Babysitting Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled on hands and knees to him looking up into his face with an earnest plea. No sign of shame was there just a look of lust. "Please fuck my wet cunt. You're little slave, Sara, wants it in her pussy."

"I might take your ass Sara." He said.

"I hope you do. My ass is so tight it needs your big cock in it. My hero can fuck any hole he likes. You know what a little slut I am so fuck my ass deep, cum inside of my ass, cum inside your little slut Sara. Wash me in cum Harry, cum all over my tits." She said with her voice rising in urgency.

"You've seen my naked tits, imagine your pure white cum all over them. You own my pussy, fill it with you're seed. Make me scream from your punishing pounding. Please, oh please, pretty please Harry, pound your pathetic slut. I'm such a teasing slut I need you to punish me in all my tight holes." She wailed.

He pushed her onto all fours and mounted her. There was no need to be gentle she was a bitch on heat and sucked it into her soaking wet cunt pulling with strong inner muscles absorbing it into her body.

"Oh! Yeeaasssss! Pound my cunt. Rid my body and mind of those little bastards. Those nasty bastards fucked your lovely Sara, Harry. They didn't make me theirs only you can do that. My hero saved me and I give my body to him. You Harry! You won this pussy Harry, make it yours. Make me yours my hero."

"Fuck your Sara's pussy pound it as punishment for all those disgusting things I said to them." She sobbed. The words poured from her open gasping mouth sometimes unintelligible always desperate. "Fill all my holes, wash me clean with your wonderful cleansing sperm my hero. I'm yours to pound into submission with your powerful cock." She meant every word but he heard little of it knowing instinctively what she needed.

"Cum Harry, shoot it right up inside me, I want my hero's hot cum, I need it all."

The words turned to a wail sounding like pain but plainly pure pleasure. She turned to him and crawled to his cock. Licking the seed from its tip then sucking it from his balls through his cock no longer hard but still firm. She worked his balls with a hand wanting it all, needing to prove she was his and no one else, for she had to be his, not Brian's or his bad friends.

So ardent was her sucking and licking her hero arose again. He guided her with little effort back onto all fours like the bitch she was and entered her body. She whimpered under him almost hysterical with lust.

He thrust his cock into her asshole and pushed hard up her ass. "My holes are all yours. Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard. My teasing wiggling ass is yours, pound it Harry. With all your strength punish it stretch it, break it in with your powerful cock. Make it yours my hero." She whimpered.

It took a long time but he fulfilled her need. She felt it all, every drop, oozing up her backside a place she had only recently learnt to offer up as a sex hole. She no longer thought it terrible that it had taken a rape by young men to initiate her into this sordid act. She simply wanted to please her hero.

Her third orgasm had been as strong as the first. "You are my hero and have made me yours Harry. I belong to you now." She sobbed.

"Do you mean it this time?"

"Yes my hero my body is your reward for saving me. I promise to be a good little slut and do as I'm told. I promise to do anything you want even things on the list, just anything."

"Will you be my pet like you promised to Brian?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll wear a leash and sit up and beg to prove it my hero." She gushed, and did just that. He patted her head and told her to fetch a drink, laughing at her antics.

They played together for the rest of the week in a state of bliss untroubled by the outside world. Harry worked through the list of obscene games for his pet to play which she dutiful complied with. Each of the games was a torment of humiliation yet lustfully pleasurable for her hero made her orgasm again and again.

***

When her father summoned she realised his birthday had been forgotten and rushed out to buy a present.

She arrived at the party on time knowing he expected her early but she didn't want to listen to a lecture about moving back home. He thought she was a failure at giving up on a marriage that had gone wrong from the start. What was worse he was trying to set her up with someone.

He presented her to an eligible bachelor. It was embarrassing but she got through chatting amiably with the handsome man. He was around her age, slightly older she guessed but lacked something. He was attentive but that threw her off even more. He asked her out on a date but she politely skirted round it.

An awful thought struck her and her face began to blush. She couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. "It's the shellfish I'm allergic, I must have swallowed something." She lied, explaining away the reaction.

The thought of swallowing her hero's sperm almost made her choke. She looked around the room at all the men in their dinner jackets looking so pompous and dull, full of their own importance. Her father had invited his cronies as usual. As usual they had flirted with her and knew they were at this moment eyeing her body lustfully after a few drinks.

She struck a devastating figure in the little black Chanel dress. Her pert breasts, long legs and tight little arse hugged by the thin silk. It wasn't just her imagination they desired the beautiful young woman.

Her heart raced to think she had to refuse a date with this handsome rich man because a little twerp owned her like a favourite toy. It was humiliating to have been reduced to his sex toy and knew that was a part of her weakness. The humiliation was turning to lust. The cherry red spread down over her breasts as she flushed hot.

Looking around the room she almost gasped knowing the facade of being untouchable, out of reach, was crumbling. She was lusting after cock, any cock, and any of these men could take her. The desirable unattainable siren was a slut and she imagined they could see the transformation.

"I had better go and take some medication." She sighed, a mournful sound full of lust.

"I'll come with you help you get it." He said.

She thought he said. 'I'll cum with you, help you get it.' She thought he meant, 'get you some cock'. She almost whimpered, 'yes, give me cock'. But murmured something innocuous and scampered away.

***

Sara didn't remember the drive home or the scramble through a purse for a key, only the door opening to be once more rescued by her hero. She cried from a release of fear when he pulled her into the house. Afraid she would lose control, afraid her hero might not be there. Feeling safe in his arms she told him she was his and meant every word.

They had one more week together before his parents arrived back home and he would have to leave. She determined to make the most of it and please him for the pure pleasure of submitting to her hero. It would be for her gratification too.

She hitched up the expensive little dress and knelt before him to declare her position. "Your slut Sara has returned, I couldn't bear to be away from my wonderful hero any longer." She said, looking up at him with a bright smile upon her face.

"Shall we play a game from your list?" She asked, with a gleam in her eye. Knowing it would be humiliating and exciting she became hot and full of lust eager to submit to her young master knowing it would lead to such a deep orgasm she would become lost in ecstasy.