Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory slid further in along the round bench and tugged Bron's privates to make him follow. As soon as there was just enough room, Ashley plunked herself down on his other side.

"My husband is a giant creep!" Ashley sobbed. Her long auburn hair fell forward over her face, hiding the soft but puffy brown eyes and her reddened button nose. She was also curvy like Mallory, but in her case, it was just extra weight. She was... soft. Pretty and soft.

"I told you that when you married him!" Mallory said around Bron.

Laura sent the woman a look to get her to play nice.

Ashley turned her head in Mallory's direction but saw a large man instead. She looked up to his face, blinked, and her eyes widened. "Are you blue?" she whispered drunkenly.

Laura couldn't stop the snort which leaked out. Bron gave her a look, then turned to the new arrival.

"Hi, I'm Bron. Yes, my skin color goes from dark blue to black," he said gently as he tried to pull Mallory's hand from his groin without hurting her.

"Ooo! You're the one whose picture was circulating around the net months back," Ashley gushed, and Bron leaned back slightly from the gust of alcohol.

"Oh my god! That's right! This enormous cock was all over the net! I think it feels bigger than the image showed though," Mallory asserted strongly.

Ashley realized where Mallory's hand was and added hers. Her eyes flew wide with surprise. "IT IS!" she yelped.

Laura hushed her. "Ladies! You are groping my date, who is trying very hard not to hurt anyone's feelings by being rough with you."

Mallory's face flushed again, and she leaned hard against Bron's side. "Oh god, he can be rough with me if he wants to."

Ashley pressed her squishy body against Bron's other side, and he groaned from the overload of softness.

Once more, Bron's rational mind struggled to the fore. "Please, you're both married. I can't--"

"My husband is days away from becoming my ex as apparently, he's only interested in sex with children. Let him rot in prison. I haven't had good sex in years!" Mallory growled and rubbed herself against Bron.

"My husband hasn't made love to me in over a year and is having an affair with his secretary! That skinny slut!" Ashley was getting more aggressive as well.

He felt the familiar sharp pop, and his pouch opened. He looked around the club and at Laura desperately. She understood.

There was a private party room at the back of the club which should be available. She raised her finger to indicate he should hold on for a moment and quickly ducked out of the booth. She quickly made her way across the room and saw the door was closed. She opened it, and the chamber beyond was empty. She closed it and tapped her id into the number pad next to the entrance to reserve the room. The door locked, and she hustled back to the booth. She saw Ruby and Alex standing next to the table with a group of their friends. Bron was keeping it together, so she relaxed a little. The girls couldn't see what the ladies were doing to the big man.

"-said we had to leave," Ruby was saying to her mother. Laura looked at the time and realized the club hours required kids to leave. That usually signaled it was time for the parents to go with their kids, but Ashley and Mallory showed no signs of releasing Bron. She had an idea.

"Why don't you girls have a sleepover?" Laura suggested.

Twelve happy sets of eyes swung in her direction. She could see the immediate excitement. She looked at the two mothers. "Ashley? I'm going to suggest your place as Mallory's situation is... tricky," she finished delicately to spare Alex's feelings.

"Yes, sure," she mumbled as her face flushed, feeling Bron's reaction under her hand.

Laura guided the girls away and spoke with them to make arrangements. That done, their friends rushed out to tell their parents they were spending the night at Ruby's, and Ruby dragged Alex with her to get her driver to take them home. Laura returned to the table to see the ladies almost climbing onto Bron's lap. He cast her a desperate look, but there was a primal heat in those eyes as well.

A shiver ran down her spine as she realized how charged up the man was. "I have the private room," was all she said, and Ashley was sliding out of the booth, tugging Bron's arm to get him to follow, with Mallory pushing from the other side. The four made their way across the room, skirting the dance floor. No one paid them any attention, thankfully, so once Laura unlocked the door, they slipped inside unnoticed.

Laura pulled Bron over to the foot of a comfortable sectional couch with several wide reclining components side by side. It was a makeshift bed, but it was the best they would get in the club.

Mallory looked at Laura with a pleased smile, and Ashley suddenly looked like she felt like a third wheel. Before she could slip away, Bron's hand slid into her rich brown hair, and he pulled her against him to kiss her. She moaned and clutched his chest. When his rough tongue stroked across her smaller pink one, she squealed at the burst of tingles and clawed at him.

Not to be outdone, Mallory dropped to her knees and undid Bron's pants, allowing them to fall to his ankles. His thick cock sprung free, and she gasped as she wrapped her fingers around its heat. She ran her tongue up the underside, and Bron gasped in Ashley's mouth. The brunette pulled back and looked down. Her eyes bulged, then she dropped to her knees next to Mallory and added her tongue to the play.

Bron looked down at the two women attending to his pleasure. They were driving his lust higher and higher. He couldn't think straight. When Mallory slid the head of his cock deep into her throat, Bron cried out from the intense pleasure. Ashley watched with wide eyes. She couldn't believe Mallory could get so much of him into her mouth!

When the woman pulled him from her throat, she had tears in her eyes and gulped air into her starved lungs. She gave Ashley a look of challenge and a slight smile. The plump woman had little experience with oral sex. She knew she wanted to do it, but she was daunted by his size. She leaned forward, and Mallory bounced the thick head of Bron's cock against her lips. This made her giggle at the delicious naughtiness of the situation. She smiled at Mallory, and the two shared a moment. Then Ashley sucked Bron into her throat until her lips were pressed against the base of the hard cock.

"HOLY FUCK! She took it ALL!" Mallory exclaimed, for once letting her genuine appreciation override her competitiveness.

Laura had been watching Bron and the two women with mixed feelings of guilt and excitement. It was her fault for pushing Mallory's buttons too hard. She should have known the woman would see Bron as a challenge after hearing Laura's description of what an amazing lover he'd been for her. He was overwhelmed by lust, but his conflict surfaced from time to time. Laura hoped he would understand that he just needed the release, and these women were more than willing to be the tool of his recovery.

Speaking of lust, she felt like if she didn't kiss him soon, she would explode. She moved forward and yelped slightly as he reached out and pulled her to him. His eyes looked dazed, and she wasn't sure if he was even aware of who he had in his clutches. He kissed her deeply, and she shook in his grip as pleasure coursed through her body.

Ashley pulled back and sucked air into her lungs, then plunged him deep once more.

Bron moaned into Laura's mouth. Ashley was bringing him closer to his orgasm. She didn't want him to cum too soon. She had plans for his cock.

Mallory had the same idea as she seized Ashley's hair and pulled her off Bron. The brunette was glassy-eyed and dazed as the thick shaft left her mouth, and a string of drool connected them for a moment. Mallory's eyes gleamed as she took in how sexy Ashley looked with her wet, puffy lips. Still gripping her hair, she pulled the other woman's face to hers and plunged her tongue into that sexy mouth. Ashley squealed, then took Mallory's big tits in her hands and squeezed them. It was the blonde's turn to moan as their tongues twisted around each other's.

Laura took that momentary distraction to pull Bron down onto the sectional sofa cushions. Her need was too intense for her to be subtle, so she hiked up her dress, pulled her minimal panties down, and crawled up his body. She rubbed her wet pussy over his cock, then yelped as his hands took hold of her hips and lifted her up to the head to push himself in. She cried out as the thick shaft stretched her open and her body went limp. Bron pulled her up then slammed her down on his cock, using her body to bring himself relief from the mounting pressure.

Laura was in heaven. He was so strong, and he was rubbing her body against his so roughly. She wasn't ready at all when her orgasm struck. She screamed as her body rocked through her release, and she clutched his shirt in her fists.

Bron was still climbing up to his orgasm when Laura begged him to stop due to how sensitive she'd become. Mallory was there in an instant and pulled the younger woman from his body. Laura rolled over onto her back next to him and continued to shake and shiver through her release. He looked down as Mallory helped Ashley slip off her dress and climb onto the big man. The brunette was eyeing the swollen cock with trepidation, and his lust was demanding he continue. He reached down and lifted her the remaining distance to position her above his trembling cock. She squeaked, then sighed as she dropped over his hardness. It slid as easily into her pussy as it had into her throat, and Bron gasped with relief when she squeezed him tight inside her.

Mallory's pussy was suddenly descending onto Bron's face. Her pink lips were slick with her juices, and Bron stroked his tongue across them roughly. She cried out and clutched at his head as his tongue forced its way deep into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head while explosions went off in her mind from the lightning he was splashing around inside her.

Ashley finally reached the bottom and enjoyed the sensation of his cock filling her up. She clutched her fat tits in her hands, pulling on the nipples, and bounced on his lap, slapping their flesh together. Each collision felt incredible and drove her orgasm closer.

For Bron, the brunette's motions felt like a tease. He needed more, but he was trapped under the blonde's body. Mallory was still screaming, but it was up into the inaudible range. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up so he could slide his tongue further back.

"OhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgod!" Mallory's voice returned her as her body tensed in anticipation. She'd experienced nothing like this before and was almost frightened to think of what could be next. Then her jaw dropped wide open, and her eyes rolled back again as that devilish tongue of his slid deep into her ass. The sensations of it in her pussy were amplified a hundred-fold in her ass. She lost the ability to form coherent thoughts and surrendered to her body's primal reactions.

Ashley collapsed forward against Mallory's back when a delicious orgasm washed over her senses. She stopped bouncing and leaned off to the side to slip free from Bron's body. Once she was lying on her back next to him, she relaxed and slid into a deeply satiated sleep.

Bron's need had become desperate. He was close to his orgasm, but now his cock just bobbed in the air. He pulled his tongue from Mallory's ass and sat up, lifting a squealing woman with him, then slid her down his torso. When the thick head of his cock met the puffy and tingling flesh of her opening, she didn't even have time to gasp as he pulled her down, sheathing himself in her hotness.

Mallory would have screamed, but Bron's mouth covered hers once more, his hands in her hair holding her tight. He turned on the couch, and suddenly she was under his large body, pressed against the cushions. He was so fucking deep inside her, and his body was doing incredible things to her. She hadn't had an orgasm in years, and the delicious feelings were coming back to her.

Then Bron pounded her against the sofa. His thrusts were fast and aggressive, and she couldn't catch her breath. She whited out when her first orgasm struck, and it surged into the next peak and went on and on as Bron's movements became more and more demanding. She was oblivious when he suddenly stopped and groaned out his own pleasure, deep inside the dazed woman.

When it was over, Bron's mind returned to him. He was panting and leaning over a blonde woman who was a sweaty mess. Her eyes were closed, her hair was spread out in a fan behind her head, and her makeup was badly smeared. She was panting, and he lifted himself off her, pulling his softening cock from her abused pussy. She made an odd whining sound, then slipped into unconsciousness.

Bron pushed himself to his feet and stood at the end of the couch, looking down at the three sleeping women, and felt something twist in his heart. He barely knew Laura and liked her, but the other two had been strangers, and he'd used them to get relief. He felt nothing for them. When he looked deep inside himself, he could find nothing for them... except regret. It gave him a strange empty feeling he hadn't felt before, and it shook him. He was suddenly uneasy about being there with them when they awoke. He was so confused about what to do.

He gathered his pants and slipped into the bathroom. He tidied himself, then he left the party room. He found a taxi at the reception area and went home to think.

When he got in the front door, Pietr's voice called out to him from the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Please come down to the TV room. There's something you need to see."

Pushing aside his mixed-up emotions, he immediately headed for the basement. The worried tone in Pietr's voice made him pick up his pace, and he was soon standing next to Pietr, staring at the horrifying images of an all-out battle in space around planet Earth.

"The impact of Magdalina's last act on Earth was far more devastating than originally thought. The weakening of the crust has led to earthquakes of unprecedented scale all over the globe. Massive tsunamis have wiped out most coastal cities." He stopped to look at Bron with a sad look in his eye. "Japan is gone. What the tsunamis didn't scour away, the volcanos burned. Every fault line has become active, and volcanos are reactivating everywhere as well. Combined with the vast quantities of ash, the massive volcano in the center of the crater has thrown up the atmosphere until the sun is almost completely blocked from the surface. Everything is dying. The wealthy and powerful members of Earth's society, those who would have been most impacted by the information on that pendant you were carrying, are attempting to flee the planet, but their automated defense systems in orbit are firing upon them. None have escaped. None." The man looked at Bron again with a pale face. "No planets will send a rescue mission to Earth until those orbital defenses are shut down. No one could get there in time, even if they wanted to help. Earth is lost."

Chapter 27

Bron laid low over the next few weeks. Aside from his sessions at the physio clinic, he stayed at home.

Sasha had been called in for questioning about their recent interaction with Magdalina, but their story about being abducted held. Bron's injury and subsequent amnesia prevented him from being called in by the investigators.

She'd visited Bron once again with full intentions of having him ravage her, but he convinced her to postpone. Instead, they watched porn until she fell asleep, leaning back against him. Bron switched to the travel channel to watch the travelogue on Garroon. He wondered if he'd see Angelina or Bailley in the background. Watching the show with the pleasant idea of seeing them, he could finally fall asleep.

College was a novel experience for Bron, and he loved it! He loved his classes and discovered he could absorb and retain the lessons he had with ease. He aced every test and wondered why it was coming so easily to him as he recalled times in his past when he'd struggled with learning.

There was no shortage of volunteers for his practical assignments. His gentle but firm touch earned him an excellent reputation. His grades were second to none, and the professors all enjoyed having him in class as he was so enthusiastic and positive.

Then it was election time, and he moved into residence at the college as he got permission to do so from the Dean. More importantly, Angelina returned to spend time with her father and be seen with him on his final campaign days. Pietr gently asked Bron if he could spare his daughter the heartbreak of being so close. It hurt Bron as well, but he moved into the residence the same day.

He cast his vote for the first time and openly supported Pietr. The press ate that up.

Of the other three candidates for Premier, the one closest to Pietr was his polar opposite in his policies and was prone to inflammatory and offensive comments. He had some choice words to say about a Genie being allowed to vote.

When the final tallies came in, everyone Bron knew was ecstatic to discover Pietr had won by a wide margin. Bron sent him a congratulations message but got no response, which was expected considering how buried the man would be buried in such messages. The following day Pietr was on the cover of every news site waving at his supporters with Angelina at his side. Bron thought she looked more beautiful than ever, if a little tired and tense.

A full day had passed, and Bron was just finishing up his homework at the little table in his dorm room when he switched his tablet to the news feeds to catch up on the continued excitement for Walla's new Premier. He read a dozen stories saying pretty much the same thing about how the planet was destined to new and exciting progress. He was about to sign off when he noticed there was another clip with Angelina on the site. He clicked over to the society page, and there was a video showing Pietr out celebrating his victory the previous night with his campaign people. Angelina was with them. In the scene, she was off to the side, but Bron zoomed into that section of the clip. He smiled at her lovely expression and the twinkle in her eyes. A handsome young man in a slightly rumpled deep blue suit was holding her hand, and she turned to smile at him. He leaned forward and said something, and she kissed him.

Bron froze the clip after she pulled back from the kiss, and he saw it in her eyes. Love. She loved the young man in the rumpled suit. Not the love of a family member. Not the love of a friend. Heart and soul love.

He played the clip forward, and the look remained as the brief clip ended.

Bron shut down the computer and sagged back into the old chair in his tiny room. He knew she would see people socially. Pretenses, right? He knew it had to be that way until Pietr passed his probationary period as Premier. What he hadn't expected was for her to fall in love. Suddenly the request to have him out of the house seemed tainted by intrigue. He found himself on his feet, and he didn't know what to do with himself. He'd gone to the gym already today, but he needed to burn off the energy that was coursing through him.

He left the dorm and ran across the quad to get to the gym. It was open until midnight, so he nodded to the late shift crew and made his way over to the resistance trainers. He dialled up the machine to his normal settings and pushed himself through his routine. He finished quicker than he expected, and he still had so much excess energy buzzing through him. He upped the load to the maximum the machines could output and ran through his routine once more. It was torture, and he growled out each fierce thrust against the machine's resistance, but it served its purpose. It drained the silent rage bubbling deep inside him. When he finally shut the trainer down and flopped back against the padded bench, he noticed he was being watched.