All Comments on 'Awards Banquet Slut'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
As I recall

You don't care about the score of your stories. I kind of don't buy into your mysterious stalker bit either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Of course the author doesn't care.

What do you expect from ImstillanIdiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He was letting you know

politely that you would be on your own from now on in life so the better you screwed around the more money you would make... and that you would then be known as the "Good Award Winning Company Slut".

Thank God you don'r have kids...since you'll no longer have a husband to babysit them when you go out collecting STDs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thumbs Up

Another hot story, as per usual. Always look forward to when you post and I hope you keep it going for a long time

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Some questions...

Some questions: 1st - The boss lady showed interest in her husband and during all that bacchanal she didn't tried to fuck him once? Really? 2nd - What will be the work relationships from then on? Will they get any work done, or will be always fucking each others? How will the boss make herself to be respected from then on? Maybe they could work all in the nude!!! 3rd - The husband was the one wanting his wife to become a cheap whore, but how will he react after she returns home? Will he feels entitled to be fucking around too? Will she accepted it and even encouraging him? 4th - Will she from then on fuck anyone anywhere? Will she become the corporate whore? 5th - How could a woman respect herself and fall so low? How can a man say he loves and respects his wife and let her behave like that? 6th - how could a boss (more being a woman) let and even encouraging her star employee to behave like a whore? 7th - will she be tested for STD when she returns, or this happened in a ideal world? 8th - Will the husband want that this woman be the future mother of his children? So many question for @Maninconn to answer if he decides to write the husband part...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why bother with being married?

Why would a woman want to be married to a guy who encourages her to be a whore? This whole story was very puzzling, I just couldn't understand your characters' motivations. Read like just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why would a young up coming woman in business destroy in one instance her marriage, health, and personal identity and reputation?

2*, to do this with professional people at a major conference and awards ceremony let everyone there know for that time on for those that cared not for their own health she will just a cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant as always 5*

Really BTW crowd,death threats? I hold u in low esteem and am sure u do too. Check out this author's high scores on all of many stories until u idiots came here where ur not welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF # 1

Your wife is a total whore and disease waiting to happen and everything is normal. Sorry to fetish gay for me.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Hot

Forget the nasty ANONS or as I call them...monsters. As always a hot story and great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only read the intro

I suspect it's likely that you have several stalkers. It seems that you invite that. The kinds of stories you write seem to produce that. When your pages are filled with debased and disgusting characters, why would you expect anything different? Another two star story.

JeanesSecretJeanesSecretalmost 8 years ago
Great

What a hot amazing story! I really enjoyed it!

cuckold_ukcuckold_ukalmost 8 years ago
great story

forgot all the anon comments, this was a great story, got me hot and got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Its only a story...

Wow, people, it's only a story, maybe like "Nightmare on Elm Street" to some, but still just a story. When you threaten violence or hatred you debase yourself and suggest living with you might be more a nightmare than anything in any of these stories. Its a fictional story for some people to get off on, nothing more. Relax and if you insist in reading stuff your hate - that's your business, but don't tell us about it.

mutualnjoymentmutualnjoymentalmost 8 years ago
Don't listen to anonymous cowards!

Thank you for a great start to what I hope is a very lengthy tale! It is sad, however, that cowards who hide behind anonymity have to attempt to spoil it with their silly diatribes. It's an erotic site... Enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another nail

More and more of these stories are published. Comments like "wow its just a story" beg the point which is that more people think nothing of the damage these stories perpetuate. I'm sure this is a reflection of the almost 70% of marriages ending in divorce. Just a story? Or just another nail in the coffin of a dying American culture.

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016almost 8 years ago
What a great little cumslut you are!

Fantastic! Love to hear how hungry you are for cum in every hole.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Well written and very hot. I loved it! Why do your stories attract all the anonymous freaks and weirdos? We have morality police on Literotica?

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Very erotic!

Such a fun fantasy. Maybe next time Dan can have a little fun too! A nice blowjob from Christine or may be a threesome with the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written, and highly erotic.

Again, I don't know how the extreme critics got to this web site, they must have been misdirected by their search engine. Also, they mustn't be able to read as it clearly states what's on this web site and what's in this genre. This story is really out there, but it's an erotic read.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 8 years ago
Excellent.

A hot story, the right characters and well-paced -- everything that a good "Loving Wives" story should be.

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 8 years ago
I love this type of story but have some criticisms . . .

It's the realm of fantasy of course, but when the story stretches plausible it detracts from its impact for me. You've drawn the boss Christine as not only the boss but also a mentor. A woman mentor would never have her protege give her sex away so casually to so many. You have also drawn Christine as one who desires her protege sexually but then you barely touch on sex between them.

I think the story would have been stronger had you limited the post banquet sex fest to Christine, Katie, Dan and one other male award winner, one whom Christine lets Katie pick. This would lead Katie to put herself in a power position, using her sexuality but controlling when and who has access to it, and using as a rare reward to high achievers in her organization. I would have Katie pick one of the male award winners as a sex partner while Christine either joins them or pairs up with Dan (or both).

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
Perfect except...............

I loved the story but would have made one minor change, Christine should have knelt between her legs and cleaned her cunt and ass before licking her face clean as well. Great story, keep writing, I give this a 5.

Nadine

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
Hot wife storys love then

why did Dan fuck Christine. She would have loved Dan's bigger cock....

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 8 years ago
Why is this in the Loving Wives category

Doesn't belong here.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re It's Only a Story

This comment really nailed what's pissing me off about the BTB crowd. One of them whined about how the Hot Wife stories do damage to marriages. Here's the thing. In almost 100% of the Hot Wife stories, no one gets hurt, no not even hubby because he always either encourages or forgives the wife's behavior and they live happily ever after. In contrast, in almost 100% of the BTB stories someone does get hurt, the wife, often financially and sometimes physically. Hubby can't forgive her so he does something nasty to her for revenge, same old angry plot. Another BTB commenter said 70% of all marriages fail today. True. Then he goes on to blame hot wife stories for these failures. Noooo, how silly. Perhaps if people went to couple's therapy to work through their problems regarding sexual indiscretions, instead of straight to BTB, there would actually be FEWER divorces. Don't ALL the BTB stories and their positive comments encourage the husband to divorce the wife?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
OMG I want an award too

Gotta love Dan for sharing his beautiful wife. More guys need to take Dan's lead, we girls love it. Great writing, definitely a 5 star story. Excellent xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hullo Annette Bishop

you state "we girls love it", THIS GIRL DOES NOT, SO DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL WOMEN. 1* Just give your own perverted views. As in this instance I will comment for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
From Maninconn

Wow! Brava Imstillfun!

We started this project as a "he said she said," and Imstillfun had a distinctly different voice than mine. So I stepped aside and Ahe took the timeline through Dan's departure while Katie remained at the conference. It's no longer a "he said, she said," but Dan will be the center of the next part of the story, as things get complicated.

Now I'm faced with part two, where Dan does more than sit by and watch a fantasy unfold, and Katie.....well Katie does as....oh you'll see.

I read many of your comments here, and will probably use your thoughts as things that cross Dan's mind. I don't plan to come back here and read dozens of comments, so you'll have to email anything you think I should consider, death threats and anons excluded. By the time I finish the second part, I guarantee one thing. You will not see a BTB or RAAC on the horizon. And you will all see it after Imstillfun, because....well because the germ of the story is her brainchild. So even if my tone makes her uncomfortable, she deserves first crack at changing my mind! It will be a while, as I haven't touched this until we shifted format. I truly didn't know where she would go and I am just now starting to think about what's next for Dan. I will post it as a sequel to the same title, but under my name.

Maninconn

Sorry to be listed as Anon, Literotica has been rejecting my password tonight, and I'm still squaring it up!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re Some Questions (@ impo)

First I apologize for calling you ImpoTent. That's exactly the kind of childish name calling I would like the adults here to move away from. Sadly most of the BTB boys haven't displayed adult mentality in their comments. You seem to have done so though (way to man up) and have some interesting questions. On behalf of the author, here are my answers:

Some questions: 1st - The boss lady showed interest in her husband and during all that bacchanal she didn't tried to fuck him once? Really?

Answer: the author states the story's not over yet. Perhaps Christine is playing a long game? We'll have to wait and see.

2nd - What will be the work relationships from then on? Will they get any work done, or will be always fucking each others? How will the boss make herself to be respected from then on? Maybe they could work all in the nude!!!

Answer: Work will be work and play will be play, in my mind. They better be able to separate the two or the company will go broke! LOL

3rd - The husband was the one wanting his wife to become a cheap whore, but how will he react after she returns home? Will he feels entitled to be fucking around too? Will she accepted it and even encouraging him?

Answer: I think the idea of wife sharing, from a husband's perspective (like my husband's), is simple. It turns him on to share his wife with other men and he loves and trusts her enough to do so without feeling entitled to have sex with other women because she did what he wanted. In fact, this is the number one first objection a lot of women have to being shared with other men; they suspect it's just a plot of their husband's to give him the right to fuck other women. So no, in this case I don't think it will happen unless she decides it would turn her on to share her husband (could happen, but not required).

4th - Will she from then on fuck anyone anywhere? Will she become the corporate whore?

Answer: One of the things I love about this story is the obvious respect the husband and wife have for each other, despite their unconventional lifestyle. No I don't think she will be the corporate whore, nor will she fuck just anyone. She will simply continue to have occasional fun with husband's complete approval and encouragement. You're confusing this with another story I read a long time ago and didn't care for much.

5th - How could a woman respect herself and fall so low? How can a man say he loves and respects his wife and let her behave like that?

Answer: he loves and respects her BECAUSE of how all other men want her. She makes him proud because she is HIS and she always comes back to him. That's true love and respect in my book.

6th - how could a boss (more being a woman) let and even encouraging her star employee to behave like a whore?

Answer: Slut would be more appropriate than whore. The difference is whores do it mostly for money. Sluts do it mostly for fun. Given that, it seems maybe Christine (the boss) is a bit of a slut herself. I think her relationship with the protagonist is more like a friend than boss/employee. I think they will revert to the latter relationship during work hours. If not, then you're right, the company will fail. But then again, REMEMBER, this is a fantasy. Unlike real life there are no STDs or unwanted pregnancies. People can do wild things even at work and somehow the company succeeds because the business success or failure is just not germain to the plot of this story. Those of us who enjoy the erotic fantasy simply suspend disbelief.

7th - will she be tested for STD when she returns, or this happened in a ideal world?

Answer: see above, re fantasies. We can just suspend disbelief re no STDs or unwanted pregnancies.

8th - Will the husband want that this woman be the future mother of his children?

Answer: This question seems rhetorical. Please forgive me if I'm wrong but it seems you're saying YOU would not want a woman like this to be the future mother of YOUR children, Fine, BUT, Dan of this story loves and respects his wife exactly as she is and certainly he will be happy for her to be the mother of his children. It will make him proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF IS ALL THE BLEATING ABOUT?

FFS its a fictional cunt yarn. Just read and pull the dick until you cum.

You will feel a lot better then. If not then you are a nothing more than a whining fairy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff as always. Keep going!

As always you deliver a superb work for the reader to absorb.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
How I see it.

Interesting Signe. I see it as you do. That's why Maninconn and I couldn't do the story together. If he does pick it up, I think you will see conflict develop that I did not have. It will be interesting to see.

I have no need for conflict in a story except the building of sexual tension.

I think part of the issue is that people go with their own experience. I've known hot wife, shared wife, and cuckold couples. I know how they feel and how they react. If a person doesn't have that experience, and doesn't find the idea hot, this is not the story for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
W.T.F. You call this a story

A professional talented women turned into a whore by her boss and husband. What kind of crap. Did you write here . Total garbage !

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Strong story.

Good characters... good imagery and attention to details as always. Keep going. You have a flare for injecting a tension dynamic between participants within your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-brilliant as always 5

That's a matter of opinion. By the way learn how to spell. This isn't a fucking phone idiot. You're on a public feedback on a porn site.

No comment on story. I read only the comments on trash stories. They're usually hilarious. Group A trying to outdo Group B. A riot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheating

The only reason this author has high scores is because he's constantly complaining to Laurel about his "stalker" and getting all the low scores swept. He is the worst kind of cheater, cheating the readers and the real authors, whose scores are so much better than his, but don'T try to game the system.

Such a sad, insecure whiner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed the story.

Looking forward to whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Imstillfun certainly hates women eh?

I mean, professional women always decide to whore it up at company parties just to make sure that ever guy at work doesn't doubt that she's a complete worthless slut and not a smart, professional, capable employee. Yep, that makes sense. SNOOZE.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Problem with this story

Is the fact that the author has zero respect for women.

The hardcore btb crowd also have no respect, it's almost like communists and nazis arguing over who is right, fact is that wife sharers and the extreme btb lot are equally wrong and both sets have serious personality disorders.

If a man wants to share his wife then he is a fucking sick little puppy who has no love for his spouse and any woman who has a husband like that and stays with him is a deluded moron of the highest order.

If a woman cheats and the husband goes all out to hurt her in any way he possibly can then he is a fucking lunatic and the wife is well rid of him.

The loving wives section seems to encourage both sets of degenerates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a little over the top

about conferences and the extra activity encountered... some of the content within does in fact go on... too many years attending seminars and conferences... learned early on in our careers 4

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne...

1st – Thank you for your long answer to my doubts…I didn’t take any offense for your remark on ImpoTent, as it could be Important, or Imported…But nevertheless apology accepted.

2nd – I agree with what you said about my 3 first questions, but I know from some cases that happened where I worked, how difficult it’s to separate work relationships from palying ones…Soon or later the boss will have to step in, but how will she do it if she was the one to made it happen? Also gossip will spread as fire through all working places of that company…Of course the boss also knows that she is tempting fate of a future law suit…But I just referred it as a possible problem…My “Really” was because it’s difficult to me to accept that a real boss would act like that one…OK, she is a fantasy boss...

3rd – I accept “wife sharing” as being a normal…But what happened was beyond sharing…nothing in the word sharing says that to share the woman must be treated as a whore…That’s much more than sharing…That goes much beyond respect and self-respect…That’s what I think was missing in that scene…Not from the boss or the other men…they were nothing to her…but from her husband and from her…

4th – About being the corporate whore: You believe that will never happen…I can accept that, but after all that happened in that hotel room it may go any way…

5th – You say that slut would be more appropriate than whore…maybe, but after what happened that is just semantics…I know it’s just a fantasy…Are you sure that all readers will see it as just a fantasy? It’s just like a violent movie…It’s just a movie, but some people take it to the letter and think they can act like that in real life (recent example in Orlando!!!). It may happen that someone reading this may think that he/she can behave like that at work...And then one of the worst crimes can happen: rape!!!

6th – What I know about me: If I shared I wouldn’t ever let my wife to be treated like they treated her…If she insisted in being treated like that, then we would have a problem…By I understand your point of view; in a fantasy world all can happen and no consequences will show…

7th – I just put all these questions, because @Imstillfun said that @Maninconn would end the story and as he said in his comment, his lines are a little different from the ones of @Imstillfun. And in this case I never said that she should be "Burned"!!! Maybe the husband deserved a little burn...So we have to wait for part 2…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story

Love this story. It is so hot. I'd love to find a woman like this. Monogamy is soo overrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Somehow

This story went from mid three stars to mid four stars in an hour. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Little Number Manipulation?

From 3.5 to 4.5? Really? This story was okay but 4.5?

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@impo

As always. Thank you for intelligent discourse. I think Maninconn will introduce some of the conflict you bring up. It will be interesting how he deals with it. It won't be BTB but the outline we had does adress those issues.

As I've said. I write "jack off" stories. Conflict isn't my thing except as it applies to the road to slutdom. He writes deeper stories.

Last, slut and whore are very different. I know many proud sluts. No proud whores. Slut owns her sexuality. A whore sells it. A slut can be one when she wants with whom she wants. A whore has fewer options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ratings are crap

All an author has to do is cry fraud to the admins and the low votes are deleted. Stories going up 1 and 2 point overnight is pretty normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anon ratings are crap

Its funny how people like you think its fair to 1 bomb stories because they are about something you don't like, but want to cry wolf if you think admin is correcting your childish antics. Grow up dumb fuck.

And how would any of us know what admin is it isn't doing? You are guessing based on your own pathetic agenda to get rid of authors who don't write "beat the bitch" stories for assholes who need therapy to get over their rejection issues. These stories are here to stay. Your war against them only quadruples the amount of stories posted.

Get a life. Meet some women that you don't have to pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
annony is driving all the good writers away from this site.

BonnieTaylor tried to tell you all and gave 5s when she saw what the asshole of lit did. But the site banned her instead of the asshole.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
I am not annonymous

but not a story that makes me hard. Just kinda a goinig along, no tension or angst, nor drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey bonnie

you know we still can tell it's you, right? stupid bitch.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@pat.

Reasonable. But as I always say, I write "Jack off" stories for those who like them. I'm not really into the drama and tension stuff. Not knocking you. Those are just not my type of story.

Interestingly that's why we couldn't write a he said, she said, story. I think Maninconn's follow up will have that drama in his part. Hopefully more your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, it got responses, didn't it. I'm personally not fond of the married fuck-slut...

...party fuck-toy stories. This one was similar to most of the others, told in the first person, with a great deal of excitement and anticipation. Of course it's a fantasy, and of course the wife gets off by fucking a bunch of guys and gals while hubby looks on, her very own supportive cheering section. Then they go home or back to their hotel room and fuck like bunnies to "reconnect". Yup, hot. Don't we all wish we could be one of the fuckers? Me? I also wanted to fuck the boss. Obviously either bi-sexual or gay, she would be a fun one to bring off again and again. I would make her my sex slave by morning.

What I didn't care for, were the obvious and blatant manipulations Christine employed against a star employee. Sorry, it just doesn't wash. Oh don't get me wrong, most bosses manipulate their employees. This one was overtly a sexual set-up and if not wholly bought into by hubby would never happen. The presentation meeting would have been offensive to at least 30% of those in attendance. Fantasy or not, you don't get away with a lot of blatantly unacceptable social behavior, without creating an alternate reality where such is normal and acceptable. Hmm, what about a story where a kinky couple is transported to a place where social introductions include telling about that person's sexual preferences, special kinks and talents and what other sex partners like most about them. Hi, this is Marge....she's a size queen and loves gangbangs with twenty or more cocks. She's never met a cock she couldn't wear out. She once fucked the Sultan of Dubai and 125 of his closest friends. This is her husband David, he likes ass play, oil fucking and bdsm, he's a top, except where Marge is considered.

If there were to be another night without hubby, she'd likely get caught up in another fuck session in the suite, this one lasting all night and into the next day. Maybe some additional cocks would be introduced and she'd come home fucked senseless, knocked up and deliriously happy that she could both fuck anyone and everyone any time the urge struck her AND get pregnant by anyone and keep the babies with hubby.

Anyway, you get the idea. You have to make it part of the culture, offer some science, or transport us to an alternate reality for this shit to work. Fail to do that, and you immediately lose more than half your audience....and that does not include the prudes.

Finally, it was pretty well written, but I'd suggest you tone down the "breathless wonder and 'out of her mind' continuous excitement" component. It gets old pretty quick and leaves you nowhere to go, no contrasts of emotion or experience to juxtapose against the mind-blowing sexual scenes. And highs. You can't escalate forever....besides it's unnatural for humans but be that up, that much, for that long. Sooner or later they settle or crash. You might consider that as part of a more dramatic storyline, or just the post thrill low.

Thank you.

dungooddungoodalmost 8 years ago
not worth it

Don't waste the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous- anons are driving all the good writers away

I doubt that Bonnie. Actually lately a lot of good stories have been written by the better liked writers on this site. Banning you was the best thing for the site. I bet the authors had you banned since you've most likely cost them a lot of low scores, given in retaliation to your insulting comments. Readers is what keeps a site going, troublemakers don't. Ask the site why they banned you.

Don't have anything to say about story, didn't read it. The type of stories this author writes doesn't interest me, but I do enjoy the feedback, very interesting reading, actually fun to read. (signed ML)

P.S. By the way Bonnie, you don't have to hide behind anonymous. It's okay to identify yourself. You should feel bad having to post under a name that you so despise. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more to cum?

hopefully at least another chapter

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 8 years ago
Couldn't suspend my disbelief.

Sorry, this was just too over the top for me.

A woman who built her own major company lets it's reputation be trashed by showing off their award winner as a slut. True or not, folks will think that is how they won. If she is the sole owner, it would just cost her a large amount in respect and reputation. UNless she built the company of pimping out whores as marketing reps. If it is traded or she has partners, she is in for a major headache.

Once word gets out, expect a few hostile workplace lawsuits. Anyone NOT getting a promotion will claim it was because the didn;t sleep with clients or the sales crew. Upper management's behavior would probably be enough to get the EEOC involved.

Wife is now going to have a rep that will make some clients cautious about having her as the Marketing rep. Why work with someone that might put your career or marriage at risk?

I just could not reconcile any of this behavior with professionals in marketing. Maybe I am naive but I worked for a firm were the Director of sales made a comment about getting some sluts as a joke and his career ended.

If they had been a bit discreet, it might have been more believable. Or as someone else mentioned, if the wife had been shown how to use her sexuality to manipulate some male power figure, it might have worked as a mentoring lesson. But the wife was just used as a handy receptical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's a real shame

That you aren't a good enough writer to get the scores on your own. I guess if the site moderators give you an extra star, you feel really good about yourself and really clever, right? Take a look at this author's scores. Not one of them had four stars until the literotica moderators fixed the scores. What a chickenshit. Te he, cheater.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
The great LW scoring conspiracy

I am intrigued by the conspiracy theorists with their comments about the administrators artificially inflating scores on Loving Wives stories. Do any of you have any evidence of this? Or is it just that occasionally a story you don't like happens to score above what you think it is worth?

As an author I am able to watch the number of readers of my stories who have entered a score, as well as the average score. The average goes up and down as more scores are recorded.

I would dearly love to see the distribution of the scores, because I suspect that they would be mostly ones or fives. If the comments are any guide, readers seem to love or hate LW stories.

But I see no evidence of artificial manipulation of the scores. Does anybody have proof?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You guys keep saying that this is a crap story and that he is fixing scores

But how do u account for 48 favorites. How many other stories have done that lately?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Luedon

At 2:00 EST today this story had a score of about 3.5 which is about what a story such as this should have.One hour later at about 3:00 EST it had a score above 4.5 Why don't you explain that. If everyone that reads LIT voted 5 at the same time that wouldn't happen.Once again lue explain.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Lueden

The scores you see in the index are not current. They are updated on a schedule. I forget what it is. It's in the authors FAQ somewhere.

As an author I can see votes as they happen. Usually a story in this category starts low as the haters vote first. They rise after that. Literotica does track voter fraud. (See fraud under FAQs)

They run a sweep every few days, and with certain authors they know attract a lot of fraud, more often.

Fraud is unusual voting patterns. So for example, about 10% of the readers vote on my stories. In 2 hours and 50 readers I got over 35 1* votes in a row.

I can't actually see the votes. I can see the number of readers, voters, and the current score, but any mathematician can do the math and tell what the votes were.

I know the site owners adjust that. I don't know how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
rating = useless

Basically, low votes are deleted. That's why I don't even bother.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Good news Leuden

Now you have 2 answers.

Fraud. https://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml#02034217

Index scores updated every 12 hours. https://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml#05310269

So if you look at a score at the 11th hour, it could be vastly different at the 12th hour.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
Fraud is also

posting fetish, gay, and rape in categories outside of those provided.

I sincerely belief that certain authors can be a squeaky wheel and get instant correction. 1 votes are not fraudulent unless posted by the same reader under difference nicknames and/or ISPs. Many 1 votes are most certainly deserved or should be protected as readers (the most important part of the transaction in my opinion) express their reaction to the story as a whole.

This is not a creative writing symposium and those who worry about scores or want to throw some of them out for egotistical reasons would be better served "writing for themselves" and not posting.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Whoa.

A little wound up there cowboy.

Yes I admit, they do it all because of me. Since I started writing in October all the rules have changed to make me a superstar and annoy you. I don't know why they did it.

I just write. I like writing. I like my fans. I'm sorry my stories affect you so deeply.but if you're this obsessive now, maybe there's a reason you are in the position you are in.

Good luck. Please, it's ok if you don't read my stories.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
I don't worry about scores on my stories

I would probably slit my wrists if I did. As Imstillfun said in a comment, the haters come in first with their one-bombs, I had a story that ran at a score below 2 for the first couple of days before a few people apparently liked it and lifted it to the exalted score of 3. (Or was that fraud?)

I see the scoring system as a therapeutic outlet for Gary. (If you don't know Gary, read Twistedsickmind's story 'The One Bomber' in the Humor & Satire archive.)

The comments section is much more fun than the scoring system. In Loving Wives, it's often more entertaining than the stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: cuckold_uk-great story

Guys like you crack me up. Do you really think the author doesn't know how to react to readers. If you consider a story like this hot and it gets you off, you got more serious problems than giving advice to authors. Think on it a while, it will come to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't pay no attention to scores of known cuck writers

It doesn't matter what the score is, the story will always be trash in my mind. I don't even bother reading any of them anymore. Same old formula over and over. Always have regarded them as non-erotic drivel and nothing has changed my mind yet.

If it turns the crank of some, that's their problem, speaks volumes of their mind set.

Petitioned this site for years to break up "loving wives" into categories closer related to type of story. Went on deaf ears, and still does. So who cares. Best is to avoid reading authors that write stories not to your liking. That's the only way. One good thing though, Slirpuff got a new one out. Now that's one author favored by many. Want to bet his scores will start over four stars immediately. Yea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Have to agree with you there luedon

The comment feedback in loving wives can be hilarious and downright fun to read. The battle of the cucks has been going on for some time now and has always created heated discussions on both sides.

I have a few favorite authors in LW, most have made the Hall of Fame in this category, that I find worth wasting some time on. One can only read so many stories, might as well read the ones that are entertaining to myself. Why waste time on authors that write stories I know I won't like. Makes no sense, that's why I find it difficult to comprehend why so many do and then bitch about them. To each their own. I consider being pissed on sick but some find that erotic. Go figure.

No comment on story. Didn't read it. I avoid reading hotwife/cuckold themes. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does seem kind of strange.

A hell of a lot red H's on this authors cuckold stories. Nobody else that writes these cuckold stories seems to have such high scores. Maybe some manipulation here? No wonder this guy brags how his scores rise daily into the four star plus range. Something smells and it isn't the fish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was a hot story. This wasn't really a cuckold story - the husband got first and last and gave expressed permission at each step of the escalation. It almost seemed as if the boss and the husband conspired.

It is nice to get the hot story from the woman's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@lex1

So 55 people caused this story to go from 3.5 to 4.5 in an hour. That's what you're saying? You're saying the same thing happened to all the stories the day this was posted, even though some have maybe 10 favorites? But, it didn't for the three stories that actually scored over four and weren't cuck stories? Who gives a shit how many favorites it has? All that means is that 55 people like cuck stories. What does that have to do with this story going from 3.5 to 4.5 in an hour? You're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really Lex 1-are you getting angry?

Don't feel bad that the hotwife/slut wife/cuckold tales turn you on. We all have our hang ups. Nothing to be ashamed about. Very few cuckold tales get a red H status. This author is loaded with them. Can it be he writes hotwife/cuckold stories better than anybody else? Yes, of course it is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't wait to hear about what happens at the sales meetings after Dan leaves.

njsubhubnjsubhubalmost 8 years ago
Great Writer

I enjoyed your latest effort, but your series He Let Them Have Me was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One ☆

Not because I'm a prude, not because it isn't fairly good writing, but it's a stupid premise. In what corporation is her reputation worth shit as a professional? I guess the strokers really got wound up about this thing. Desperate men and women. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Writers got lucky

Anyone fortunate enough to post around the time I'mstillacheater posts, automatically gets a great score. This is the third time the site has raised the score on this story and all the others posted near the same time. What a fucking loser. The score matters enough to cheat three times to you? Keep cheating, maybe you'll keep that little red H everyone else earns. You'll just get yours by cheating.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
You are the weirdest fan

For some reason you have become obsessed with my stories You seem to hate them but you read, comment, and vote on every one of them. You go so far as to try to cheat the system and vote 1 * multiple times Obviously my stories have struck you on a very personal level.

I will assume the reason you are so obsessed with my stories is that the woman or women in your life have left you or cheated on you. I'm sorry for that, but I wonder, is it the obsessiveness you show here that might be the reason they left or cheated on you.

On top of obsessive comments and voting, whenever my stories do well, you claim there is a great conspiracy by the site to improve my scores. You say that thousands of authors get a score bump, but it's all my fault.

I started writing in August. I'm flattered that you think I have so much control over the site that I effect thousands of other stories. I hate to tell you it's not true.

The site owners have been sweeping for fraud for a long time. They look for weird patterns and multiple votes from the same IP address. This is not new. It seems that your obsession with my stories and attempts to cheat the system have just made you realize they do these things.

So now, let's deal with your obsession. If you hate my stories you could just stop reading them, but for some reason you can't. Something compels you to keep reading and attacking my stories. What is it?

The women in my stories become sluts and are excited by their journey. Did you have a woman in your life that cheated on you? Maybe more than once? Did you find out after she left you? Did you feel out of control and this is the only place you feel control, and you get angry when you realize you're not.

Or is this your secret. It turns you on. The thought of your woman becoming a slut excites you and your ashamed of it. Is that it? Are you a self loathing closet cuckold?

Whatever it is, you're obsession with me is unnatural and you need to think about it.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this well-written story. I felt the way Dan and Katie progressed from a slutty fantasy to a full on gangbang was believable.

I'd love to read more about Dan, Katie and Christine and in the meantime I'll be sure to check out your other stories.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Stop hating yourself embrace who you are

You're response to show you're not obsessed is to go through all my LW stories and leave the same comment. I obviously a hit a nerve.

I bet when your wife or girlfriend left you, you liked the feeling but were too embarrassed to admit it. Instead you started reading BTB stories. You knew that was the way you were supposed to feel. So you read them with passion.

The part that scared you was that the stories did not excite you. That you were excited by stories of cheating wives, wife watchers, and cuckolds. You were supposed to like the BTB stories but instead you like the ones where the man was humiliated.

Just like a self loathing homosexual you are striking back at the thing you want most in the world but do not want to admit you want to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really imstill?

Arguing with the anons looks bad on you. NOT on him.Let it go You both act like petulant children.Jesus woman haven't you learned the yet?Sad.Pretty good story BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories

Keep on writing ignore the hater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lmfao

Why be on this site if ur going to be a dick about what's written? Defeats the purpose. Live and let live and enjoy or move on. I love that someone asked in what corporation would she have credibility? Really? It's a story on an erotic site!!!! I wasn't aware any of this was supposed to be realistic.

timm10827timm10827almost 8 years ago

Thought it was alright. I will read more. I give it a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just too stupid..

Why is it always fat ugly women writing this shit???? Just put the fucking donut and cookies down and maybe a man will notice you, then you might actually realize no real man would put up with this skank....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Every Husband is made to look like " he just can't wait to see his wife fucked by everyone"

I know the story is supposed to be erotic but come on.....who really wants to be married to a std girl?596

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
gang bang

I have watched my wife do four guys in one night but nothing like the girl in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Great well-written and erotic story.

I really hope that Maninconn picks up on it and for the rest of the story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
HOT,But...

Exactly what kind of business does Christine operate,"Whores Are Us"? It looks like she's grooming the award-winning slut to be the company's best sales-girl by offering her body as part of the deal. (What was the award for anyway,"Most Valuable Slut"?)

And fuckin' hubby Dan,what a stupid dip-shit! It won't be long before Katie will be suckin' and fuckin' anything that moves! She'll be bringing him home little gifts like sloppy seconds,STDs,news that he's gonna be a daddy,different sperm-donor though,and holes as wide as the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel.

This marriage is doomed! What the Fuck ,with this cuck! Katie the cumslut?Give your readers a fuckin' break.

All in all,a large pile of steamy camel crap!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 8 years ago
Hot and entertaining

No wimp hubby or humiliation towards hubby just lots of fun sex. And she still loves sex with hubby. That's what a hot wife should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A femal Trump

Your writing has all the subtlety of a truckdriver's comic strip. The stuff in your stories is sexy all right - spelled MUCK, just like your favorite word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a fantastic story, a wonderful development from a reluctant hotwife to a fully fledged three hole cumslut. A sequel must be written (at least one, hopefully two!) so we can find out what is meant by being good! I am looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story yet!!!

I've read many, many, many stories on this sight. This one absolutely takes the cake!!! I would love my woman to recreate these events in real life. You sir are a master and as another comment said, I hope for another chapter or twelve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geez, what a cheating slut.

Wimpy husband character is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut

1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10357 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...