All Comments on 'BabySitter Tempting'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From all the babysitters out there.

Please stop. You can't write. This was awful. Pick on someone else.

abingtonabingtonabout 9 years ago
Not to bad

Actually, I did not think this story was half bad. In fact, quite good really. Thank you Ashton

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
One

of your better ones. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

and actually you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Learn anatomy.

The hymen isn't a thing. Not like that it isnt, not for most girls. Go educate yourself and try again.

devilgirlxviidevilgirlxviiabout 9 years ago
Anatomy

I know for one speaking from a women's perspective. That there is indeed a hymen and it hurts like a bitch when our virginity is taken. I don't know whether that anonymous commenter is female or male but either way the hymen is real and just the way that this author described!

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaabout 9 years ago
ha!

I can tell you personally the hymen is real, it is a thin membrane that blocks access, most women take their own to avoid a man doing it. We girls hear rumors of boy's viciousness in sex and we'd rather take it ourselves. Now, this was hilarious and very funny. Despite what happened to her she made them all scared shitless for eliciting her rape at the end. If anything else she should call the cops on all of them. Co-conspirators go to jail too you know. It is good she made them all scared of what could happen at least. Amazing story, I hope to hear more about this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting Ending!

Taking that little bit of triumph away from the wives at the end was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Ending

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge is a never ending cycle

While Patti was being taken by Rob in front of the vengeful wives for teasing their husbands, I was waiting for her to to decide that she was going to lure each of their husbands into the sack for a bit of revenge for herself. She was well aware that her babysitting days were over in that town, so she'd have to create a devious scheme to bed each of their husbands. Food for a sequel?

Good job Ashson !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous