Babysitting Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him high five Bobby and then Jimmy handed him a beer. He popped the top and took a deep drink, still fucking me. He didn't break rhythm as he pumped in and out and drank his beer. I closed my eyes and just let him fuck me, I was tired and did not have the strength to fight anymore. He lasted quite a while and then I felt him cum again. He pulled out and moved away.

I felt hands touch my legs and turn me back onto my back. My body flopped over, unable to resist. My legs were lifted and spread and another cock entered me. I saw Jimmy ripping into me again. He also lasted a while before he added his two cents into my worn pussy.

I laid there as Bobby and Tommy took their second turns with me. They both stayed between my legs way longer than before and each deposited more seed in me. I then saw Kirk step back between my legs. I wondered if I would even feel him this time around. He lifted my legs and slid his massive meat into me. I did feel him. He stretched me again. He pushed my legs back onto my chest and started to really pound me. My body felt like a limp rag doll again as he ravaged me. My head was moving on the table, my breasts were bouncing on my chest and my feet were dangling in the air above my head. He was a madman and his cock was like a hammer. He was banging against me as he drilled his tool deep into me each time. I heard a noise and I realized I was moaning as he fucked me.

I lost track of time as Kirk continued to hammer down into me, I saw sweat starting to form on his forehead. My body was limp under his attack. Finally I saw his squinty face and felt his massive cock spasm inside me. He pulled out and my legs just slumped over the edge of the table. I could not move, I was one well-fucked girl. I heard the guys talking but couldn't make out what they were saying. I felt a presence to the side of me and then I heard Billy's voice.

"Baby girl, it has been quite a party. You were a wonderful hostess. We are going now. We will take all the beer with us. You probably should get up and clean this place up, you made a little mess. See you Monday at school." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

I turned my head to see them leaving and I heard the door shut. The kitchen was quiet and peaceful. I laid there and I so wanted to just sleep. I fought hard to stay awake, I knew I had to get up. I forced myself to sit up and I felt a wave of dizziness hit me. I closed my eyes and held my head until it cleared. I tried to slide forward but my legs wouldn't respond. I grabbed my right thigh and pushed it forward. I grabbed my left one and did the same. My ass slid off the table and then my legs crumbled under me. I hit the floor in a heap and I felt myself slide around in the cum on the floor.

I sat up and looked around. The floor was a mess. I saw my pants across the floor and my shirt was sitting to my left. I reached for it and picked it up. I noticed cum dripping from it, it had been under the table and was now soaking wet. I dropped it. I tried to stand up but slipped a couple of times. I finally made it to my feet and was able to stand, albeit a little wobbly.

I looked around the kitchen and it was indeed a total mess. They had taken all the beer cans so I was thankful for that. I walked over to pick up my pants and they were relatively clean. I hung them over the back of one of the chairs. I looked around for my panties and bra but didn't see them. I assumed they had taken them for souvenirs. I walked to the sink and picked up a rag. I went to the table and started to soak up the huge amount of cum pooled on the table. I still felt it running down my legs as I cleaned the table.

I got the table and floor cleaned and my shirt was soaking in the sink. I had cleaned myself off the best I could and slid my pants over my sore legs. I pulled them up and zipped and snapped them. I felt wetness begin to form in my crotch immediately as the cum continued to seep out of me. I felt my hair and it felt crunchy. Dried cum, great, I thought. I walked over to the sink and wet my hair under the faucet, trying to get most of the cum out. I dried it the best I could and then squeezed my shirt out over the sink. I had gotten the cum out but it was now soaking wet. There was no way it would dry by itself before morning. I looked up at the clock and felt a surge of panic. The clock showed 3:00 AM.

I grabbed my shirt and walked to the basement door. I stumbled down the stairs and threw my shirt into the dryer. I slowly climbed the stairs, my legs really starting to ache. I made it up to the kitchen and just stood there leaning against the wall, resting. I was so tired. I pushed off the wall and went into the den. I sat down in the recliner and was asleep within minutes.

The cry echoed out of the baby monitor. I opened my eyes and they felt crusty. I rubbed them and the cry came through again. I jumped up and the pain shot through my sore legs. I could feel a dull ache between my legs also. I forced myself to walk towards the stairs. I reached them and my legs were loosening up. I hit the first step and started to climb. I made it halfway up when I realized my breasts were bouncing a little too much. I looked down and remembered I was still topless, my shirt in the basement.

"Crap". I said out loud when I figured out I had two sets of stairs in my immediate future.

I turned around and made it down. I went down the basement stairs, slow at first and then quicker when I heard the baby monitor cry again. I pulled my shirt out of the dryer, thankful it was dry again. I slipped it on and buttoned it on my way up.

I made it to the girls room before the second one woke up. I picked up the crying baby and hugged her against my warm chest. She settled down and I lowered her onto the changing table. I changed her diaper and could tell she was up for the day. I carried her down the stairs, going slow but feeling much stronger with a baby in my arms. I got downstairs, made her a bottle and then settled into the recliner to feed her. She drank the bottle slowly as she nestled on my left breast. I burped her and then put her on the floor with her toys. She was quite content.

I sat there looking at her playing and I became aware my shirt was hanging open way more than I was used to. I looked down and remembered that I was now missing a couple of buttons. I had buttoned all I could but the shirt was still pretty open, at least for me. You could easily see a lot of cleavage but at least no more than that. However, I noticed my nipples were pretty easy to see through the shirt with no bra. I didn't know what I was going to do when the Johnsons got home. I leaned back in the recliner and another tear slid down my soft cheek.

I heard a cry and my eyes snapped open. The baby was still playing on the floor. I was disoriented for a moment and then realized the cry was coming from upstairs. I scooped up the baby and started up the stairs. I reached the room and put the happy twin in the crib and picked up the crying one. I changed her quickly and then calmed her down. I could tell she was hungry and I scooped up the other one and headed down the stairs.

I put them both on the floor for a minute as I made the other bottle. I settled back in the recliner with the second girl and began feeding her. I felt the calmness settle over me as she drank her bottle, looking up at me the whole time. The night's events were fading. I wondered what the rest of my life would be like now. I decided I wasn't going to think about it right now. I looked down at the little girl and she smiled through the nipple in her mouth.

She burped a huge burp and then I put her on the floor with her sister. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and heard the front door open. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 8:00. I saw Mr. Johnson's smiling face as he moved aside for his wife to shoot through. I saw her face looked worried as she scurried up the hall.

"Good morning, they just finished eating." I said in a calm voice.

I saw her face lighten up and relax. She rounded the corner and went right into the den. I heard her talking to her girls as Mr. Johnson walked up beside me. I looked up at him and he was smiling.

"How did it go?" He said.

"Fine, they were wonderful." I answered in a cheery voice.

His eyes shifted just a little and I suddenly realized he was trying very hard not to look down my shirt. I moved quickly towards the sink. I tried to pull my shirt together more but I knew he probably had a pretty good view. I felt my body start to heat up with shame.

"Honey, do you want to take Jenny home, she is probably exhausted." I heard Mrs. Johnson say as she hugged one of her daughters.

"Sure, you ready Jenny?" Mr. Johnson said to me.

"Yeah, just let me get my backpack and shoes." I answered.

I went into the living room, slid on my slides and picked up my backpack. I slung it over my right shoulder and walked to the door. I felt the strap pushing against my breast and looked down to see my shirt wide open and most of my left breast visible. I pulled my shirt together quickly and waited at the front door.

Mr. Johnson opened the door for me and followed me to the car. I climbed in the front seat and tried to quickly straighten out my shirt before he got in. I dropped my hands, I didn't want to draw too much attention. He slid in the seat and started the car. The ride was pretty quiet. He was making small conversation, basically just so he could turn his head and look at me. His eyes did not meet mine when he did this. I sat there, embarrassed at what he must now think of me. We made it to my house within minutes.

I jumped out of the car quickly. I heard him say something and looked back in to see him holding out a wad of bills. I took a deep breath and reached in and took them from his hand, my shirt opening up for one last show. I stood back up and thanked him.

"Jenny, Jenny." My name fell off his lips easily.

I remembered how cheap and embarrassed I felt as Mr. Johnson stared at my young breasts dangling in front of his eyes. I thought they would never speak to me again but I was a regular at the Johnsons many more times in the next year before I went to college and then many times when I was home for break.

Mr. Johnson looked at me a little different after that night. He hardly ever looked me in the eyes and when he did I saw a fire in him. It could have been due to the fact that I felt a need to unbutton the top couple of buttons before he took me home? Maybe the short jean skirts I started wearing?

"Jenny." My name sounded in my ears again.

"Jenny, are you there?" The voice said again.

I snapped out of my trance and hit the intercom button.

"Yes, sir, sorry." I said into the speaker.

"Can you come in here for a minute please?" The voice said.

I scrambled up and picked up my notepad and pen. I straightened my shirt and skirt. I laughed a little as I realized my shirt was open about as it was that night but now I thought nothing of it. My high heels made a small knocking noise as I walked toward my boss's office. I smoothed my skirt down a little before I went in. It didn't do much as it still showed most of my thighs wrapped in the black nylon stockings.

"Where you sleeping?" My boss asked.

"No sir, just daydreaming." I answered and sat down.

I felt my short skirt move up my legs as I sat down. I crossed my legs slowly and knew my stocking tops were probably visible. I didn't even think about it, he had seen them often enough. I picked up my pad.

"I thought we could discuss the schedule for tomorrow before we got out of here tonight." He said.

I nodded and waited for him to continue. He smiled at me, his blue eyes sparkling. I felt my heart flutter again.

"Ok, I have a few conference calls in the morning so you don't have to get here before 10:00 if you want." He said.

I smiled and looked forward to sleeping in on a Friday. That would be nice.

"We do have a new client coming in at 2:00 though so you need to be sharp and ready to help close the deal." He said.

I looked up at him when he said that and he was still smiling that pretty smile.

"He is a junior coming out early. He is coming in with his mom and I know the other firms he is considering. It should be a pretty easy sell. I need the professional librarian look at first for the mom. I will separate them later and you can work your charms on him. He is from a pretty suburban environment so I doubt you will have to fuck him. Just dress it up nice and flash a little lace and we should be able to close him pretty easily." He said and flipped a few papers on his desk.

I took a deep breath. I hated when we got new clients but this one sounded like it would not be too bad. I wrote down the details.

"That is pretty much all we have for tomorrow so we should be able to get out of here pretty early." He said.

I looked up at him as he said this. He closed his folder slowly and smiled at me again.

"Which will be nice because all the boys are coming in tomorrow. Kirk is getting married in a couple of weeks and we are all taking him out for his last night on the town." He said and pushed his chair back.

"That will be fun, won't it? It will be just like old times." He said and walked over to stand in front of me.

I put my pad down and stood up. He reached out and popped a button on my silk shirt. He reached his fingers in and caressed the top of my breasts. I felt myself start to get warmer. I shifted my legs and heard the sound of the nylon rubbing together. He kissed me lightly on the lips and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He turned me around slowly and bent me over his desk. I felt my skirt flip over my ass and then his warm hands run over my tight butt. I heard a zipper and felt his hard meat slap against my ass cheek. He pulled my black lace panties to the side and entered my moist pussy easily. I grunted as he hit bottom quickly. He held himself deep in me and reached around to pop my bra. My breasts popped free and he grabbed them and squeezed.

"Perfect tits. They still amaze me." He said and manipulated my firm breasts.

He let go of my breasts and began moving in and out of me, his hands on my hips. My nipples rubbed against the mahogany desk as he worked on me.

"You are still such a sweet fuck, baby girl. I just love this pussy." He said.

I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted.

"You excited about tomorrow night, sweetie? Now that I think of it, Kirk will love your librarian look. You don't even have to worry about changing." He said and continued to move slowly in and out of me.

I didn't say anything, just kept my eyes closed and waited for him to finish. A hard slap on my ass and the tone of his voice opened my eyes and my mouth.

"I asked you a question, baby girl. Are you looking forward to tomorrow night?" he said, a little anger in his voice.

"Yes, Billy." I answered and I heard him laugh his evil laugh.

He squeezed my hips, buried his cock deep and dumped another load in me.