Babysitting Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she hesitated reliving that dreadful nightmare the change in Brian's attitude was missed. It was a fateful mistake taking her eye off him as he was too dangerous a character not to watch carefully.

He stepped forward grabbing her wrist and with another step was behind her twisting an arm up her back. "Nicely done, Andy." He said to his partner in crime.

They had her arms pinned between them and she could feel a strip of material being wound around her wrists. They were hauled up to be secured above her head before she could utter a sound of protest.

"You will be in trouble for this Brian." She spluttered. "This is your college you can't get away with anything here, you'll be expelled. I'll scream the place down you little twerp." She began ranting in fear.

He slapped her face bringing a halt to the building hysteria. "Keep quiet bitch. You are the one who needs help not me or my mother. She didn't know what I was going to do with you or what I did, so don't go shouting your mouth off. This is a college and I'm going to teach you a lesson Miss high and mighty. You were a popular girl at college with the in-crowd; a cheerleader weren't you, well now you can entertain me with that sexy body. "

"No Brian not here. Let me go this is the wrong place. You can't, someone will discover you and you'll be in trouble, I promise to meet you somewhere else." She lied.

"You think I'm stupid." He said. He placed his hands on her breasts and produced that leer she dreaded. He watched her squirm, her face colouring crimson with embarrassment.

"Stop it Brian." She whispered as though to a fellow conspirator, looking over his shoulder trying to distract him. He slapped her face to emphasis a statement.

"You will do as I say or all those bad secrets will spread all over town. Do you understand?"

"Don't hurt me Brian, let me go, please." She whined.

"Do you understand?" He said, raising a hand to her.

"Yes Brian, I understand just don't hurt me." She whined, feeling the whole sorry state of submission from that dreadful evening in his back yard threatening to swamp her mind yet again. It had all happened too quickly to work out a defence.

"What do you say slut? You know what to say don't you." He leered.

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

"What are you, tell me, quickly or I'll punish you." He demanded.

She couldn't remember the exact words he had demanded that night but didn't think it mattered. "I'm you're little slut, sir." She whimpered. This young man was so forceful, like his father, and having her arms trapped like this what could she do but play along. He was going to punish her for escaping but it couldn't be too bad here in college, could it?

She heard the clump of boots closing in along the corridor and at last realised he had led her here like a lamb to the slaughter. This was a locker room and changing room for the football team and she listened with horror the doors swing open and the crash of helmets and the young voices cursing a lost game.

"Please Brian let me go, don't do this to me." She gasped. "I'll do anything you want just get me out of here."

Memories of high school and the football team, each of them vying for attention came back in an instant. She was the favourite cheerleader who teased them all mercilessly with a figure they yearned for just one glimpse. They could look and hope but that was all for a word from her and devoted fans would teach them a lesson. She teased many a poor adolescent getting him to admit he fantasised over her when masturbating. It looked as though all these years later she was about to be taught a humiliating lesson.

"I'll be what you wanted Brian. I'll stay at your house and do it, I promise." She whispered.

"Do what Miss Catalina?" He teased with that awful sneer.

"I, I will be you're little slut Brian." He just stood there waiting for more. She took a deep breath and tried in desperation to say those appalling things. "You can keep me as your sex pet and train me to do all the naughty things you like, just get me out of here, then you can make me into your sex slave, I'll devote myself to your cock. I'll crawl around as your faithful pet with a tail up my arse just for you."

Sara couldn't believe the disgusting things she was telling him. The desperation in her voice grew knowing the whole team was in a foul mood from losing the game and were stripping off their uniforms ready to hit the showers. Any moment they would find her helpless and so very vulnerable.

"I'm a mature attractive woman desired by men yet you will get to fuck me anytime you like. You can punish me for escaping and turn me into your slutty little whore. Think about it Brian. You can fuck all my holes however you like whenever you like. Please Brian take me home and fuck me. I want to feel your big cock inside me fucking me senseless."

Sara trailed off on seeing a movement out of the corner of her eye. They were there watching, listening. 'Oh! Shit! How much of that grovelling ranting did they hear?' It was the most degrading moment of her life and recently there had been many humiliations to choose from.

"That's an offer you don't get everyday, sounds good to me Brian." Charles, the football captain, said. The large framed guy walked over placing himself between them. "I know you shit face. Let her go." He snarled at Brian.

"She's your consolation prize. I was in her class at Fairbanks High. She is a right slut, you can have her." Brian lied.

At the mention of that school a chorus of raised voices rattled the locker room. Fairbanks had cheated, as far as they were concerned and someone needed to pay. Charles looked at her with disdain for she had been begging the little shit face to fuck her. She stared at the cold floor tiles wishing it would all just go away, that someone would save her from this, yet fearing Brian would have his way.

Brian watched the guy's face examining her body. He gripped the collar and ripped the dress from her breasts.

"No Brian, they're yours don't let these men see them." She hadn't meant to say it like that but fear fuelled the misjudgement. It was appalling for these strangers, just young men, ogling her breasts. There would be no mercy or protection from Brian. She should have appealed to this big guy before her.

The audible sigh from the team crowding in behind their captain was thick with desire. "Please cover me up these guys mustn't see my breasts, I'm a woman." Emotion choked off the words. She said the wrong thing. She was implying she was a woman of experience and telling them they were just incapable lads, turning it into a challenge.

They were used to a challenge and used to winning.

Brian lifted the back of the dress and slapped her ass. "Tell them what you are." He demanded.

"I'm a slut." She said, not wanting to say it but was beginning to believe it.

She could smell their youthful muskiness the odour closing in smothering her senses. She knew what Brian was going to do next and pleaded. "Please no, don't undress me, I'm a respectable woman, you can't."

Brian could see they were hooked on the show and ripped the dress off her body leaving her squirming seductively in just a pair of white panties.

"No!" She cried out but dare not speak in case she betrayed herself in the confusion that had overtaken her mind. Sara was breathing hard, her naked breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. Struggling from side to side, trying to pull at her bonds, her tits swung mesmerising them like a snake charmer.

Their eyes swung with them not wanting to miss a moment.

"Please guys don't look at me; I'm a woman not a toy, you mustn't look."

They had marched in angry, shouting in frustration, yet now the quiet expectancy was more intimidating. A silence filled the room with Sara's gasping breaths the only sound.

It could go either way but the score was settled when someone exclaimed. "Wow! Look at those wonderful tits guys she is well stacked."

Charles took hold of her breasts. A sigh of wistful longing went round the team.

"No don't listen to him, please leave them alone. I'm a teacher you will be in big trouble doing this. You will be kicked off the football team, expelled from school." She said trying to regain some sort of authority by pretending to be a teacher and scare them into leaving.

"No one will know, you'll keep quiet or I'll tell about us in class." Brian lied. The team weren't listening in any case for their eyes were on the captain massaging a pair of big tits.

"Please stop, don't touch me." She said, the colour of her face deepening and spreading to her breasts. She looked down watching him fondle them, rubbing her nipples.

"Look at this Joe. These nipples are growing so large and hard. Such lovely firm tits they feel so good." Charles said. "She's getting excited, look."

Sara was so embarrassed, tied in a locker room full of teens with her breasts being groped. Was there nobody to save her, no way out of this dreadful place? 'He's right I'm getting hot. I can't help it I'm getting wet from the humiliation. Shit! I must be a disgusting slut to let these guys make me wet."

"Brian, please don't strip my panties off. I'll be good just. . ." It was no good pleading with him. She felt this hand on the waist band then the tug and they fell around her feet. Her last defence had been ripped from her.

These little brats were staring between her legs with fascination. It was probably the first time they had seen one but why did it have to be hers. She clamped her thighs together nearly fainting from humiliation with her bare pussy was on display for all to see.

They watched him kneed her breasts as though making bread rolls with her white soft mounds. It was so humiliating she wanted to scream but dare not attract a larger audience to this despicable downfall.

Charles couldn't take his eyes off those wonderful tits in his hands when he said. "You maybe an older woman but you're a real turn on, you shouldn't go around teasing us like this teacher or it could get out of hand - you being such a sexy woman."

"Please, I'm sorry you lost the game, but you can't strip me because of that, you're just youths."

"OK. So we're young but you're a naked woman and a big tease so what's next?" One of them said.

"It's not right for you to see my breasts. It's wrong so please cover me up."

"It's too late now it's all ripped up and it was just an accident wasn't it guys?" They all nod and murmur not wanting to take their eyes off those luscious tits.

"Brian is one of us and you're a teacher, one of the enemies teachers at that. We'll make you our trophy bitch. They walked off with the metal but we have the flesh." Charles said.

"You had your fun; you've seen my naked tits so let me go, let me cover up." She said trying to be defiant.

"I heard what you said to Brian, you wanted cock. No, don't deny it, you want cock."

The team chorused the words, "Yes! The slut wants cock." Like a football cheer the words rattled around the lockers.

Sara was scared before but now she was terrified. There's no stopping this group of young men, they heard her talking filth to Brian and were watching her breasts being mauled. She clenched her thighs together tighter. 'There's nothing stopping them from seeing my pussy if they want. What can I do? How far will this go?' She shivered in fear.

Her eyes swivelled round the close packed bunch of guys seeing their youthful cocks stretching the jock straps they had stripped down to. She felt their eyes all over her body. 'My naked tits are on show and only my clenched thighs spare my pussy from them. These guys can't see my shaved pussy, they're too young.'

Her hips were moving back and forth as she ground her thighs together. 'Oh! No! My pussy is so wet from the humiliation. There are so many of them all staring at my gorgeous body.'

Brian spoke up. "Look at that Charles, she's hot for you. I told you she's a slut."

Charles let go of her breasts standing back to just stare at the beautiful figure. They all took in the slim waist supporting a large pair of breasts, hips swaying seductively as though asking to be held tight while being fucked.

"She sounded like it now she's proved it, she's a right slut."

"Charles you seem like a nice guy, don't listen to him, this is rape you'll get in big trouble if you touch me down there. I'm thirty-two years old, too old for you."

Charles put his hand between her legs feeling how hot and wet her pussy was.

"Get away from me you bastard, you little brat, stop it."

Her body shuddered, lacking self control she gyrated her hips a little as though she were turning her self on his fingers.

Charles pushed his whole hand against her perhaps the first time he had got this close to pussy.

"I'm eighteen and quarter so having a teacher to learn from sounds right to me."

Sara tried not to gasp from the touch. "An eighteen year old shouldn't see a woman my age naked. It's wrong. Please don't listen to Brian, help me." She said trying to focus her strength, to bring what was left of her dignity to her voice.

Sara was so scared knowing there was little she could do to stop him. Once he gained the courage to take her what would his team do?

He pressed his fingers between her lips and with dismay at her own body betraying her felt how wet she was.

"No no, ahhhhh, please you're too young for this. Ohhhh!"

"NO! Please."

"Can you see how wet she is guys? She really is a great consolation prize."

"No I'm not your prize you can't do this to me! Brian please, don't let them rape me." She pleaded. 'Oh! Shit! Oh! Shit! I think they will, I think they'll gang rape me, the entire team, a locker room full of young guys and I want it.'

Brian knelt to one side signalling to Andy for them to grab an ankle each. They pulled her legs apart like a wish bone. "Make a wish Charles. It looks as though it will come true."

The team cheered at the sight of her shaved open pussy.

Silently Sara wished. 'Please somebody rescue me. Oh my god, they're going to pound my little pussy all of them. This can't be happening, it must be a nightmare.'

Charles had free reign over her pussy and pushed a finger into her. "That was easy! She is so hot and open ready for it. All of you take a good look at the slut."

Sara was devastated at how easy he slid a finger in and how wet it was. Her hips started to gyrate on his finger but she couldn't stop it. A soft moan escaped her lips even though she pleaded for him not to touch her.

He was standing close, his breathe heavy in her face. "No! You can't put a finger in me, no, please it's wrong. Please don't finger my pussy Charles, please; you shouldn't be touching my pussy like that." This guy was a stranger and his face was inches from hers as he touched her most private place.

"Yea you're right. You're used to more than that, so your request is granted. More than a finger but you'll have to wait I'm enjoying this. "Look guys, look how she likes my finger fucking her, she's really getting off on my fingers."

Sara hadn't realised her hips were working away at his fingers and stopped the lewd display on hearing him bragging. She looked down to see him fumbling for his cock. "No no, don't fuck my pussy, keep your little dicks away from me you brats."

"You're not in a position to shout at us teacher, you should ask nice."

She knew it was useless but would try anything. 'I can't believe it I have to suffer the indignity of asking these guys not to fuck me.'

"Please don't fuck me guys, I'm sorry you lost the game. It wasn't my fault. Please don't put your dicks in my pussy."

That's better, you have at least learnt to say please, well I might not do it to you, on the other hand these guys want it and I won't be last." He laughed.

His cock slapped her belly and she moaned at the disgrace of it. 'I know I can't stop them from raping me. What can I do?'

Charles angled his cock toward her slit. He rubbed it against her thigh trying to find the right angle then bent his knees reaching up with his cock to slide it across those wet lips open as though gasping for it.

"Please, not down there, not my pussy. Let me suck you off, I can give you a good blow job." She pleaded.

'Why am I so wet? It's too easy for this stranger to take me. Where's Harry, he's saved me before, maybe he will again.'

His cock nudged her pussy lips and she groaned.

Charles mistook her groan of dismay for pleasure. "She really is a ready and willing slut guys."

"Uhhh," Her whole body shuddered as he penetrated her.

This young guy was teasing her from his inexperience trying to enter her. In a final effort he lifted her off the floor with his youthful strength and lowered her onto his rigid cock.

Her hips thrust forward. She was so humiliated giving in to him but knew there was no way out. Her body wanted that cock in her pussy and she gave in.

His hands held her ass lifting her and dropping her for his cock to thump into her vagina. She bleated 'no' over and over yet every one could see she wasn't fighting it.

'I'm nearly twice his age yet he lifts me as if I'm a doll, lifts me to better fuck his doll, driving it into me.'

Her ass banged against the wall as he pounded at her pussy. She felt all eyes on her, enthralled by the performance, her naked tits swinging to their captain's rhythm.

All the time she moaned 'no', tears dribbled from her eyes. 'This young guy's cock is pounding my tight pussy so hard. Uh, uh, uh, ohhh." She couldn't even say 'no' anymore just a meaningless sound escaped her lips with every hard thrust.

Her breasts banged against his chest as his cock thrust into her with athletic strength without grace or finesse just banging away at her. He was banging her against the wall like a rough whore being fucked in an alleyway.

She felt him stiff legs stretching and knew he was about to cum. She cried out in desperation. "No! Don't cum in my pussy you little shit." She felt his cum spurting up inside and it set her off. Forgetting about the others her mind focused on this penis filling her up. It was just him taking her, raping her, humiliating her.

Her body gave a spasm feeling the strangers cum deep inside. She was a grown woman feeling this young virile man take her and for that special moment she belonged to him. He had fucked her bound naked body and she responded, leaving her so ashamed and hot.

"I'm next Charlie."

"Hey get in line guys, Brian found her so he can be next." Charles told them.

Brian butted in. "I have an idea, take a hold of the rope and lower her to the floor."

Her breasts hung down but her head was lower in shame knowing her pussy was about to be filled again. 'I know what they want, what Brian is up to. They want access to my body, more holes to fill with their cocks. I can't just give in to them.' She whimpered silently.

"No." She said lamely. "No more, please, you raped me, you got back at me for the lost game, no more."

On the floor on all fours she trembled from fear and the small shameful orgasm. She felt every touch to her breasts and ass as the team slapped and fondled her body.

She silently watched someone slide under her as though he were tackling her. Another grabbed her hair. Brian had orchestrated this vile act before and she cringed knowing what was next.

She didn't fight it she just opened her mouth and accepted a cock into her mouth. The guy under her positioned himself and his cock slid into her well used wet hole. Her ass was shaking the only free movement left to her. The one behind clasped her hips tight and pushed at her asshole.

It was so shameful knowing her asshole had been stretched so it no longer pained to have a cock slide up her ass.

"Oh yes! Harder." She moaned with the words slipped from her mouth without thought. Thankfully the damning words were muffled by the strangers cock filling it.