Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, his hand pulled away from her breast. Dropping down, it slipped up inside the nighty and returned to cover her aching mound unhindered, his palm's heat sizzling against her flesh as it flattened her swollen nipple under it. Squeezing her breast hungrily, his fingers sculpted and reshaped its pliant flesh while the room's cool air swirled over her exposed, quivering abs.

"Mmm-mmm," she mewed again, the direct contact heightening the ache within her mounds . . . making her embers spark and snap excitedly within her loins.

For the next several minutes their tongues continuing to swirl over and around one another while his hand moved from her one breast to the other and back . . . his fingers molding and sculpting the pliant mounds . . . tweaking and teasing her engorged nipples.

Constant tropical breezes fanned her embers into glowing red-hot coals of lust . . . her sex growing wetter and wetter. She was reveling in the sensations . . . in having her daddy's tongue in her mouth . . . his hand toying with her tits. But she wanted him to go faster . . . to molest her body urgently . . . to fill her hungry pussy with his rigid cock.

But he was in no hurry . . .

He was taking his time . . .

And that added to her desire . . . heightened her arousal . . . caused her sex to quiver . . . her juices to seep into her panties. The building desire made her fingers tense at his chest and shoulder . . . scratching lightly.

Then he broke the kiss and he pulled back, his hands dropping down to the nighty's hem.

"This is beautiful, Sweetie, but..." he said, lifting the garment.

Pulling her hands from him, she raised her arms so he could slowly lift the nighty up and off her. Cool air swirled over her breasts and nipples, swiping at the heat radiating from them. Tossing the garment aside, he used his hands to guide her back onto the bed. Her head came to rest on a pillow, one of her pigtails falling across her cheek. He lay beside her, holding himself up on one arm and gazed down into her eyes, gently brushing the pigtail aside. She lay with one arm under him, her fingers caressing the small of his back, and the other bent beside her, its fingers absently tugging on the pigtail. Returning his gaze, her crackling nerves made her bottom lip trembled ever so slightly. Pulling away, his eyes crawled down over her body. Topped by her engorged, pink nipples, her breasts rose and fell gently with her shallow breaths. Below them her abs quivered softly. Her legs had fallen partially open, one knee bent off to the side, the soft-red panties covering her pelvis, a damp spot at their center.

"Daddy," she whispered, nerves making her voice shake slightly.

As his eyes rose back to hers, they shined with a warmth and a heated desire. He brought his free hand to lay on her tummy and his fingers tensed . . . relaxed . . . tensed.

"Ooh, Daddy," Jessi sighed, the touch stirring butterflies . . . making her abs quiver more.

His hand slowly crept upward and he looked down to watch it cover her breast . . . the fingers lovingly squeezing and sculpting the pliant mound of flesh.

"Ooh yes, Daddy," she mewed, the ache within her breasts pulsing needily.

Cupping her tit, he swished his thumb back and forth across her swollen nipple. Then his hand moved to her other tit and gave it the same attentions for a moment. He bent over . . . leaned down . . . his mouth hovering above her nipple . . . his breath swirling over it.

"Ooh," Jessi moaned, her back arching slightly, offering herself to him.

His tongue flickered out . . . swiped across her pink nipple.

"Ooh!" She gasped, electricity shooting through the bud.

His tongue tenderly traced its edge a few times, then he lowered his lips around it to suckle while caressing it with his tongue, his fingers continuing to squeeze.

"Ooh yes, Daddy," Jessi whimpered, her back arching more. Laying there, with her daddy fondling and suckling at her tit, her embers burst into dancing flames and her legs began to scissor upon the bed, her feet sliding across the comforter.

After suckling on her for a few minutes he lifted his mouth slightly. His tongue caressed her nipple a couple more times while his warm breath mixed with the room's cool air to swirl over and around the wet button.

"Ooh-mm," Jessi mewed, the nipple tingling excitedly.

Lowering his mouth atop her nipple again, he suckled at it some more before moving to her other breast, giving it the same loving treatment.

Jessi lay beneath him, quietly sighing with pleasure. She hadn't known what to expect when she'd been thinking about things and finding the courage to try making this happen. While it had been good the previous night, it'd also been abrupt . . . direct. With very little foreplay. And she'd been prepared for much the same tonight . . . even excited by the prospect.

But this was different . . .

Much . . . much different . . .

Her daddy was taking his time . . .

Loving her . . .

And she was reveling in it . . . in the idea that it was him . . . it was her daddy suckling on her tits . . . her daddy's hand sliding down...

"Ooh," she sighed as his fingers traced delicate lines down across her quivering abs. Like the previous night, he didn't quickly reach down to her sex, but instead drew his hand down slowly . . . deliberately . . . his fingers dancing over her flesh. And as it gradually approached the waistband of her panties her hips rolled upon the bed . . . her legs scissoring . . . her feet shifting.

Down . . . down . . . down from her breast his fingers traveled. Down across her tummy . . . across her abs . . . down to her belly button . . . and past it to the panties. He continued suckling on her breast, his tongue swiping over her nipple.

"Ooh," Jessi whimpered, her hand coming to the back of his head and holding him as her back arched a little higher.

Slipping down past the panties, his hand came to rest on her inner thigh a couple inches below her sex. As his fingers drew tiny circles on the limb's flesh her hips rolled more, her feet shifting excitedly. He gradually worked his fingers up along her inner thigh, drawing the tiny circles as they inched toward her panties-covered sex. Coming into contact with the sheer material, two of his digits slipped under it to dip between her labia and along her slit.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, the contact making her hips jerk.

Still suckling on her tit, his fingers slid up and down through her slit, played in her wetness . . . slipped up past her opening . . . brushed against her clit. Her hips jerked and twitched with the contact, electrical jolts shooting along her nerves to make her fingers tense . . . pull at the pillowcase. Her legs slid apart, her knees bending slightly as she spread herself for him.

His fingers slipped back down through her wetness to settle at her opening and massage it . . . gently . . . teasingly.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered needily, her fires growing within her loins. She wanted his fingers to penetrate her and she lifted her ass off the bed in an attempt to force it.

But only the tip of one entered her . . . caressing her inner edge for a minute before he pulled away from her breast and raised up to gaze down at her lustfully.

"Daddy," she sighed, returning his gaze from under heavy lids as her hand dropped to the bedspread, her fingers clenching at it. Her shallow breaths made her breasts roll upon her chest, the electricity sparking along her nerves made her abs tremble.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed. "My sweet lil' girl is so beautiful."

Leaning down, he gently kissed her on the lips . . . her chin . . . her shoulder. Sliding his body down along hers, he kissed her breasts . . . her tummy . . . her belly button.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, her fires dancing with anticipation.

Reaching the waistband of her panties, he kissed a trail along its edge. Then he sat up, his hand pulling away from her sex and his fingers dipping under the waistband. Bringing her legs together, Jessi lifted her ass so he could draw them down her legs and off her feet. As he tossed them aside her legs fell open once more, her feet finding a perch and her knees bending. Her hips rolled invitingly as the room's cool air swirled over her sex. The feathering of hairs sparkled dew-like and her pussy glistening wetly with her juices. Her pink, engorged labia were flowering open in invitation and above them her swollen clit poked out from under its hood.

Whimpering and mewing with anticipation, she watched him climb between her legs . . . felt his hands cupping the hollows of her inner thighs . . . his breath stirring against her. Setting the tip of his tongue at the bottom of her slit, he gradually slid it upward . . . gliding it through her wetness to brush across her opening and graze her clit.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her hips jerking as lightning crackled through the bud.

His tongue slid down . . . caressed her slit as it came to her opening and massaged the rim. He slipped one arm under and around a leg, his hand holding her thigh. His other hand slid up to the top of her sex where he kind of pinched it - and her clit - between thumb and forefinger. Then he began to gently tug on it.

"Ooh Daddy. Ooh Daddy," she mewed, her mind reeling with the idea of who was eating her pussy . . . spinning with the fact that it was finally, actually happening. Within her loins her fires raged, hot . . . searing. As the passion coursing through her made her close her eyes and roll her head back she reached down to cup the back of his head again, holding him to her pussy.

Continuing to tug at her clit, his tongue caressed her opening, its gentle pressure forcing her walls apart to allow the tip to massage the inner edges. Then, after a few minutes, his tongue slipped away and crawled back up through her slit. His hand pulled away and he lapped at her clit. . . his tongue firm, yet giving.

"Ooh God," Jessi whimpered, more lightning crackling through the bud . . . an orgasm manifesting inside her dancing fires. The hand grasping at the pillowcase snapped out to the side, her fingers clawing at the bedspread, and her head rolled to the side, one pigtail flipping across her cheek.

His arm around her leg held her firmly, stopping her hips from twisting and jerking as he lapped at her clit again and again.

"Ooh God. Ooh God, Daddy," Jessi panted, the orgasm emerging from the flames . . . approaching the ledge . . . its rapturous promise causing her muscles to tense.

As his tongue slithered back down through her wetness his fingers delicately pinched her again. Gently tugging at her, his tongue once more settled at her opening, caressing and massaging it like before . . . not penetrating, merely teasing. Under his attentions her juices flowed freer, her pussy growing wetter, and her open parted willingly . . . wantonly.

"Mmm-ooh, Daddy," she whimpered needily, the orgasm peering over the ledge . . . teetering there. As her body began to twist and writhe her feet pushed down into the mattress . . . her back arching . . . raising herself against his tongue. Her fingers tensed at the back of his head, her others pulled at the bedspread.

Sliding his tongue back up, he drew his hand away and brought it down under his chin so his thumb could massage her opening. Then he locked his mouth atop her clit and sucked on it while his tongue lapped at the engorged bud hard and fast.

"Ooh God, Daddy!" Jessi cried out, the orgasm roaring off the ledge and careening through her with tsunami-force. Powerful bolts of electricity screamed along every one of her nerves. Rolling back on her straining neck, her head snapped side-to-side . . . pigtails whipping . . . as brilliant skyrockets filled her mind. Her back arched off the bed, her muscles spasming. Her feet kicked down into the bed, her straining legs lifted her to hump and twitch spastically before him. "Ooh God, Daddy! Daddy!"

Her father used the arm wrapped around her leg to keep his suckling mouth atop her clit . . . his tongue lapping . . . his thumb at the entrance to her sex.

As wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her, her one hand snapped down to the bedspread also and both sets of fingers clawed at the material . . . pulling . . . jerking.

Then the orgasm eventually began to subside, the waves ebbing away. Her softening body gradually settled back to the mattress, a thin sheen of sweat coating her flesh. Panting, she turned to gaze down along her body . . . down past her rising and falling breasts . . . down to where he remained, his mouth at her pussy. Sliding his tongue up and down through her slit, he licked at her juices and gently brushed against her clit.

"Ooh," she mewed, an aftershock making her body shudder, the idea of who it was licking her pussy cascading through her mind again.

After a couple moments he pulled away to kiss a trail up along her flesh as he climbed up her body. Using his hands to either side of her he gradually worked his way upward, his lips brushing across her pelvis . . . over her belly button . . . her abs. Reaching her breasts, he kissed each of them several times, his lips lingering on her engorged nipples. Then he climbed higher . . . kissing her clavicle . . . her throat . . . her chin. He brought his lips to hers, kissing her gently, and a tingle ran along her nerves as she tasted herself. Between her legs his cock brushed against her sex, its heat mingling with hers. Her feet slid across the bedspread, her legs falling further apart. She reached between them . . . her fingers wrapped around his manhood . . . guided it to her.

"Daddy," she whispered needily, the thought of him entering her making her fires dance with renewed excitement.

As the tip settled at her opening, he locked his lips to hers and kissed her deeply . . . passionately, his tongue delving into her mouth. His hips pressed down . . . his cockhead forced her walls to part . . . her pussy to accept him. Inches of his manhood penetrated her before his progress was halted by her tightness.

Whimpering into their kiss, she brought her hand out from between them and both her hands came to his shoulders, her fingers gripping.

His hips pulled back, extracting a portion of himself from her velvety folds. Then they pushed forward again, this time burying his entire length deep inside her. As their crotches mashed together and they ground against one another, Jessi's legs came up to wrapped themselves around him, her ankles hooking together.

"Mmm!" she mewed, her mind screaming with the fact that it was her daddy's cock stuffing her pussy. The previous night it'd been so unexpected . . . so surprising, and it'd awoken the repressed fantasies of having this very thing. Now the thrill of it happening again had her fires raging within her loins.

And he seemed intent on making sure she enjoyed it as he slowly . . . deliberately . . . began to fuck her. His hips drew back, withdrawing several inches of his manhood before pushing forward again to fill her, his crotch grinding against her some more. Again and again he drew back . . . pushed forward . . . ground against her . . . drew back . . . each time extracting the majority of himself then sliding it back inside her smoothly.

All the while he kissed her, his tongue swirling around hers.

Beneath him, Jessi mewed and sighed with each insertion, her fingers tensing at his shoulders. With her legs wrapped around him, she used her hips to raise and lower herself in unison with his deliberate rhythm, offering her pussy up to his descending cock.

After a few minutes he broke their kiss and lifted himself up on his arms to gaze down at her, his eyes sparkling.

"You like that, Sweetie?" He whispered. "You like your daddy's cock?"

"Ooh yes, Daddy. Yes," she breathed, returning his gaze from under heavy lids.

"Your pussy feels so good on my cock, Sweetie. So good."

"Am I good girl, Daddy?" She mewed, giving voice for the first time to her fantasy.

"Yes you are, Sweetie. You're daddy's good girl," he assured her, a smile on his lips.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, her fires raging higher . . . giving life to a new orgasm within their dancing flames.

"You're such a good girl," he groaned, his hips pumping back and forth a little faster . . . a little harder. "Such a good girl, letting Daddy fuck you. Letting me put my cock inside you."

The slight increase in his rhythm was enough to push her ass down into the mattress with each forward thrust, and she worked to lift herself back up in eager anticipation of the next one. Then his rhythm slowed again as he bent down to bring his mouth atop one of her nipples, suckling and swirling his tongue over the engorged bud.

"Ooh," she panted, her back arching in offering. The orgasm emerged from the flames to gradually approach the ledge.

He continued humping himself at her, his cock pistoning in and out . . . its thick shaft caressing the walls of her opening . . . its length stuffing her pussy. Pulling his mouth from her one breast, he dropped it atop the other, sucking and licking at its swollen nipple.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, her fingers tensing at his shoulders.

Up and down his hips rocked . . .

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

His rhythm building again . . .

Slowly . . .

Steadily . . .

Fucking her faster . . .

Harder . . .

"Ooh Daddy," Jessi panted, the orgasm reaching the ledge and teetering precariously. Sharp electrical jolts sparked along her nerves making her muscles tense . . . relax . . . tense. Her fingers clenched at his shoulders and her pussy tightened around his cock.

He pulled his mouth from her breast and lifted up again on his arms as his rhythm grew faster . . . harder, his descending hips shoving her ass down into the mattress again and again. The building tempo rocked her body upon the bed, made her breasts roll and quiver with its action, and the orgasm's fingernail grasp upon the ledge weakened.

"You're Daddy's good lil' girl," he groaned, his fucking cadence rapidly growing . . . harder . . . faster, its force making her ass bounce off the mattress.

"Ooh Daddy!" She cried out, the orgasm rocketing off the ledge and screaming through her. Brilliant fireworks exploded in her mind, cascading colorful lights trailing from the powerful pop-pop-pops. Her muscles spasmed, her back arching of the bed and her hips jerking and twitching spastically under his thrusts. Her head rolled back on her straining neck, snapped from side-to-side, her pigtails flapping. "Ooh God yes, Daddy. God yes."

Her pussy clenched around his shaft . . . squeezing it . . . urging him to climax as well.

And it worked.

"Daddy . . . loves . . . you," he growled, his hips jerking awkwardly at her a few . . . more . . . times. Then he crammed himself deep inside her and froze. Within her spasming sex his cock twitched . . . jumped . . . unleashed his seed.

"Ooh Daddy!" She gasped, the sensation sending her orgasm to new heights . . . renewed electrical jolts shooting along her nerves . . . her muscles clenching tighter . . . her pussy spasming around his erupting manhood.

"Daddy loves you, Sweetie. You're Daddy's good lil' girl," he moaned, grinding his crotch against hers.

"Ooh Daddy! Ooh God!"

For several minutes the orgasm continued crashing through her, making her muscles spasm and her nerves light up. He held himself buried deep inside her even after his cock had settled down, letting her clenching pussy milk the last drops of his seed from him.

Then it began to fade. The fireworks dwindled and the electricity lessened, her muscles relaxing. As her body settled back to the bed she turned her face to his, gazed up at him through a haze of afterglow. Holding himself above her, his expression radiated love and desire. Her pussy quivered a couple times around his softening manhood before he pulled out and dropped down beside her on his back. Slipping an arm under her, he pulled her to him. Rolling onto her side, she molded her body against his, draping an arm and leg across him. They laid there, catching their breaths, his hand gently caressing her back.