Baby Sister Ch. 21: HEaRt THROB

Story Info
Maria skypes with Miranda. In glorious TECHNICOLLAR!
7.6k words
4.85
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiley "Coyote " Barnett activated the front gate to Longhorn Manor from the interior remote of his Jeep Wrangler, ancestral home to the Barnett clan since the late 1700's. Modified of course built over and around in some cases. Like many western abodes it had its share of secrets. Some built, some dug, some schemed up, and some concocted to fit a particular problem. Today would set up all of the boys concerning the grooming of their delectable baby sister Maria Blanco, hardly adopted in name but certainly in desire.

Careening the path leading up to their massive garage which housed all of their vehicles, everyday trucks and cars, vintage hobby, even the Longhorn Limo, their driver on vacation until the head of the household returned from his honeymoon. Oscar Barnett and his breathtaking bride Esperanza Blanco-Barnett were still basking in the sun over in Fiji, well...Oscar was. His new wife was a bit occupied in proving her loyalty. Testing her limits was top priority right after the words, "I Do!" and "Til Death Do You Part." To be determined which came first. Wiley was not privy to the family's dark side as much as others. His slacker mentality often kept him in the background, he preferred it that way. There was a lot less stress on him in the end, he had enough on his fate as it was.

Entering the garage Wiley parked his Wrangler and sat back in the silent gloom of the garage, it seemed more like a desolate airplane hangar in size, mainly because it was. Oscar had a Piper Cub waiting in the wings should he decide to go flying. Heliport as well with a sliding roof behind plexiglass walls to contain dust kicked up when those skylights opened up.

Grinning as he kicked back, he grabbed a briefcase resting in the passenger seat and just had to open it. One last look at his deed on his recently acquired strip club he was all about letting the world know. A resounding, "YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!", Texas style echoed throughout the compound. A few minutes of ogling his signature he heard the echo return to him. Subtly more feminine than his vocal cords remembered.

"Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww!"

"Now who might that be? That you Aunt Harriet?" He mused knowing very well it was no ghost of any family member, real or fictional. Looking about him, he found his guilty town crier. Somersaulting in cartwheels like a ballet dancer gone wild came the ever sexy, forever naked Maria. "Oh! It's just you."

"It is meeee! I was bored so I went for a walk around Oscar's home. It is so big."

"That's what he always brags about." He pats his crotch, "Runs in the family."

"It is enormous."

"Don't go to his head. Or mine! Well, mine maybe."

"Wiley?" She stops her world spinning and hops toward him as if a schoolgirl, titties bouncing in two directions at once until her palms put a stop to their travels. Seeing his index finger point at her she quickly took away her hand bra and pouted, "I should never cover myself. They just hurt if they dance about too hard."

"Don't matter. Daddy always says...no pain no reign. I catch you hiding those nips again I'll paddle your ass."

"I won't do it again...I promise." She shuffled the rest of the way to his door. "Wiley?"

"As you started to say?"

"Do I really have to wet hump Oscar? I want him to love me like he does Mommy but...isn't it wrong? They are husband and wife now."

"Best get your information from your momma about that. I'm pretty sure Esperanza expects you to be a real woman. That means learning how to seduce fellas like your brothers and our Pappy."

"I thought it was Poppy."

"Right! Poppy for daughters, Pappy for sons."

"Oh!" Made sense! "Now I understand. How do I... seduce a man? I thought they just took what they wanted."

"We do! But there's fellas out there that like it when a gal goes after them too."

"Matthew gets mad at me if I push him into wet humping me. He says I pester him."

"He's just a busy man, him dealing with his FBI profiling job and helping us Barnett's keep our paperwork straight."

"And his girlfriend."

"Right! We all have a gal now and then. Me? I just bought into two dozen girlfriends."

"I was going to ask how your day went. I know you were meeting with the owners of some place to buy them."

"Sole owner now." He beamed. "Papers right here in this bag until I lock them in my safe."

"Can I go see your new place? I'm so sad having to stay here so much. I should be used to it though, even in Colombia mother never let me leave our home. Only on birthdays to the beach and stuff."

"Why she lock you up?"

"I wasn't locked up silly Coyote. Just like here we lived in the middle of nowhere. I was home schooled by my Nanny's. Mom told me there were very bad men who might take me."

"Like us?" He chuckled.

"You are not bad. I love my brothers."

"We love you too Baby Sis. So, who were these bad men?"

"Mommy said they took young girls and made them work in bad ways."

"Ah! Yeah, that part of the world can be risky livin' in. Rough you up, pump you with drugs, let gross ole' farts have...wet hump with you. Who knows what else? I hear donkeys in carrot hump gals in Mexico, don't know if that's in Colombia though."

"I like playing pin the tail on the ass." She hadn't pictured that scenario in any form of realism.

"We do too Critter." He winked at her as she climbed up into the Jeep to straddle his lap. Taking his cowboy hat, she put it on her head. Three sizes too large it covered her eyes down to her button nose.

"Pin the tail on me Wiley." She hopped over his brewing erection.

"Matty got you all anal happy, does he?"

"I like it up the butt."

"We love putting it up your butt." He laughed. "I could probably use a little white devil release. He's been nippin' at my boots since I was at my new establishment." She immediately reached between her thighs and began undoing his pants. Belt unbuckled, button and zipper down on his jeans she dug her perfect little nails in through his boxers and brought out his ACME missile ready for launch. Once out she used both hands to stroke him, his Stetson blocking her gaze. She had that lazy cowboy pose down to a porn star quality. Definitely not lazy though. A minute longer she hopped up into the saddle and slid her tight vulva down his thick shaft and whimpered. He had to sigh over the fit, "Just like pole dancin' at my club."

"I like big poles. Can I go see your new club?"

"I'll think about it. Better let me check with my brothers first. There's a lot of women out there who take health risks wearing clothes. I don't want you catchin' that there Purex disease."

"What's that?"

"It's what gals catch from wearin' clothes too much. Once you reach age 18 it's a real concern."

"Why did my mom wear clothing then?" She bounced up and down on his beast as he reclines his seat back so she could palm his chest and lean over him to avoid steering wheel rash.

"From what I hear it's in the water. Mexico says don't drink the water. Here in the States, it's gals don't wear the water that cleans your clothes. Could be fatal."

"I want to live a looooong time. No more clothing for me...ever again."

"Safer that way." He pinched her nose and reclaimed his hat. Now he could look at her sparkling eyes. Those gems always did glisten brighter when she had sex. Diamonds were a Coyote's best friend. The more she rode him the longer it gave him to time to consider the possibility of taking her into town. He just needed a full proof plan so that his dancers and bartenders were totally nude while around Maria. Having his strippers teach Maria how to dance on stage would be hilarious as all get out. Seducing guys for tips even better, as long as she didn't ask to be wet humped. He knew his dad would not approve but there had to be a way. He could always sneak her out when his brothers all went to work. Sounded like a plan.

"CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME!" She begged the white devil within he and all men to stop to prevent the silky serpent causing them pain. She loved being helpful. Dr. Blanco to the ICU! She did see him. He yanked her off mid-hop and shot his devil load all up over her thighs and ass. "Wiley! You know the white devil likes it inside of me. He hurts you but he makes me feel good inside."

"That's how it is. Hates us fellas, loves a cute girl. What's the world comin' to?"

"Me!" She giggled.

"Don't go gettin' my steerin' wheel sticky. Climb down and we can walk into the house and clean you up. Pool water has chlorine that kills germs. Now that you know how to swim you can stay purified."

"What is purified?"

"Opposite of petrified." He laughed. She bought that answer. So medicinal? Sure!

"So, the water is medicinal?"

"Awful big word there but...sure." He chuckled. As if purified wasn't. The Barnett boys presumed she was pretty uneducated, technically true, her home schooling merely taught her English, Spanish, and minor mathematical things. Science not so much. Only those things her mother felt she needed to get by on in life. Not even her Nannies were big brains.

Even in helping her off of his lap she still rubbed her backside against his steering wheel. So much for not getting it sticky. What belonged to Wiley Barnett should stay with Wiley Barnett. He would get it detailed back in town, even though he had just gotten it washed and waxed before returning home. Desert living there really wasn't any keeping your vehicles clean. Dismounting his metallic steed with saddlebag in hand he took his paperwork with them. Nudging her playfully to walk ahead of him she persistently looked over her shoulder to make certain he was looking at her ass. As a maturing young woman, she longed for the roving eye upon her. If only they would finally agree that Maria was indeed a woman. Who knew it took so much training to become one? Certainly not Miss Blanco.

From the garage it meant a lengthy walk through the courtyard. In her giddy skipping along, her cum covered ass slowly drying in the harsh Texas sun she looked over at something she often admired but was too afraid to go near. Stopping cold in her bare feet wasn't pleasant. The asphalt of the driveway was 120 degrees in the shade. Hopping from foot to foot she couldn't take it any longer and hurried back to Wiley. Climbing up on his boots to protect her feet she finger hooked his belt loops to anchor herself.

"Wiley? Why did Oscar put up a statue of himself in a fountain? Is his...cock really that enormous?"

"Architect had his whole body scanned just to get every dimension perfectly, right down to the crow's feet at the corner of his eye."

"But why?"

"Pappy's way of marking his territory. See how his big ole' pecker sprays water down into the fountain below? That water is his inside the land, it comes from deep within his property...meanin' himself. As does the oil well's he owns. We call those the black devils." He chuckled teetering at her weight easing back in her curious sway.

"No white devil through Oscar's...cock?"

"Course it..." Wiley had a brilliant idea. "A true Barnett can call upon Mother Nature whenever he wants."

"Your mother is named Nature?"

"No." He shook his head. "My momma's name was Gretchen."

"Oh! So, another ghost like Aunt Harriet?"

"Yeah...something like that." He fidgeted over details he really didn't want to get into, "Ya see Mother Nature only listens to who she wants to. She listens to my Pappy whenever he needs her. Now Momma Nature...she's a REAL WOMAN. Obeys us Barnett's but mostly Pappy, he bein' the head of the house. Even if he's not here he keeps a close eye on us. Now you. You bein' his first ever daughter he's goin' to protect you like none of us exist. All he ever asks of you is to never talk down to him."

"Right! I will never stand over Oscar and talk down."

"Not what I meant...oh Maria you are a silly lil' gal. Talking down means tellin' him no. That's somethin' none of us does. He's the Boss Hoss!"

"Does he purify the fountain?"

"Why yes he does. Ever hear of the Fountain of Youth?"

"No. What is it?"

"Well...way back in History the country of Spain sent a fella by the name of Ponce de Leon to search for it here in America. He thought he found it over in Florida, but we all know better, it was right here in Texas, right under Pappy's boots there. Why do you think Pappy is so spry at his age? Might not have made him look young, but it makes him feel young. Mother Nature's gift to the Barnett's."

"Gift to my brother's too?"

"Darn tootin'! Even you now...you bein' young already it's probably gonna make you act younger than you are. Our secret? That's why Pappy wants us to look after you. Make you a woman but keep you actin' young. Like Momma Nature giftin' us her waters, Pappy is givin' you and your momma a chance to bath in its purity."

"So... why do we bathe in the house?"

"Those waters aren't as potent as that in the fountain over there. We don't bathe in it because...well...it's not manly to bathe with our Pappy. That's a gal thing meant for you and Esperanza."

"Did Aunt Harriet bathe in the fountain?"

"Before Pappy was born yep. The stature came when he was an adult. You notice the statue looks younger than he does now? He had that built when he made his first billion. That's money!"

"Oh! Should I start bathing in the fountain?"

"Best let me talk to our brother's and make sure we're all in agreement. Might be a nice surprise to send Pappy a video of you honorin' him while he's off with your Momma."

"Will you help me make the video? Whatever that is."

"Video is like TV. Except you record the show yourself. I'd be delighted to help you make it. Anything for my purdy Baby Sister."

"I am purdy aren't I?" She beguiled him. "Is this...seducing?"

"Absolutely!"

"Can I go to your room and practice more?"

"Sounds like fun. Let me lock up my deed here and check in with our brothers on their thoughts. Might be its time you did bathe in the fountain."

"Yay! I'll go to my room and get my soap and stuff ready just in case."

"Meet you in my bed in thirty minutes." He sent her scurrying away. A glance out at Oscar's statue he chuckled. "This one's for you Pop."

Breezing by their butler Highbone while dusting the staircase the old man ordered her not to run in the house. Maria stopped on the fourth step up and walked back down ever so slowly. At the bottom she shuffled directly up to Nigel and threw her arms around his waist. A heartfelt apology without words she pouted at him then turned away in a pivot. Not to go without his own version of an apology he used his feather duster to tickle her bare bottom. Off with a giggle she took her time until she knew he wasn't looking then bolted up the remaining steps with zest. No not the soap she would bathe with.

Entering behind Nigel, Wiley looked at the old man and fidgeted. "You feelin' okay Highbone?"

"Tired Sir! My back has been bothering me."

"I know how you feel about us gettin' you some help around here, but don't you think it's time you retired? You know we Barnett's have your back ole' son. No pun intended." The house was not quite as spotless as it used to be, the lifelong butler was in need of that Fountain of Youth himself. If only the waters were true to their jest. "Please Highbone...put the pride away and let me find you a cute maid you can boss around."

"One whom you shall also make roam in the buff Sir?"

"Reckon so. I'll make sure she's stacked." He laughed then just knew Highbone wasn't as amused as he was. "Let me talk to Matty. I noticed all of his cars in the garage. What's important is you staying a part of our lives Grampa! Only Grampa we really ever knew around here."

"It is my honor Sir. Although I must say...I would have sent you all off to boarding school as children so I could have had some peace."

"Private school weren't the same?"

"When has a Barnett ever been private Sir?"

"True. Course boardin' school would have made for some sweet young boarders. Pappy would have a dozen grandkids by now. Just imagine all the lil' ones playin' tag around you right now."

"One young lady is quite sufficient."

"Keeps you on your toes, don't she?"

"She tries." Their secret that Maria had helped him in his time of need, even as he attempted to teach her things not involving sex. Maria was more than a hand full. "I suppose...help would be nice."

"That's the spirit Highbone. You just hang in there and we'll make your life easier. Promise!"

"As you say Sir."

"We do have names." He patted himself on the chest. "Mine's written on this deed here." Even though the parchment was in his leather brief.

"Have a good day Master Coyote." He returned to dusting. Nodding at his suggestion Wiley headed on upstairs to his room, closing his bedroom door and locking it. His hidden safe where only he knew it was, beneath a heater duct on the floor, he removed the grid and cycled the combination. Open in three twists he deposited his paperwork within and closed it up. Lock, stock, and barrel!

Leather briefcase placed in his closet out of the way he cracked his knuckles, before a brisk rub of palms. "One thing down. Let's go whisper in Big Brother's ear." Unlocking his door, he stepped out and glanced over at Maria's bedroom. She was standing in her doorway trying her best to flirt with her ever sparkling eyes. The girl was taking the term seduction to heart. A flutter of fingers at her she returned the butterflies with a nibble to her lower lip. Opting to leave his bedroom door open he offered her advance entry even as he walked off.

"Hurry Wiley! I need you." He heard. Of course, she did. He and his brothers had the Colombian cutie wrapped around their cocks. With five big cocks joined as one like five fingers a Barnett fist was born. Ironclad! Just like Wiley's deed of ownership. Baby Sister was choked beneath their grasp. Leaving her behind Wiley ventured downstairs and patted Highbone on the back one last time in passing by. Old or not he knew the boys loved him.

Moving through their massive home Wiley reached his father's office where in his absence the eldest Barnett boy Matthew aka Matty was waiting, sitting back in his chair, arms folded over his chest. "I saw you talking with Maria about the fountain. Easy enough to see in your expression you're planning something. Care to fill me in?"

"Why I'm here Big Bro." He shut the door and locked it. The office being sound proofed kept privacy at its most advanced. "Maria's askin' about Daddy's fountain and why his statue needed to show off his dick. I got her thinkin' the fountain is the Fountain of Youth. She believes anything we tell her." He chuckled. "I came on her ass out in the garage, and we talked about bathing and purification by swimming in the pool. Chemicals and all sanitizing her."

"She might want to start wearing clothing if she thinks the water can cure her of contamination."

"Naaaw! She's sworn off clothes. Hell does she even have any in her room anymore?"

"No. She threw them all out, but I hid them away in case Dad changes his mind."

"Any contact out of Pappy today?"

"Actually yes. He called me at the Bureau earlier. It appears he's bringing home a new bodyguard. A Norwegian bodybuilder."

"Randolph not good enough?"

"Randy's still with us. I think Dad just got attached to this girl."

"Hmm? I wonder if she washes windows. We really need to hire help for Highbone, he's lookin' rough. If Pappy has this bodybuilder livin' nude here so nothin' makes Maria suspicious as to why she's the only one naked we can keep our story straight."

"I'm pretty certain Esperanza will be nude just like her daughter."

"Now that I'm ready for. Stepmomma is smokin' hot."

"Did you think Dad would bring home anything less? My question is how long he keeps her. None of our mothers could handle Dad. He gets bored he boots them out. Keeps us! What's to say he gets rid of Esperanza and keeps his plaything, Maria?"