Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the manager twitched. He also recalled that disastrous night. The Augustine's had left the club seething with anger. Not that their daughter's actions had been the fault of anyone working at the club. He'd still been the one to face the parent's wrath. Tonight two young girls were celebrating their coming of age parties. Both were daughters of wealthy and powerful members of high society. He cringed as he wondered how they were going to take this new twist. Sighing in defeat, he nodded to the man beside him who led Laura and Bron to their table, which had a commanding view of the other tables.

Once they were alone, Bron leaned forward. "Mr. Doon seemed pretty upset that I'm here."

"Don't worry about mean old Doon. He's earned his torment. Besides, I know the mothers whose kids are having their parties tonight, and they won't mind at all. Their kids will LOVE seeing you here. Let's just enjoy our night," she smiled as she settled back in her chair. She didn't mention how the old men who'd married these young women to start new families after discarding their old ones would be livid to see him. The ladies would be secretly thrilled to see him there.

The waiter arrived and took their drink orders. Laura chose a white wine, but Bron stuck with still water. "I don't metabolize alcohol," he explained.

As they looked over the menu, Laura realized she didn't know what Bron could eat. "I'm so sorry! I should have asked you what kinds of food you can eat. What do you normally eat at home?"

"I drink a high-energy, high-protein liquid. I had one before I left the house, so my nutritional requirements have been met for the day. I can still eat, but it's mostly for textures as I don't have a sense of taste," Bron said.

Laura felt a little silly for bringing Bron to a fancy restaurant with such a great reputation for being a culinary nirvana. It must have shown on her face as Bron patted her hand. "I also get enjoyment from seeing others appreciating their meals," he said gently.

"What can you eat?" she asked timidly.

"I see a very nice salad, and I can ask them to add some nuts to it for extra protein," Bron said, looking at the menu.

"No meat?"

"Genies can't eat meat. That's engineered into us. It's frightening enough that we are built physically stronger and tougher than humans. To make us carnivores would trigger too many latent insecurities in our masters.

"It's nice to hear you finally admitting your place in Human Society!" growled a voice from below.

"Senior Councillor Feingersh, did you run out of underage prostitutes to interview in closed chambers?" Laura said with a sweet smile.

The older man scowled at Laura. She smiled and turned to her date. "He's under investigation for his suspicious activities with several of them in his office... after hours."

Bron looked at the man in shock, and his scowl grew deeper as he spun on his heel and stormed off.

"He's the last man that should spout off his opinions and crow his values. The man isn't allowed to be alone with his own daughter, for a good reason," Laura said with a shudder.

"He's being investigated. You sound like he's already been proven guilty," Bron said.

"I know one of the investigating officers. There's a recording. It isn't pretty.... Sorry, we were going to talk about things that made us happy! What about you?"

"I signed up for a course at the college starting this fall."

"OOO! What is it?" she squealed.

"Therapeutic Massage," he said carefully, watching her expression.

Laura's jaw dropped, and her eyes went wide. "Oh my god! That's AWESOME!" she gushed. "You'd be PERFECT at that! I'll sign up for your first sessions!"

Bron blushed and grinned at her enthusiasm. "Well, I have to complete the course and get my certification first. Then I have to get a job as a massage therapist at a clinic or spa someplace. Getting a job is going to be the tricky step."

"There will be dozens of businesses that will want to hire you just for the marketing aspect alone. Once word of mouth gets out about how your big, powerful hands feel on a body, your schedule will be full!" Laura insisted.

"Mmm! That sounds good already! Where do I sign up?" a sultry voice said.

A stunning blonde with dazzling green eyes was climbing up the steps to their table. She was curvy to the point of exaggeration, squeezed into a sleek black sheath cocktail dress that showed off her shapely legs. Her other attributes were threatening to pop out and join the party.

"Mallory!" Laura cried happily and jumped to her feet to give the woman a hug and air kisses. "Bron, may I introduce my friend Mallory, who's the current wife of Senior Councillor Feingersh?"

"Ugh! The sooner I can shed that title and that fossil, the better," Mallory grimaced and rolled her eyes.

He took her offered hand in his and shook it. The woman's eyes lit up as she felt the strength in his hand.

"Bron here is going to be studying Therapeutic Massage, and I can personally vouch for the sensitivity and strength of these hands," Laura gushed.

"Just his hands?" Mallory said with a wicked look.

"Mallory! A lady never tells!" Laura said, surprising an amused snort out of her friend. "He's going to be an incredible masseuse!"

"Well, let me know the name of the spa that hires him so I can beat you to his first sessions," the blond said, drinking the big man in with her eyes.

Bron felt a little nervous around the woman when he noticed a younger version of her standing at the base of the stairs. "Hello," he said to the girl.

Mallory turned around, and a small frown appeared between her eyes. "Alex! Don't just stand there. Come say hello."

The girl was all elbows and knees as her limbs had hit that awkward growth spurt at puberty, but Bron could tell she was going to surpass her mother's loveliness. She was tall, with blue eyes and long blond wavy hair. Perhaps it was her mother's dominant attitude, but Alex's quieter nature was a balm for Bron's nerves.

"It is very nice to meet you," Alex said.

"For me as well!" Bron replied as he shook the small hand. The girl's eyes were wide as she felt the smooth scales on his skin.

There was a hint of jealousy on Mallory's face when Laura jumped in. "Today is Alex's special day. Her coming-of-age party, if I'm not mistaken."

Bron smiled as the girl blushed. "Congratulations! I understand there will be dancing later. May I have the honor of a dance with you?"

A smile exploded across Alex's face, and she nodded quickly. With shining eyes, she nodded to Bron once more and headed back down the steps to rush over to her friends.

He caught another flash of jealousy on Mallory's face. "Do you like to dance?" he asked.

She gave him a predator's smile and turned to leave. "I'll see you on the dance floor." With a nod to Laura, she left.

"Why do I feel bad for Alex?" Bron asked quietly, and Laura chuckled.

"Because you are a very perceptive man. Mallory competes with everyone, even her daughter." She paused to think about that. "Especially, her daughter," Laura said with a sad smile.

"When I dance with Alex, do you think you could distract her so we can finish uninterrupted?" he asked.

Laura smiled. "I think I may do that."

The waiter returned, and they placed their orders. While they waited, Bron explained how he wanted to get a few jobs while he trained to be a massage therapist, if he could. He wanted to work in a number of different places. He knew they needed volunteers at the clinic where he got physio, so he'd start there. His therapist suggested volunteering at the hospital as well. There was also a senior's home that was always looking for help. He could build a good resume from that, and once he graduated, he'd have something to build from.

Laura listened to him with a big smile on her face. "You make it sound so exciting, yet it's just working!"

"Well, for me, it's more than that. It's taking control of my future for the first time in my life. Bailley told me I was too passive about living day to day. This is my first step to being proactive. Making plans."

The food arrived with surprising quickness, but Laura just smiled and took her time eating. She wasn't about to let them rush her through her evening entertainment.

A young girl in a red party dress approached their table and caught Laura's eye. She gestured for the girl to come up.

"Ruby! Congratulations!" Laura stood and gave the girl a hug. "You look gorgeous! Doesn't she Bron!"

"Yes, you look truly lovely," he responded with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Bron," Ruby said with a smile and a faint voice.

"You can call me Bron."

This brought a shy giggle from the girl.

"I'm sure Bron would love it if you'd reserve a dance for him," Laura said.

Ruby's eyes went wide with surprise, and she looked over at Bron.

"If you're all booked up, I understand, but I do like to dance and plan to dance a lot tonight," Bron said with a slight smile.

"I'd love to dance with you, but my Dad won't like it," Ruby said with a sad frown.

Laura was about to say something, but Bron silenced her with a look. "That's okay. I hope you have a wonderful evening!"

Ruby smiled at Bron and nodded to Laura, then moved back down the steps to walk back to her table.

"Please don't push these young women into rebelling against their parents. If they choose to do so on their own, maybe that's a character-building exercise, but they shouldn't be pressured into it."

Laura looked at Bron, then just nodded.

Once they finished their meal, they left the restaurant and walked down a long corridor lined with trophies and photos of smiling people. Laura explained.

"The club hosts Walla's most prestigious golf and tennis tournaments. This hall celebrates the winners."

They heard the thump of music from around the corner and smiled at each other. But when they turned the corner, their way was blocked by two well-dressed older gentlemen with a younger man. Some distance behind them were two security guards.

"That's far enough!" Feingersh barked.

Laura pulled her cell from her purse, and the three men tensed until they saw it wasn't a weapon. She smirked at them and got three angry glares in return.

"You know you don't have the authority to stop us from entering the dance club. We have permission to be here. My membership is paid in full, and my guest is--"

"An abomination! One which should be terminated as soon as possible!" Feingersh finished for her.

"A citizen of Walla and a hero," Laura corrected him.

"Hero?" choked the white-haired man standing next to Feingersh.

"Would any of you have been brave enough to charge into a building with a bomb in it to save the life of a friend?" she said, pinning them with her eyes. Belligerent and confused eyes looked back at her. "I thought as much. None of you have what it takes to rise above your own petty desires."

"Desires?!? Where does a slut like you get off telling us about controlling our desires! You fucked or sucked every available dick at this club!" Feingersh spat.

"You're not still upset that I rejected you, are you?" Laura said with a grin.

Feingersh flung out his hand in an open-palmed slap, which Laura could easily have avoided, but she didn't. The crack of skin on skin was loud in the hallway, and Laura placed her hand on Bron's chest to stop him as he moved to defend her. This didn't stop him from growling at the smaller man.

Laura blinked a few times and watched the expressions change on the faces of the three men. Judge Lewis, the man with the shock of white hair, was stepping back, away from his violent friend. Toady Councillor Pattersen was looking mildly ill and seemed to be looking for a quick escape route. Only Feingersh looked happy.

"That's strike three, Mr. Feingersh. I believe I'll see you in court." She turned to address the two security officers, who looked distinctly uncomfortable. "Gentlemen, please escort this man from the grounds."

"WHAT?!?" Feingersh's face went deep red with rage.

"You made a death threat to a member's guest. You defamed the character of that member, then you physically attacked said member. You should be more familiar with the rules of conduct for this club and with Walla's judicial system, for that matter. You've invalidated your membership at this club until your case is reviewed, and you will face criminal charges for your actions as well. Please be aware, I've recorded the encounter, and all security personnel wear recorders as well." She showed them the phone in her hand and faces paled.

The guards moved up beside the blustering man and gestured for him to leave.

Then he did something truly stupid. He pushed them away sharply.

A moment later, he was pressed against the wall with his hands up behind his back. One guard spoke quietly into his microphone, and the police were on their way to collect him. Laura quickly tapped out a message and sent it. Her frenemies in the press would love her for this.

Without so much as a glance at the others, she looked to Bron. "Shall we dance?"

Bron grinned and nodded.

They entered the club and immediately felt the beat deep in their bones. Bron pushed the unpleasantness from the incident out of his mind and allowed himself to smile as the music brought his spirits up. They moved onto the dance floor and let the music take them.

Laura was an excellent dancer, and Bron couldn't take his eyes from her sensual movements. Her smile told him she appreciated his attention.

They took a break and found a private, circular booth to relax in.

A waitress arrived and took their orders, water for Bron and scotch for Laura.

"You are an excellent dancer," he said with a rumbling voice when they were alone.

Laura's eyes lit up with satisfaction. "Thank you. You move really well yourself." She let her eyes travel over his broad chest, recalling the power of his muscles and how good it felt to be in his arms.

Bron caught some motion at the corner of his eye and saw it was Alex approaching timidly. He looked at Laura. "It's time to keep Mallory away until the dance concludes," he said.

She smiled. "No problem." She sent a quick text to the mother to draw her over.

He left the booth and met Alex at the edge of the dance floor. "Hi, may I have this dance?"

The girl nodded and smiled up at him. They moved out onto the floor and found a little space amongst the other dancers. The beat wasn't too fast, so they eased themselves into the motions, and soon they were both grinning at each other with the sheer joy of letting loose. Alex swung her arms a lot and sometimes bumped into the others, but Bron's size made people give them a little more space, so that worked out. Alex's smile was broad, and she was really looking relaxed with him. He hoped Laura could follow through with her promise to keep Alex's mother occupied.

-=-

The woman in question arrived at Laura's table with her phone in her hand. "Did you mean what your text said?"

"Yes, have a seat." Laura grinned at the woman as she slid into the booth.

"You had sex with the Genie?" Mallory whispered.

"With Bron. Yes, and it was incredible!" Laura sighed.

"Details!" the mother gasped.

Laura grinned. She knew this gossip loved a good dirty story. Her body was tingling, and goosebumps rose on her arms from just the memory of that evening with Bron.

Mallory could see her friend's reaction, and her curiosity was killing her.

Laura leaned forward and slowly began to dish. The older woman listened, spellbound, eyes widening as the details unrolled.

-=-

Bron and Alex managed to get through two dances before Ruby appeared at Bron's elbow between songs. Alex quickly pulled Bron's face down to kiss his cheek and rushed off to join her envious-looking friends. Ruby took her place, and Bron smiled at the timid young woman.

"I thought you said your father would disapprove," Bron said gently.

"My father snuck away. He's probably meeting his lover. Mom's upset, so she's drinking too much at the bar," the young girl said sadly.

"I'm sorry," Bron said, and saw Ruby just shrug.

He danced with her, and soon both were smiling and just enjoying themselves. Bron did some silly moves and got Ruby to giggle, which made him grin. They finished the song, and she gave him a hug and headed back to her friends.

Bron headed towards the booth but was intercepted by Mallory, who looked a little flushed. The woman stepped in front of him with a trembling grin and gently pushed him back amongst the other dancers.

She looked over at the DJ, caught his eye, and the song changed to something slow with a deep primal beat.

Suddenly Bron was squeezed against some amazingly soft but firm, large breasts as the woman wrapped her arms around him and swayed. He put his arm around her and rested his hands on her back. He felt a tremble run through her and looked at her in surprise.

Green eyes looked up at him, and he could see the lust in them. He wondered what Laura had done to distract the woman from interrupting her daughter's dance.

His body reacted to the feel of her tits against him, her heat, and the sensual look of her mouth, which was parted ever so slightly. She saw him watching and ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, which caused him to moan gently and throb with desire.

He blinked as he tried to clear his thoughts. She was grinding herself against his bulge now, and all pretenses of dancing were gone. He didn't want this! Well, to be truthful, his body did, but he was uncomfortable with doing this with a stranger! His physical reaction seemed to be stronger than he was used to. That worried him.

"Mallory!" he said urgently, and this seemed to break through her daze. He pulled back and led her back to the booth by the hand.

The woman couldn't stop herself from focusing on how he was pulling her along so forcefully. A deep tremble went through her. Her husband was such a failure in bed, and the lovers she'd taken had all wanted something from her after they tried to please her. Most had failed. This... man could take what he wanted, and she'd felt his need pressed hotly against her, larger than life. God, she wanted him so badly, but he was right. The open dance floor would have been a terrible spot.

Laura was at the table, grinning at them as they approached. Then she caught Bron's troubled scowl. He pushed Mallory into the booth, sliding in next to her, and she moaned slightly at his rough handling.

Bron glanced at Mallory, still confused by how he was reacting to the woman. Sure, he was really horny, but he wasn't the type to have sex with strangers. Especially married strangers. Trying to get his brain back in control, he looked at Laura. "What did you do?"

She blinked at the roughness in his voice. "I-I just told her about our time before the club explosion."

Hidden under the table, Mallory's hand landed on top of his bulge and squeezed. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Laura in surprise.

Bron sucked in a quick breath as the delicious sensations shot through his body from her grip on him.

"I-I'm n-not..." he stuttered as pleasure flooded his mind.

"A player," Laura finished for him, recalling her first meeting with him. She'd screwed up. This wasn't what Bron wanted, and now it was going to get really awkward.

"Geezus! You had this inside you!" Mallory gasped as she stroked her hand across Bron's tight pants. He finally got his own hand under the table and grabbed her wrist to stop her. She continued to squeeze and pant.

Suddenly another woman was standing at the edge of their booth. The smell of booze on her breath was very strong, so Bron assumed this might be Ruby's mother.

"Ashley! What's wrong?" Laura gasped, distracted from how Mallory was pawing her date.

1...2324252627...29