Babysitting Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's really a nasty whore. I told you guys, just fuck her and she will take it all." Brian told the others waiting their turn.

It sounded as though she was cursing them but the muffled words were very different. "Punish me you little shit. Rape my holes, you deserved to lose the game because you suck. Not as good as me though I suck cock real good because they taught me so well with all those little creeps' dicks deep in my throat." She ranted.

The guy behind pushed hard, his cock burrowing deeper until she felt his balls hit her ass.

"The damn slut sucks like a Hoover damn she'll suck it right off!"

"Rape me, punish me guys. I wanted you to lose that game. Make me pay by raping all my holes like a whore." She ranted.

His cock went deeper and slid down her throat but she managed to take a breath before being choked. She had become a professional cock sucker from taking on so many in the last few days. Each time it retracted she took a deep breath and spilled words at them.

"All of you feel what a teacher's pussy is like, humiliate me. Pound me with your eighteen year old cocks."

He looked down at her hardly needing to move as she fucked her own mouth on his cock. He grinned and shouted to his friends. "I can't believe I have a teacher's face wrapped around my cock. This is awesome! My cocks right down her throat!"

Back up for air she told them. "I deserve to be gang raped by your team. You like how my mouth feels? Wait till you fuck my tight pussy. My ass is so ready; try it, all of you. Take it all, fuck the tramp." She whimpered. "My school's young men would love to fuck my pussy like you are doing, they dream of seeing my naked tits." Every word breathed out on coming up for air, nothing understood by anyone not even her.

The one under her spurt his cream in her pussy pushing her up against the cock in her ass. She felt two of them straining at her holes rubbing the walls of her vagina from both sides filling her up, so full, so ready, so hard, she was ready to burst.

Charles watched the action with Brian. "We're lucky to have such a slut, what a consolation prize. I think we should keep her as our fuck mascot. Just thinking of fucking her every day when ever we like makes me hard again." He said.

The cock in her mouth was still there ready to drown her in sperm. "They'd hate it that their rivals got to fuck me, sticking you're little cocks into their teachers slutty pussy." Sara moaned.

This time Charles heard every word. "It's not a pussy slut it's a cunt so tell me where you want their white mess teacher." He laughed.

The cock in her mouth jerked, his legs almost giving way but she held onto it sucking every drop. She could feel the sperm in her ass where a stranger had gushed deep into her. Her pussy was awash with two guys loads.

"Rape me, teach me a lesson, gang fuck all my holes guys. I've been so bad, you guys suck at football. Cum in me, cum on my tits cum anywhere you want. I'm your consolation prize, you captured me, now use me." She said, through trembling lips.

"What do you call your pussy now cum bucket? Is it a cunt or what, tell me teacher." Someone said.

"It's a cunt, it's your cunt. You own it. I'm your cunt. Please rape it more, degrade me." She moaned.

The next three youths crowded around her positioning themselves, unsure if they wanted to enter that messy pussy.

"Please fuck my face, I've been so bad, I deserve to be raped in all my holes by you guys, go ahead and fuck me." She grimaced at them. "Pound my tight hole you little shit. I deserve it. Rape me hard, make me regret ever being a part of that other school."

One of the youths took her mouth while another roughly entered her stretched asshole. The third didn't like the idea of lying under her in his team mate's wet patch even for a chance to rape a teacher's cunt. He pulled his cock out and flogged it over her naked body.

"Yes, yes harder, please, fuck me harder." She moaned. "I'm such a slut teacher, rape my holes, pound them. My holes are yours, all yours to abuse and ruin."

The others watching their friend flogging over her couldn't wait so joined in. Eight of them crowded in masturbating over her with vigour.

The two pounded away fucking her hard while the others were ready to cascade their young sperm over her. Charles and Brian watched her tits gyrate in a crazy pattern set up by the cocks roughly shoving at her body. Their cocks should be in their trousers but they were in her or poised to cum over her.

They were punishing her, thumping her ass as she demanded, in her mouth ready to pour his cum down her throat to fill her belly with thick white sperm.

Her body dripped with sweat leaving it glistening as she's pounded by two of them intent on their own pleasure oblivious to her little world of torment and pleasure.

She heard them telling each other to do it, and felt the two inside ready and the others were going to cum, all at once, all over her.

"Do it guys, all of you cum, in inside me too." She purred like a cat in want of milk.

It was a surprise when it hit her naked body. A footballer spurted up her poor stretched bottom while the other filled her mouth. She was ready for that but not the others who sprayed her body with strings of white sticky fluid. The gobs of sperm hit her bare body, her tits, her back and hair.

A small part of her brain still functioning was humiliated that these mere youths were rejecting her pussy. The rest of her, the fired up sex machine, revelled in being covered in young sperm.

'I'm drenched in their cum. Feel so degraded, I'm going to faint.' She thought. She shook her head to clear it like a wet dog only the sperm stuck in strings though her hair and over her face.

"You want to cum on teacher's tits guys." She said, without a smile.

There was so much cum running from her holes they decide she's such a dirty slut bitch it's not worth fucking her holes. The rest of them crowded round to flog themselves over her prone body. Lying flat on her back they can see her holes and tits. Some aim for her face while others between her legs or breasts.

A competition to see who comes first, or the most or more accurately ensues; their taunting words awful to hear.

Brian laughed telling Charles. "Look at all that cum dripping from her, even her nose; the disgusting whore must be full!"

They tell her to open her mouth aiming for it, and she can't refuse. Lying there looking up at all those cocks aimed at her poor vulnerable body was devastating, yet thrilling. At last she fell from the grip of the orgasm. As though she had hit the floor she was jolted into awareness of where she was and the disgusting sight she must be.

It was disgraceful to have walked in as beautiful desirable woman only to be reduced to a cum bucket filled with sperm, where even her pussy had been rejected as being too messy.

The nasty things she said, the rows of young cocks ready to orgasm hit her hard. The humiliation was devastating. To have said those bad things, to have been driven to such depravity by such insignificant young men, how could she live with her self esteem shredded to pieces?

One of them spurted strings of cum into her mouth and earned a cheer as one by one they dribbled or splashed white ribbons over her body. Over her tits, between her legs, on her belly it rained thickly covering her from head to toe.

She had become their little pathetic cum bucket to spurt into or over, however they wanted. Brian told Charles. "She is such a whore she does this all the time. She is just a dirty cum box constantly ready for it. You just need to pull at her breasts and touch her pussy to make her hot and ready for anything. It doesn't matter who as long as she gets a cock."

Sara heard every word with her senses becoming alive to every sound, every touch of sperm upon her body. She was covered in it, her eyes stuck closed with so much coating her face.

"I'm keeping it as my pet whore so let me know when you want it and I'll bring the whore over to fuck when ever you like. The whole football team could have her after a match." He boasted. At last he had graduated from being called 'Shit Face' to Brian the whore master.

"I must admit Brian I'm impressed with your whore. It's such a filthy slutty woman and a teacher too. It's just awesome!" Charles replied. "Let's go over to the club house and meet the rest of the guys. They will be so mad to have missed this I want to see their faces."

"You go ahead. I'll clean it up and maybe we can bring them back for another session. These guys will be ready for seconds then." Brian laughed.

Sara curled into a ball trampled into accepting she had graduated from being the popular cheerleader to just existing as 'it', the thing to be fucked and abused.

Brian's voice echoed around the empty locker room. "Let's get it cleaned up and ready. You can watch her when I go over to the club house." He told Andy.

Brian dragged her over the tiles in to a shower cubicle rinsing the filth off with cold water, spreading her legs for the jet to splash the no longer private place. They felt as though her lips had melted under the heat of friction from too many cocks. The cold water did nothing to revive her as she felt so numb inside and out.

"I'm not staying here Brian, not with her like that." Andy complained.

Brian looked at him with disdain but understood. He made the lad help him string her up where she hung limp hardly able to stand.

"What have you done Brian?" A shouted voice exploded around the room.

Sara looked up then closed her eyes in shame on seeing Harry. She was strung up naked with cum seeping from her pussy and ass. He was the last person in the world she wanted to see while like this. She wanted to yell at him to run from this monster, that he was too fragile to save her.

At the same time she needed someone to save her before the whole football team returned to use her. Her dependence on this little nerdy youth was humiliating.

"You can't have any Harry it belongs to me. Get lost. Comeback when you have some muscle you little nerdy creep." Brian sneered at him. He flashed a look at Andy, nodding at Harry.

Andy didn't move. He was still shaken from what his friend had done and Harry looked so mad, for once he resisted Brian's demand.

"You get out of here and leave her with me." He strode across the wet tiles not seeing anything but a red haze around Brian. Brian took a half step back retreating from the snarling bared teeth of the wolf child.

Harry hit him with all his might happening to hit the solar plexus. Harry wasn't used to fighting and quickly lost the fury driving him on seeing Brian crumple to the ground. Brian was used to directing others to do his dirty work so he too was unused to fighting and unprepared to receive such a fierce blow.

He shook his head, gripped his stomach and threw up.

"You leave her alone or I'll tell your father all about your nasty games. Sara won't be mentioned so I'll make some things up too. Are you listening to me?" Harry said, shoving at the pathetic bully with a shoe. "I'll put things on the internet you can't disprove. The teachers only need an excuse to expel you, so what will your father say about that?" He raged at the crumpled heap at his feet very aware of what he was saying.

Still fuming he snapped at Andy to help cut Sara down. Andy scurried off helping the bemused bully away still clutching his stomach, sick running down his shirt.

Sara said nothing while Harry pulled what remained of her dress over her body. It wouldn't stand close examination but would do in the dark of the car park. With an aching body she drove home not seeing anything but the road ahead.

***

Sara leaned upon Harry as they shuffled into the house and upstairs to the bathroom. He ran a hot bath while she squatted on the floor. He checked its temperature with an elbow as he had seen his mom do then lowered her into the bath. "I'll get you a robe to wear." He told her with a gentle whisper.

"No! Don't leave me. You're my hero Harry." Her eyes wide, her face a mask, her voice trembling. He sprinkled smelly things into the bath not knowing what they were but she didn't object. She sat there with a distant look upon her face.

When she didn't move to wash he lathered his hands then her body. She needed attention everywhere but already knew her body intimately so without a fuss smoothed the soap over her compliant body. His hands were a comforting contrast to those hungry footballers touch.

He tucked her into bed and sat by her until she fell asleep. Eyes twitched and limbs moved in spasms. He wondered at the nightmares she endured unsure if he should waken her. She had revealed a fantasy, being raped by pirates, but the reality might have been too much for her.

He phoned his parents telling mom she was ill and was asleep, 'yes' it was alright he could stay.

***

Sara jumped up out of bed before she had quite woken and stood there startled. She didn't remember the nightmare but a worse memory slapped her face, the events of yesterday seeped into her brain bringing with it an urgent alertness. She stood there naked when Harry walked in. "What are you doing here?" She exclaimed, and then remembered him bathing and caring for her.

Crouching with arms wrapped around her body covering its nakedness she suddenly felt so very weary.

"Coffee? I made it how you like it." He said. Ignoring her state of undress he placed it on a bedside cabinet then straightened the bed clothes.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"What for?"

"Everything, just everything." She sighed deeply as though about to deflate. Instead she straightened up with her hands to her sides. "You're my hero, Harry. You'll protect me won't you?" She asked.

"Yes! He. It's all sorted Sara my wonderful damsel. You are safe now." He said with a soft smile upon his lips though his face revealed the concern he felt.

"You saved me Harry, so I'm all yours now, all this is yours." She said with a sweep over her naked body with both hands. A tear slipped from one eye down her cheek. "I don't suppose you want it now."

He took her in his arms and held her firmly. "You are strong Sara. A beautiful, wonderful desirable woman and I want you." He whispered in her ear.

"Then I am all yours. My mind and body are yours. Everything Harry all yours to do with, what ever you want. I need your protection."

He heard her say this before but realised she meant it this time. He led her to the bed and laid her down tucking the sheets around her while she sipped the hot coffee. Despite the caffeine she soon fell into a deep sleep not moving, a gentle relaxed face looking at peace.

He sat on the edge of the bed making sure there was a breath between those gorgeous pouting lips.

***

It was end of term so no college but it was still a wonder his parents hadn't disturbed their peace. No one had come calling not even a salesman disturbed the quiet. The third morning arrived and with some relief Harry noticed she was more her old self. The vitality beamed from her eyes and her lips were pursed in that natural seductive way he adored.

Holding the cup of coffee ready for the first sip she recited what she had each morning. "How is my hero this morning? Good. Thank you for looking after me. I am your damsel my hero and now belong to you since you saved me." She said quietly.

Looking down at the bed cover she cleared her throat to add something new to the little speech. He waited patiently with a smile upon his face.

"I am ready to give you your reward. I have kept my hero waiting too long. I'm sorry." She faltered but continued. "My body, my mind, my very soul is yours to do with as you wish my hero." She smiled a little self conscious grin.

"Anything?" He asked.

After a slight hesitation she agreed. "Then get out of bed, take a shower and cook breakfast. I'm tired of my cooking." He told her.

"Me too!" She giggled impishly. Sara looked down into the coffee mug and changed her tone of voice though there was still the echo of daring there. "I'm sorry sir. Do you want to punish me for being so rude, master?" She almost laughed but kept it back.

He slapped her ass through the thin sheet and told her sternly. "Later, wench. Hurry up and get into the kitchen where you belong!"

***

They ate a hearty breakfast all the time teasing each other. She pretended to be his serving girl and him her master. She bent over sure to show off a deep cleavage in the little cotton gown.

Sara pranced around attempting to undo the damage of his keeping house while she was in bed though he distracted her at every opportunity.

"I'm ready for my punishment master." She announced. Looking demurely down at her bare feet she stood waiting for him to start the promised game. Nothing had been said but they had enjoyed playing hero and damsel. After his dramatic rescue she felt the role with a pounding heart to be so true.

In the lounge he sat before her keeping her waiting. This young man was her hero and she depended on him to keep her secrets and more than that, to keep Brian away from her. He deserved his reward and she meant to give it to him.

"You have been disrespectful to your master so over my knee you naughty girl for your punishment." He said.

It felt ridiculous to be put over this young mans knee yet a thrill of illicit pleasure surged through her body. He pulled the gown from around her pert bottom and all the times it had recently been bared to gross young men flashed through her mind. She was a naughty little girl and deserved a spanking from her master.

It didn't matter that the slaps were gentle for the shame of being spanked by a young man worked upon her as had the build up to this moment. She slipped from his knee to the floor feeling justifiably punished but not fully cleansed of her sins.

She dare not look up at him not wanting to break the spell that gripped them both.

"Crawl over here. Kneel right there between my legs." He demanded.

"If that's how you want me my hero then I shall obey. I am yours to command, my body at your disposal, sir." She no longer said it with a smile rather an intensity of feeling gripped her.

"Open your gown." He said.

She pulled open the top of her gown as he ordered. She couldn't keep quiet she just had to push the game along needing something, unsure as to what. "Do you like my breasts, my hero?" She asked with a courtly demeanour.

"Your breasts are wonderful, magnificent, firm and so kissable." He smiled with a catch in his voice as though chewing on a hard nipple. "Stand up my little damsel. I want to see you in all your glory. That dishevelled red hair shining around your beautiful face like a glow of fire sparked from the twinkle in your eyes."

Her eyes did twinkle from excitement. All day she had avoided thinking about what happened a few days ago by playing a naughty little game with this young man. Now she was delightfully immersed in the unwrapping of herself as a present to her hero.

She shed the gown feeling it slither down sensitive flesh. Standing there with head lowered in deference to a hero she awaited his approval. Unable to see his expression she had to ask. "Do you like my little pussy kind sir?" She whispered huskily trying to be modest only the word was lascivious and wanton yet it felt right.

"I want your lithe body Sara." He said, hardly able to speak.

"Sara's tight little hole is all yours sir. Please fill my pussy. Give it to me, I'm so wet for my hero, I'm so hot for you Harry, I need your cock in my pussy. I need to feel it filling me to be complete. Make me happy, please." She said, while still looking down through long hair at her feet squirming in the carpet.

"Just give me your cock Harry; wherever you want it for my body is yours." She moaned.