Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi's mind raced with a variety of thoughts and emotions. Although she was ecstatic over what had just happened . . . thrilled that she'd found the courage and he had responded like he had . . . she couldn't shake the idea that what they'd just done went against so much of societal beliefs. Not that she was feeling any sense of remorse or quilt. On the contrary. She knew she didn't agree with society in this case. In fact, she now realized she might never have, but had simply bowed down to it until now.

"That was a very pleasant surprise," her daddy said, interrupting her thoughts.

"I'm so glad you liked it," she whispered, her fingers drawing tiny circles on his chest. "I was afraid you'd..." She let the sentence trail off, unsure of what exactly to say.

"That I'd say no?" He finished it for her with a light chuckle. "I was hesitant in the first seconds. I think I was more shocked than anything. I never thought you'd actually want to..." It was his turn to let the sentence trail off. "But then, seein' you in that nighty about made my head explode."

"It did... eventually," she giggled.

"Ha-ha," he scoffed at the double entendre.

They were quiet again for a couple minutes.

"So I don't wanna go back to the dorm tonight," she broke the silence, her hand sliding down to play with his limp cock.

"I wouldn't let ya if you did," he groaned.

The End