Babydoll Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley smiled as she looked around the table, "Thank You Gramms..." Then she spoke into the phone, "OK, I'll see you New Year's Eve... OK in the afternoon."

I know I felt excited and relieved, as if the weight of the World had been raised off of my shoulders. This was going to be awesome. I surely owed Amber one. Ash walked off to finish her conversation before returning to the table where we all finished up dinner. After dinner my grandmother pulled out the Scrabble board and we played a couple games. Gramm's even brought us some ice cream between the games. Around 10:30pm we finished the second game and my grandparents said they were heading up to bed.

We all headed inside to the main part of the house after putting out the fire and closing up the sunroom. I headed down to the living room and turned on a movie. Ash went upstairs and changed into her pajamas - a thermal shirt and lounge pants. When she came back downstairs, she sat on the sofa across from me and laid down covering up with a blanket. Once she was comfortable that the grandparents were in bed for good and not coming back downstairs, she came to my sofa and snuggled up next to me before leaning in and breathing in my ear, "You thought I was bailing on ya, didn't cha."

I half nodded, while looking in her eyes .

"Well, that's alright, because I'm looking forward to our date... " She leaned in as we continued staring in one another's eyes before she initiated a deep sensuous kiss for a few seconds before pulling back, "I can't wait to go on a real date with you." We then made out for a few more seconds, before she pulled back again, "Now you be a good boy... let's be good and sit here and watch this movie and then go to bed."

She had sprayed some of her vanilla perfume on and it was driving me bonkers. She came up against me, kissing my temple, as her breasts and then torso rolled up pressing against my shoulder and her hand grazed my swollen package. "Tonight and tomorrow night, we sleep alone, OK."

My mind whirled and my libido growled. I was fully aroused and my heart was pounding to the point that I was emitting a cold sweat. Ash went back over to the other sofa and laid down to watch the movie. I couldn't take my mind off of her and definitely didn't give a damn about the movies. I just stared and studied her and occasionally she would glance my way with a provocative smile. I definitely wanted her. Now!!

Ash soon fell asleep and I was beginning to nod off. It was around nearly midnight when I decided to head on up to bed. I went over and tried to wake Ash up to go to bed, but she was out. I didn't want to bother her, because she looked so peaceful lying there. I put another blanket on her to make sure she was warm enough. I gave her a kiss and turned out the lights, before heading up to bed.

Though my mind raced with the thoughts of the day and the future, it didn't take long before I fell asleep. During the night, I once again had a dream of Ashley being my bride and Jill trying to stop the wedding. In this one, it continued with us standing at the front of the church my family has been members of all my life - although I hadn't been for a couple years. Jill was standing in the back of the church screaming, although I couldn't make out her words, as the pastor asked if I wanted to kiss the bride. I remember that I couldn't stop looking at Jill and wondering what she was trying to tell me... and then I awoke. It was pitch dark in the room and I don't know what time it was. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

-------------------------

On Saturday morning I awoke naturally in silence. It was the first time since I had been home, well in my hometown, that I hadn't been awoken by a person, alarm clock, or phone. I was very comfortable lying under the down comforter that covered the bed. The light coming through the windows was very bright reflecting off the snow that covered the ground.

I looked at the clock in the room, which read 9:38am. I could have laid in the bed longer, but something told me to get up and get moving, because the sooner that I got through this day, the sooner tomorrow would arrive. Anyway, I felt pretty good, having finally been able to get a good amount of sleep.

Tomorrow was Sunday, the date of my destiny. The day of my long anticipated date with my lover, who just happened to be my sister. I wished that it could all start at that moment, but I needed to be patient. It would be here before I knew it.

I had slept only wearing the typical lounge pants and t-shirt. I put on a sweater and a pair of socks, I didn't have a pair of slippers and I've never owned a robe in my life, and I wandered downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw that there was some coffee, so I poured myself a cup. There was also a pan of scrambled eggs and sausage links on a plate. I walked over and once again saw that my grandparents were hanging out in the sunroom, so I went and joined them.

"Good morning." my grandmother said in a pleasant voice as I entered the sunroom.

"Good morning." I replied with a good feeling in my head.

Big was sitting in his favorite lounge chair reading the morning paper. He must have finished breakfast not long before, because there was an empty plate sitting on the glass dinner table. He looked up from his paper at me, "Jimmy, why do you keep leaving your sister to sleep downstairs."

"She fell asleep during this movie and I tried to wake her, but she wouldn't budge, so I just covered her up and headed on up to bed."

He shook his head, "OK... I don't know about her. She's got a bed upstairs."

I confirmed, "Yessir."

Gramms as a proper lady asked, "You saw the eggs and sausage in there. Would you like me to fix you a plate?"

"You don't have to do that Gramms. I'll go get some in a little while. Thank You."

She smiled, "OK. You can fix you some toast and there's some orange juice in the refrigerator. You fix it when you're ready."

After about 15 minutes, I went inside and got some food. It was certainly nice in the sunroom and the view was tremendous with the windows to three sides and the sky windows above. The fireplace crackled in the background as I looked out at the snow surrounding us.

As I was finishing up my food, Gramms spoke, "I know you have a big day planned tomorrow. We were hoping you'd go to church with us?"

It was funny because I had a dream about the place the night before and now my grandparents wanted me to go the next day, How could I say no and disappoint my grandmother, "Sure Gramm's I'll go and I'm sure Ash will have no problem with it either."

It was about 10:15am when I finished my food and took my dishes to the dishwasher. I was surprised that Ashley was not up. I could understand relaxing on a Saturday, but this would mean she had been asleep for 11 hours. I decided to go down and check on her.

I headed down the steps to the living room where Ash was curled up facing the back of the sofa. I got down on my knees and lightly shook her, "Ash."

(Ashley) - "Oh, it's you." she rolled over looking at me. "Can we go home."

(Jim) - "I don't know if the power is back on... we can go see."

"I just wanna be home," she opined.

(Jim) - "OK. You get up and get ready and we'll go home and check things out, but I have to tell you that Gramms asked that we go to church with them in the morning."

(Ashley) - "God Jimmy, we're leaving to go to the mountains."

(Jim) - "I know, but I couldn't say no. It's alright."

(Ashley) - "We're running out of time."

"No we're not," I retorted, "We've got the rest of our lives."

(Ashley) - "No. You're going back to school in a few days and we'll be separated again. We're running out of time and soon you'll realize that too."

(Jim) - "I have to tell you that I'm thinking I'm going to break it off with Jill when I get back."

(Ashley) - "No you're not."

"Yeah, I think I am. I don't want to hurt her. It's you I want to be with," I reached in and hugged Ash.

(Ashley) - "No you're not. No matter what you think now, this is just a fling."

(Jim) - "Bullshit... I love you."

"I love you too, but we can't be together, so this is just a fling," she said in a serious tone. "We're the same thing as fuck buddies."

(Jim) - "No we're not dammit... don't say that. Don't ever say that."

(Ashley) - "Yes we are... don't get mad about it. We just like to fuck each other."

(Jim) - "I love you dammit. I'm in love with YOU dammit."

(Ashley) - "Shhh... Lower your voice Jimmy. They're going to hear you."

(Jim) - "OK... Go get dressed. We'll get out of here for a little while, but we've got to get back here and go to church in the morning, OK?"

(Ashley) - "OK... don't be mad."

I was fuming, "I'm not mad," but my crimson boiling blood was probably displaying the truth.

Ashley got up and went upstairs and hung out with the grandparents while I took a shower. When I was finished she took her turn and then got dressed. The temperature had risen above freezing around mid morning and it was supposed to be in the low to mid 40s by the afternoon, but once again the temperature would be falling after dusk and it was expected to be in the upper twenties overnight.

I let Big and Gramm's know that we were going to go home to the house and check on things. I also informed them that we'd be back to spend the night so that we could all go to church on Sunday morning. By the time Ashley was ready, it was a little past noon. It took about 15 minutes to get to our house where we arrived a little before 12:30pm.

Once inside, I went and checked to make sure everything was ok and in its proper place. The power was back on but the house was very cold - around 60 degrees. I told Ash that we needed to pack what we were going to take to the mountains, because we would be leaving as soon as we could after church. She headed upstairs to get her things ready as I built a fire in an attempt to warm the house while we were there. After I had the fire lit, I proceeded up to my room to get my belongings for our trip. Of course, Ash and I couldn't stay apart and I kept finding excuses to steal kisses.

At 1pm my cell phone rang and it was my mother, "Jim, I called Daddy and he said y'all had gone home to check things out... so is everything alright?"

(Jim) - "Yeah, the power's back on, but it's about 60 degrees in here. It must not have come on too long ago."

(Mama) - "Good... Daddy said you were going to the mountains tomorrow to go skiing."

(Jim) - "Yes ma'am . Dave and Rob and I. I told Big and Gramms we'd go to Church and then I plan on heading out after that. Ash is going to a friend of her's house for New Year's Eve."

(Mama) - "Oh... Good. You can drive my car if you like. It's great in bad weather. Just make sure the house is secure when y'all leave."

"OK Mama, I'll lock it up tight... and thanks for letting me borrow your car... are you having a good time down there?"

She seemed pleased that I asked and she said she was having a blast. She said that they were going out to a big event at CNN Center that night. She proceeded to tell me how well Jan was doing and how happy she was she had made the trip.

I let her know that I loved her as I hung up the phone and then I went and handed the phone to Ashley so that they could speak. I finished packing in my room and took my bags down and placed them in the car trunk before proceeding back into the living room, which had warmed considerably from the fire I had built.

Ash came down the steps around 1:30pm with a carry on and a suit case, "OK, I'm packed."

(Jim) -"You can put it in the car trunk."

"OK," she responded as she went into the garage.

The room was nice and toasty as Ashley reentered , "All done and ready to go," she exclaimed, smiling and vibrating as she walked to where I was sitting in front of the hearth on the quilt and pillow arrangement I'd gathered a few days before. "Thank you for bringing me home Jimmy."

(Jim) - "Well, we needed to come check on things and get our things for tomorrow night... and I know you needed some space."

Like a wanton child, she fidgeted as she asked, "Will you fix us some of that hot cocoa like you did the other day?"

"Sure," I got up off the floor and went out to the kitchen where I gathered the tea kettle and other ingredients and in just a few minutes I was back in the living room.

Ash was staring as I reentered the room and walked towards her and the hearth. "What?" I asked.

(Ashley) - "I dunno. We just keep falling for one another. I just keep falling for you. You just keep coming back. I dunno."

"Ash, I'm in love with you. Not as a sister... I can't get enough. You are my first... and my only. You know I need you. I am deeply and desperately and madly in love with you. You don't get that?" I arranged the tea kettle to boil and sat beside my Babydoll. I was so embarrassed and vulnerable about my feelings that I couldn't look at her, but she seemed bemused by my emotional state.

She shook her head in a perplexed fashion, "I dunno... I dunno. This is not good." She laid down and propped her head on the pillow. "Lay down here with me Jimmy."

I laid on my side facing her, stroking her hair, feeling every sense of my being come to the surface... the crackle of the fire above... the fresh smell of Ash's vanilla perfume... the exasperated, yet contented look on her face as we snuggled... finally consummated with a kiss.

We made out for a few minutes until the kettle boiled. I mixed the cocoa in my famous way just as I always have, adding a shot of cream and a splash of chocolate liqueur. We sat back and enjoyed the delicious concoction in silence.

(Jimmy) - "I'm glad to be here with you right now, but I can't wait 'til tomorrow night."

(Ashley) - "Me neither. You've got things planned out."

"Yep." She had no idea of the surprises I had in store."

She slyly grinned, "I remember last year... It was so perfect... so wonderful."

I reminisced about all that had occurred on that New Year's Eve. Heaven would be a day like that every day of your life. I wanted to get back there, but this time with just me and my Baby, no distractions. I was just enjoying the moment of having Ash in my presence with no one else around. No fear of anyone walking in. No worries of anyone penetrating our bubble.

We finished the cocoa and settled back down. She was facing away as I held her lithe body and we fell into a blissful slumber. When I awoke, I saw that it was nearing 4pm. Ash continued to snooze as I held her. At one point she turned over and leveraged me until her head rested upon my chest. She lightly rested her hand upon my leg and rolled it up to the crotch of my pants before coming up to kiss me.

(Jim) - "Your awake I see."

(Ashley) - Yeah.

(Jim) - "As much as I always want you. I want to wait until tomorrow night. Besides, we need to get back to Big and Gramm's soon."

(Ashley) -" You are always full of surprises."

"No. not really. I'd rather be with you all the time, the rest of my life with no clothes on, making love; but tomorrow is what I really want... to take you out and have you really be mine in this world. We're going to make our world a reality." And with that, I leaned in and we kissed as only Ash and I can kiss. The sparks of paradise were flying.

-------------------------

It was around 4:30 pm when we headed back to the grandparent's house. We stopped to fill the car up with gas along the way and went to the drug store so that Ash could get some things she needed, if you know what I mean.

It was around 5:15pm when we got back to the grandparents. Saturday night at Big's wasn't a new occasion. We had done it all our lives. Not every week mind you, but several times per year. Saturday night was steak night.

Tonight wasn't any different. When we walked into the kitchen, there were a couple of huge T-Bone roasts, about two pounds each, laying out in a pyrex dish marinating. We wouldn't be eating until 7pm, so we all sat and chatted out in the sunroom. It was certainly a beautiful and relaxing environment as dusk turned to a starlit night.

Gramm's brought the steaks to Big about 6:30pm and he and I stepped out back and grilled them for 20 minutes, while the girls readied the table, salad, garlic bread, and iced tea. When the steaks were ready, we brought them in and allowed them to rest for ten minutes before Big sliced them so that we could get the amount we wanted. They were a perfect medium rare.

We sat around taking our time eating for about an hour. Savoring the deliciousness of all in a setting of comfort brought back feelings of the past that one doesn't take for granted. You have to remember that some of my earliest memories were of growing up as an toddler in this house. I had more of those memories than Ashley, since she was over a year younger than myself.

After dinner we all sat back and relaxed for a while, before Gramms asked us if we would play Scrabble one more time. It was obvious how much she loved that game and she always smoked the rest of us when she played. Scrabble, Crosswords, etc., anything to do with words she was good at.

She had been an English and Journalism major in college where she had met my Grandfather. The story goes that he met her in Freshman English and helped him edit his papers happily ever after and had been doing so ever since. They might snipe at one another on brief occasion, but in the end they were what most people would refer to as the perfect couple.

Gramms brought us all cheesecake between the rounds of the game. We sat and chatted about the past and the future and then resumed round two of Scrabble. We played the second game, which Gramms won again making her 4 and 0 after the previous two nights. Once again when the game was finished, we found ourselves at 10:30pm. That was the time of night my grandparents liked to head to bed. My grandfather was always an early riser, saying that he got his best work done early - 'the early bird gets the worm' type; the prototypical self disciplined military man where he had spent 4 years between high school and college.

I on the other hand obviously didn't have that kind of discipline. Look at the mess I had gotten myself into.

Gramms let us know, "We'll be leaving for Church at 10:30am. So I need you two to get up at 9am... I think you can be ready by then can't you Ashley," she said in a motherly insistent tone knowing how Ash could dawdle about getting ready.

-------------------------

On Sunday Morning I awoke at 9am with a sense of excitement and anticipation. Church would begin at 11am and would be over by 12:15pm, since we were having communion. We'd be back home a little after 12:30pm and have a light lunch. My hope was to get on the road by 2pm at the latest for the 2 hour ride to the cottage.

I went downstairs where Gramms had pancakes and Link sausage awaiting. Ash came down the steps not long after. I felt as though I was beaming. It was obvious with Gramms, "Good Morning, you sure do look happy this morning. "

I kissed her on the cheek, "I feel pretty good. I slept pretty well."

Ash on the other hand seemed a little reserved as she sat at the table. It was apparent that she had already taken her shower, which was a good thing, because we'd only have an hour to get ready when we were finished with breakfast.

Gramm's served everyone their plates. Big, of course, was wrapped up into the middle of the sports section of the newspaper. He had obviously been up a while.

After Breakfast, I went and got ready, putting on my blue suit with red tie and wing tips. My grandparents smiled as I reentered the sunroom a little past 10am. "Boy, you sure look dapper this morning," Gramms chimed as I took a seat in one of the rockers to await our departure.

My grandparents were already dressed and Ash was the only one left to wait on. She entered the room at a quarter after and we all relaxed waiting for 10:30am. She looked very nice in her blue blazer, white oxford, and tan skirt. She wasn't wearing anything she had to work too hard at, but she certainly looked elegant to me. Of course, we left promptly on schedule and arrived at church at 15 'til. By the time we entered the chapel and had our seats, it was 10 'til and we chatted with the fellow members sitting around us until the organist started up at 5 'til. One thing is certain. The ritual hadn't changed since I had been gone.