Babysitting Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tensed up as I felt the button let go and he went to the next one. I looked down and saw my smooth stomach in plain view as the fourth button opened. My lace blue bra was out for anyone to see. My breasts were big for my little body but they were also very firm. I wore a bra more out of modesty than a need for support. It was pretty but very light and thin. I knew my nipples were probably pressing the light material. I sat up and tried to stay strong. I could get out of this, I needed to stay calm and try to think of something.

The hand went around the table and everyone else tossed their cards in. Tommy did not and looked at Billy.

"I think you are bluffing, my friend." He said and tossed another bill.

"Lay our cards down, sweetie." Billy said to me and I did.

"Pair of tens." Billy said.

Tommy smiled and laid his cards down. I saw he had two kings and two fives. He swept all the money towards him without saying a word. Jimmy grabbed all the cards and started to shuffle.

"Billy, please, what do you want?" I turned my head and whispered.

"Baby, we just want to play some cards, that's all. I know the Johnsons will not be back until morning so we have all night. If you relax you may enjoy yourself." He whispered in my ear.

"No, Billy, you guys have to leave." I said as another set of tears ran down my cheeks.

"In time, sweetie, in time. Now let's see what we have this time." He said.

I looked down to see cards in front of us. I picked them up and looked up. All of the guys were holding their cards and staring at my chest. I pulled my arms in a little to block the view and spread Billy's cards out. I noticed he had three jacks.

"I will open." Billy said.

He reached down and pulled on the next button. It was the last one that was outside of my jeans. The others were tucked in.

"We'll start with ten." Billy said.

Three of the guys tossed bills in the pot. Tommy tossed his cards in. I saw Jimmy pick up the deck.

"How many baby?" Billy asked.

"Two." I said in a soft voice.

"That a girl, now you are getting it. Which ones?" He said.

I pulled out the other cards, leaving the three jacks. I tossed them to Jimmy. He dealt two cards and slid them to me. I picked them up. It was a five and a king.

"Nice draw, sweetie, now we kick some ass." Billy said.

"Big talk, hot shot. Make a bet." Jimmy said with a chuckle.

"We will bet twenty." Billy said and pulled my shirt out of my pants.

He undid the last two buttons and now my shirt was wide open. I saw all the guys staring at my chest, I didn't look down. Kirk laughed and tossed in a twenty dollar bill.

"I will call that and raise you another twenty." Kirk said and tossed another bill.

The other three guys groaned and tossed their cards in.

"Well, well, baby, what should we do? It seems Kirk over there thinks he can beat us. Do you think he can beat us, baby girl?" Billy said loudly.

I just sat there and didn't say anything, I felt myself start to tremble. Billy was silent for a moment.

"Baby, you are going to have to put the cards down for a minute." He said.

I paused for a second and then realized he was sliding my shirt off my arms. I put the cards down and he pulled my shirt completely off. I shivered as I felt the breeze hit my bare skin. I took a deep breath.

"Ok, so if the buttons were worth ten, I am thinking the entire shirt has to be at least forty." Billy said.

A couple of the guys nodded and make grunting noises but they looked to Kirk. He was sitting back, holding his cards in a small stack and looking at Billy.

"So you want to raise me again?" Kirk said.

"Yep, what do you say?" Billy said.

Kirk slowly nodded his head and Billy tossed my shirt into the pile of money. I was scared now, I knew where this was going but I could not think of a clean way out. I thought about just getting up and running but I had the twins upstairs and then I saw my daddy's face as he watched his baby girl masturbating. I sat still and thought.

"However, hot shot, I will call your clothing and raise you forty." Kirk said and tossed a wad of bills into the middle.

The guys all shuffled in their seats and a few oohs and ahhs spread around. They were all looking at Billy. I turned around to see him smiling. I moved my head back and forth, pleading with my wet eyes. He cocked his head and put a pouty look on his face.

"Kirk, we will call your forty." Billy said, looking right at me as he said it.

I felt his hands move around me and then felt him pulling at the front clasp of my bra. I moved my arms in and pressed on his hands.

"Boys, you have no idea how special this will be, you are about to see the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen in my life and you know I have seen a few. They are not the biggest in school but they are absolutely perfect. Baby, please move your arms." He said, staring at me.

I was openly crying now and trying to plead with him. He did not show any change in his face and I moved my arms a little. I felt the clasp let go and my bra snapped open. I turned my head to see all the guys looking at me. I felt the cool air hit my breasts and felt him sliding my bra off my arms. I moved my arm and he slid it off and tossed it into the middle. I tried to keep my arms in front but I knew they could see plenty. I felt a tear hit the top of my right breast.

"We call." Billy said.

Kirk laid his cards down and I saw three Aces looking at me. I knew we had lost. I laid the cards down and the table issued numerous guy sounds.

"Nice hand, bubba" Billy said and high-fived Kirk as he scooped up all the money and clothing.

"I need another beer. Baby girl, jump up and get everyone another beer. Also, I think we should class up this party a little, get us some glasses." Billy said and tapped my leg.

I sat there for a minute and then turned my head to him.

"Move." He said in a soft but stern voice.

I jumped up and felt my breasts jiggle a little. I had always been proud of them. They were not the largest as Billy said but they were large enough. They were a C cup and perfectly formed. They sat high on my chest even without a bra. My nipples were small and pink. Billy always said they were the cutest he had ever seen. Cute or not, the cool air had them rock hard and sticking straight out. I tried my best to hold an arm across them.

I moved to the fridge and pulled out four beers. I put the beers down on the counter and got four glasses out of the cupboard. I put a glass and beer in front of each guy. They stared at my breasts as I moved around. I stood next to Billy like a puppy my arms crossed across my chest.

"Baby, you need to be a good waitress and pour the beers." He said.

I huffed and then opened his beer and began to pour it in his glass, leaning over the table slightly. I jumped as I felt Billy move my arm away from my chest and his hand touch my right breast. He paused and I continued to pour. He squeezed it softly and pinched my nipple. I felt my young breasts hanging free.

"Aren't they perfect guys?" Billy said and continued to squeeze as I poured.

"They are sweet." Jimmy said.

"Yes, very nice." Tommy said.

I finished pouring Billy's beer and stood up. He pulled his hand away and I moved over to Kirk. I popped his beer and began to pour. I flinched again as Kirk reached up and grabbed my breast. His hand was bigger and rougher than Billy's. I tried to pour faster as he manipulated my young breast. I finished pouring his beer and moved quickly away. I did not get a reprieve as the guys took the lead from Kirk and Billy and played with my breasts as I poured their beers. I felt like a piece of meat.

I returned to Billy's side. He was smiling up at me.

"You are so beautiful." He said to me.

I crossed my arms again and just stood there as he turned to the table to pick up his cards. I saw he had crap again as none of his cards matched. I saw Jimmy toss a bill in the middle.

"Oh, we will call that one." Billy said quickly.

He turned and grabbed the waist of my pants and pulled me closer. He looked up into my eyes and then popped the snap on my jeans. He turned back around and the rest of the guys played. Two of them tossed money in.

I looked around to see if I could get any ideas. I could not let this go much farther, things were already way out of hand but they were going to get way worse. I was thinking of all my options and must have started daydreaming. I was brought back to reality as Billy pulled the zipper down on my jeans. My panties were partially visible now. They were white with little blue flowers on them. They were really little girl panties, I was still small enough to shop in the Juniors department and I loved how cute the stuff was. I took another deep breath and tried to stay calm to think.

Bobby tossed a handful of bills into the middle and the other two guys immediately dropped their cards. Billy held onto his and I looked down and saw he did have two pairs, threes and fours. He was rubbing his forehead and looking at Bobby.

"Hmm, buddy, let me see. Do you have what it takes to beat me?" Billy said.

He thought for another moment and then blurted out.

"Oh hell, you only live once. Baby, take off those pants." Billy said without turning his head.

I was stunned. I stood there, everyone was staring at me. I felt my hands move down and then stop. I couldn't do it. The tears picked up again. I saw Billy turn slowly around. His eyes were not soft, they were angry.

"Now!" He said through clenched teeth.

I sobbed and pushed down on the waistband of my pants. I felt them slide off my hips and then onto my thighs. I pushed them down and stepped out of each leg. I held them out to Billy. He took them and tossed them onto the table.

"Thank you, sweetie, very nice." He said and looked up and down my body.

I felt the cool breeze again and a shiver went through me. I folded my arms again and felt my stiff little nipples. Billy turned around and laid his cards down. Bobby laid his down and he had three queens. He yelped and scooped the table clean. He put my pants on his shoulders, the legs draped across his front.

I thought my night could not get any worse but it did quickly. I heard a cry from upstairs and I whipped my head around to listen. Another cry, one of the girls were up. I turned quickly back to Billy with questioning eyes. He smiled at me.

"You better get up there quick before she wakes the other one." Billy said.

"I can't go up there like this." I said.

"Sure you can baby girl, they are just babies, it's not like they can tell their parents or anything. Just be careful you don't get those boobs anywhere near their mouth. I am not sure you are ready for that." He said and laughed.

The guys laughed with him and I stood fuming. I looked at them and then turned towards the stairs. I ran to them and then stopped, my breasts bouncing. I felt a surge of power and strength. I turned back and walked to the table.

"No." I said.

Billy turned slowly and looked at me. I saw a little hesitation in his eyes for a split second.

"I cannot go upstairs like this. I don't care what you do." I said, looking Billy straight in the eyes.

I heard Billy let out a slow breath and stare at me.

"Okay, baby, you seem very determined. You can ask Kirk if he would like to let you borrow your shirt." Billy said.

I turned to Kirk and he was smiling a little but he was obviously nervous.

"Kirk, can I borrow my shirt?" I said, matter-of-factly.

He handed it to me and I slid it on quickly. I buttoned all the buttons that were left and then turned to run up the stairs. I took them two steps at a time. My breasts were flying wildly under my loose shirt as I scrambled up but I felt much better. I ran into the twin's room and scooped up the crying one. I held her to my chest and she calmed down immediately. I felt her bottom and I could tell she was wet. I laid her down and changed her diaper quickly.

I picked her back up and sat in the rocker. She snuggled against my chest and I felt myself calming down. I had held my ground and they had backed down. Maybe I could just stay up here. That was stupid, I couldn't stay here all night and then how would I explain to the Johnsons. Sorry, Mrs. Johnson, but I was just playing a friendly game of strip poker with five guys. Yeah, that would fly real well.

I heard her slow breathing and I looked down to see her asleep again. I stood slowly and laid her back in her crib. I walked out quietly and moved down the stairs. I stopped before I got to the bottom and sat down. I put my head in my hands and tried to think. I heard the guys in the other room.

"Man, she is smoking hot. I can't believe she is just going along with all this." One of them said.

"I know, those tits are special, you were right Billy. They are the best I have ever seen." Another spoke up.

"Told you guys and don't worry, she may hesitate a little at first but she will do whatever we want her to. You guys ready for a long night?" Billy responded.

I felt my body tighten up and I was frozen. I realized how stupid I was but it just hit me that they planned to take this all the way. Was I going to lose my virginity to five guys in one night? I felt anger hit me and I almost jumped up and screamed at them to leave. Then another thought hit me. I saw my daddy crying as he looked at the pictures. I saw everyone at school looking at me as I walked down the hall. I felt my eyes water, I was stuck, Billy was right. I had no choice, I could not let him put those pictures out so I was going to have to go along with whatever he wanted me to do. MY only hope was to plead with him to not do this, maybe I could persuade him before it was too late. I took a deep breath and went back into the room.

"Welcome back, baby, all well up there?" Billy asked as he popped another beer.

"Yes." I said and walked over to the table.

"Wonderful, now hand Kirk's property back over to him and let's get busy." He said and then swallowed a large mouthful of beer.

I unbuttoned my shirt slowly as the guys all watched. I felt so cheap, I was basically showing everyone my tits again. I took a deep breath and slipped the shirt off and tossed it to Kirk. It hit his head and the guys laughed.

Billy sat back down and the cards were dealt again. Everyone picked up their cards and Billy slid his chair back and patted his lap. I moved over and sat in his lap. He slid closer and I picked up his cards. Of course, he had crap again. Like it mattered, I thought. Money was being tossed out.

"Ok, guys, I am all in this hand." Billy said and laughed.

The guys laughed and two of them tossed their cards in. Jimmy and Bobby took cards along with Billy and now he had two eights. Jimmy tossed his cards in when Bobby threw some money. Everyone looked at Billy. He laid his cards down and then Bobby laid down three tens.

"Damn, lost again. You believe that baby?" Billy said and grabbed both of my breasts.

"Well, you know what happens now. It seems that Bobby has won your panties. You need to jump up and pay the boy." Billy said.

He jiggled my breasts, squeezed my nipples and then slid his chair back. He slapped my bare leg softly and I stood up. Everyone was staring. I was getting numb at this point so I just reached down and pushed my panties off my hips. They slid down my legs and gathered at my ankles. My virgin pussy was now visible to everyone for the first time ever. I lifted them up with my right leg and tossed them at Bobby.

"Holy shit, look at that. She is slick like a baby." Jimmy said.

I blushed. I had never liked hair down there so I did shave it every time I shaved my legs. The last time had been this morning.

"Baby girl, you were holding out on me. I didn't know you were a shaver." Billy said.

He reached out and touched me on the thigh. He ran his hand up and cupped my pussy. I shuddered. No one had ever touched me there except my doctor. He ran his fingers along both lips.

"Smooth as a baby." He said and pulled back.

The guys all laughed.

"Ok, baby, now it gets serious. You see, you are out of collateral. We are going to play one hand and you are the prize. Now, get up here and get into the pot." He said and stood up, holding out his hand.

I looked at him and he cocked his head towards the table. I took his hand and he helped me step on the chair and then onto the table. He sat back down as I stood in the middle of the table. I looked down and saw all the guys looking up at me. I felt like a complete idiot as I stood there naked.

"Pretty toes, baby." Billy said and ran his fingers across my foot.

My toes were cute and the nails were painted pink. I had done those too this morning so they were perfect. He continued to rub my feet as the guys pushed all the cards to him.

"Ok, guys, time to play. One hand for all the marbles." Billy said and shuffled the cards.

I saw him deal them all out and everyone took cards. I felt so stupid standing in the middle of the table naked while they played a hand of cards. How did this happen? The night had started so nice and now what was I going to have to do? I was past crying, I was just trying to figure out how to get through the night. They all drew cards and then Billy asked everyone to lay down. I looked around and then saw Billy lay down four aces. He let out a loud whoop and jumped out of his chair.

He reached up to me and I took his hand. I stepped down onto the chair and then the floor. Billy sat down in front of me and looked up at me. He was smiling an evil smile.

"Baby girl, time to get serious now." He said and opened his pants.

I was frozen and didn't know what he wanted me to do.

"Baby, get on your knees." He said and motioned to the floor.

I paused a second as a new set of tears made their way down my cheeks. I knelt slowly and put my hands on his knees.

"Jennifer Thomas, I want you to suck my dick." He said to me.

I looked at his face blurry through my tears. He was serious and I took a deep breath. I reached and pulled his underwear out and reached in to grab him. His dick, or did they call it a cock, was hard in my small hand. I could feel the heat coming off of him. I ran my hand up and down the length slowly. He seemed really long but it was the first dick/cock I had ever seen much less touched. I looked at it closer and saw the veins pulsing along the sides. Yes, it was a cock, for some reason that word better described the stiff piece of meat I held in my small hand. I wasn't sure what to do next so I leaned in and kissed the head. I heard him moan and touch the back of my head. I opened my mouth and he pushed down on my head. I felt him slide into my mouth. He tasted salty and hot.

It seemed like there was a lot in my mouth but I could see there was still quite a bit left. I tried to get more in but I felt myself start to gag and I pulled back. I slid up and down on him a few times. I was trying to remember the things the girls talked about at school. Most of my friends had done this and a few of them were self-proclaimed experts. I, obviously, was not but I thought if I did a good enough job I could maybe end the night with this. I felt a small glimmer of hope and I opened my mouth wider.

"Use that sweet tongue, girl." I heard Billy say.

I swirled my tongue around the head and he moaned. I started moving more and sucking on him. The thought hit me again that if I could make him cum maybe I could save myself. I slid as much in my mouth as I could and then ran my tongue down the side as I pulled off slowly. I heard him groan again and felt pressure on the back of my head.

"Oh baby you are amazing." He said in a trembling voice and then he gasped.

A blast of warm liquid hit my tongue and I realized he was cumming in my mouth. I coughed and pulled back and the second blast hit me right between the eyes. I pulled back farther and he dribbled more cum down my chest. I swallowed what was left in my mouth and cleared my throat. It was slimy and tasted weird. I felt him shrinking quickly in my hand I felt that little glimmer of hope grow.