Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bron looked lost. Pietr smiled sympathetically at him. "I'm sorry to dump all of this on you, but you've had a very busy six months. Your friends will be brought up to speed on your memory loss and will do their best not to overwhelm you like I just did. One of the discussions you and I had during that time was regarding your relationship with Angelina. I asked you to promise to help Angelina keep her promise to me. While you agreed then, since you don't remember, I'm going to ask you again. Will you promise to wait until Angelina's return to pick up your relationship with her?"

The large man looked at Pietr and felt his heart screaming at him to say no. He wanted to hold Angelina in his arms now! But he realized the future they could have now would be far less than the one they could have if they waited. With a tightness in his throat, Bron nodded.

"Thank you, Bron. I promise to live up to her expectations. I will make Walla a better world for everyone." Pietr had tears in his own eyes as he shook Bron's hand.

"I'm a little tired. I think I should get some rest," Bron said with a wobbling voice.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll be back tomorrow to bring you home. You may get some visitors once you are there."

"Like my adopted daughter?"

Pietr smiled gently. "Yes, like Kai."

With a last pat on Bron's shoulder, Pietr left the room, leaving the big man alone with his racing thoughts. He was a citizen of Walla! He had a daughter! He'd been to Earth and SURVIVED! Most frightening of all was that his conditioning was gone, and everyone knew! Nothing was stopping him from striking out against those who harmed him... except his natural distaste for violence and his desire to live in peace. Would that be enough to make the citizens of Walla accept him?

It was too much for his overtaxed brain, and exhaustion took him down into a deep sleep.

-=-

Bron's initial estimation of his strength had been exaggerated. Kittens could whip his ass. The physiotherapist at the hospital walked him through the exercise routines he would have to do every day to bring his muscles back from their state of atrophy. When Pietr showed up to take Bron home, he was a trembling mess. Rachel and Sophia were there to lend a hand, and the two strong women got Bron into the back of the van Pietr hired to get them all home. The big Genie sat on the rear bench seat, squeezed between the bodies of the two smiling women who rested their heads on his shoulders. They knew the physio routine he'd been shown and promised to help him every day to get him back to full strength. He was grateful, but wondered how long he'd be able to endure their help.

The two ladies got Bron inside and situated in the guest room on the main floor as he wasn't ready for climbing up and down the stairs to his room in the basement. They told him they'd return in the evening to help him with his bath. With huge grins on their lips, they departed.

In the late afternoon, Sasha arrived with Kei, and introductions were made. The young girl was fascinated by the idea that he had lost his memories of how they'd met and that to him, this was the first time they were meeting--a fresh start. She had a surprised and pleased look on her face through most of their conversation. She headed down to his room in the basement to do her homework, leaving Sasha alone with Bron.

"Fuck! You lost a lot of really juicy memories!" she growled at him.

He blushed. "I did?"

"Yeah! You finally took my ass at the party we threw to celebrate your vision returning. Then you took my ass again when we were in Japan. FUCK! It was so hot!" Sasha gushed.

"So... we're parents?" Bron said, trying to change the subject if Sasha was leading somewhere with her obsessive talk about her ass.

The woman smirked at him. "Yeah, you surprised the hell out of me when you sprang that idea on me, but I have to say it's working out well. Kei has a good head on her shoulders. She's a smart kid. She's had some trouble dealing with the fact that Walla isn't as cutthroat as Earth when it comes to survival, even survival in the classroom. She's come across as a bit of a bully sometimes, but we're working through that."

Bron had a broad smile on his face as he saw how good Kei was for Sasha. Some edges on the woman were softer, now that she was taking on the role of Mom.

Sasha read Bron's smile and frowned at him. "Shut the fuck up! If you call me Mommy Sasha or any of the other stupid mom nicknames the others call me, I will seriously kick your ass!"

Bron chuckled. "A light breeze can kick my ass now."

"Awww, is poor little Bron all weak and limp?" Sasha grinned as she suddenly straddled his lap.

"Sasha, this isn't a good idea. Kai is just downstairs-"

"Whatcha gonna do, Mr. Weakling? Hmmm? You gonna make me stop?" She was grinding herself on his groin, and her tight workout pants were just as thin as his shorts. The feeling was incredible, and Bron was struggling to get control over the vixen on his lap.

"Seriously--"

"Your mouth says one thing, but your body is telling me something completely different. Your big cock wants to come out and play. You can feel that, can't you, baby?" Sasha said as she pressed her crotch tighter against Bron's bulge.

"Sasha..." Bron groaned, and she licked her lips and ground harder.

There was a sharp pop, and Bron's cock slid from its sheath. Sasha jumped off his lap and pulled his shorts down, Bron obediently lifting his ass as she tugged at the offending garment.

Sasha took his cock into her mouth and moved his hands to the back of her head. She pressed his hands as she forced more of him into her mouth. Bron got the idea. Sasha needed him to force himself on her. It's what brought her excitement. Not Bron's thing, but it was what she needed. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. She moaned, then squealed as he pulled her back down and forced himself to the back of her throat. Again he drew her almost clear and slammed himself into her mouth. He knew he was being a little rougher than he'd been with her before, but she'd made no indications he should stop. He fucked her mouth, and Sasha was constantly moaning now. He lifted her to his chest and kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding into her mouth demandingly. While she was being overwhelmed by his kiss, he yanked down her tights and tugged them off. She was naked underneath, as he suspected. He grabbed her ass in both hands and lifted her with a grunt over his cock.

"OH FUCK! YES!" Sasha gasped as he pulled her down, driving himself deeply into her body. He was reaching the limits of his strength, so it was time to make her work for her pleasure.

SLAP!

Sasha cried out with a yelp as Bron's hand slapped her ass cheek.

"Lift yourself," he growled.

Her eyes flew wide, and she looked at him in confusion.

SLAP! The other ass cheek felt the sting.

"Lift!"

Sasha struggled to lift herself up to the top of his thick shaft, but when her pussy was just kissing the tip of his cock, he slammed her back down, filling her completely. She cried out with bliss, feeling herself stretched wide to take his hot, hard cock.

SLAP! "Again."

Sasha's head was spinning from the conflicting sensations. He felt so good filling her pussy, but her ass was burning from the slaps. She was slow to move, and her other cheek got its second spanking. She shuddered as her pussy clenched him, and she tried to pull herself to the top.

Once more, he pulled her down hard, and she screamed as the sensations were too intense. He squeezed her reddened ass cheeks, and her eyes rolled back. Her legs were shaking too hard for her to lift herself again, so he gave both cheeks a slap then grabbed them hard. She whimpered as he lifted and dropped her rapidly over his cock.

Sasha lost the ability to make coherent sounds, then she was cumming hard, triggering Bron's release. He grabbed her hair in his fist, kissing her hard, and her shaking increased as she squealed.

Bron was physically spent and slumped back in his chair. She fell forward against his chest, panting, and he felt her body clenching and rippling against his thick intruder. It took her several minutes to calm down. Bron withdrew from her body as he relaxed, and his cock slipped back into his pouch.

"oh, fuck... Bron... sex is... SO much better... now that your... conditioning is gone," Sasha gasped quietly against his neck.

He had to admit it felt better for him as well.

She pushed herself back on his chest and looked at his face curiously. "Does it feel different?"

"Yes." Bron looked deeply into her eyes. "What does it feel like for you knowing you can walk up to anyone who pisses you off and kill them?"

"Thrilling, but I wouldn't, even if I fantasize about it," she added with a smirk.

"That's just it. For me, it's not a thrill at all! I don't fantasize about it. I have no desire to be violent. Yet how many humans on Walla believe I will be."

"Fuck them!"

"That attitude isn't really an option for me." He lifted Sasha to her feet, then pulled his shorts up. She made a quick stop in the washroom and exited with her pants back on.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know. Probably just what I have been doing. Living each day as it comes and enjoying it as if it was my last. That seems to work well," he admitted.

Sasha watched Bron with a sad expression.

"What are you going to do with your life?" she asked.

"Well, I'm going to go to physio at the clinic. Then I'm going to look for a job. I want to contribute to society. I want to earn my keep."

"I fully support that plan. Nothing feels better than getting that pay deposit at the end of your week. Well, nothing besides being fucked silly by a large blue-black Genie!" she grinned wickedly.

He rolled his eyes as Sasha moved towards the basement stairs. "I'm going to collect Kei and head home. It's been fun! Remember, I'm going to reacquaint your cock with my ass soon!

"Out!" he barked, but he was smiling when he did, so she just kept grinning as she left. When she returned, she popped her head back in his door.

"I meant to ask you before you ravaged me if it would be all right for Laura to visit. She didn't want me to tell you, but she was pretty devastated that you lost your memory of her. She understands the circumstances and doesn't blame you, but she doesn't have a lot of friends, and I got the impression that your friendship was pretty special to her."

Bron felt a little uncomfortable, but he nodded. "Sure, please let her know she can call me. I have physio tomorrow morning at eleven."

Sasha smiled, and he waved at Kei, who smiled and waved back shyly.

He dragged himself to the bed and barely managed to stretch out on it before he was asleep.

Chapter 26

Laura picked him up in the morning in her limousine. A serious-looking man was driving, and they were introduced. Fredrick was Laura's personal protection and her driver.

He drove them to the clinic, and along the way, Laura brought Bron up to speed on the memories he was missing.

"Thank you so much for your efforts to help me get my citizenship!" Bron said once she was finished.

"You deserved it! I'm sorry you cannot be with Angelina. I understand the circumstances, but it's so unfair!" she frowned.

Bron smiled at the beauty and nodded.

Laura reached over and took his hand in hers. She felt a shiver run through her body as she remembered the strength in them as he took her. Her smile got a little dreamy.

"You said we could get together again when we were together the last time before the explosion," she said as she looked up at him from under her brows.

He thought she looked sweet, but he wasn't quite ready to jump into bed with the woman he was just beginning to know again.

"Maybe we could start with going out to dinner?" he asked.

She looked at him in surprise, then a wide grin spread across her face. "Yes, that would be really nice! I can get reservations at my favorite place for tomorrow evening."

"Perfect!" he smiled.

They rode the rest of the way, just holding hands and looking out the windows. As they pulled up to the building, Laura turned to Bron. "Rhonda will pick you up in two hours to bring you home."

He lifted her hand to his lips and delicately kissed her knuckles, and her eyes flared with desire as tingles raced up her arm. "Until tomorrow then," he said. Her smile was wide, and she could only nod as she didn't trust herself to speak. Bron thanked Fredrick and exited from the limo. It then smoothly pulled away from the curb as he went inside for his therapy.

Two hours later, Bron was back outside the clinic resting on a bench with every muscle in his body aching, trembling, and protesting the abuse they'd endured. He rested his head back against the building and tried to will his muscles to relax as his eyes closed.

A few minutes later, he picked up the scent of Rhonda's subtle perfume as she sat next to him and smiled.

"Hi, Bron," she said.

"Hi, Rhonda."

"You ready to go home?" she asked.

"In a minute. I'd like to ask you a question first."

"Sure."

"Back when I was blind, and you came to spend the afternoon with me sitting outside enjoying the sun, you said to Angelina that I could be a professional masseuse if the bodyguard thing didn't work out. I want to get a job, and I don't really have training in anything useful. I was thinking of taking a course in Therapeutic Massage at the local college. Do you think I might earn money doing that?"

Rhonda sat staring at Bron. She was surprised he was taking her suggestion to heart.

He took her shocked expression as a no and nodded with a frown.

"Wait! I wasn't saying no! I was just surprised you remembered what I suggested, and I'm surprised you'd settle for something so low-key after all your adventures. There are so many careers you could do with your size and strength," Rhonda gasped.

Bron looked at her. "But I don't want to do anything but make people happy. I don't really need all this extra strength for that."

"Well, I think you'd be a terrific masseuse! The extra stuff we did that day, the sex, you wouldn't be doing as a registered massage therapist. That could get you in trouble. You keep that stuff for your friends," Rhonda added with a grin.

Bron smiled. "On the way back, would you take me by the college so I can sign up for the classes?"

"It would be my pleasure!" the woman grinned. She helped him up and guided him to her car. Bron barely fit inside, but he squeezed into the back seat.

Rhonda and Bron turned heads as they made their way across the college grounds. Several students rushed up to Bron to shake his hand. They finally made their way into the registrar's office and discussed Bron's desire to earn a Therapeutic Massage certificate. The man was a little flustered about dealing with the Genie's request as he didn't have the prerequisites. Rhonda was with Bron the entire time and poked and prodded at the registrar's arguments until the man finally agreed to let Bron in, starting with the fall semester at the end of the month.

Rhonda brought Bron home and settled him in his room. The big man faded immediately.

The following day Vicki brought Bron to the clinic for his physio. She stuck around chatting with one of the physiotherapists until Bron was done and was all grins when she got him back home. She had a date with a very fit man who loved to dance.

Bron rested until it was time to get ready for his date with Laura. He dressed in his nicest clothes as Laura said they'd be dining and dancing afterward at a posh club.

Fredrick was driving once again and nodded to Bron as he slipped into the back of the limo. He stopped when he saw Laura and smiled with appreciation as he took in the sleek, shimmering silver fabric clinging to her lean body. While the dress was suggestive, it was also tasteful, and Bron was very impressed. She looked gorgeous!

Laura's eyes lit up when she saw the effect she was having on Bron. She flashed him a dazzling smile and took his hand as he settled back into the seat.

The drive to the club was short, and Bron was rubber necking the scenery as he'd never been in this neighborhood before... that he could recall. As it was not too far from the Augustine Estate, he realized he probably had. Laura told him about it. The idea that he'd lost some of his life still bothered him. Laura squeezed his hand as she saw his frown. He smiled at her for her concern.

The limo pulled up in front of a large, sprawling building surrounded by a lush garden and ornate fountains. Two men in uniforms approached the limo, but the doors didn't open until Fredrick had exited and scanned the two men for weapons of any kind. He dismissed the man at Laura's door, who nodded and hurried back to his station. Fredrick opened the door and helped Laura out while the other uniformed man stood back quickly to put some space between himself and the large man unfolding himself out of the back door. Bron nodded politely to the man and closed the door. With a blink, the man hustled back to his station, casting glances at his partner.

"You couldn't have chosen a more low-key way to bring Bron back into the spotlight?" Fredrick asked Laura quietly. He wouldn't be inside with them, so he was a little concerned.

"Do you recall my first time at the country club? I was barely twelve, and my father brought me here to show me off to his high society friends. It was a coming-of-age party for me, but we really knew it was for him and mother. I pretended I didn't care and let myself get swept up in the excitement."

Fredrick's eyes softened with the memory. "You danced with everyone, as I recall."

She nodded. "I drove my parents insane when I danced with the sons of their rivals! It was a magical night and the beginning of my new life. A life that almost ended four months ago. If Bron hadn't risked his life for me, I wouldn't be here today. I'm not diminishing the many times you've saved my life. You've had far more impact on my life, but tonight is the anniversary of that first night when I was twelve. Bron is a new member of our society and deserves the same respect."

Bron looked uncomfortable. "I don't want to be part of a big political confrontation!"

"You won't be. We're just going to have a nice dinner, talk about things that make us happy, and then we are going to dance. What civilized citizens of Walla do to celebrate. Nothing showy. Nothing political."

Bron nodded and offered his arm as they walked through the front doors to the club. Word had proceeded them as the country club manager was standing at the Maître D' station.

"Good evening, Miss Augustine," he said with a tight smile. The Maître D' standing beside him looked frozen. The pleasant smile he was trying to force on his face looked more like rigor mortis.

"Good evening, Mr. Doon. So nice to see you again!"

"This is, uh, your plus one this evening?"

"Have you not been introduced to Walla's most celebrated new citizen?" Laura said in a perfect tone of surprise and disappointment. The man didn't so much shake his head as twitch.

"Mr. Doon, let me be the first to introduce you to Citizen Bron," Laura said with a cheerful voice.

Bron nodded to the manager, who could only nod back. The big Genie spared the man having to suppress the shudder of shaking his hand.

"I've been craving my favorites from your menu since yesterday. I assume our regular table is ready," Laura continued with her sweet tone. She was referring to the Augustine's regular table on the raised podium overlooking the other diners.

"I-I believe so, but if you'd prefer, I could set up a lovely table for two by the windows," the man offered a little desperately.

"No, that's okay. Our usual table has a lovely view, and I'm looking forward to seeing the excited faces of the girls coming of age today," she smiled. "I remember mine like it was just yesterday."

1...2223242526...29