Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers

I came hard, pumping cum into her mouth as she swallowed. I thrust upward, and she took me as deep as she good, still grinding her pussy against my face. I kept licking her, focusing now that my orgasm was finished. She kept me in her mouth, still sucking, as she came again. My face was covered in her wetness and she moaned, her mouth full of my softening dick. Her orgasm faded and she lifted off of me, clear strands leaking out of her pussy and onto my face. I pulled her close and buried my face in her tits, kissing her while she panted heavily against me.

We lay like that for a while, finally untangling so she could shower. I showered outside, which was where Mom found me when she came home.

"Hey," she said. She still had her scrubs on.

"Hey," I said. She stripped off her scrubs and piled them on the deck chair. She jumped into the pool.

"Jen's asleep," she said. "Passed out on her bed. Looks exhausted." She looked at me and I played dumb.

"She said the interview went well," I said, stepping out of the shower. My dick was limp but I felt it stiffen slightly as she swam naked.

"Did you enjoy my texts?" she finally asked.

"I did," I said with a grin.

"Imagine how hard it's going to be when you're in classes again," she said. She swam close and I pulled her to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, floating against me. My dick was inches from her pussy, but it felt like an insurmountable distance.

"Can we talk about yesterday?" I asked. She looked upset but nodded. "I shouldn't have tried that."

"I can't blame you for trying," she said. "I did call you into the tub with me, let you rub me off. It's my fault."

"No, it isn't," I said. "I'm sorry for what I said, though."

"I know," she said in a small voice. It had still hurt her, though. "But we're good now, right?"

"Better than good," I said.

She laughed, then said, "I was so nervous when you saw that album yesterday. I thought you might try and move out or something when you found it."

"It was a shock, for sure," I said. "But damn, mom, that's pretty hot. Your dad coming on you, and your mom knowing about it." I paused, asking her the same question. "Did you ever, do it for him."

She said nothing, but led me out of the pool. "Come upstairs and give me a backrub, and I'll answer any question you have." She toweled off and scooped up her scrubs as we headed upstairs. I pulled her into my room, leading her to my bed. She lay on her stomach, and I knelt over her, slowly kneading her back.

"Thanks," she said. "Long day at work." She sighed, the continued. "Yes, to answer your question. Sometimes I'd jerk him off. It was my idea, really. He and mom were always getting him to come in front of us, and it was fun. So one day while they were getting him close I reached out and grabbed it and finished the job. And then when she wasn't around, I'd do it, too. I used to love it."

We were quiet for a while, and I moved down her back to her ass. I massaged her ass and she lifted it high in the air. Her pussy was dripping. I ventured closer with my hands, my fingers an inch from her pussy as I said, "just your hands?"

She paused, then moved her ass sidewise so my fingers made contact. She sighed as I touched her. Her shoulders were low and her ass up high, and my fingers slid along her labia with each. I rubbed her slowly, switching between her clit and the entrance of her vagina.

"Don't ever tell Jen," she said, her voice muffled by the bed. "But, no."

"How?" I asked, letting her delay for dramatic effect.

"I'd let him do it between my tits. Not at first, not for a long time."

"I bet that was fun," I said. "You've got really nice tits."

"Thanks," she said.

"Did you ever give him a blowjob?" I asked. I rubbed her a little faster, my other hand gently kneading her ass. She sighed.

"Yes," she said. "I can't imagine what you think of me."

"Tell me," I implored. "I think you're amazing."

"We were on vacation in Mexico, we were on the beach, and he was hard and we were alone. And I took him into my mouth. I asked, and he had said no, and I begged him, I begged him to let me suck his dick. He finally relented and I went down on him. And after that, well I did it quite a few times. Mom either didn't know or didn't care. And I loved sucking him off, swallowing his cum."

I focused on her clit as I slid three fingers into her. She responded by bucking backward with her ass, fucking my fingers as she did so. I fingered my mom as she grunted quietly into the mattress, her sounds guttural like an animal.

"Did you like swallowing your dad's cum? Did you like it when he came on your face and tits?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I loved it! I loved his cum so much."

She came, her pussy clamping down on my fingers. She writhed and took a deep, sharp breath and then fell forward. My hand slipped out from her pussy. She rolled over, her eyes on fire, and grabbed my dick. She stroked me, angling her body lower. She stroked me and made soft whimpering noises, begging me to come.

It was too much, and I bucked my hips into her hand and came. She pulled herself up, letting the head of my dick explode against her lips. I came all over her face, my dick pressed against her soft lips, leaving giant globs of cum all over her chin. Cum dribbled onto her chin, over her tits, as she kept stroking me.

With jolt, I realized that mom was coming. I wasn't touching her but she was having an orgasm. She bucked her hips and let go of my dick, which flopped down on her breast, leaving a streak of cum.

Mom's eyes were shut, covered in cum, but she found my hand and pulled me down on her. She kissed me, pressing her face against me, smearing my own cum on my face as we kissed. I tasted my own cum as our lips parted and her tongue found mine. I kissed her tits, smearing more cum on them, as my fingers found her pussy again. I rubbed her off, and she came quickly, her body shaking violently as another powerful orgasm overtook her. She kept kissing me, our bodies a sticky mess, until her orgasm was over. Then she pulled me next to her, cuddling close.

We lay there, silent, a sticky mess, as she curled up next to me. She threw a leg over me, her thigh contacting my sticky, spent penis. Her pussy leaked onto my side, and we lay there, together. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered what else my mom was waiting to tell me..

(to be continued)

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers