All Comments on 'BabySitter Fill In'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

she looked out and saw her brother but was sad to hear about his sister? is his sister not her sister?why did he think it was ok for him to spank her and fuck her like they had done it before after getting pissed that she flirted with her the guy at the bar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a damn rape story

It was uninteresting, non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Marie is the normal baby-sitter. Peter is Marie's brother, not Jan's.

AshsonAshsonover 10 years agoAuthor

This was supposed to be in the nonconsent section.

Someone decided to post it elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It didn't make any sense.

Just to many questions at the end which in turn made it a major turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And, which one is older?

Both are said to be: the brother in the first paragraph and later the sister!!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * *

You marked sitter - brother for the tags.

I'm guessing the moderator quick read them as

Sister - Brother.....

add a part two with him relaying what happened

to his curious Mother or Sister or both when he

gets home, They may want a spanking as well?

Then it will fit in the right category......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

not erotic, not sexy, not even written with even a nod at proof-reading, so just ended-up confused, unerotic and curiously unsexy. This is not erotica, but then I think all non-con is not erotica, it's fetish garbage, so go post this twaddle on fet-life or somewhere else the weirdo's and losers with their scat, dog, piss and pony crap read and don't clutter up the place the grown-ups use...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple, clever, a fun read

This must have been edited and moved since the other comments because it was in "nonconsent" and it fits there perfectly. I thought it was clever and well done--character descriptions avoided my pet peeves of listing cup size and inches tall/around, the pace was great and never felt bogged down or too quick, and the ending was cute. Screw the other comments...nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous