Babydoll Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sermon in Church was about the upcoming year and the future. Pastor Bob talked about the name "January" coming from the Roman god Janus, the god with two faces, one looking to the past and the other looking to the future. That certainly had me reflecting upon my life. He said that this was the time of year for one to think about the purpose of their existence and that is why we make resolutions to come to terms with mistakes of the past and to take action to resolve how we will promise to lead a better life going forward.

That does not mean that we would succeed, because being human means that we are never perfect. It is the effort that brings us closer to the divine. Wrapping it all up, he told everyone to be careful and enjoy themselves, because you only have so many New Years to celebrate in a lifetime and each one should be cherished.

After the sermon, we sang another hymn, passed the offering, and then had communion. During communion Ashley walked down the aisle in front of me. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of her sexy bottom sashaying forward towards the alter without thinking about the plans that laid ahead that evening.

I was paranoid wondering if anyone caught me stealing those wandering glances. It would only be a matter of hours until we were completely alone. I was happy to return to the pew and sit down because my libido was becoming excited. The last thing I'd ever want was to have an erection in church.

We sang one more hymn and the service was finally over. We began to make our way down the aisle where Pastor Bob was greeting the congregation on the way out. Big and Gramms made a little small talk before reintroducing us to the pastor I hadn't seen in two years. Pastor Bob told Ash and I how good it was to see us and how he had missed us and for us not to be strangers, "This is your family's church and has been long before I became the pastor here and I certainly want it to stay that way."

Big and Gramms kept chatting it up with everyone. Several friends of the family, who were members of the club, were saying they would see them later on. A couple folks offered them rides. And Jill and I saw our share of old high school acquaintances. I thought I kept up a good front, but I was growing antsy by 12:35pm. I just wanted to get to my Grandparent's house so that we could eat lunch and get on our trip. It seemed like an eternity before we finally got to the car and got to the house.

-------------------------

By the time we got back to Big and Gramms' house it was nearly 1pm. Everyone went upstairs and changed out of their Sunday clothes into something more casual. When Ash emerged from her room, she had a pretty girl next door look in her pink cashmere sweater and Levi's. Gramm's had prepared a light Sunday lunch of sandwiches and chips and we all sat around and relaxed for a little while and ate.

When we finished it was getting close to 2:00pm. I winked at Ash at one point when no one was looking and I think she must have read my mind. "I think I'm going to hit the road Big. I wanna get to the cottage before dark."

"Oh, Ok Jim," he replied.

Jill chimed up, "Can you give me a ride to Amber's?" as she smiled nervously.

"Sure, you got your stuff." Big and Gramms were half paying attention as Gramms arranged things in the kitchen and Big continued reading the Sunday paper.

(Ash) - "I put it in the car yesterday. Let me go to the bathroom and get my pocketbook."

This was going off without a hitch. I went to Gramms and gave her a hug, "Thanks for letting us hang out over here the last few days."

"Wish you were around here all the time my Jimmy Boy," she replied as she kissed my cheek.

I went up to Big as he put down the paper, "I'll see you in a couple days. Thanks for all you do Big Daddy."

He reached for his wallet and pulled out a couple $100 Bills, "You have fun boy... and don't go getting hurt on no damn skis."

"I won't." I answered as I took the money and gave him a hug.

Ashley came down and gave her hugs and kisses and then we headed for the car. As we pulled out of the driveway, I smiled, "That was easier than I thought it would be. I have to admit I was nervous as shit."

Ash reached over and held my hand, "Honestly, I wasn't nervous at all. I thought I would be, but I was ready to go." Then she pulled up to my side and insisted on a kiss through her body language.

Her closeness stimulated me immensely as I thought about where we were headed. Before I knew it, we were a few miles outside of town, and on the highway that was the most direct route to the mountains. As we headed west, the sun shined brightly on its downward trajectory in the sky and reflected off the glistening snow. The amber hue of my sunglasses seemed to intensify the colors.

I was definitely aroused and was feeling that good kind of uncomfortable as I adjusted myself while attempting not to draw attention to my predicament. As we left our home county, there was the distance sign that showed we were 75 miles from our destination. Ashley spoke, "This is nice," as she sighed and slunk back in her seat.

In a déjà vu moment I thought back to giving my mother that ride home on Thanksgiving night... the paradox of having seen my Ashley together with that other guy and the anger I felt. And now it had all been explained away. Sure I was still a little unsettled about it, but I was at peace, because it was all on me. I owned the whole situation. The chickens that had come home to roost were all of my doing. As I glanced over at my sister, who seemed to be daydreaming, I thought about where I had seen that look before.

She certainly did look like a lot like a younger version of our mother.

Ash was sitting to my right in her bucket seat a foot away as we held hands in the center console. I didn't want to let go. "Babydoll, I wish we would have done this a long time ago."

She turned her head, though I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses, "Shhhh! Let's not think like that."

I felt a little emotional, "I'm truly so sorry for all the bad things that happened."

She closed up until I could feel the swell of her breasts pressing against my arm, "We've got now don't we?" And then she kissed my cheek again and we pecked one another's lips before she rested her head on my shoulder. I needed to concentrate on the road as I felt so many emotions and my body shivered.

-------------------------

An hour and a half later, we turned into the little town where the mountain cottage is located. We stopped at the grocery store to get a few things, before continuing to the cottage. It was nearly 4:30pm, when we got back in the car and started the final few miles of our journey.

Along the way, I thought about the plans for the evening. The plans were perfect and everything had fallen into place. I was overwhelmed as I reminisced, "It'll be nice to get to the house. It's been a while since I've been up here... a couple years."

Ashley stared into the distance, looking around, as we turned into the village where the cottage was located. "Yeah, I think that the last time I came up here was that Sunday, when we all came up here to eat lunch, when Big Daddy and Gramms were up here in August."

I pulled the car into the driveway and parked, leaning forward I placed a hand on Ash's thigh and stroked it, "Well, we're here. Let's go inside and turn the heat up and then I'll come back out and get our things."

I felt like a newlywed as we made our way up the path and inside. The house is a beautiful wooden structure that is sort of reset into the mountainside with a covered porch that runs all around it. The side where we parked is level to the house and leads up to the covered porch entry. The backside has full southern exposure and a balcony deck with the most beautiful view of the town below and the cities in the far distance.

It was definitely cold inside, but not ridiculously so. It wasn't going to take long to warm the place up. My grandfather has one of the local real estate people maintain the property. As I said, this property gets a lot of use from friends and associates of my Grandfather.

I went to the wall and turned the thermostat up to 70 degrees and then went to the fireplace in the living room and proceeded to build a fire with the wood and kindling that were neatly in place on the hearth.

Ashley excused herself to the bathroom as I made a couple trips back outside to gather our belongings. Long shadows had begun to settle into the evening as I walked down the pathway to the car. We weren't staying long, so we didn't have much besides the groceries and the overnight bags containing my suit I would be wearing this evening and whatever Ash had packed.

After walking back in with our groceries, Ash came along from the kitchen where she had poured us a couple of Cokes. She then asked, "Did you bring some weed?"

(Jim) - "Yeah... a little."

Ash smiled showing her pearly whites as she clasped her hands, "Oh goodie... can you roll one up?"

(Jim) - "I already have." I went over to my overnight and pulled my cigarette holder out and opened it up and pulled out one of the six joints that it retained inside. "Darlin, I'll let you have the honors," as I handed the joint and a lighter I pulled from the bag to Ash.

She lit it up and took a drag, inhaling it like a connoisseur before slowly exhaling the smoke through her mouth; she then passed the joint back to me. We smoked until half the joint was gone before Ash informed, "that's enough for now," and she came up and pecked me on the lips. "Are you ready for tonight?"

(Jim) - "Yes... Are you?"

"I am now," she beamed. "I'm going to head upstairs to the bedroom and get ready... I'm gonna need some time.

(Jim) - "OK Baby... I'm going to go get ready myself."

As Ashley headed upstairs to get ready, I grabbed my suit bag and headed to the guest bedroom. There's a main bathroom that I used for a little sponge bath and brush my teeth before changing clothes.

While I was in the guest room changing back into my navy blue suit, red tie, and brown wing tips that I had worn earlier to church, I shook my head, thinking of all of the memories that had led up to this moment. As I looked in the mirror, I thought about how the suit definitely made me look older. I was definitely a man now.

It took me 20 minutes to get dressed for the evening and then I headed downstairs. While I was downstairs, I arranged a playlist on the CD player in the living room for setting the mood for later in the evening. It was now dark outside and so I went around the lower level of the house and set the lights. When I finally had everything arranged, I sat on the sofa and lit the joint that we had half smoked and finished it off. Of course, the longer I waited the more anxious I became. There was basically nothing left to do other than to wait on Ash. I shuddered with nerves as I was forced to wait patiently for my lovely to emerge.

-------------------------

Finally, I heard the door to the master bedroom open and watched as Ash, stunning in her shimmering silver cocktail dress, walk down the steps towards me. I later learned that it was called a corset dress. It was form fitting, accentuating all of her curves and showing her beautiful legs covered by the neatest pair of gray lace up boots that came up just below her knees. The sheer stockings along with the boots would protect her lower body from the cold of the winter evening.

"My liebchin. You are so lovely... so beautiful... You know how special I want this night to be. You're so amazing... so special," I was compelled to express as I leaned in and tasted her ruby painted lips.

She paused for a moment, "Well, you look sharp as a tack in that suit."

I reached in the pocket of my blazer and pulled out the small jewel box that I was saving for a surprise. "Here, I bought this for you."

Ash had a surprised look on her face, "What is that?" she questioned as her eyes opened wide with surprise.

I held the box in my clutching left palm and proceeded to pull it open. Inside the box was a Diamond and Sapphire wedding ring that I had found at the pawn shop on Thursday when I had devised these plans. "Oh my God. It's beautiful. But why?"

"Well, you are my wife," I smiled.

Her eyebrows crinkled into a state of bewilderment at what I had just said. "Don't say that. You mustn't say that."

Well, I made the reservation under the name Jameson and I don't think they need to know that you are actually my sister.

A little perturbed, she mocked emphatically bobbing her head, "Yeah... they certainly don't need to know that."

I smiled as I took the ring from the box and slipped it on her finger. 'Wow,' I was amazed at how the ring fit perfectly. It was the first one that caught my eye and it had seemed like it would fit - little did I know how perfectly. I had slipped into Ash's room on that morning and grabbed one of her inexpensive rings from her dresser. I was a little worried about this $395 ring not fitting, but like everything else it was perfect.

"Are you ready to go? Our reservation is for 8pm." I asked.

Ash handed me her elegant gray trench coat and I helped bundle her up as she wrapped a black and white plaid scarf around her neck. The temperature on this clear winter night, in the mountains, was in the upper twenties and the stars were out in all their glory as we walked to the car.

I walked around the car with Ash and opened the door for her to get in. She thanked me as she sat and swung her legs into the floorboard, relaxing back as I walked around to get into the driver's side. Who wouldn't have noticed how magnificent she looked with her hair done up and her make up just right. She most definitely could be a model.

The restaurant where I had made reservations was only a couple miles away at the ski lodge. I pulled into the parking lot of the resort where the restaurant resided and parked. I walked around and opened the door for Ash to get out and felt overcome by a sense of pleasure that I was with the woman I loved in a setting made for a couple that belonged together.

As we entered the restaurant, I told the hostess that we had a "table for two for Jameson."

Before leading us to our table, the hostess asked, " 'Mrs. Jameson' would you like to check your coat." Ashley beamed a smile as though she were going to burst out laughing when the hostess said, "Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Jameson."

The food was exceptionally good. There were limited choices for the evening, but all sounded fabulous. First, they brought me a glass of Cabernet. Ash didn't chance ordering any, because she was still underage, but I would allow her some on occasion as the night continued on. The house salads were exquisitely fresh. I had the New Year's Eve special Surf and Turf consisting of a six ounce Filet Mignon, 8 ounce Lobster Tail, Potato Soufflé, and Asparagus. Ash had the Cedar Planked Salmon with Almond Rice Pilaf, and Haricot Verts. The meal finished off with dessert of our choice. Ash had a New York Cheesecake with Strawberries Grand Marnier and I had Bananas Foster, which they Flambéed at the table. There was a certain lover's anxiety in the air during the meal that gave the night a breathtaking edginess.

As dinner ended, Ash reached out her hand to mine, "This was perfect Jimmy." When she said that I felt all of my nervousness fall away.

Eventually the server came and we settled up the bill. The server brought her coat and as it was now getting close to 10pm, we made our way next door to the Resort's club where the New Year's Eve festivities had started to crank up to full throttle.

When we walked in, I paid the $50 cover charge and then one of the club's hostesses walked us to a table, which was one of several tables that surrounded a huge dance floor. It was definitely noisy as we sat and a lady server came and brought us a complimentary glass of Champagne.

House drinks were included with the cover. She didn't card , but Ashley did look very mature on this evening so I wasn't all that surprised.

We sat and sipped the initial glasses of bubbly as Ash effervesced, laughing and giggling and having a great time. Eventually she grasped my hand, "let's dance," as she pulled me from the booth and onto the dance floor. We had been together intimately many times now, but this would be our first official dance.

The band was playing a tune that had us dancing close together. As the tunes continued and the tempo slowed further, we found ourselves embracing until Ash had laid her head upon my shoulder. My hand naturally found a resting place upon the swell of her fine derriere. It felt so wonderful holding her in my arms, it seemed right to be in this moment, having a great time, here with my Babydoll.

The songs continued and the dance floor never emptied. We took a break and I had the server bring me Bourbon, while Ash sipped on some more champagne. At one point, we were sitting side-by-side as Ash looked seriously into my eyes, "Thank You for tonight," before delicately pressing her face to mine and tenderly kissing me. Then I felt her tongue slip between the creases of my lips. The drinks we had had loosened our inhibitions a bit. Ash moaned slightly as our tongues melded inside one another's mouths. We were oblivious to our surroundings as I pulled her closer.

Finally we made our way, as a happy couple, back to the dance floor. Eventually the music softened as the lead musician stepped up to the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen we've truly enjoyed being here with you this evening. It's almost midnight, we have some blasters if you'd like one. Five minutes to go. Happy New Year everyone."

As we stood together on the dance floor, a server came by and gave us our horn blasters. More couples crowded the dance floor until there was hardly any room to maneuver..

At 1 minute 'til, the lead singer with the band started the countdown... "50... 30... 20... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Olde Lang Sine began as I pulled Ash closer to me, lost in the moment, shutting out the world as we kissed. "I love you Jimmy, thank you for this wonderful evening."

"It's not over yet. Come on, Mrs. Jameson, we'll finish the dance and then let's head home." Ash nodded her head before resting it upon my chest. I palmed her tush knowing it was mine, swaying in time to the music. The other couples seemed to be as lost in the moment as we were, but there was no way they could have been more in love. We melded into one another, My senses were magnified by the essence of Ashley 's perfume as we rubbed against one another's bodies. I couldn't get enough of the heat of her body... so soft... so warm.

-------------------------

- After Midnight -

I helped Ash put her jacket on as we made our way to the parking lot. It was very cold outside, but it didn't bother me much, because I was so warm on the inside.

"I do believe my date has gotten me a little tipsy," Ash volunteered as I walked around and slid into the driver's side of the car after securing her in her seat.

"Just go with it Baby. Just enjoy the evening. Just let go. Don't hold back." I gently kissed her lips. "Tonight you are mine, my wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman, and I hope you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you. I don't want to think about anything else... I don't want you to think about anything else... I am yours... You are mine..."

Ashley nodded her head and then cuddled closer to my side, resting her head against my shoulder. It wouldn't be long now 'til we were back at the house and alone for the evening.

Finally, I pulled the car into the driveway and parked it just as the heat had started to kick in good. I reached over and turned Ash's chin until we were face to face, eye to eye, "... To us...". Leaning in, I kissed her soft lips for what seemed like an eternity. Finally we stopped, realizing it would be better to continue inside. Hastily, I made my way out of the car and walked around to open the passenger door allowing Ash to make her exit.