Babysitting Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this girl can suck dick." Billy said and I felt a strange surge of pride.

"Now, baby girl, get busy on the rest of the guys." He said and motioned to the table.

I looked over and saw Tommy sitting in his chair with his dick out. I scooted over and sucked the second cock of my life into my mouth. He was a little larger than Billy but it didn't take long for him to blow a load in my mouth. I swallowed this one quickly and was able to take the second blast and swallow that one too. He too shrank quickly in my small hand. I was getting excited. I felt like I had an answer, an out. They seemed to cum pretty quickly, I thought I could do this.

I looked over and Bobby was next in line. I started to scoot over but I felt Billy's hands slide under my arms and start to lift me. I stood up and he turned me around and lifted me up on the kitchen table. I heard my ass slap on the table as he sat me down. He pushed on my chest and forced me to lay across the table. I was small enough that my head and ass were both still on the table, even though I was lying across the small width.

"There you go buddy, easy access." Billy said and I sensed movement to my right.

I turned my head just in time to see Bobby's cock slap across my face. He slid it over my mouth and I opened slightly and slid my tongue along the underside. Bobby moaned and then stabbed it into my mouth. I felt it slide in and hit the back of my throat immediately. He grabbed my arms and pulled me slightly towards him. My head slid off the table and hung over the side. His cock was still buried in my mouth but now I felt like I was hanging upside down and I was staring at his balls hanging in front of my eyes.

Bobby grabbed the side of my head and started moving in and out of my mouth. I tried to lick him as he slid in and out but he was moving too fast. I relaxed and let him just fuck my mouth. I held it open and he was just using my face as a hole for his pleasure. I started to feel really cheap. It hit me that these guys didn't think of me as Jenny anymore but just a cheap whore they could use however they wanted. I began to get really scared that I was not going to be able to stop them from doing anything they wanted.

I screamed as I felt hands on my thighs. The scream came out as a low groan as Bobby continued to pummel my face. Someone was trying to spread my legs but I held them together. My feet were on the edge of the table and my legs bent but I was able to hold them securely together. The breath left my body in a gasp as I felt a warm, wet tongue lap the length of my pussy. I squirmed out of fear and pleasure and then hands pushed my legs up towards my head and the tongue flicked across my pussy again. It split my lips and lapped through my insides. I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my short life.

It was hard to concentrate on what was going on between my legs as Bobby was now really hammering in and out of my mouth. His balls were slapping against my eyes as he drove in and out. The magic tongue continued to lick all around my warm pussy, every now and then slipping between the now moist lips. I felt Bobby shudder and then felt his cum blast into my mouth and slide immediately down my throat. I swallowed it successfully but he held himself in me and blasted another load into my stomach. I felt him shrinking and he started to pull out. I tasted another small load as it dribbled across my tongue. He pulled out and dribbled the last few drops across my face.

I tried to lift my head to look who was between my legs but I saw Kirk move over my head. He lifted his cock and placed his balls over my mouth. He smelled of salt and sweat.

"Suck them." I heard his voice above me.

I opened my mouth and the huge balls slid partway in. I sucked gently, I wasn't sure how sensitive they were. I sure didn't want to hurt him and have him get angry with me. I was in enough of a mess already. The rest of his balls slid into my mouth as I sucked. He grabbed my breasts and I felt the tongue again and then pressure on the inside of my thighs. I tried to hold my legs together but the tongue was making it hard to concentrate. I felt my thighs relax slightly and then they were spread wide. I felt my young pussy open up. The tongue flicked immediately inside and drove into me. I squirmed up off the table and tried hard not to bite down on my mouthful of balls. I was writhing on the table and trying to hold onto Kirk's thighs to get control. I spit out his balls and screamed.

"Wow, guys, are you seeing this. Little Jenny likes getting her pussy licked." I heard Billy say from between my legs.

I settled down and then bucked again when he flicked his tongue across my now swollen clit. I heard Billy laugh and then he licked me again. I could feel my body getting out of control now as he kept up his work on my poor pussy. I started to scream again and then another cock slid into my mouth. My scream died in my throat as the cock moved quickly to the back of my mouth.

"Guys, you have to taste this. Virgin pussy is so sweet, she tastes just like strawberries." I heard Billy say and then felt his tongue again.

Kirk kept the pressure on my mouth and I felt his hands leave my breasts and grab my head. I tried to swirl my tongue around him but I couldn't move it very much. I started to panic as he kept pushing. I could feel his cock at the back of my throat and it started to slide farther. I felt the gag reflex hit me and my body convulsed. I thought I heard someone laugh as I struggled to breathe. Billy was now licking furiously and Kirk was sliding farther into my throat. I felt his stomach hit my face and hair tickled my chin. I could not breath now and I started to fear I was going to suffocate. I started hitting him on the legs and pushing to try and free myself. He held my head and I couldn't get him out.

I felt myself getting dizzy and weak, my arms dropped onto the table. I thought I heard screaming and the next thing I knew air was rushing into my lungs and I started to cough. I rolled over onto my side and felt like I was going to throw up. I slowly started to feel better and rolled back onto my back. I heard the guys yelling.

"Dumbass, you could have killed her. What were you thinking?" I heard Billy's voice scream.

"Sorry, Billy, I don't know what happened. Her mouth was so warm, it felt so good, I just got carried away." Kirk answered back.

I felt hands on my face, lifting my head up. It was Billy.

"Jenny, are you ok?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice.

I shook my head yes. He leaned over and kissed me. His kiss was as sweet as it ever was. He stood back up and ran his fingers over my cheek. I felt him touch some of the cum that was all over my face. He moved his finger to my mouth and I licked it clean. He smiled down at me and then looked across the table at his friends.

"You guys need to taste that pussy while it is still pure." Billy said.

It didn't take long for another set of hands to spread my thighs and another warm, wet tongue to touch my sensitive pussy. I moaned again. I had never had anyone touch me there much less use their tongue. I felt my eyes roll into my head as the pleasure overtook me again. I grabbed Billy's hand and squeezed it. He looked down at me with a little look of surprise.

"Wow, this is sweet, I have never tasted anything like this." I heard Jimmy's voice.

"You ever taste a virgin before?" Billy asked.

"No, we need to do this more often, are there any more around?" Jimmy said.

"Not that I know of." Billy answered.

"Too bad." Jimmy said and then went back to work between my legs.

I felt the tingle start in my toes and slowly start to work its way toward my crotch. I spread my legs wider and then the tingle picked up speed. It reached my thighs and then it exploded in my pussy. I screamed and the sound was very loud in my ears. I shut my mouth and bit my lip as my orgasm ripped through me. I felt my butt lift off the table and Jimmy held onto my thighs. I squirmed as I continued to cum, holding onto Billy.

"That was wild." I heard Jimmy.

"Yeah, you must have hit the spot buddy." Billy said.

"Now give someone else a chance." He said.

I felt Jimmy leave and another take his place. Another warm tongue touched my now sensitive clit and I gasped. He moved to my lips and started working there. I settled down and then felt another cock on my cheek. I turned to see Tommy pushing his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth hesitantly and he slid slowly in. I noticed he was being really gentle and I swirled my tongue around the head as it sat there. He moaned and I sucked gently. He pushed a little more in and I started working my tongue again.

"This is amazing." Bobby said and sat up, his chin glistening with juices.

"Move, turd, give me a shot." Kirk said and pushed Bobby out of the way.

I squirmed again as I felt Kirk suck on my clit and run his tongue over it. I tried to concentrate on the cock in my mouth as Kirk began to lick up and down my wet slit. I could feel myself getting sloppy wet between the guys tongues and my own juices. I was thinking about what was going to happen next when I felt Tommy spray a blast of cum onto my tongue. He pulled out and I closed my mouth and swallowed. I felt a warmth hit my chest as he finished over my tits. He grabbed both of my breasts and rubbed them as he finished cumming.

Tommy moved away and my head hung off the table. I felt someone grab my hips and slide me forward until my head was back on the table. I looked up to see Billy standing between my spread legs. I felt his cock land on my stomach as he moved closer. I saw it was hard again and I panicked. I really thought they would be done after cumming once. I didn't know they could get hard again so quickly. I felt fear hit me hard as I realized a boy was standing between my spread legs with an erection laying on my stomach.

"Please Billy, don't." I begged as the tears started to flow again.

He looked at me and I couldn't tell if he was sad or not. I knew when he smiled wide that he was far from sad. He stepped back and I felt his cock graze across my open pussy. He moved back forward and his meat slid back across my stomach. He leaned forward and whispered.

"Baby girl, I have been waiting for this for months. You are gonna give me that cherry now, your only choice is whether you want it be gentle or rough." He said and stood back up.

I looked around the table and the guys were just standing around watching. I looked back at Billy.

"Jenny, put it in." He said softly.

I stared at him and felt all hope leave my body. He was going to humiliate me now. He was going to make me actually hand over my precious virginity to him.

"Jenny, put it in." He said again, his voice rising a little.

I reached down between my legs and felt his hardness. He pulled back a little and I held onto him. I lined him up with my virgin hole and felt the head slide across my wet lips. I pulled him a little and felt pressure where I never thought I would for many years. I let go and he remained in place. I felt him push gently and felt myself opening up to him. My pussy sucked him in and I felt more of him slide into me. It did not hurt yet, only felt full.

"Jennifer Thomas." I heard his voice and I looked up.

"I am going to fuck you now." He said and held still.

I looked into his eyes and saw the look of victory. He was going to get my cherry after all and on his terms. My power was completely gone. I was at his mercy, his cock perched at my maidenhead and my legs spread wide. My arms were pulled over my head and I felt strong hands holding them in place. I could fight but for what, only to be raped brutally. I closed my eyes and rolled my head to the side, conceding his victory.

I felt the pressure first, slowly opening me. The discomfort started as I felt my pussy lips opening wide for the first time. I felt him hit my virginity and stop. This was my last chance. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He wasn't even looking at me. His hands were on my thighs and he was saying something to Bobby. I saw Bobby lean over and then walk around the table. I watched him and then saw my panties in his hand. He shoved them in my mouth and put his hand over them. I looked back at Billy and saw his final conquering look a moment before he slammed his rock hard cock into my virgin pussy.

I was then happy Bobby had shoved my panties in my mouth as I screamed the loudest I have ever screamed. The pain was like lightning ripping through my lower body. I had never felt anything like that. It felt like I had been torn wide open and blood should be pouring out of me. I felt full but I couldn't process it through the sharp pain ripping through my stomach. I was still screaming but Bobby held his hand over my mouth, muffling the noise. Billy was just holding himself in me as I screamed and writhed. I felt like a rag doll as I squirmed with hands holding my arms over my head and my legs spread apart.

I calmed down a little as the pain receded slowly. It was turning from a sharp stabbing to a dull ache. I was sobbing hard from the pain and humiliation, the tears were flowing out of my eyes. Everything was blurry but I did see Billy start to move and felt him sliding out of me. He was almost completely out when he slammed back in. I screamed again as the stabbing pain hit me again. He starting sliding out again. I was trying to slow my breathing to control the pain but then he stabbed me again and another scream escaped my lungs only to be muffled by my cute white panties with flowers on them.

Billy was starting to get into a rhythm and the stabbing was getting less and less severe. My crotch still felt like it was on fire but I was getting a little control over the pain. He was holding the back of my knees and I heard the sound of skin slapping as he pounded me. He was not being gentle anymore. I looked at his face and saw a savage look. He was fucking me. I wanted my first time to be slow and full of love but instead it was savage and full of lust. I closed my eyes as he hammered my little pussy. He lasted for another minute or so and then I felt a warmth deep within my body. My eyes shot open and I saw him squinting as he was pressed deep inside me. He was cumming inside me! I tried to move but between Bobby holding his hand over my mouth and Billy holding my thighs I could not. I lay there as Billy Oliver dumped warm cum deep in my fertile womb. A new wave of fear hit me as the cum spread inside me.

He stayed there for about a minute and then slowly pulled out. There was a fresh shot of pain as he left me. I felt wide open and then a slow closing. I could feel his cum leaking out of me. He stepped away and my arms and legs were released. I saw Jimmy appear in my vision and I felt his hands grab my thighs. Bobby tried to take his hand from my mouth but I grabbed his arm and kept it there. Jimmy slammed his cock into me and I screamed into my panties again.

Jimmy did not last as long as Billy, that was a sort of blessing but he added his sperm to Billy's. I felt more of it leak out as he pulled out. Tommy moved between my open legs and I felt the third cock of my life enter my now sore pussy. He lasted longer than both of them and then made his deposit. There was a pause and then I saw Kirk standing there. He almost looked sad. He looked down and I felt pressure again. He started to push in and I felt a fresh jolt of pain hit me. I was being opened up again, I held onto Bobby and screamed as fresh, new pain ran through me.

Kirk pushed his stomach against my crotch and I knew he was completely inside me. I felt like I had a telephone pole in me. My pussy was aching as it stretched to accommodate him. I was breathing hard and trying to get control. He stayed still for a little while and then started to move in and out. I felt my pussy getting used to his size but he was touching places none of the first three had reached. I felt a warmth spread across my stomach as he got into rhythm. I felt my hips lift off the table and then I felt his hands slide under my ass. He was now hitting it hard and I was moving my hips to try and meet him.

I was in heaven and this was a glorious cock. He had me under his spell as his hips moved back and forth as he moved in and out of my little body. He was punishing my poor pussy but I was now loving it. I felt the familiar warmth again. I squeezed Bobby's hand and screamed into my panties as I came for the second time that night. My orgasm moved through me and Kirk never slowed down. As I was coming down from the pleasure he drove himself deep and started to add his contribution to the collection of sperm in my womb.

Kirk pulled away and I felt like my pussy was hanging open. My legs were slumped over the edge of the table and I couldn't move them. Bobby moved his hand and pulled my panties from my mouth. I sucked in a mouthful of air as he walked around the table. I was starting to breathe normally when I felt Bobby slide into my well-used pussy. I felt no pain after Kirk's pole had opened me up. Bobby hammered away for a couple of minutes then made his squinty face and came in me. My pussy was now leaking cum badly as Bobby moved away. I felt a pool forming under my ass as I lay there.

I couldn't move as I thought about what had just happened. My virginity, something I had protected for 18 years, well, really only for the last 4 years. That was how long boys had been trying to get into my pants. Nobody had even touched me below the waist and now I had been fucked five times in less than an hour. Could you go from pure virgin to cheap whore in that little time? I wondered what my life would be like now that I had lost the one thing I treasured the most. I started to cry again.

I heard a beer can pop but I didn't pay much attention. I heard a few more and didn't bother to look up.

"Wow, that is one messed up pussy." I heard Bobby say.

I opened my eyes to see all the guys standing with beers, staring at my crotch. I tried to close my legs but couldn't. I pushed again and was able to make them move. I closed them and rolled over in a fetal position on the kitchen table.

"Yeah, it was a lot prettier a few minutes ago." Jimmy said and everyone laughed.

"But that had to be the best fuck ever. She was even better than Christy Johnson." I heard Tommy say.

Christy Johnson was the head cheerleader and I didn't know she had fucked Tommy.

"Yep, easily better than Christy." Bobby chimed in.

Well, I guessed she fucked Bobby too. I took a little satisfaction in that. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I opened my eyes. Billy was standing there and his soft cock was inches from my face.

"No, please, no more." I said in a scratchy voice.

"Sorry, baby girl, I need another go at that sweet treasure between your legs but your pretty mouth is going to help me get ready. Now, open up." He said and pushed the soft head against my lips.

I opened my mouth and he slid in. He was still soft so he was able to get the entire thing in my mouth. It felt different having a soft cock in my mouth. I was too tired to do anything so I just held him there. I felt him push my hair out of my face and I looked up.

"Baby girl, you have no idea how long I have dreamed of this very sight. Your pretty face stuffed with my cock. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." He said and I heard a click as he took a picture with his cell phone.

I felt him starting to harden and he was filling my mouth. He finished getting hard quickly and he pulled out of my mouth and walked around the table. He didn't even move me, just slid into my sloppy pussy as I lay on my side. He started moving slowly in and out.

"God Damn, this is great pussy even the second time around." Billy said to the guys.