Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers

"Oh," I said. "I thought you were asking how far I wanted to go."

"I bet you'd like to know," she teased.

When we got home, Jen changed into shorts and a tight t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits strained against the tight fabric. It was a low-cut shirt, with a lot of cleavage. I assumed that she would have gone around naked, but maybe part of the fun was that it wasn't constant. I didn't know, this was new to me. When mom came home she stayed in her sundress, and we acted like everything was normal. I had said some pretty harsh things to her, but I was in no mood to apologize.

Jen and I were sitting on the couch, a large photo album in her hand.

"What's that?" Mom said.

"Some old photos," Jen said. "I thought Will might like to take a peek at some pics from our trip to Colorado."

"Oh," Mom said, blushing. "How far are you into it?" she asked.

"Not far, come and sit down with us."

Mom sat next to me, a sister on each side of me. The photo album sat on my lap, and Jen turned the pages and talked. They had gone camping in a cabin in the woods for two weeks, back when Mom was in college and Jen was a senior in high school. They looked the same, the years barely showing on them. The photos started with the four of them standing outside of the cabin, pictures of fish they had caught, normal family vacation stuff. Then Jen flipped the page and there was my Aunt, sitting topless on the dock, her mother laying topless next to her on her back.

"I had forgotten how good mom looked," Jen said.

I looked, and I had to agree. My grandmother had nice tits, there was no denying it. She was built like my mom and Jen, and I realized that I was getting hard thinking about my grandmother. Maybe the constant exposure to Jen was warping my perspective; who thought about their deceased grandmother like that? I tried to shake it off, but Jen flipped the page. The three of them, Mom, Jen, and grandma Kelly, were naked, tanning on their stomachs. They all had bubble butts, although Mom and Jen's were smaller than they were now. All three women were propped up on their elbows, their tits on display.

"Mom was pretty hot," my Mom said. Jen nodded. They both looked at me.

"She was," I said. "I can't believe I just said that."

Both women laughed. "It's the objective truth," Mom said. "Everyone we knew thought so."

The next page had pictures of them tanning some more, clearly taken by my grandfather. There was even a picture of my grandmother showering outside. My dick was throbbing, seeing them like that.

"Dad liked to take a lot of pictures," Mom explained. On the same page, there were pictures of Jen and Mom topless or naked, usually doing some normal camping activity like fishing. The next page there were pictures of my grandfather, standing naked next to my grandmother, grilling naked—which seemed like a bad idea. The last picture on the page caught my eye. My grandfather was standing next to mom, engaged in some conversation that had mom laughing. What caught my eye was his erection, which was full and pointing right at mom.

She sensed my gazed and turned the page. On this page, there were more camping photos, and we turned the page and mom inhaled sharply. I looked down and saw the photo that had gotten her attention. My grandmother was in bed, asleep, her limbs splayed out and her legs spread wide. A thick trail of cum ran up and down her stomach.

Jen looked at me, then at Maggie. She was grinning. "I had forgotten about this," she said.

"Me too," Mom said. "Sorry, Will."

"For what?" I asked. "They clearly had sex, you two are here because of it."

"There's a difference between knowing it and seeing it."

"Who took the picture," I asked.

"I think dad did," Jen said. "Like I said, he loved his camera. He developed his own film, because this stuff didn't need to go to the photo place."

"Why is it in your album?" I asked casually.

"Well," Jen said, struggling for an answer.

"It was kind of the norm," Mom answered for her. She sighed, but did not look upset. "With all that nudity, sex became kind of an open thing, too. I mean, they never did it right in front of us, like a display, but I can't tell you how many times we walked in on them, or on the aftermath."

"Once we found mom asleep, her face plastered in cum, and then we ran into Dad in the hall. I remember looking down at his dick, he and mom had just gotten it on minutes beforehand."

My dick twitched. Mom was looking at me directly, her features hard to read. I decided to press forward, "that's a lot of cum."

"Yeah," Jen said, smiling. She turned the page and there were more photos of them naked. "Will, in your honest opinion, do we still look good?"

"I'd have to see you naked to compare," I said dryly. I meant it as a joke, but Mom and Jen stood up, looking at each other.

"Fine," Mom said with a smirk. She lifted off her sundress and took off her sports bra. Jen stripped off her shirt and shorts. They both stood in front of me, and my eyes took them in hungrily. "Well?" Mom asked.

"Turn around slowly," I said. I was trying to sound playful but if I hadn't been holding the photo album my hands would have been shaking. They turned, and I looked them over. They sat back down, their bare thighs touching me.

"You've both still got it," I said.

Jen kissed me on the cheek to thank me. Mom looked at her, but then did the same.

"I don't know how your dad could stand all three of you like that," I said.

Mom looked at Jen but said nothing. "Well," Jen said, you've seen our nudist family vacation, or at least one of them." She stood up, stretching. "I'm going to swim."

She headed for the backyard, and once she was outside Mom turned to me. "About this morning."

"I said some pretty shitty things," I said. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too," she said, and took my hand in hers. She leaned against me, and turned the pages slowly. Her bare tits were pressed against my arm.

"Can I ask you a question, Mom?" I said. "Well, I have two questions, really. First, when was the last time you...you were with someone."

"Do you really want to know?" she asked. I nodded and she swallowed, "before I adopted you."

My heart sank, and she read the look on my face and she quickly added, "but that's not because of you. I was busy, sure, but I could have made time. I just...I didn't. It's hard to explain."

"You don't have to," I said quietly. The gravity of what she said was settling on me.

"What was your second question?" she asked.

"Well, when you would go around naked, back then, did you get aroused?"

She laughed. "All the time."

My eyes widened and she just grinned and cuddled up next to me. My hand was on her knee, and I ventured and moved it a little more up her thigh. She didn't protest or move, but reached over and turned the page. We looked at pictures of her and Jen showering together as my hand moved up her thigh slowly. Mom closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the couch pillow as my hand moved some more. I was halfway up her leg, on the inside of her thigh. Her breathing was low and quiet as I inched closer. She spread her leg a little more as my finger made contact with her damp pubic hair. I absentmindedly turned the album page.

I looked down at the album, my fingers touching my mom's wet pussy, and froze.

"It's okay," she whispered. "Touch me."

I shook myself to focus. My fingers brushed her labia, but it was the picture that had stopped me in my tracks, not nerves. The page had several photos of my Mom, Jen, and my grandmother. In each picture, they were naked just as before, but with one distinct difference.

Each one of them had cum on them.

There were pictures of my grandmother with cum on her tits, on her face, on her ass and up her back when she was on her hands and knees. And a picture of Jen with cum on her stomach, standing there in the sun as it dripped downward. It looked exactly like the day before, when I came on her. And mom. There was a picture of Mom with cum all over her tits.

I rubbed my mom absentmindedly, looking in shock at the pictures. She kept her eyes closed, enjoying herself. Another photo of mom had her back to the camera, cum all over her round ass cheeks, and a third picture with all three women, streaks of cum across all three of them, covering their thighs as they sat on a couch.

"I'm coming," she whispered, and started to buck her hips. I tried to focus on her, but the photos had burned into my brain. Mom came, her body thrashing as her wet pussy ground against my hand and the couch. She finished, taking her hand from me and opening her eyes.

At that exact moment, the back door slid open, and Jen walked in, still damp from the pool. Mom looked down at the album, her eyes wide. Jen approached us and stopped, her eyes also falling to that page.

"Well, I had meant to stop before we got that far," Jen said calmly. "But there you go."

"Will, listen..." Mom said, sitting up and moving back a few inches from me. I wiped my slick fingers on her thigh.

"It started as a joke," Jen said. "We knew mom and dad were going at it, around the back of the cabin, and we thought it would be funny to surprise them. So we snuck up and sprung up at them. Our timing was either good or bad, depending on your point of view, because just as dad started coming, we popped up from around the corner."

"Mom shrieked in surprise," Mom added. "And dad exploded. Most of it sprayed onto her, but one strand hit my thigh. He tried to stop, but of course he couldn't. He looked like he was going to die, and so did Mom. All of that playing around with the camera and stuff, and us accidentally seeing them before or after sex, that was all different.

"Mom was pretty mad at me and Jen, but mad at him, too. And we felt bad, because we caused that whole mess. So I just said I didn't care, and then Jen put her hand on mom and then wiped a bunch of cum across her stomach, and we just laughed, and so did they."

"After that, it became kind of a family joke."

"Cum?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom said, a far-off look in her eye. "The next day as Jen and I were cleaning dishes mom started to jerk him off behind us, and without us knowing, he came all over our asses."

"It was pretty funny," Jen said. "And kind of became a regular thing." She sat down next to me and turned the page, and there were more photos of mom, Jen, and grandma Kelly with cum on them. It was the last album page, but I wished there was more.

We said nothing for a moment, and then Mom stood up. She picked up her sundress and slipped it on, leaving her bra on the coffee table. Jen got up as well, putting her shorts and shirt back on. Mom reached for my hand and pulled me up. I did awkwardly, my dick getting in the way.

"I don't want you to be weirded out," she said. "That was just how our family was."

"I'm not freaked out," I said.

"You look disappointed," she said.

"Well, you put your clothes on," I said.

"Oh," she said, laughing. She kissed me on the cheek. "Jen and I were going to go out for a while anyway," she explained.

Jen left to get her things and mom whispered, "Are you sure you're okay? You just found out that our dad, your grandfather, used to come on us."

"Hey, you didn't mind, right? So it's okay."

"No, we enjoyed it," she grinned. "It was always fun when it happened."

I nodded, and she smiled. She stepped over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of black underwear. She slipped them on and stepped over to me. She kissed me on the cheek, and said "I owe you from this morning." She unzipped my pants, my dick free at last. She hiked the sundress up and stood in front of me.

"Play with my tits, baby," she said. She started to stroke my dick as I pulled her sundress down and my hand found her tits. "Tell me when you're close."

"I'm already close," I gasped. She grinned and stroked me faster. When it was evident that I was about to come she stepped closer, grabbing them hem of her underwear. She pulled them down, exposing her pussy, and I came. I bucked my hips and gasped as I erupted, shooting thick strands of cum all over her bushy pussy. I came hard, flooding her pussy, her underwear catching all of my cum. When my orgasm finished she let go of them hem with a snap. The fabric was already soaking through, and I understood.

"There," she said, patting her underwear with one hand. She picked up her sundress and pulled it back on. She kissed me on the cheek and left the room, my dick dripping onto her floor.

When Mom and Jen returned they had shopping bags in hand and both looked giddy. I knew Jen had a job interview tomorrow at my old middle school, and Mom had taken her out to get her some new interview clothes. They deposited the bags on the table and found me swimming out back. I was naked, enjoying our new freedom around the house.

"Have you been out here all day?" Mom asked. She pulled off her sundress, her black underwear still on. My dick twitched as she pulled them off and stepped into the pool.

"Jen doesn't know," she whispered as she swam up to me. "But she almost found out."

"How?" I asked.

"A huge blob of cum ran down my leg. I guess there was too much to hold in. I don't think she saw it. At least I hope she didn't. I don't know how she'd react if she knew. I mean, going around naked is one thing, but..."

I opened my mouth but shut it immediately. The door slid open from the house and Jen joined us, also stripping down and jumping in.

"I'm glad you're not freaking out, now that you know the family secret," Jen said as she surfaced near me. She and mom swam around me, like sexy sharks.

"I was surprised, for sure," I said. "But, I can understand why."

"That's what happens when your parents are hippies," Mom said. "I think they would have been swingers, but were too timid to get it on with strangers, which I totally get."

"Can I ask you some questions?" I said, sitting on the pool steps while they climbed onto floats, their butts in the air. "Did he ever come on you when grandma wasn't around?"

"Not at first," Mom said. "It was always mom who initiated it, she thought it was funny. But once he was alone, and Jen and I ambushed him while he was jerking off in the shower. And he came on us. After that, well, it was all the time."

"Were you two always together?" I asked.

"Yes," Jen said, just as Mom said "No."

Jen raised her eyebrows in surprise. "I had no idea," she laughed. "I always thought it was when we were together."

"No," Mom admitted, blushing but grinning. "Once he came on me while I was home visiting, and you were in college. I was on the phone with mom, and I remember whatever I was wearing, there was a lot of cleavage. And I beckoned him over and wrote him a note. It said 'I'm on the phone with mom, cum on my tits.' He should his head but I pulled at my shirt, so my tits were out. And while I talked to mom and took down her grocery list he jerked off and came on my tits. And my face."

"Holy shit," Jen and I said together.

"I went shopping with his cum on my tits," she said. "I was so turned on I had to rub myself off on the way there, and the way back. When I got home, it was pretty clear to mom what had happened. I thought she'd be mad, but she got so turned on they ran upstairs and got it on."

"You're such a slut," Jen teased.

"God, Will, you must think we're horrible," Mom said.

"Strangely enough, I don't," I said, watching them tread water, looking as tempting as they did when they were young.

Chapter 4

"Wish me luck!" Jen chimed from the kitchen. It was the next day, and she was dressed for her interview. She was standing by mom, who was already decked out in dark grey scrubs for work. Jen left the house, and I set down my breakfast and looked mom over.

"I'm not wearing any underwear," she chimed, reading my mind. "So you have to save it for later."

"But you are wearing a bra," I noticed.

"I don't want to give anyone a heart attack at work," she laughed. She hugged me close and then looked serious. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I said, surprised. "Why?"

"You learned—and did—a lot these last few days. I'm just worried about you."

"You're my mom, you're supposed to worry," I said.

"Yeah, but you don't normally come on your mom," she said wryly.

"That's why you're the world's greatest mom," I countered.

She laughed, kissing me on the forehead. "I'm glad you're a good sport about all of this. I honestly had no intention of ever telling you about any of it. But I'm glad it's out in the open. What we did, when we were young, was fun. I've never been able to talk to anyone about except Jen."

She left, and I headed out to meet some friends. It was odd, but I agreed with her, it was a relief, and perhaps the most erotic thing I could imagine. I still don't know how she'd feel about Jen having given me a blowjob, or the other times I came on her sister, but I figured we were in a good place.

I was playing video games in my friend Josh's basement when I got the first text. My phone buzzed. I looked down at the screen, and in the dim light I quickly stashed my phone in my pocket. When my turn ended I passed the remote to our friend Chris and went to the bathroom. I shut the door and unlocked my phone. The picture, that had made me stash my phone, was a picture of my mom's cleavage. She was in her office, the camera looking down her shirt. A second pick was her shirt off, her bra pushing her tits together. Then a picture down her pants; she had nothing on underneath, her pubic hair lit in the dim light. My mother was sending me pictures, something she probably would have done to their dad if the technology had existed back then.

I replied that I her, and I got a shot of my mom's ass poking out of her scrubs. I shook my head and returned to my game, feeling my phone pulse every now and then, anticipating what was waiting for me. When I had a chance to look, Mom told me she had to change her pants because she got so wet taking those pictures.

When I got home Jen was done with her interview. She was taking a nap, naked on the couch. When I shut the door behind me she woke up, looking at me through sleepy eyes.

"How was the interview?" I asked.

"I find out their decision tomorrow," she said. She stretched, and I looked her over, appreciating how my grandfather must have felt all the time. I guess my grandmother must have enjoyed herself, too.

"Can I tell you something?" she said. "My ex-husband never knew about our family history. I could never tell him something like that. I guess I knew, even from the beginning, that it wouldn't work out."

"His loss," I said. She smiled, closing her eyes. My dick was hard, and looking down at it I had a question I wanted to ask. "Did grandpa John always have an erection."

"Pretty much," she said. "Once he started coming all the time out in the open, it helped a bit. I think my mom was glad, too, because they did it a few times a day and I think she was worn out all the time. You could say that we shared the load."

She chuckled at her own joke and shifted a little bit on the couch. I looked her over, my mind brimming with questions. "Did you ever touch it?" I asked.

"Yes. A few times, but just accidentally, like if we were all swimming." She reached over and pulled me down so I was laying on the couch, and nimbly climbed over me. She lowered her pussy to my face just as she engulfed my dick in her mouth. Just like that we were pleasuring each other with our mouths. She sucked like she was possessed, her pussy grinding against my face. I had clearly triggered something powerful in her. I licked her, burying my face in her pussy, focusing my tongue on her clit.

The only sounds were our mouths on each other, our bodies pressed together. Jen's pussy was so wet, and soon she started grunting with my dick in her mouth. I doubled my efforts, and she came hard, bucking against me. I gripped her ass hard to steady her as my dick popped out of her mouth and she cried out. She thrashed as my tongue pressed and swirled against her clit, her pussy flooding my face with her wetness. She took my dick in her hand and stroked before taking it into her mouth.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers