Baby Sister Ch. 21: HEaRt THROB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fax ended up being a picture of Miranda's heart shaped ass which was traced around with a red sharpie so that it came across as a valentine. Turning it upside down Matty read M.B + M.W. he had to pucker over her ambition. Evidence indeed! Stashing it away he ventured back to his kin. "Looks like an archery accident more than bullet wounds."

"That's what I thought. Anyways...was there anything else you needed? I'm getting bombarded as you can see."

"One more thing...I'll text you directions to Longhorn Manor. Dinner here on Saturday. Tyson's grilling steaks."

"Don't bring your bathin' suit." Wiley chuckled.

"Threw those out ages ago." Miranda waved off that notion, "Skinny dipping all the way. Right Maria?"

"Wiley just taught me how to swim."

"Aww! That's sweet. I look forward to meeting your other brothers. Should I bring anything?"

"Lube!" Maria blurted. "Wiley says we're almost out."

"Oh shit!" Wiley grits his teeth, not knowing how much Miranda knew about their having sex with Maria.

"I'll bring a large bottle."

"That would be smart. We will need it."

"I like your baby sister." A kinship in the making. "You coming to Dallas tomorrow?"

"I'll be there."

"See you then. Keep your brothers in line Maria." A warm smile later Miranda severed their call. Matty was impressed! They all were.

"Line starts behind me." Tyson chuckled. After seeing Miranda, he was hard as hell. "White Devil is nippin' my heels, Maria."

"I just fucked the shit out of her. Might wanna let her shower up before you take her upstairs."

"Right! Good idea!" He winked at Wiley.

"We were gonna make a video for Pappy. Let me go get my camera. Go get your luffa Maria."

"Yay! I hope Oscar is proud of me."

"I'm sure he will be." Wiley stepped out followed by Maria, leaving Matty and Tyson alone.

"Christ Brother...how did you get that super model to risk her job like that?"

"Love!" Matty goes to his file and produces the photo of Miranda's heart. "X marks the spot. Notice where the plus sign is?"

"Right over her butthole. Nice!"

"She's going to make for a good asset."

"Bedhump Hump?"

"Something like that."

"Sharing her?"

"Of course! It's the Barnett way."

"Can I keep this fax?"

"I'll make copies."

XXXeroXXX!