Baby Sister Ch. 21: HEaRt THROB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go depressin' me Matty. Bad nuff our moms don't talk to us outside of birthday cards. I'm lookin' forward to Esperanza keepin' us company. Maria too."

"Day at a time."

"Always! Listen I got me more than one scheme cookin'. Let's talk about them then see what Owen, Ty, and Jacob say. One idea I'm pretty sure they'll find funny as hell."

"All ears."

"Let's start makin' Maria bathe in the Fountain every day. Water is artesian and crystal clear. Thing is the showerhead would be Pappy's pecker. He might find that hilarious if we send him a video."

"Interesting idea."

"Even better we could reroute the pumps and have Tyson bring home some barrels of milk. Run the milk through the line and Maria's gonna think Daddy came all up on her. We can call it a miracle. I already told her Mother Nature bent to our will. Get this, she thought one of our momma's was named Nature, related to Harriet. Ain't she precious?"

"That is pretty funny. While we're on the subject of Harriet...I've exhausted the images of that porn star I was using to ghost Maria. I can still manipulate the voice, but I don't want Maria picking up on the same images she's witnessed already."

"She's not that bright."

"Rather not take chances. Like you...I have an idea. You guys know I'm seeing my partner from the Bureau, her name is Miranda...don't laugh but her last name is Wright. Ironic but fact! I dug up her past and she has a lot hidden away that could kill her career. I don't care to abuse those skeletons, but I do...kind of like the woman. She's head over heels for me and believe me when I say as a Profiler...she's not that good if she's lying to me. I can read her like a book backwards."

"She hot?"

"I'm a Barnett." Matty winced, "You think I wouldn't be like Dad?"

"Gotta pic?"

"Even better. After our talk here go kill some time and I'll arrange a Skype from the office. One that our Baby Sister can sit in on. Maria's heard Miranda's voice before. I've tested Miranda about Maria without admitting everything. As I said day at a time. I've had Miranda naked in the office before, I'll arrange it again and make it look like women are nude at work too."

"Brilliant! That's a good lead into my other idea. The strip club I just bought, Maria's askin' if I'll take her there and get her out of the house. Easy enough for me to have my dancers and bartenders all naked. I can blindfold Maria like it's a surprise until she goes inside."

"It would stop her from beggin' to see beyond Longhorn Manor. Long as she doesn't brag about fucking all of us. We can't look bad."

"You let me handle that. Call your gal. Call Tyson afterwards about a few barrels of milk, then text Jacob and Owen for their opinion. We can bathe Maria out there tomorrow before I take her to the club toward evenin'."

"She's been begging to go back to the stables. Why don't we let her go there tomorrow to give you time to deal with your people? We can't rush all of this."

"Good point. I can take her the next day."

"I'll have Tyson send a short bed milk tanker. You just keep Sis busy for a few hours. We might bathe her before dark."

"No problemo, Big Brother. I was gonna fuck Maria here shortly anyways."

"I'll text you when I have Tyson's truck here and the driver integrating the system when the time is perfect."

"I'll break out my video camera." Wiley slapped his palms, rubbing them together excitedly. "Thanks for goin' along with me."

"We need to expand her horizons. As long as we're careful."

"Exacta Mundo!" Wiley left the office grinning like a shark. No wonder he liked the water so much. Hurrying upstairs he again passed Highbone. Like he had Maria, the butler insisted no running in the house. It brought back memories. Wiley listened for once, shark out of his element.

Returning to his room Wiley found Maria laying on her side, her head in her hand. Her Coyote tail butt plug was wagging with the use of her free hand. She was getting well versed in how to put it in herself. Loving anal thanks to Matthew she wanted her butt opened up more before any other sleeping giants took her from behind. Seductive as hell Wiley shut his door and stripped. Once nude he crawled in over her and enjoyed tender kisses. The rough stuff would come soon enough.

********

Calling his brothers first with their plans, Matthew Barnett coaxed Tyson into that milk wagon. ETA one hour before delivery. Owen at the gym in Dallas was busy training the hottest of the hot girls, one of six in his rotation. Unable to venture back home anytime soon he simply told Matty to get good video. The call to Jacob found him out hunting boar with a number of his dogs. Like Owen he was in no hurry to get back for something even he found funny. He would tease Baby Sister later on.

Once the brothers decided their short-term fates Matthew chose to call his partner Miranda. Picking up as she stepped out of Forensics she smiled at the caller. Unknowing just how tech savvy Matthew was she had no idea he could tap into cameras right out of FBI headquarters. After last week when he had her naked at her desk, he had arranged to ambush the connection to enable him to survey and delete what he felt necessary. Illegal as hell yes, but when you're a billionaire you could buy the best. This included hackers. Matty watching her actions knew she was happy to see his number.

"Hey handsome!" Miranda flared her eyes as she walked the hallway.

"Hey yourself. Any news on our Cartel style murder investigation since I left earlier?"

"Not tangible. I just checked back on ballistics. Nothing much we didn't already know." She paused in step and peered around her for safety. "I miss you Matty." It was against the rules to date within the Bureau. Hiding things was much easier when you were dating someone with enough money to alter reality. "I need you inside me."

"Soon enough. Might even go ahead and invite you to dinner next week before the happy couple comes back from their honeymoon."

"Trusting me that much? What about your new sister?"

"Oh, you will be eating butt ass naked at the dinner table."

"Mmm! Am I on the menu?"

"Depends on if you wanna feed my four brothers." He laughed.

"If you asked...no... if you told me too...I would. I think I made myself clear there was nothing I'd deny you to make us work."

"We'll see. Trust will come full circle. Ready to prove that trust?"

"Hit me!"

"First off...quit biting your nail."

"I'm..." She realized she was actually doing just that. "You are so good at your job."

"I need you to get naked at your desk again. Over Skype this time."

"Marrying me and taking care of me when I get fired?"

"You won't be fired! I've taken steps to prevent any punishment, unless I'm the one doing it. When you get back to your desk look in your bottom left drawer. There's a black choker with a badge attached to the throat. Strip naked and wear only that."

"God, you make me crazy. I am so going to look sexy for you."

"I need you to keep your composure because I plan on letting Maria see you over Skype. Even if other Agents walk right up to you...act professional. You're required to make it appear as if you're clothing free like all other women in society. No sweat, no stress. Failure loses dinner."

"Why am I doing this exactly?" He knew she was invested by her expressions.

"Our family has Maria believing clothing of any kind is bad for the health. If you expect my trust don't ask any further questions. Just obey!"

"The choker would be clothing. It wasn't a question, merely observation."

"The choker only. FBI issue!"

"Got it! How much time do I have before I go on?"

"Two hours. I'll make calls to those around you to be in on the act or to run interference for you. Do not fail me, Miranda."

"Zero chances of that. If this doesn't prove my loyalty nothing does. Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"Don't ever ask me to take a life. Especially mine."

"Why would I do that? I like being single but...there might be room for you in my life."

"You Sir just made me wet as hell."

"I know." He could see her hand gently touching her inseam. "Put on an Oscar winning performance."

"Oscar as in theatrics or Oscar as in your father?"

"Both! Be ready! I'll text you ten minutes before showtime so you can strip."

"Sir! Yes Sir!" She saluted as if he were in front of her. Camera tapping had it's advantages. Her heart was definitely his, he could tell. Hanging up on her he stared at her reaction and saw her take a deep breath then dance in step at knowing he cared about her.

"Perfect!" Settling back, he pondered how else to use Miranda. Aunt Harriet maybe? "Hmmm? Ms. Wright and the porn star I use as Harriet do have pretty much the same body. Actions and expressions might need work though."

Ghost of a chance!

********

For two hours Wiley Barnett fucked Maria teaching her methods of seduction ranging from eye contact to elegant touch. Little lady was a natural! Removing her fuzzy tail butt plug he got his opportunity to take her anally. She refused tears like a real woman just to prove to Wiley she was serious. She wanted her brothers to finally admit she was ready to claim the upgrade from youth to full grown woman. Raised to be so naïve that she didn't realize she already was without her mother there to let her know one way or another. Only eighteen for a few months now she herself felt uncertain. Someday she knew she would be granted the title. Patience was growing on her.

Her days of kicking and screaming that she was already a woman were overpowered by the Barnett's. So, convincing she simply believed every word they said. Once her sex drive was established there was no turning back. She needed to have a man in her grasp at all times. Those days when all of the Barnett's were absent, she demanded the usage of her toys to get her through her day. Even poor Highbone suffered her anxiety. Whatever her future she was happy in her new home.

"Wiley? Is it wrong to be in love with all of my brothers? Madly in love!"

"In love?" He cuddled with her as she continually fondled his erection even after firing that dreaded white devil into her holes three different times. "You don't understand love Maria. You're too young."

"Explain love to me." She caressed his chest sensually as if pleading, her eyes glistening like water in sunlight. Wiley had to swallow and decide how best to explain.

"Love is...when you can't live without someone."

"I can't live without my brothers."

"Sure, you could, but lucky for you there's no need to be without us. We're family now Maria."

"I feel safe with all of you...except when you tickle me. My heart sings when you touch me, Wiley. Is it possible to be in love with all of you?"

"I don't see why not. Oh! Good news...I talked to Matty about takin' you to my club. He gave the okay."

"He did?" She flared up not just in eye contact, her body rose and threw itself back over his just to hug him while laying back. "I can't wait!"

"Another thing...I need a few days to get my club up and runnin' so Matty also consented to lettin' you go back out to the stables to visit Clint and the horses. That's tomorrow." No words could describe her glee she simply squealed so loud he had to wince. "Calm it down before I need a hearin' aid. We'll see how things go 'tween the stables tomorrow and my club the next day. We'll consider more if those go well. I do have a favor...ole' Highbone is lookin' really tired so you need to help him clean house the remainder of the week. I got me a hunch we'll have a visitor here soon."

"Who? Is Mommy coming home early?"

"That I don't know. My daddy ain't in any hurry it seems. They deserve time away. Just let them have fun on their honeymoon. They gotta get to know one another better. We got you Lil girl."

"Yes, you do. Get me again?" She tried to sit up on his cock, but his cell pinged. "Noooo! Turn it off."

"I can't do that." He topples her off of him to the mattress and sat up to grab his phone. Text reading, "Office in fifteen minutes. Be on time." Matty had his say. "I gotta get dressed. Matty wants to talk to you."

"Does he want my tail again?" She bubbled up wagging her ass. "I can put Fuzzy Wuzzy back in until we get there."

"Sure! Plug it up." He laughed, she rotating to face away from him to allow him to witness her ability to plug herself with ease. Having plowed her ass earlier for twenty minutes straight his monster cock stretched her cavity out.

"It keeps falling out." She pouted trying three more times. "I need a bigger tail."

"Just leave it out, it'll fit again tomorrow unless one of us takes your ass again."

"I wanted to wear it to visit the stable." She examined her attempts to put it in before a massive mirror on his wall. "It looks cute on me."

"Hoggin' the mirrors again?" He pulled his pants up. Zipped up he buckled his belt and threw his button-down shirt on but left it unbuttoned. Sock and boots on he was ready to go. "You can help Highbone by washin' those."

"I'll make sure they are spotless. I thought I was supposed to always be beautiful for my brothers...for all men. I need a mirror to know for sure."

"Reckon so. Come on Munchkin." He plucked her up from his bed and tossed her up on his left shoulder before reaching for his Stetson. He couldn't go without his hat. Closing his bedroom door, he palmed her ass as she giggled all the way down the staircase. Fortunately, Highbone had given up his dusting and opted to make tea. One of thirty such breaks throughout his day!

Legs kicking wildly as his fingers poked her in the asshole on their sojourn Wiley made it to Matty's/ Oscar's office. Double doors open for them they found their brother Tyson had come home rather than finish out his workday. He felt the need to escort his cow's milk truck to mention how much money they intended to lose. The cattle business was more than just beef, it involved milk cows, and even bull sperm. Oscar had the market cornered.

"There's our Rugrat." Tyson spanked Maria while over Wiley's shoulder. Her laughter could not be contained until Matty conveniently placed fingers to his lips and let out a whistle that even Highbone had heard over his tea kettle. Eyes rolled of course! "Guess who gets to drop you off at the stables tomorrow?" Tyson helped Maria to the floor and hugged her from behind, as she faces Matthew.

"I cannot wait. Can I ride Betsy again?"

"That's up to Clint."

"I will seduce him until he lets me."

"Seduce him?" Matty winced.

"Yes! Wiley has taught me how to seduce men. I want to try it on the stable workers."

"Ain't none of them stable." Tyson chuckled.

"You can do as you want just listen to Clint if he tells you to behave." Matty spoke up, "Is that understood Maria?"

"I always behave and do what I am told. It is a woman's job to obey."

"Fast learner." Tyson jostled her tits playfully from behind. "Stop worryin' Matthew. She's got this."

"If I get a call from Clint saying you didn't obey...you don't go to town with Wiley."

"I want to go with Coyote so I will listen and obey everything I am told." She pouted with worry she might be denied her off the ranch adventure. "I swear it."

"Alright! Now what is this about you wanting to take a bath in Daddy's fountain?"

"It will purify me."

"Cleansing water that there fountain." Tyson puckered. "Seein' as we all want Maria to stay young at heart...it sounds reasonable to me."

"Thing is...if she does it daily, she might never be a woman. Every bath will take a week of her age away." Matty pointed out.

"What? But I want to be a woman."

"We'll let Daddy decide that. You showerin' out there will honor him." Wiley added. "It'd be like you and Pappy takin' a bath together. Might as well get used to that."

"Right! Daddy loves sharin' his bathwater. Hell, you and Esperanza might both be in the tub with him."

"Mommy and I used to take bathes together all the time to conserve water."

"Wiley can take you out there here in a bit." Matty gets cut off by his phone, "I... know who's callin'?" Eying his cell as if shocked he paused everyone with an index finger. "Hold up! It's my partner Miranda."

"Tell her I said hello." Maria brightened up; it was easy to tell she wanted a female in her life.

"This is Matt. So, our ballistics came back? Good! You at your desk? Pull me up on Skype I'll transfer you to my big screen TV. I'll introduce you to two of my brothers."

"Baby sister too." Maria jumped up and down, Tyson stopping her energy by squeezing her shoulders.

"Yes, that was Maria. She can't wait to wave at you." He told Maria exciting her even more. Pointing a remote control at his TV to turn it on he guided Miranda on to Facetime with the band of brothers. Picturesque as she please there sat Miranda Wright facing her laptop butt ass naked. The badge collar around her neck looked amazing. Pride in her eyes she smiled at seeing Matthew first.

"Hey there Partner!" She sat back in her chair stretching so that her large breasts were right in their faces. The brother's bulged their eyes at Miranda's perfection pose.

"Intros! That there bald pig fucker is my middle brother Tyson. The hairy cowboy is Wiley Coyote the baby of the Barnett's."

"I'm the baby..." Maria jumped in front of Matthew waving vibrantly. Tyson and Wiley waving also stared at one another thinking the same thing. They hoped Big Brother shared his wealth.

"You're not a Barnett." Matty calmed her down. "This is our step sis Maria Blanco."

"I recall talking to her briefly. Hello Maria. Finally, a face to the voice. You're adorable."

"My brothers say I am cutesie. You are very beautiful Miranda. I wish I had boobies as big as yours."

"Aww! Thanks! Sweating up a storm here at the office. Our air conditioning went on the fritz." Lies! "I'm so glad I don't wear clothing outside of my choker here. It definitely keeps me cooler."

"I refuse to wear clothes. They are poison to women."

"Oh yes! Highly toxic especially to the younger generation. I myself may be 27 but even I won't take that risk. You are wise Maria."

"My brothers look out for me."

"That's wonderful. Hello Tyson...Wiley." She lifted up to scoot further back in her seat, so her chest and firm tummy leading to belly bling was in full view. Nice! Both Barnett's felt like prospecting.

A male hand with a wristwatch stood beside her interrupting their conversation leading her to act professional. Again, Wiley and Tyson stared at one another. Miranda's breasts were enormous and perfectly balanced, her nipples spiking high and aligned with the stars. Matty absorbed Miranda's performance as if confirming his trust of her. She wasn't even blushing at the man next to her.

"Where did you find her?" Tyson mumbled. "I want a partner like her." Matt ignored his brother to continue studying Miranda from beginning to end. Maria was getting antsy just watching her work, communicating with her fellow agents. What caught everyone off guard was a second woman, one pudgy and reminding them of Velma from Scooby Doo showing up naked as well, her tits sagging under their weight. It was then Matty whispered, "I can set you up with Zelda there." Tyson frowned mouthing, "Really Bro?" It was pretty funny.

"Sorry Matt. Duty calls! Listen...I'll fax over the ballistics page here in a minute." Miranda stands, her pussy right in view before turning to her fax machine behind her chair. Bare heart shaped ass now in sight she entered her papers for transit.

"WooooWeeee!" Wiley grinned. "You're a lucky man Big Brother."

"Is she prettier than me?" Maria looked miserable.

"Ain't no gal as pretty as you Maria." Tyson comforted her, pulling her into him rather than hogging the camera angle. Biggest laptop monitor in Texas! Once the fake file is sent Matty diverts himself to behind his own oak desk and waits until his fax feeds the info through to him. Pulling it from its tray he looked it over while the others watched Miranda working and dealing with yet another man. This man patted her ass before leaving, a finger dipping with her crack to tease her anus. Miranda acted as if it were human nature and there was nothing wrong with it. She even said, "Thanks Milt."