Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers

"Checking out my sister?" she said playfully. "Or should I say checking out your aunt?"

"When you say it that way, it sounds so wrong," I said, admitting nothing. She laughed and we talked a little more before I brought up what was on my mind. "Mom, about yesterday..."

"Yesterday was a mistake," she said flatly. "Let's leave it at that." I nodded, trying to hide my disappointment and anger. She didn't owe me anything, I knew that, but that doesn't mean I didn't want it. I found a flimsy excuse to leave. I dried off quickly, heading into the house.

"Will."

I stopped halfway up the stairs. Mom was about ten steps behind me. She walked up quietly, her bathing suit still wet. "I'm sorry. For what I said."

"You mean it being a mistake? Forget it," I said a little too bitterly. "It's fine."

"It's never fine when you say that," she said. We were whispering, even though I knew Jen was out of earshot. She was standing close to me, and with the height difference from the stairs I was looking straight down her cleavage. "I just meant, well, what happened isn't supposed to happen."

"I know," I said. "It's not normal. But that doesn't mean it wasn't..." I broke off, not sure of what to say.

"Fun?" she ventured.

I stepped down so we were on the same stair. Without a word, I reached up and tugged gently at her neckline, pulling it outward so I could see more of her tits. She didn't resist, and I could see her slowly exhaling. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her. She kissed me back, and our bodies pulled even closer together. For a few moments, the only sound was our lips making and breaking contact.

I reached up, cupping her breast through her swimsuit. We were pressed against each other, and I slowly thrust my hips toward her, rubbing my throbbing erection against her body. My other hand slid under her bathing suit from behind, gently grabbing her bare ass. She sighed, letting herself fall against me. I slid her strap off her shoulder, sliding her swimsuit down until her breast was free in my hand. I kissed her neck, slowly making my way down the top of her breast. Finally, with a shudder, I kissed her nipple, gently flicking it with my tongue.

Since I was adopted I was never breast fed, and the moment my mouth made contact an electric jolt passed through me. This was not just a hot woman who wanted me, this was my mother. I felt her body respond as I gently sucked on her nipple, grinding against her slowly. I pressed my face against her breast, my hand moving closer to her pussy. She shuddered, and then suddenly pulled away from me.

My hand slipped off her ass and out of her suit, and she stepped down one stair. She stood against the railing, her breast still hanging out, wet from my mouth. She opened her mouth to say something, her eyes wide with an inscrutable expression on her face. It looked like a mix of desire, surprise, and fear.

"Will," she said softly, "I'm...I have to go." And then she brushed past me quickly and ran to her room. I heard the door shut softly, and headed with a heavy heart to my room.

Chapter 2

I woke up late the next morning. It was Saturday, and I knew mom had the day off. I stayed in bed for a while, avoiding her. Eventually I heard a soft knock on my door. Jen popped her head in and my mood brightened. I thought of the thick cum running down her body the day before; clearly, she was a woman who knew what she wanted.

"That room isn't going to paint itself," she said sweetly, "unless you're quitting on me." She came and sat on my bed. With a jolt, I realized my sheets were covered in dried cum. I had jerked off three times last night thinking about what happened on the stairs. She made no obvious notice of the mess, and chided me to get up.

"I need to get dressed," I said meekly, embarrassed that I was naked under the sheets.

"I know," she said playfully, "that's why I'm staying."

"So, you can just show up and demand to see me naked?" I said with a grin.

"Yes. And so can you," she said back smartly. I grinned, slipping out of the sheets. I was already half erect just seeing her. She had a tight t-shirt and short cutoffs on, and her legs seemed to go for miles. She smiled as I pulled on my clothes, and led me downstairs.

Mom was at breakfast already, and exchanged pleasantries but otherwise avoided making eye contact. Another day of this, I scowled, but instantly brightened when Jen deliberately bent over to pick something up, letting me see her ass cheeks. The cutoffs were obscenely short, and her round ass strained to pop out of them. I was hard, my dick pitching a tent in my shorts the entire time we painted.

"Must be hard for you to paint like that," she teased.

"Very funny," I said. "Try not to get anything wet while you're painting."

"Too late," she said with a grin. "Unless that was too much information."

"Nope," I said, "You can share as much as you want."

"I've already shared a lot with you," she said. She looked over her shoulder into the hallway, and then pulled off a complicated maneuver to unhook her bra and pull it out of her shirt. She tossed it onto the bed, her tits on display under her tight shirt. "Glad to know you don't think it's weird. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist."

"I wouldn't say 'a bit' of one," I said, and she laughed. I felt myself stiffen even more now that she was braless. Just the act of her taking off another layer fueled my imagination. "But I'm not complaining."

"Clearly not," she said. "You certainly showed your appreciation yesterday. There was quite a lot of it all over me."

She paused, surveying the room. She put her hands on her hips and tugged at her shirt to fan herself. She caught me looking and grinned, pulling her shirt down a little more to show some more cleavage. As if on cue, mom came around the corner. Jen turned to face her, making no effort to conceal what I was looking at.

"Hey sis," Jen said casually.

Mom looked at Jen's tits, which were practically coming out of her shirt, and then at me. I was self-conscious of my erection, which was obvious to anyone. Mom glanced at me once, then looked at Jen.

"Making a lot of progress?" Mom said.

"Tons," Jen said, her voice light and airy. "We've already made huge strides, and I haven't worn him out yet." I wasn't sure if she was referring to painting or something else.

"Well, it looks good," Mom said, looking the walls over. She avoided my eye contact, and left the room.

Jen looked at me for a moment, "Well, glad she approves," Jen said with a sigh. Then, looking me over, she said, "you know, I enjoyed painting more when we didn't have any clothes on."

"I don't think my Mom would like that," I said.

"Maggie's being a prude," she said, "And she wasn't like that in the old days. She needs to lighten up." She paused, thinking to herself for a moment before saying, "it's worth ruining this shirt for this..."

Jen picked up her brush, loaded with paint, and wiped it across her shirt a few times. She then shrieked. It was the sound a girl makes when they see a small spider. I could hear mom running across the house. She poked her head back in to see Jen holding her shirt a few inches from her skin.

"Damn it," Jen said.

"What happened?" Mom said, looking around for the source of Jen's alarm.

"This," she said, gesturing to her ruined shirt. "The paint will never come out." Then Jen shocked us both by hooking the hem with her thumbs and pulling her shirt over her head. She did it slowly, taking care to avoid getting paint on her skin or hair. She tossed the ruined shirt onto the plastic tarp and stood there, topless, her chest heaving with every breath.

"Jen," Maggie said, "I don't know if..."

"Oh, what," Jen said with a giggle. "Are you offended? It's just tits, Maggie. And I'm sure Will doesn't care? I'm sure he's seen them before."

"Breasts in general, or yours?" Maggie said, her left eyebrow raised. I didn't move, my eyes darting between the two sisters. Whatever was happening, it was clearly a struggle or exchange with some history behind it.

"I don't know," Jen replied, clearly vexing Mom. Mom's eyes lingered on me, and I tried to keep my face passive. It was an odd scene. My topless aunt, my mother with her arms folded and her face stern, and me, standing there with a throbbing erection that was completely obvious under my shorts. Then, after a moment, Jen spoke again. "Maggie, if you are offended, I'll cover up."

"It's not that," Mom said, her voice catching. "I just don't want Will to feel awkward." She looked at me, her eyes hinting at something. Was it jealousy, hurt, something else? I couldn't tell. I quickly spoke up.

"I'm not uncomfortable," I said as casually as I could. I kept my eyes on Mom, and her expression softened.

"Good," Jen said, and unzipped her shorts. She let them fall to her ankles. She wore nothing underneath, standing between me and Mom. I saw a strand of her wetness leaking out of her pussy, attached to her thigh.

"Still not wearing underwear," Mom sighed.

"Learned from the best," Jen said with a wink. Mom blushed.

"That was a long time ago," Mom said airily. "So, are you going to finish painting like that?" She asked.

As if to answer, Jen bent down and picked up a paint brush. She paused, her tits hanging low, before slowly straightening up She got to work on the trim, bending down slowly. I kept my eyes on Mom, who was studying me like one of her med school textbooks. Slowly, her features a puzzle, she turned and left.

We finished painting in a quiet haze. We said little, grinning at each other. I stared, my hormones raging as we cleaned up. It was only when I put the tarp in a trash bag that she pulled me close and kissed me.

"That was so hot," she said, her voice low. She reached down and unzipped my pants. In seconds, she had my dick in her hand, gently playing with my throbbing member as we kissed. Suddenly I heard Mom coming down the hallway. We broke off and she whispered, "closet." Without a word, I darted into her walk-in closet. It was open, but the light was off, and I slipped into the shadow as Mom walked in. She crossed the room to Jen, her back to the closet door.

"Where's Will?" Mom asked casually, her eyes on Jen.

"Not sure, I think he went to his room," she said, sparing me a meaningful glance. Mom was preoccupied with Jen's nudity, and I quietly slipped out of the closet and out the door. I lingered, straining to hear their conversation.

"So," Mom said, sitting on Jen's bed. "Getting naked in front of my son."

"When you say it that way," Jen said coyly, "it sounds pretty taboo."

"I'm just saying that I don't know if it's the best idea. He's...he's not a little kid."

"No, he isn't," Jen agreed. "And I don't a little nudity is going to warp his mind. Besides, I'm sure he's seen it all before, right?"

Mom said nothing but I saw her fidget. Jen continued, "Maggie, if you want me to stop, I will. But remember how we used to go around naked all the time when we were younger? It felt so free."

"Well, I remember Mom didn't care," Mom said. I had hardly known my grandmother, but I knew she was a free-spirited woman, very into nature and that kind of thing. "But, I mean...Will certainly took notice."

"Did he?" Jen said, laughing. "Alright, I know he did. But so what? Take a boy and put a naked girl in front of him, and he gets hard. It's simple."

Mom squirmed again.

"Besides, Maggie," Jen said, "It's been a long time since someone noticed me."

Mom was quiet for a minute. She, like I, was thinking about Jen's divorce, and how her jerk of a husband had ruined her self-esteem. Mom took a deep breath, as if to steady herself. "Alright, go around naked if you want. It's fine."

"Are you sure?" Jen said. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine," Mom said. "Really. I was just being...I don't know."

"A prude," Jen teased.

"Oh, shut it," Mom teased back. "I just worry about Will walking around like that all day, poor guy."

"You could take your clothes off, too, and then he'd really get a show."

Mom laughed nervously, tucking her hair behind her left ear. "Yeah..." she trailed off.

"I'm going to take a shower," Jen said, turning toward her bathroom. Mom got up and I quickly slipped away and down the hall. I ran into my room and turned on the shower. I stepped into the warm stream and was about to start jerking off when I heard my mother call my name softly. I doused my hair and called out that I was almost out. I shut off the water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself. My dick was slowly subsiding, and I took care to conceal any traces of an erection as I tied the towel around myself.

I stepped out of the bathroom, my hair still a little wet, to find mom standing by my dresser. She was looking over the pile of books next to my lamp when I stepped into view.

"Sorry to interrupt," she said.

"No, it's fine," I said, pausing by the doorway into my room. "What's up?"

"About earlier," she said, pacing slowly across the room. "Jen, taking off her clothes."

"Oh," I said, not sure how to respond.

"Well, I know you've seen her mostly naked before, or maybe completely, I don't know. I just wanted to talk to you about it. And about seeing me naked. You see, Jen's always had a flair for exhibition."

I nodded, knowing that mom had been, too. I played with her hair again, tucking it behind her ear as she continued, "and, well I know it's natural for you, for a man to respond, to seeing a woman like that."

She paused, collecting her thoughts. "I guess I wanted to say you shouldn't feel weird if you get...aroused...when someone takes off their clothes."

"Someone?" I said.

"Well, anyone I supposed," she said with a blush. "I'm just saying that it's normal, and okay even, if you...um, get hard."

"Thanks," I said, trying not to sound awkward. She laughed and I said, "no, really, thank you for looking out for me."

"I am your Mom, after all," she said.

"So, um, Mom," I said after a pause, "can I ask you a question? Were you like Jen, you know, always stripping down?"

"Yes," she said after a moment. "Yes, I was. We'd walk around topless, and then with nothing. Mom was cool."

"Was grandpa?" I asked.

"He was," she said, nodding to herself. "Although poor Mom, she was always taking care of him, sexually, because she didn't like the idea of him walking around with an erection. I guess that might be too much information, telling you about your grandparents like that."

"No, it's fine," I said. "Really. I guess when you live in an open house like that, things are bound to be seen and discussed.

She looked down at my towel. I was clearly pitching a tent; my dick was throbbing. She stood up and turned, looking me over her shoulder, and left without another word.

Jen had put on a bikini and went swimming, dutifully covering herself in sunblock to avoid another nasty burn. I got dressed and cleaned up the house a bit, trying to take my mind off of my Mom and Jen. Even when I wasn't hard my dick was leaking pre-cum. I kept making wet spots on my shorts that Mom thankfully did not notice. Finally, I joined Jen in the pool. She was drifting on a float. Her tits threatening to snap the thin fabric that held her top together.

"How was your chat with Maggie?" she asked as I slid into the water.

"How'd you know we talked?" I said.

"An educated guess," she said. "What did you two talk about?"

"Oh, the whole 'nudity is ok' thing. Honestly not a conversation I thought I'd ever have with my mom."

"What was that?" Maggie called from behind me. My mouth fell open and she grinned. She had on a tiny bikini, one of Jen's maybe. "Mind if I join you two?"

"Come on in, sis," Jen said. "Will was just saying he'd never imagined talking about nudity with you."

Maggie blushed, and looked reluctantly at the house. Before she got second thoughts I called out, "well, if it makes you all feel more at ease..." and I slipped off my bathing suit. Jen whooped as I tossed the wet ball of fabric onto the pool deck. Mom's mouth was open but she was looking at me tread water, my dick swaying and bobbing with each movement.

"Fine," she said, grinning. She pulled on her bikini top, letting it fall off. She stood there, topless, her breath coming in deep bursts. Her nipples were hard, either from the night air or from excitement. I was getting harder, and she was looking right at me. I saw two small balls of fabric fly over my head from behind me as Jen tossed her top and bottom onto he deck.

"Come on, Maggie," she said. "Take it all off."

Mom hesitated, then looked at me again and slipped off her bikini bottom. She slipped into the pool, swimming past me. She got too close and her leg bumped against the tip of my dick.

"Sorry," she said.

"It comes with the territory," I replied and she laughed. It was good to see her relaxed. Jen had crawled back onto the float and mom took another one. They both lay on their stomach, their round asses sticking up slightly.

"I have to admit," Mom said, "this is pretty relaxing. It's been a long time."

"As long as the Andersons don't show up," Jen said, and she and Mom burst into giggles. I looked at them, puzzled, and Mom explained.

"When we both lived at home, we swam naked a lot, and once Jen and I were out there and mom and dad came home with some friends. We had no clothes with us, so we panicked and hid in the bushes. And they all came out to the pool deck! We had to hide around the side of the house, completely naked.

"And while we were hiding, we looked up and saw our neighbor, Mr. Potter, looking at us from his bedroom window on the second floor. His mouth was wide open in shock, and Jen had the nerve to stand up straight and wave at him. I thought he was going to have a heart attack!"

Jen laughed, adding, "after that I'd catch him spying on us when we swam."

"It didn't bother you two?" I asked.

"Nah," Jen said.

"It made it a little more fun," Mom said, blushing. She looked at me with sleepy eyes, a look of contentment on her face. I swam around, checking them out and enjoying the view of two naked women in the pool with me. I wanted mom to flip onto her back, and she finally obliged me. She let her legs fall to the sides, her feet dragging in the water, her pussy spread a little. I could see she was swollen and aroused.

I needed to cum. I had waited through all the teasing that day, and I felt my dick leaking pre-cum. I excused myself, toweling off. My dick was still hard, and it bobbed as I walked inside. I had barely crossed the living room when I heard the door slide shut behind me.

"Hi," Mom said. She was still naked, dried off from the pool. She strode over to me, her tits swaying with each step. She stopped when she was a foot from me. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," I said. She looked down at my dick. A long strand of pre-cum was slowly dripping onto the floor.

"I see," she said, looking back up at me. Without thinking I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. I pressed her body against me and we kissed. She kissed me back, her body melting against mine. My hand held her body close, cupping her ass, while my other hand found her pussy. I touched her labia, feeling how slick they were, grinding my dick against her. She was breathing hard, letting my fingers roam, when she suddenly stepped back.

"I have to go," she said, but she was frozen in place. A long strand of my pre-cum formed a bridge between my dick and her thigh.

"Mom," I said, pleading.

"I'm sorry," she said, and took another step back. The pre-cum snapped and fell to her leg. She walked past me, quickly, going upstairs. I wanted to run after her, to pull her close again, but I knew she wanted to be alone. I heard her bedroom door shut and my heart sank. I started to walk to my room, when inspiration struck and I headed back outside.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers