BabySitter Tempting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

With that prompt taking effect, I started moving, humping my bottom and pushing toward Rob when his cock came charging in. It was odd, but that little movement seemed to empower me. I was no longer a helpless victim being ravished by a man. I was a partner, having sex with a willing male. (And boy was he ever willing.)

In very short order I was panting hard, humping along just as fast as I could, determined to keep up with Rob no matter what he did. The strange feeling of his cock moving inside me was still there, but it had changed from unknown and threatening, to still unknown, but becoming known and interesting.

It wasn't just that his cock was in me and moving, it was what that movement was doing to me. Heat was rising inside me and his cock was causing it. I now knew why women got wet when there was a cock around. It was to damp down the fires so you didn't burst into flames.

I was travelling smoothly, working with Rob, getting smoothly and comprehensively fucked, and, I'll admit it, I was finding the whole thing hellaciously exciting. I was vaguely wondering whether I should have taken up a husband or two when they offered to educate me. (Still glad I didn't. Who want's someone else's man?)

Things seemed to kick up a notch when Rob reached around and grabbed my breasts. They'd been bouncing around wildly under the hammering I'd been getting. There's a question for you. My bottom stung when it got spanked. Why wasn't my mound stinging, because Rob's groin was hitting it hard enough and often enough to count as a pussy spanking?

Whatever, Rob had my breasts, his hands mauling them, squeezing them, teasing the nipples. Somehow or other his attentions were making them feel heated and excited, and that excitement was trickling down through me, merging with the heat and excitement emanating from my groin.

Any squeals I was giving now were purely from excitement. I was being flooded with sensation upon sensation, not knowing where it was all going but quite happy to take the journey.

Rob seemed to take a firmer hold of my breasts, holding them steady for a moment. Or maybe he was holding me steady, because he started really driving into me. All of a sudden I couldn't keep up. His cock was apparently dancing all over the place and things were boiling and so was I and I was screaming and climaxing while Rob was ejaculating inside me, and I could feel his seed in me.

Afterwards Amy shepherded me through to the bathroom so I could get cleaned up and dressed. When I came out the women were looking at me, smirking.

"Well, now you know what you've bee tempting all this time, Patti," said Marie, a gloat in her voice.

"Indeed I do," I agreed. "I wonder if he made me pregnant."

There was dead silence and all the smirks had been wiped clean.

"I was a virgin," I pointed out, "and as such I had no need to use the pill for contraception. Didn't notice Rob putting on a condom, either, and it is the right time of the month. It'll be an interesting wait until we find out, won't it?"

Satisfied that I had the last word, and they all had the last worry, I gathered up my things and sauntered out the front door, smiling. I, at least, wasn't worried about pregnancy. While I hadn't needed the pill for contraception I did use it to regulate my periods and contraception naturally followed on. Ha! Let then sweat.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12