Babydoll Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held hands as we made our way down the path to the entrance door. I leaned in for another kiss before opening the door and letting Ash enter before me, then I quietly closed the front door. I couldn't believe how horny I was at this moment.

Ash was quiet as we entered the living room. I walked over to the stereo and started the tracklist I had set up earlier and as the music began I walked up to Ashley and reached out my hand, "May I have another dance."

The music was slow and sensuous as I embraced Ash and enveloped her. My hands roamed all over her as we danced. My cock stood at full mast pressed between us.

(Ashley) - "Jimmy ..."

(Jimmy) - "I love you Ash... with my whole heart. I want you... I need you"

"Hmmm," she sighed as she looked deeply into my eyes. There was heavy tension for a moment as I took a deep breath before taking her lips; kissing her tenderly.

Ash pulled back... " You're right. We just need to let go and enjoy the moment." As she graced my cheek with her hand and smiled further exclaiming... "This is so hot."

I moved forward again as our mouths greedily accepted one another's desires. We kissed and swayed as we danced in the center of the floor to Lionel Richie and Diana Ross crooning "Endless Love". Slowly we swayed in this stupid, mind boggling and at times heart breaking love. Why did this have to be, I thought. Why did this woman hold this spell over me and why did I screw it up. Why? Why? Why? as we swayed together... kissing together... sharing together... but we have tonight... We would always have tonight...

We finally found our way to the sofa, where we gently lowered ourselves... sitting together... kissing... Ash running her hands through my hair... mine resting on the swell of her waist, chest to chest as I pulled her to me.

Finally "Silly Love Song" flowed through the air as Ash sighed, "Oh, Jimmy... Come with me."

We headed up the stairs as I felt I was drowning in the swell of my lust filled libido.

Overwhelmed from desire and anticipation, my balls ached and my cock pulsed as I thought about where we were headed. We were both letting go of reality and living in the moment where fantasy was to be our destiny.

When we got to the top of the steps Ash hesitated and shook her head, "I'm not ready for bed yet. I want you to go warm up the Jacuzzi and I'll be there in a few."

As disappointed as I was that the climax of the evening would have to wait. I did as I was told, watching as Ash walked forward into the Master Bedroom and closed the door behind her.

-------------------------

When I entered the room where the Jacuzzi was, I turned on the lights and then the water to fill the tub and set the controls that maintain the heat and the jets. Next, I went back and set the lights just right and turned the stereo intercom on that played the music from downstairs.

I then hustled downstairs and grabbed one of the bottles of Champagne I had bought earlier and placed in the refrigerator to chill. I grabbed a couple flutes and headed back upstairs to the back corner room of the loft and the Jacuzzi tub.

I opened the champagne and filled the flutes setting them and the bottle on the side of the tub. Now I was ready to enter the tub, so I undressed and folded my nice clothes and put them on a shelf in the closet. In my nude state and arousal, my cock bobbled as I walked back over to the Jacuzzi and slowly entered the heat water until I was completely submerged. I then slid to the corner of the tub and relaxed back into the built in seat and took a sip of my champagne awaiting the arrival of my princess.

I was growing impatient as my sister entered the room. What I saw was one of the most delicious sights of my life. She was wearing this t-shirt, an erotic t-shirt, white with babydoll pink large print, it read "I Fuck on First Dates." She also had a white g-string thong on. There was a definite sultry look about her as she had let her hair down.

She seemed to be enjoying showing herself off in this moment... confident in knowing that I thought she was the most beautiful thing on earth.. knowing my desire for her... knowing my addiction to her.

I tried to keep my eyes on her face, but it was no use. I couldn't help my eyes roaming as the vision engulfed me. I ogled the white cotton covered tits protruding before me. My god they looked so full, round, and feminine.

She smiled brightly, "You like?"

I subconsciously affirmed, "Baby. You are the hottest thing on earth."

"I made it myself.. ," She effervesced as she moved forward towards to the edge of the jetted tub nodding, "So you're gonna get your way again hmmm?"... she dipped a toe into the warm water before stepping in and sitting on the edge and slowly sliding into the heated water. "Oh you got us some champagne," she giggled as she picked up the flute and took a long, luxurious sip before setting it back down.

"I'm certainly enjoying this." I acknowledged, as I inhaled deeply enjoying my state of arousal, sitting in a Jacuzzi with the woman I loved the most, in a moment I would never forget.

She sat at an angle in the corner of the Jacuzzi to the left of me for a few seconds before further sliding until she was completely submerged in the water. Finally she arose, pulling herself back up out of the water. Her nipples protruded completely through the gauzy fabric of the wet t-shirt as her areola shined through on full display. She then floated back to her neutral corner and took another drink of the champagne, seeming to relax with thoughts to herself.

We sat silently for a few minutes, neither of us speaking, but both enjoying more champagne. I was practically gawking at the voluptuous vixen sitting across from me.

"So you like what I'm wearing?" she said with her eyes closed and speaking in a dead serious tone as she continued inclining in the soothing water.

I answered shaking my head incredulously, "Of course. You're amazing... you always look so fucking amazing."

She opened her eyes gazing my way, grinning, before closing them again and resting her head back. I couldn't help feeling my stiff cock as I involuntarily wrapped my hand around it and gave it a few tugs before letting go.

Ash fidgeted in her seat adjusting the t-shirt, which was suctioned against her torso. She didn't say anything. She just adjusted herself and continued enjoying the rushing water of the jetted tub. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she turned and faced me. I tried to act like I didn't notice, but up until then I had been enamored by her every move and I'm sure that she knew.

Finally, she playfully splashed some water towards me , "Jimmy?"

I looked her way, smiling as she floated right up to me, staring intently. Then she slowly put one leg on either side of me, which made me involuntarily slide forward in the seat as she came forward onto my lap.. My sister's naked bottom was now resting on my upper thighs. She put her arms around my neck, pulling herself up into me until her bountiful breasts splayed fully against my chest as she came forward to kiss me.

Pulling back, she gazed into my eyes smiling, "Hi there." Settling back upon my thighs, she reached down and grabbed my cock giving me a quick tug. She shifted her ass until her legs enclosed fully around my waist, pushing my cock straight up between our nude bellies. "You like?"

"Yes," I could barely answer before she came down to kiss me again.

Ash glided along my bloated staph, while the crown pressed between the skin of our bellies creating a wicked electric friction that made me shiver. She began moving her hips so that she was floating all over my engorged rod. We continued making out as she whispered "You are such a bad boy always having your way with me."

My thumbs found the straps of her g-string as I palmed the upper globes of the fleshy bottom. Ash's firm ass always had me mesmerized. Her smooth thighs bumped against my lap as she danced a semi-nude Lambada above me. Slowly I slid my hands down until I was cupping her cheeks up, squeezing them, as I assisted in her accentuated movements above me. She didn't say a word as she rubbed hard against my erection.

Her hands had moved down until they now were along my side grasping the edges of the hot tub. Finally she leaned back holding still, reaching down to the bottom of her soaked t-shirt, which had risen to her midriff, and tugged it up and over her head tossing it from the tub. It made an obvious splat as it hit the ceramic floor a few feet away. Leaning forward mashing into me, she placed her head on my shoulder while wriggling in a sexy submissive hug, "This feels so good... so good."

Her hips found a rhythm as she grinded into my lower torso; her pillowy breasts feeling wonderful as they stuck to my chest. "AHHH," she moaned as she picked up the pace moving against me. "Ohhh," We pushed and pulled in unison matching stroke for stroke as my one eyed monster below did everything it could to find a way around the Ash's cloth covering and into her honey dew.

Suddenly, she trembled above and pulled back, standing on shaky legs. She seemed out of breath as the water cascaded down her body, "Oh my, Oh my," she chanted as her hands went to her chest and she worked to regain her composure; our eyes locked together in lust, a connection like I had never experienced with anyone else before.

After a few moments, I reached forward and grabbed her hips, while turning her and lowering her to my lap in the warm jetting water, "Just relax Baby... just relax back into me." As she sat in my lap, she turned at such an angle that she could drape her left arm over my shoulders. "Everything's good Baby... Everything's alright... just relax"...

She was just so soft... hot, silky smooth... as we caressed one another in the steamy water stirring around us.

She moved forward, dancing in my lap, moving her hands over her body. Here I was again with this gorgeous being... holding her... feeling her... enjoying her.

My cock was trapped between us as her pussy rubbed up and down the shaft. What an amazing feeling , as I continued to lose conscious control. I pulled her back so that I could devour her lips. She reciprocated as our tongues intertwined. Her hips shimmied now with my bloated staph gliding between her glorious buns bringing us both towards a climax. I didn't want this to end until I was inside her. I wanted to cum with her. I wanted to cum inside her. To feel her heated juices gush with my own.

I placed my index finger inside the string that ran down the crevice of her buns and began to pull, so that I could gain access; but Ash moved in such a way that it closed off my attempts to proceed. She looked back at me with nothing but pure animal lust in her glazed eyes. "Not here... Let's get out of here," she said literally grabbing my cock and leading me back to the master bedroom.

We didn't even bother to shut down the tub or towel off or close the door. Our bodies were dripping wet as we entered the room, she turned towards me once again. Her pendulous breast stood out like headlights on full display with protruding nipples extending from her large areolas.

Ash was such a cock tease, but in a good way. She relished the effect she had on me as she pressed close and put her arms around my neck. Our tongues once again danced in fornication as we embraced. My hands massaged her lower back and roamed down the soft, fleshy globes of her fine behind.

"This way Baby... I want you this way," I know Ash was wondering what I was doing as I leveraged her around. My hands held her tiny waist and slightly lifted her as my cock lined up perfectly with the entrance of her pussy. I pulled that g-string once again, uncovering the tiny cloth that covered the pouty lips of her sweet labia. When the crown of my phallus nudged her entrance, she shuddered in ecstasy, sliding down until I was impaled deep inside her.

Ash swooned, as I caught her, allowing her to take us to the floor. She lost herself in an orgasmic bliss. As we lay upon the sheepskin rug below, I massaged her lower back and bottom as she spasmed and contracted down from her climax. After a few moments, she settled down and caught her breath. Her juices flowed between us as I innately thought that nothing was finer than the ass splayed before me.

"You're incredible Baby," I told her. "You don't know how much I think about you." I murmured as I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She regained her composure as she turned her head back grinning and gazing at me all starry eyed.

I reached over and began slowly rolling the panties of nothingness off her ass and down her legs until I cast them to God knows where. I repositioned myself, with my hands to her sides, above her as she turned to a prone state. I glided my turgid cock through the channel of her lower back and the crevice of the swell of her ass. After a few undulations, I tipped the crown of my phallus until it reentered her soppy love.

She was ultra sensitive as I reentered her and slowly, deliberately began pushing and pulling in and out of her sweetness - so deliciously delicate and sticky - thrusting in and out and in and out, going deeper with each stroke as she spread herself wider and wider allowing me more and more access. The walls of her velvet tunnel clung to every vein of my manhood as she began to rock back against me. She had passed her orgasmic haze and it was obvious that she was now ready to continue towards our mutual fulfillment.

My hands found her hips and naturally pulled her to her knees. I started to pump into her like an animal. The room filled with the sounds of her moans and wet slaps as my pelvis smacked her backside over and over and over. It may have only been for a few moments, but it seemed like forever.

I was banging, as I reached forward, pressing her down with my torso. My arms barred against the floor, as I pressed my nose into her damp hair, smelling it's essence. Her chest was now against the floor, with her ass positioned high giving me complete access.

"Your pussy was made for me," I exalted as I continued to impale her... feeling that wonderfully wicked friction of her molten pussy as it slathered my cock... Squeezing it... Kneading it.

"Ahhh god, ohhh fuck, FUCK ME," she yammered, "I'm in love with you... I love you Jimmy." She aggressively threw her pussy back and gyrated against my cock, trembling as she churned my cock. Our deep breaths filled the room. No words needed to be spoken.

I started thrusting into her faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm approaching. Our sounds reverberated in my mind, turning me on beyond belief. The excitement over came me, "I'm going to cum... I'm going to... cum... ahhh, " my libido gushed my seed inside my sister's loving womb, as our bodies melded together in unison... skin on skin, sweat-on-sweat, one-on-one... as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me, thrusting deep one last time. I had cum as hard as I ever remember.

Finally, I fell to her side, where we lay in a stupor for a while. Eventually, we both got up and settled down into bed. As we lay nude under the covers, we snuggled into one another, Ash exhaustedly sighed, "This is so wrong," pausing momentarily, "but nothing's ever felt so right." We nuzzled our heads into the pillow and laid face-to-face, finishing off the night off with blissful kisses.