Awards Banquet Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

With my hands on the bathroom counter he bent me over and pulled up my dress. He pulled down my panties so that they hung around my thighs. I loved it when he took control and was instantly wet.

I felt his cock enter me. I always loved that feeling. "Mmmmmmmmm," I said as he started fucking me hard.

"I don't know how the night will end, but your starting it with a cuntful of cum," he said.

That made me feel so dirty. I was picturing myself on the podium, cum running down my legs, being fucked from behind in front of all those people. With dirty thoughts in my head, and my favorite cock in my cunt. I came again.

As I shuddered I felt Dan cum also. I felt it coat the inside of my pussy. I knew I was going to leave it there. I was going to stand in front of all those people with a cuntful of cum. The thought made me cum one more time.

I turned and kissed Dan. "Ready for a wild night?" I asked.

"Let's go," said Dan.

We headed down to the dinner hall.

The hall was gorgeous. There was a full band playing before dinner music. This was after all the kickoff dinner for the year. There were three awards being given. Two were mine. I was receiving an award from my company, and award from a national marketing organization for my campaign.

The other was for Jack, Edward, and Tony . It was a prestigious sales award. Together. they had closed a deal that over the next three years could support our company by itself.

I was excited. There was a table set for us up front. Dan and Jack sat on either side of me. Tony , Edward, Christine, and the guy from the national award, Harrison were at the table. The fact that I was secretly sitting there with a pussy full of cum only added to my excitement.

The festivities started. Christine kicked the night off. Normal stuff you'd assumed from one of these dinners. A slide show on company health. When they got to marketing I was introduced.

"I am sure you are all aware of the success of our latest marketing program," she started. "Not only was it successful, but it is receiving a prestigious award from an outside marketing organization."

"Now you're probably picturing some guy from Madmen sitting in front of a black board smoking a cigarette creating this campaign. Well, she is smoking, but not cigarettes. The sexy creature who created this campaign is Katie," she said as she gestured towards me.

It was odd the way she was presenting me but she was the boss, what did I know? I looked around my table. The guy from the marketing organization looked very surprised.

Christine continued describing my campaign and the success of it. She then invited me to the podium to accept my award.

"Katie's, get that hot ass up here and show them that brains can be sexy as hell."

I stood up and pictured everyone looking at me. I felt nervous, but with that many eyes on me, and me knowing I had a pussy full of cum, I also felt a sexual thrill. Wouldn't it be cool if they knew.

I reached the podium. A speech from Christine and my reward. A speech from Harrison. Then my prepared speech. Tons of applause. I was on a huge high. As I sat back down Dan congratulated me and kissed me. Jack placed his hand on high on my thigh and sliding it up to my pussy kissed my cheek.

"I bet we can find a way to really reward you later," he said.

I blushed but wished his finger was one inch higher

Then it was their turn to get their awards. The presentation speech and then the thank you. Their thank you surprised me.

"The first person we have to thank is Katie," Jack said. "Without her campaign the customer would not have known what we offered and had already chosen a vendor. Christine is right. Besides being one of the hottest and sexiest women in the room, she is a brilliant marketer.

I could see the crowd look uncomfortably at one another when he said hottest and sexiest but they burst into applause for me when he was done.

Then dinner and dancing. After a while I got overheated and removed my jacket. With the lights low, and a lot of people leaving after dinner, the guys and Dan took a lot of advantage of the low scoop back and were grabbing my ass. As we'd dance their hands would slide under the material to grab my exposed cheeks. It felt great.

Christine asked Harrison if he wanted to dance with me. I am not sure why she felt she had the right to ask ask someone that. I could tell he was surprised too, but for some reason it made me tingle. I felt like I was being given away. I know he'd been watching me dance with others and he just nodded yes. As we got on the dance floor I surprised him by putting my arms around his neck. His hands fell to my naked back. As we danced I ground against him. I could feel him getting hard.

Eventually the music ended and it was time to go. I was ready to go. I wanted to get Dan up to our room and fuck the shit out of him. I was so horny I would have tucked him right on the dance floor. I was ready to go. Then Christine asked us all to her room for a drink. I started to protest, but before I could Dan said yes.

On the elevator it was me, Christine, Dan, Harrison, Jack, Tony, and Edward. Harrison was standing in front of me. Jack was behind me and pulled my skirt up and started playing with my ass. Christine was standing next to him. I saw her notice what Jack's hands were doing. Then she caught my eye, blew me a kiss, and smiled at me.

I felt slutty with my boss seeing a man, not my husband, grab my ass, but she seemed fine with it. I liked the feeling.

Christine had a suite. It had a seating area and a bed. We all went in and Christine offered drinks. Tony got them as everyone but me found a seat. Christine was holding my hand.

When we all got our drinks Christine held hers up and said, "A toast. To the sexiest, smartest, marketing woman in the world."

Everyone held their glasses up and toasted me. Christine turned me so I was facing her. My back to the guys.

"Not only is she a genius, but she has the sexiest ass in the company," she said.

I couldn't see him, but I guess Harrison looked uncomfortable because she addressed him.

"It's ok," she said. "Our sexy girl doesn't mind me talking about her ass." Then to me, " Do you sexy?.

Mind? Did I mind? Yes, no, maybe, no. I was just a flurry of emotions. Having Christine talk about me like this, in front of my husband, with four other guys in the room, I was tingling all over.

"In fact Harrison, you missed it. Katie was showing off her naked ass yesterday. She gave all the guys lap dances at a strip club."

Oh my god, I thought. She just told a stranger they'd all seen my ass. I was loving it. I turned to look at Dan, he was smiling.

"Katie, we've all seen it. Why don't you show Harrison what a sexy ass you have?" Christine continued.

I looked Christine in the eye. She smiled at me and nodded. I reached down and slowly pulled my dress up to my waist.

"Isn't it perfect?" Christine asked Harrison.

"It's gorgeous," said Harrison

God yes. Showing off my ass to a stranger and these three other men, as well as my husband, my pussy was getting hot.

"Dan," said Christine. "Your wife has a great ass. Would you like to show us more?"

Dan grinned. He came over to me. He kissed me on the lips and said, "I love you baby." He unclasped my dress from around my neck. The front fell down exposing my tits. My nipples were hard as rocks. His hands went to the waistline of my dress and he pushed it the rest of the way off me. It pooled around my feet. I was now standing in front of my boss, 4 men, and my husband in just a thong and heels.

"Wow, you are so hot," said Christine. "What do you guys think?"

I heard sexy, hot, beautiful, and a bunch of other stuff. At least once I recognized Harrison's voice joining in. My pussy was now wet. Very wet. I wasn't sure, but I thought I was going to end up fucking someone. Not being sure, but knowing maybe, I was electric with anticipation.

"I think she looks fuckable," she said.

Fuckable? Umm, now I was even hotter.

She looked at Dan. "Dan, is your wife fuckable?" she asked.

I looked at Dan. He looked at me and mouthed, "I love you." I knew that everything was ok. Whatever happened, happened.

"Ask her," he said.

Christine looked at me. Without waiting for her to ask I said, "Very fuckable."

"Well," she said to Dan. ""These guys can't damn well fuck her with her panties on, she continued.

Guys? Christine just offered me to all of them and the weirdest part, I loved it, and wanted it. I hoped Dan would take off my panties so they could fuck me.

I wasn't disappointed. Dan came up behind me and slowly pulled my thong down over my legs. It fell and pooled by my feet on top of my dress. I knew I was getting fucked, I knew these guys might all fuck me. This was more than our fantasy this was real. I was dripping wet. I could feel it on my upper thigh.

To confirm it Christine leaned in and, in a whisper everyone could hear said, "You're a little slut tonight, aren't you."

Slut. I loved that word. I nodded my head.

"Say it," ordered Christine.

As the words left my mouth I thought I was going to cum. "I'm a slut tonight," I said.

"For who?" She asked.

"For you," I replied.

"For who?" she repeated.

All of a sudden the answer popped into my head. "For anybody," I said.

"Good slut," Christine said. "Get on your knees."

I knelt in front of her.

"Eat me," she said.

She pulled her dress up to her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. Her closely trimmed pussy was right in front of my face. I'd never been with a girl before, but I knew what I liked. I grabbed her ass and pulled my face into her pussy.

Christine parted her legs to give me better access. I got my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could. I sucked on her clit. I was trying to make her cum.

Next thing I know someone stuck a cock in my face. I looked up and saw it was Tony. He had a huge smile on his face.

I grabbed his cock. It felt strange. I was holding a cock and people were watching. It was average. Dan is bigger and thicker than average, so it looked small to me. I slowly lowered my head on it. I tasted the pre cum at the tip. I always loved the taste and feeling of cum. I love it everywhere, on my face, in my mouth, on my skin, in my pussy, in my ass. I just love it. I was enjoying his. I am pretty sure I made a purring sound. I started to seriously work at it.

Christine, looked at Dan. "Looks like she's ready for fun," she said.

Dan watched for a minute and said, "My little cumslut is a great cocksucker". If I did not cum, I was close, those words completely let me lose.

Now everyone knew what I was.

I reached over to Jack and tried to open his pants with his Tony's cock in my mouth. He got the message, helped me, and pulled out his cock. Again, nothing amazing, but still quite nice. I stroked it while I sucked Tony's cock. I then took my mouth off his Tony. Smiled at Jack and said, "Your turn." I switched cocks and was sucking and stroking 2 cocks. Just sucking the opposite one.

I was so fucking turned on. This was always part of our bedroom play, but this was real and 100 times hotter. I knew I was going to get well fucked. All the different combinations were going through my mind. I stood up fluffed my hair stretched so my breasts stuck out and said I was going over to the bed. I stood next to the bed. No one moved. I looked at them and said, "Well?"

It was fun to watch them scramble.

I pushed Jack and Tony down so they were seated at the end of the bed. Both of them were sitting there, cocks straight up, clothes still on, with looks of anticipation. I got on my knees and started alternating between them. I was loving it. 2 cocks, all for me. I even forgot that there were 2 more cocks in the room. Three including Dan. I was already creaming. Just then, one of the guys reached down and grabbed my tit. It's not usual, but sometimes I come when touched like that. Wham, my first orgasm hit me.

Dan saw it and said, "What was that?"

He knew damn well what it was.

I meekly answered, "I just came."

Dan was having fun. He knew what words turned me on. He said, "What kind of girls cums while sucking on two guys cocks?"

I said, "A slut."

He said, "What?"

Louder I said, "A cocksucking slut" and immediately came again.

I saw Christine rest her hand in Dan's hand. "She's good at sucking cock," she said. Dan agreed.

I went back to the task at hand. I wanted to make these guys cum. I wanted to show Dan and Christine that I was a slut, the best slut, and the best cocksucker.

Dan grabbed my hair. Not hard, but the way I liked it. He pulled me to my feet. He said, "Give these guys a chance to get their clothes off. You can play with Edward while they do."

Edward was already naked. Cock straight out. I pulled it towards me and started sucking it. Edward moaned in pleasure.

By this time the others guys were undressed. I told them I wanted one in my mouth and someone eating my pussy.

"Ahem," Christine corrected me. "Sluts have cunts," she said.

I said, "I want one of you to eat my slutty little cunt."

I laid on the bed. Jack immediately started eating me. He'd obviously done that before. Tony waved his cock in front of my face. I grabbed it and started sucking it. As soon as I had my mouth around it, I felt the tongue on my clit and I went off again. I was on fire. I looked at Dan again. He smiled at me. All I wanted to do was make these guys jealous they were not Dan. I saw Edward's cock in front of me. I reached out and grabbed it.

3 cocks I thought. As I did Edward started sucking on my tits. I let out a soft moan. I pumped the cock in my mouth until Tony was about to cum.

He started to pull out. I let him and said, "I love cum. I love it on my face, my body, my tits, my ass, and in my cunt, and mouth. Give me all the cum you want."

He exploded. I got 1/2 in my mouth, the rest on my face, tits, and belly. It felt amazing on my skin. I loved the taste. Again, I was hit with a wave of pleasure. I started scooping it up with my fingers and licking them off.

To no one in particular I said, "I need to get fucked."

Jack stopped eating my pussy was glad to oblige. He climbed up on my body and shoved his cock in my cunt.

Next thing I knew Edward has his cock in front of my face. I grabbed it and start sucking him.

He looked at me and said, "You are the sexiest little cumslut in the world."

Hearing those words, I came again. I could feel Jack's cock as he was fucking me building up. I started begging him for his cum. Telling him to fill up my slutty little Pussy. I felt it. It exploded in me. He kept pumping. I felt it get forced in me and as he pulled his cock out, some pulled out with him.

I stuck my fingers in my pussy and licked them clean. I wondered what was next. Tony who had just cum in my mouth was hard again. He got between my legs. Just the fact that he was going to stick his cock in my cum filled pussy had me on edge. As soon as he entered me I came. This time it was longer. He had already filled my mouth so obviously no rush. I sucked on Edward's cock while being leisurely fucked. I had never felt so hot or so slutty. Covered with cum, filled with cum. I felt like such a slut.

I heard Christine say, "Harrison my love, fuck the slut."

Oh my god, another orgasm.

Dan joined in and said, "Get undressed you can fuck the sluts mouth."

Edward pulled out. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it. In no time Harrison had his cock in my mouth. Again, nothing to write home about, but still quite nice.

Harrison said, "She is as good as you said."

Once again a warped warm sense of pride ran through me.

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you, you can thank me with a huge load of cum". Oh my, what a slut I was being.

Meanwhile Jack was hard again. He moved next to me and I stroked his cock too This was too much for Harrison.. He exploded in my mouth, I let him slip out and took a lot of it on my face and tits again. He moved aside and said, "Wow next I want to see if that cunt is as good as that mouth."

"Cunt?" Christine said questioningly, "Oooo, did we teach you a new word Harrison?"

The guys all laughed. Harrison blushed.

I smiled and said I could not wait to show him.

I was starting to get sore. I wanted to be on top. I rolled over on top of Tony with him still in my pussy and took control. I then started sucking Harrison again. Jack stood next to me and I stroked his cock. Edward kept looking at my ass.

"My god she has a sexy ass," he said.

I giggled and said "that's what started this in the first place." I was taking my time with the cock in my cunt and the one in my mouth. I already had 2 loads on me, and I could feel the cock in me squishing against the load in my pussy.

Christine then said, "it's a great ass, it looks very fuckable."

I nearly choked on the cock in my mouth. Christine left the room when she returned she had something in her hand. She squirted some in her hand and then started spreading it on my ass. It was lube. She used her fingers and stuck them in my asshole to lube it up real well. As her fingers entered my ass I moaned and pushed back against them.

I looked Dan in the eye and said, "Edward, I want you to stick that cock in my ass while these guys fuck my cunt and mouth."

I meant it too. I so wanted to be completely filled up. I said, "I want to show Dan that I can be the 3 hole cumslut he thinks I can."

With my ass all lubed up I bent over and dropped back on the cock that was fucking me. I reached in front of me and grabbed the other cock and put it in my mouth. I wiggled my ass at Edward and said, "Fill me up."

I felt Edward's hands on my ass. I felt his cock against my opening. I stopped moving. I wasn't worried. I had taken Dan's cock in my ass. I knew I could do it. I told him to go slow.

I could feel him enter me. I could feel it sliding against the cock in my pussy. I had never felt so full in my life. Everything was on fire.

Dan looked at me and said to no one in particular, "Fuck her, fuck all her slutty holes."

That was it. I burst. I came with the biggest orgasm imaginable. As I did I let go on Tony. Squirting and coming all over him. His belly, the bed, his cock, were drenched.

He moaned and said, Oh my god. That was fucking incredible. I have never felt anything like it."

With renewed passion I starting fucking all my cocks as best I could. I felt the build up. The one in my pussy started to go. I could feel it pulse inside me. I could feel it against the load already inside me. I pushed down on him and the cock in my ass. As I did I heard Edward groan, I knew what was coming.

As slutty as I could I said, "Come on Edward, fuck my ass, fill me up, give it to me".

He started to cum, I could feel it against me. As he did he slid out of me still squirting. It was the first time he'd come and it was a lot. Dripping out of my ass, running down my ass, and all over my back.

I had one left. I looked at Harrison and said, "Give it to me, I want it, my face, my hair my ass, whatever you want. Give it to me."

That did it. He erupted, I swallowed some, but let the rest hit me in the face and tits. I loved the way it felt. I collapsed on the bed.

I heard Dan say, "Time to go."

The guys got dressed and left, all the while talking about how incredible I was. I just lay there basking in the praise and afterglow. I had 2 loads in my cunt, one in my ass and on my back, and 3 on face and tits. I felt amazingly slutty.

Dan wrapped me in a blanket. My face and hair still had cum on them. We said our goodbyes to Christine and headed to our room.

As soon as I hit the bed I was exhausted. Dan returned with a warm wash cloth. He wiped my lips and kissed me. He told that I was one the most amazing sexy beautiful woman he had ever seen. He climbed on top of me and slid his cock into my messy cunt.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers