking her sweat slickened skin as she recovered from their play. "So beautiful, baby girl. You're so hot and lusty, Jules. So fucking perfect." He sleepily burrowed his head against her chest, his lips circling a nipple and sucking it into his mouth. He pulled rhythmically, long slow suckling, light and gentle as her breathing evened out and she fell asleep.

Glancing up, he smoothed away her tumbled hair, watching her sleep for a while before his eyes closed and he took her nipple back into his mouth. He suckled, enjoying the feel of her hard peak against his tongue. Sucking languidly, Nathan fell asleep.

*****

Nathan wondered if he'd made the right choice as he pounded on the treadmill at the gym. He knew he had to keep up his exercise routine but the thought of Julianne wandering about town on her own and her limited time with him made him what to be anywhere other than where he was. Fuck it, he'd run a couple more miles and then head home to shower and go looking for her. In a few short days, she'd be headed home and all he'd have were the memories of their time together.

Maybe he could save up and go visit her the next time. Surprise her as she had him. He smiled as he remembered her message and the image of the hotel she was staying in. Damn, she could have knocked him down with a feather he'd been so stunned that she had come looking for him. She had some courage did his Julianne, and she was sexy as hell too. Just thinking about her was stirring things that shouldn't be stirred in a room full of sweaty men.

Sighing, Nathan gave up, cooling down as quickly as he could without tempting any cramps and pains later. He had a woman to go find and his heart was already picking up a beat at what he'd do to her when he did. Their first two times together had been intense. This time he'd shake her up a bit to keep her off-balance. She was so cute when she didn't know what he planned to do next, and he liked seeing her that way.

Where you at baby girl? He fired off the message as he jumped into the car and headed home for his shower. Checking his phone when he reached home, he smiled to see she had answered already.

'Just wandering around the museum at the moment. I thought you were at the gym.'

Meet me outside the museum in half an hour. He threw the phone on the bed and stripped off, heading into the shower. He could imagine the questions going through her mind and that made him smile because she wasn't getting any answers. He could image her pouty little mouth as she waited for him to respond. That delicious mouth that sucked his dick with such enthusiasm that he was hard just thinking about it.

He'd told her he'd fuck her mouth every day she was here and he was going to keep his word. His cock was hard and aching at just the thought of her lips taking all his meat. She was one hell of a cocksucker. The best he'd ever had.

Groaning, Nathan washed as quickly as he could, ignoring his throbbing cock as he towelled himself dry and grabbed some cammo pants. He left his boxers off, scrambling to check his phone as he dressed.

Sure enough, Julianne had asked what their plans were. He ignored her question and shot off another quick message.

What you wearing baby girl?

A minute later, his phone beeped and he read her response.

Nice! A short skirt is so sexy. It's even sexier when you take off your panties and put them in your purse. Do that for me, baby. I'll be checking when we meet so don't be a naughty girl now.

He laughed after sending the message, imagining her face when she got it. Would she do as he asked or would he need to give her cute ass another hard spanking? It was still tender from the last one so maybe she would be a good girl this time. His hand itched at the prospect he'd get another chance to show his woman what happened when she disobeyed him. Then he remembered he had other things planned for this encounter and he pushed the thought away.

Pulling up outside the museum, he saw Julianne standing at the top of the steps waiting for him. She had on a cute little white skirt with a red summer top with thin straps. Her luxurious hair was loose and blowing in the slight breeze. His dick hardened instantly. Fuck she was beautiful. And he wasn't the only one who thought so. Most of the guys around were staring at her as she hurried down the steps to the car, a few had noticeable bulges in their jeans. That was his Julianne.

Nathan leaned over and opened the passenger door so she could slide in. Her skirt rose up and she flashed a view of her bare pussy to all and sundry and his cock hardened more as he smiled widely. "Good girl."

"Do you think everyone saw?" Julianne's voice shook nervously as she pulled down the short skirt to cover herself.

"I'm sure they did, darlin, and I'm sure every man here is jealous as fuck of me right now." Nathan pulled her close for a long hard kiss, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth as he tried to steal the air from her lungs. She tasted so sweet and he couldn't resist sliding a hand under her skirt and parting her pussy lips to stroke against her hot flesh.

"Nate..." Julianne mumbled a protest against his mouth and he rammed two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, thumbing her clit at the same time and eliciting a throaty moan. He pulled out and pressed in again, causing her to gasp as he fucked her with his fingers once more.

"Yes, Julianne?" There was laughter in his voice as she stopped objecting, her legs parting to give him better access to her pussy. "That's my baby girl." He'd only meant to tease her a little but his fingers had a different idea. He began fucking her hard, kissing her and sucking on her tongue to muffle the sounds she made. He did a quick job of it, rubbing at her clit until she stiffened and clenched around his fingers.

It was difficult to pull away from her, his cock throbbing hard in his pants, but he had other plans for the day so he had to keep himself in check until later. Driving was going to be uncomfortable but the pain was worth it, seeing Julianne's flushed face and dazed eyes. There was nothing sexier than seeing his woman satisfied by his hand, or mouth, or cock. He didn't care which one it was as long as he was responsible for putting that expression on her face.

Stifling down a growl, Nate headed out into traffic, trying to concentrate on the road ahead and not the woman at his side. "I thought we'd have a picnic today. I know the perfect spot."

Julianne appeared to be recovering from her unexpected orgasm because she giggled and shot him a bemused look. "Picnics don't appear your style, Nate." She appeared to think about it for a moment and then she frowned. "You're not planning on shooting anything are you?"

Her reticence of his second most favourite activity wasn't lost on him. He couldn't understand what she had against hunting but then she was from a different culture so he supposed that accounted for that. He'd explained what it meant to him and she appeared to appreciate that and didn't bust his balls about it.

"Not hunting, baby, a picnic. So you can see that I can be a gentleman if I try."

She muttered something he couldn't quite make out. "What was that?"

A laugh was her answer and then she repeated what she'd said. "If I'd wanted a gentleman I'd have stayed home."

How Nate kept the car on the road, he had no idea. He was sure the little minx was deliberately trying to make his cock explode just from her words. She was pretty darn close to it as it was. She was seriously testing his resolve to be on his best behaviour.

"How about you don't talk anymore, baby? Just sit there and look pretty so I don't crash this car into a ditch." He was joking as he said it, but amazed when she proceeded to sit there quietly. Damn, his woman knew how to respond to the darkness within him. The very dominant part of him was preening that she was behaving so beautifully.

It had been his intention to take Julianne to one of the local picnic areas but his dark side was having none of it. He tried to suppress it but she'd ignited it and it was here to stay. Instead, he pulled into the special picnic area. The one that was known to only select people who weren't so uptight about their sexuality. It was patrolled by one of the local private clubs he was a member of, ensuring no undesirables stumbled upon it. The members who frequented this area paid the club a stipend for their service.

There were a few couples around already sitting on picnic blankets, looking innocuous enough. Switching off the engine, Nate turned to look at Julianne, his gaze intent. "Why is it when I try to do right by you, you push me in another direction? I had plans for us today but you opened that pretty little mouth of yours and now I've had to change them."

She frowned at his words, confusion in her eyes. "I don't know what you mean, Nate. You said we were going for a picnic and we're here at a picnic area. Doesn't appear your plans have changed very much."

"Oh, we're still having the picnic, honey. It's just going to be a whole other kind of picnic," he breathed, his expression turning predatory. He reached forward and rubbed his thumb over her lips in a gentle caress. He felt them tremble at his touch and his lust rose further. "Remember, Julianne, if you want me to stop, if you feel out of your depth in any way, all you have to do is say your name and we'll leave."

He didn't give her a chance to respond, climbing out of the car and retrieving the picnic hamper, cooler and blanket from the back. He marched into the open meadow, choosing a spot that was in the centre of the other three couples already there. He knew them all, in fact, he'd fucked every one of the women present at one time or another. The couples watched his selection, secret smiles crossing their lips.

That he'd chosen the centre spot told them he meant business and they were about be treated to a show. Sometimes he took to the side-lines and spectated, when he took the starring spot it usually meant he was going to be outrageous in what he subjected his woman to. The other girls knew what he was capable of and he knew that turned them on no end. The men they were with would get an extra enthusiastic fucking because of that and that was as much of a turn on that what he was about to do to Julianne.

The object of his desires was arriving at the blanket, glancing around nervously at the other couples. Her anxious gaze met his and that just increased the darkness within. Yes, his woman really should learn to control her pretty mouth. She'd all but asked for this.