Awards Banquet Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers

Edward moved his body and started on my legs. His hands ran from my thighs to my feet. Instinctively I spread my legs a bit to let him get my inner thighs. As I did I felt his fingers brush my pussy. I didn't move. His big hands felt great. I moaned as his hand brushed my crotch.

I closed my eyes. It seems Edward's hands were spending more time in my upper thighs than needed, but I didn't complain. Although they stayed outside my suit I felt an orgrasm building. Laying there I moaned quietly and let it wash over me. I don't think anyone noticed but it felt nice in the warm sun.

I just wanted to bask in the sun and enjoy the afterglow. I told Edward that was enough and closed my eyes.

I felt someone shaking me awake. It was Dan. "You're going to burn," he said.

"I guess it's time to do the other side," I said.

I reached back and started to tie my top.

"It's ok," said Christine. "You can go topless on this beach."

I looked around. Sure enough I was surrounded by attractive topless women laying around outside and inside the cabanas.

"When in Rome," I said shrugging my shoulders and letting my top drop.

All eyes were on me as I lay back down. This time Tony jumped up with the lotion. "Don't want anything to burn."

He also started at my shoulders, working down my arms, and then to my chest. He took his time on the sides of my breasts. He would circle them and then move to my sides and belly, eventually back up to my breasts. It felt like he was teasing me. My nipples were hard. As his hand came close, I would let out a light sigh.

Dan didn't say anything. He just watched Tony's hands rub lotion on my tits. Eventually, as it was inevitable, his finger brushed my nipples. I moaned. He took that as an ok and started rubbing my entire breasts. I enjoyed it and was getting wet.

He also continued to work on my belly going down. As he reached my bottoms I reacted with a sharp intake of breath. His fingers slid under the waistband about an inch. I didn't move. As he continued his hands went to the strings holding my bottoms on.

I looked at Dan. His eyes were on Tony's hands. He then looked at me and looked into my eyes. He smiled. I knew it was OK. I felt Tony tug on the strings, and they easily came loose. I didn't move. Tony's hands pushed the bottoms down almost to the top of my mons, right above,my clit. I moaned again

I felt naughty. I mean Dan and I had talked about me being with another man. But that was just bedroom talk, I think, but with this guy's fingers so close to my clit, I didn't want to stop him.

"I think that's enough," I said.

Then Dan surprised me. I mean, I knew he was enjoying watching, but this was pretty straight forward.

"It's OK baby. You don't want to burn," he said.

I didn't want to stop, Dan had pretty much given me permission, I moaned and spread my legs a bit.

Dan sat up and moved to a position where he could see better. He took my hand. "I love you," he said.

"i love you too," I told him. I pulled Dan to me and kissed him. Then I whispered in his ear, "Tony's going to make me cum."

Tony pushed the front of the bikini aside so he had full access to me. I gasped as his finger touched my clit. I could not believe we were letting him do this. I loved that Dan was watching. I also realized that anyone walking by on the beach could see me. I grabbed Tony's hand, pulled it into me, and moaned as my orgasm hit me.

As my orgasm subsided I kissed Dan again and started tying my bikini back up. It's hard to tie when you're laying down and I did a lousy job. Dan helped me.

"Whew," I said. "That's enough sun for me." Everyone laughed.

I went into the cabana. Jack was now in the double. I pouted. "There's no room for Dan."

Jack laughed. "Tell you what, after watching that, Dan can have my spot, but, I want a kiss first."

"From Dan?" I quipped.

Everyone laughed.

"You'll have to ask Dan," I said.

All eyes turned to Dan. "Well, hurry up and kiss her," he said. "I want to get out of the Sun."

Jack stood up, put his arms around me, and kissed me. I melted into it. I felt Jack's hands slide down to my ass under my bikini bottoms. They felt good but I broke the kiss.

"I think that's enough," I said. "Now make room for my husband."

Dan laid down and put his arms around me. Christine engaged him in conversation. "Your wife is an amazing woman," she'd say or "Wow she looks hot in that bathing suit."

It was getting to be afternoon and we started making dinner plans. Edward suggested we do something wild after dinner. He told us that there was a classy strip club in town.

I kinda hesitated, but he told us there were both men and women there. I looked at Dan, he just shrugged his shoulders so we said ok. We made plans then headed for our room.

As soon as the door shut I grabbed Dan, kissed him, and said, "Fuck me."

As I kissed him I groped his hard cock. He was as ready as I was. I undid the strings of my bikini and let it fall to the floor. Then I pulled off my top. I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out. First, I licked it like a lollipop. Then I started sucking it and jacking it with my hand wrapped around it.

I loved the way it felt in my mouth. As I sucked I wondered what Edward, Jack, and Tony's cocks tasted like. In my mind I could see them all watching me as I sucked Dan's cock. They'd probably want a turn. The thought made my pussy wet.

I stopped sucking Dan's cock and climbed on the bed. My knees were right at the edge of the bed, with my ass up in the air. I was on all fours.

"Fuck me Dan. Fuck me now," I hissed.

Dan didn't hesitate. Standing behind me he started pumping me.

"Oh my god Dan. That was amazing. All those guys looking at my body. God it was just like we'd talked about. Even better. My body was the center of attention. Did you like watching Tony rub lotion on me?" I asked. The words kept streaming out of me.

"I have to admit it was hot," he told me. "God yes baby, I loved watching his hands on your body. I kept watching him.

"So you liked it when Edward pulled down my suit and rubbed my clit till I came."

On hearing that Dan' body started to shudder. I could feel his cock stiffen up and then hot spurts of cum hitting my pussy walls.

"God yes. I loved when he made you cum," He gasped.

As he said that, I started to cum. "Yes baby," I said. "Just like I'm cumming now," I moaned.

We collapsed on the bed. We must have fallen asleep. When we woke up we were supposed to meet the others for dinner in an hour.

I jumped in the shower. Just as I got out there was a knock on the door. I grabbed a robe and looked through the peephole. It was Christine. Dan was in the shower.

"I'm pretty sure you weren't ready to go out with a group tonight, so I thought I'd stop and get you a dress you could wear," she said.

"Oh, I couldn't," I said. "I have plenty of clothes with me."

"Indulge me," said Christine. "You'll like this one, and you won't feel out of place. After all, look what I'm wearing."

Christine was wearing a skintight long sleeve sheath that came down about 2 inches below her ass and showed a lot of cleavage. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Ok," I said hesitantly.

"You'll look great," she said.

I took the dress off the hanger and looked at it. It was a short sleeve red wrap around dress. I pulled it on. The dress crossed my breasts about 2 inches under them. The bottom came about 2 inches below my ass. The dress was hot but I definitely couldn't wear a bra with it. It was held together by a knot just below my hip.

I pulled on a red thong and a pair of red heels. I admit I look very hot. I was excited to go out on the town looking this good and knowing the guys were going to be checking me out.

Dan got out of the shower and saw me dressed.

"Where did you get that dress?" he asked.

"Christine just brought it up for me. She wasn't sure I had something to wear tonight so she bought this for me. What do you think?" I asked.

"You look fucking hot. I don't know if I should let you go out looking that good. You know the guys won't be able to keep their hands off you."

"I can only dream," I said laughingly.

I went into the bathroom to do my makeup while Dan finished getting dressed. When I was done Dan grabbed me to kiss me. I pulled away from him teasing him.

"I don't want to ruin my make up," I said.

He made a sad face but told me when we got back I was in big trouble. We headed out the door to meet everybody laughing and touching the other as we went.

Dinner was nice I got a lot of looks from people in the restaurant. The guys at the table gave me a lot of compliments. They were sitting at a booth. Dan sat on one side of me Edward on the other.

The conversation was pleasant and as soon as we ordered I felt Edward's hand on my leg. He didn't really have to pull the dress out the way as it kind of fell apart as I sat down.

Since everyone seem to know what was going on I didn't think there was any reason to hide it.

"Dan, Edwards hand is on my thigh," I said.

Before Dan could respond Edward said, "She has very soft thighs."

"Well," I said. "If his fingers go any higher I know I'm going to enjoy dinner."

Everyone laughed.

As I spoke I felt Dan place his hand on my other leg. He and Edward smiled at each other. I could feel both of their fingers sliding up to my panties. I gasped as one of them started playing with my pussy through my panties. They took turns playing with me while we waited for our food.

I wasn't sure how much I could take. I found out as the waiter approached the table. The idea of one more person seeing what's going on made me cum.

I tried to stifle a scream and it came out as a little yelp. It sounded funny and given the circumstances we all laughed. We went about dinner talking about work and the guys flirting with me.

Christine picked up the tab and we grabbed 2 cabs to get to the strip club. Christine took Dan's arm and led him to one cab. Carl joined them. I climbed into the other cab between Jack and Edward.

We were barely in the cab when Jack started kissing me. It felt good. I loved to kiss. As I was kissing Jack I felt Edward try to pull my dress up. I lifted my hips so he could pull it up to my waist. Edward's hands went to my pussy. I spread my legs and felt his fingers slip inside me.

He had one hand on my ass, the other playing with my pussy. I stopped kissing Jack and turned my head to kiss Edward. Jack pulled open the front of my dress and started sucking on my tits. I moaned as my tongue explored Edwards mouth.

Jack's hand now found my pussy too. I lay back in the seat, legs spread dress open. Jack was sucking on one tit, Edward on the other. Both Jack and Edward had fingers in my pussy.

The cabbie looked in the mirror. In an accent I didn't recognize he said, "That's one hot slut you have there."

I came. Loud. "Oh my god you guys, you are making me cum. God fucking dammit. Oh my god, yes, yes, yes." I came all over their fingers. I was glad they had my dress up to my waist it would have been soaked. My thong was.

Jack grabbed my thong. "Let's get these off you," he said. "We'll give them to Dan for safe keeping."

I was still catching my breath. I lifted my ass so they could take the thong. They pulled it off my leg as the cab pulled up to the club.

Dan, Christine, and Tony were already there. As the guys helped me out of the cab I ran to Dan and threw my arms around him.

"Oh my god Dan, I'm having so much fun," I squealed as I kissed him passionately. "Thank you so much."

Dan looked me over. "I think you better fix that dress before we go in," he said."And..um...Where are your panties.

I realized my tits were hanging out. My dress had come undone. "I think Jack has them," I giggled.

Jack handed my panties to Dan. "Your wife has a great cunt," he said. "I love the way she cums."

Dan laughed, "I know."

We headed into the club. It was actually kind of cool. There were 3 really pretty girls on stage in various stages of undress. They were dancing to some hard driving ZZ Top and they were actually moving. The club was about 75% full and about one third were women. They ranged from 20s to 50s. It was an attractive crowd. The waitresses all wore little ripped tops. And tiny flirt skirts that barely covered half their ass.

We were guided to a table. This time I sat between Dan and Tony. We ordered drinks and watched the show.

A girl came by and offered a lap dance. Christine thought that was a great idea and paid for a dance for Dan. The girl was a pretty blonde and immediately started grinding on Dan.

Tony grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. "I want one too," he laughed.

I watched the girl with Dan and then started to imitate her moves. The girl high fived me. Tony had his hands all over me. I noticed a couple of women in the crowd watching.

The song was done and it was the girls turn on stage. She started up on stage but stopped, grabbed my hand, and pulled me with her. The music started. It was a good song. I watched the girl start. I wasn't a bad dancer. I got into it with her. We were getting a lot of cheers from the audience. The dancer then reached for me, pulled me to her and kissed me. As she did she undid my dress. As the song ended I was on stage in just heels.

The rest of the night was wild. I gave a couple of strangers lap dances. I made about $300. It was crazy.

By the end of the night I was plastered on Dan's lap making out with him. Christine tried to get us to share cabs back to the hotel. I refused. I wanted Dan to myself. I wanted to fuck. We weren't in the cab for a minute when I started rubbing his cock.

When we got to the hotel we ran up to our room. We hit the bed passionately making out. He was inside me in a minute.

Sunday I woke up early in Dan's arms. I felt safe and snuggled. So far the weekend had been a blur. A fun blur, but a blur.

It was too early to go to the beach. I decided to read my award acceptance speech for tonight's dinner a few more times.

Dan was sleeping quietly next to me. As I read my speech for the third time I noticed Dan had a huge morning hard on. I smiled to myself. I was bored reading anyways. I lightly pulled the sheet off him so as not to wake him.

When I finally uncovered it I just looked at it for a minute. I loved his cock. It's the only one I'd had for years. I thought about how I felt cumming on his cock. There wasn't a hole he hadn't had, a position we hadn't tried, or a place on or in my body he hadn't cum. It was all his, but now we were heading towards new territory.

I thought of Jack, Edward, and Tony . It wasn't a far stretch to think that I could suck their cocks or that they could fuck me. Maybe suck one while the other fucked me. The combinations were endless. The thoughts were making me squirm. But, my favorite cock was in front of me and now I was horny. I bent over, and trying not to wake him, gently took his cock in my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around the head. I could never get the whole thing in my mouth but liked trying. I started slowly sliding up and down. Dan moaned. I loved the sound, it made me wetter. I felt his hand go to the back of my head. He grabbed a handful of hair and started guiding my mouth. I loved him taking control.

He pulled my hips over so I was straddling his face. With both hands on my ass he started eating my pussy. God it felt good. He knew just how I liked it. I felt his tongue circle my clit. I moaned. I wondered how the other guys would eat my pussy. I laughed to myself. Giving it away like that I should probably say cunt. Sounds sluttier.

I bet they'd be rougher. More urgent. With that thought in my head, and Dan's tongue in my pussy, I had my first orgasm of the day. I moaned over Dan's cock. I wrapped my hand around it and started pumping it into my mouth.

This time Dan moaned into my cunt. Mmmm. I liked that word.

"Oh my god Dan. I love the way you eat my cunt. It's been pretty slutty the last few days. Do you still love it?" I moaned.

In response he grabbed my ass harder, pulled my cunt into his face, and sucked on my clit. I came again.

"Oh my fucking God, yes!" I almost screamed.

I climbed off his face. "Your turn baby. Fill my mouth. Let me taste that cum," I pleaded. "Give it to me. I want it all. "

His cock started to spurt. I got most of it in my mouth and swallowed. What I missed dripped down my chin.

"Mmmmm," I mused. "I wonder how. The boys would like this look."

"Probably want to paint the rest of your face," Dan responded.

"God, that'd be awesome," I replied.

I headed for the shower. After cleaning up and showering I told Dan I'd meet him at the beach. I pulled on my bikini bottoms and didn't bother with a top. I pulled on a fairly see through cover up.

"Well, that should get some attention," Dan said.

"Oh?" I replied. Would you rather I didn't attract attention?"

"God no," he responded. "I wish you didn't have to wear the bottoms"

I kissed him and headed for the beach. I admit I was enjoying the looks I got as I walked through the resort.

Tony and Jack were in the cabana. We said hi. I kissed them both on the lips. They took the opportunity to grab my ass.

"Like your top," Jack said as I slipped off my coverup.

"You just like my tits." I replied. As I laid out on my stomach in the sun.

"True, " he said. "Lotion?"

"Please," I responded.

Jack started rubbing lotion on my back. He paid particular attention to the part right above my bathing suit and the sides of my tits. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

I heard Dan behind me.

"Thanks Jack," he said. "Let me take over from here."

Jack handed the lotion to Dan. Dan grabbed a small pillow and put it under my waist elevating my hips and ass. He started to lotion my legs working his way up. When he reached my pussy, he didn't stop. He just started fingering me and my clit. I loved it. Exposed and being fingered like that. I came.

I lay there catching my breath and enjoying the sun. The guys talked about how hot I looked and how sweet a cunt I had. I slid my hand under me, spread my legs, and as they talked about me fingered myself to another orgrasm.

Brunch arrived and we ate a light brunch. After all. We had the big dinner tonight and I had to fit into my dress. We laid out for a bit longer. I wanted to catch a nap before the big night. We headed to our room. I showered to get the oil off me. We snuggled up, kissing, and fell asleep.

A knock at the door woke us. It was Christine holding another dress.

"This is for tonight," she said.

"I have a dress," I replied.

"That's ok, " she said. "Wear this one.'

It felt a little weird being told what to wear by my CEO but she was my CEO so I let it go and took the dress. "Thank you," I said.

When she left I held up the dress for Dan to see. There was almost nothing there. It was a sleeveless black dress with spaghetti straps and a neckline that scooped between my breasts to below my breasts in front and down to my ass in back. The top would cling to my curves and the bottom would flare out from my hips and hang about two inches below my crotch. Truthfully, at 25, I could still rock this dress, but I questioned its appropriateness for my award. Luckily it came with a light short sleeve jacket that covered the back.

We took our time getting ready. I wanted to look good. We were almost ready when Dan came up behind me and nuzzled my neck.

"Mmmmmm," I said. "But you're going to mess me up before my speech." I pulled away.

He grabbed me again. "I don't know how tonight's going to go. It's my last night in town. I leave tomorrow," he said. "But I do know how it's going to start."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers