Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shed my life jacket and watched my daughter pull her bikini on again as I wrapped my towel around my waist.

"Okay. The girls are looking for a quiet place to swim for a while," Melissa said.

"Sure. Let me get the tube hauled in and secured." Letting the air out of the tube was a pain in the butt, and more easily done on shore. To that end I kept a strap in the boat so I could pull the tube up and tuck it over the back rail, between the rail and the outboard, and strap it in place. I'd tried pulling it with no one on it, which turned into a disaster. I stood outside the rail, one foot on the deck and the other on the center pontoon, ratcheting the strap down. "There. Good to go!" I said, as much to myself as anyone else.

Suddenly the boat dropped into gear and took off. Momentum being what momentum is, the boat took off out from under me, leaving me tumbling backwards into the water. I landed with a loud splash and dunked completely under water before coming up, sputtering and angry. I saw the boat run for almost a hundred yards before it slowed and turned around, finally realizing that they'd left me behind. I treaded water while they circled back and slowly approached me. Melissa was behind the wheel, and she shut down the engine, just like I had always done when changing riders on the tube, just to be safe. I swam the few dozen feet to the boarding ladder and pulled it down. I climbed up the ladder and stood on the stern, my hands on my hips, looking angrily at Melissa.

"What the fuck?" I snapped.

"Abby said you were ready!" she protested.

"Ready, and ready to take off, are two different things!" I said loudly. I heard a whistle and looked to my left, a runabout that I had seen a few times already with about three couples in it, was motoring by, one of the women standing up in the back and waving before pulling her bikini top up to flash me her tits. "What the hell?" I asked quietly.

"Dad!" my daughter said. "Look down."

"OH SHIT!" I said, realizing I was standing completely naked, my towel having apparently disappeared during the fall into the lake. I quickly stepped into the main passenger area, found a spot on one of the bench seats and sat down, the best I could do to cover myself at the moment, though not before getting another whistle from the woman in the other boat. "Jesus that's embarrassing," I muttered. "Anyone got another towel or anything?"

My daughter handed me one of the life jackets to lay on my lap, but otherwise all that there was were a couple small hand sized towels. All the rest of the larger towels were apparently at camp. "We'll just have to go back to camp and get one," I said.

"Why?" Lizzy asked. "We're going swimming. Who's going to see?"

"What, you want me to just go swimming naked?"

"Might as well. I think all of us are planning on skinny dipping."

"Oh Lord I groaned.

"Come on Dad. It's not like we all haven't seen each other naked, right? What can it hurt?"

"You're serious, aren't you? All of you are planning on going skinny dipping. In broad daylight?"

"You mean it's more fun after dark?" Shania asked with a grin. "I'd have thought you wanted to be able to see all our sexy bodies."

"It wasn't me seeing you all I was worried about," I said quietly.

"Awwwww. Mister C. That's so cute, worried about someone seeing us naked," Carrie said with a grin. "But once we're in the water, who'd notice?"

I opened my mouth to answer and closed it, not sure how to argue that one. "Alright...fine," I said as I stood up. I stepped to the drivers' seat and let Melissa get out before sitting down, still using the life jacket to cover myself. I started the engine, and a lot more gently than Melissa had, started us off. The girls all found seats, except for Carrie, who stepped to my drivers' seat. She held onto the console for balance and then pulled the life jacket from my lap, handing it to one of the other girls. Then she sat down on my lap, settling herself so my hard-on poked up between her legs, her back pressed to my chest. I used one hand to steer the boat while she pulled the other around her and pressed it to her bikini clad chest. Apparently unsatisfied for me to just hold her breast in the top, she pulled the triangle up over her breast and pressed my hand to her bare breast. I could feel her nipple harden against my palm as we drove up the lake. She took my other hand from the wheel, taking over steering from me with her free hand, and pulled my hand to her other breast, so I was holding both of them.

Once I had my hands holding her breasts, she used the hand that had just been moving mine, to reach down between her legs. I couldn't see, but I could sure as hell feel her pull the crotch of the bikini aside and press my hard-on to her bare pussy lips. She fiddled with the crotch of the panty, and I soon had my dick pressed and held to her pussy by the material of her bikini bottom. While the boat didn't bounce at all like a runabout over the wakes, there was some motion and each time we surged over a wake I could feel my cock slide up and down a little against her wet lips, the suit material also stroking the underside of my head as it held me in place.

I let go of one breast and helped pull the wheel around to aim her across the lake towards a bay on the far side, and then pulled the throttle back to about half throttle before letting my hand reach for her breast again. I felt her let go of the wheel with one hand, now that we were going slower, and felt her fingers press against my cock. She looked around the boat to see who was looking at us, but only Lizzy was watching us. I felt her press my dick a little harder and lift herself slightly off my lap.

"Oh shit," I whispered to myself as I felt her hot wet lips engulf my head. I felt the pressure of her vaginal opening press against my hard mushroom head and then, as she settled back down on my lap, my dick slowly slid into her wet depths. I presumed the move was to get me into her without anyone else noticing, and I wasn't about to let on what was happening. I lowered my right hand from her breast and slipped it to the crotch of her suit, and then under the material I stroked the tip of my finger up and down along her wet slit from where I was penetrating deep in her to her excited clit.

I felt her suck in her breath the first time I stroked across it, and then grow quiet again, clearly trying to hide what she was doing. We motored down the length of the long bay and I had to pull my finger from her to pull the throttle back to idle and help aim her around the small rocky point, giving it a wide berth, knowing how far it jutted out into the bay. I pulled the throttle back and turned off the key, letting us drift the last thirty or so yards. I slipped my finger back between her lips and stroked her gently. "Jenny, you wanna drop the front anchor?"

"Sure Dad!" she said, getting up from where she sat and walking to the bow. She pulled the anchor from the storage compartment, a surprising number of drink bottles and beer cans falling out to the deck as she pulled the anchor out, the girls apparently using it as trash can for their empties. She leaned over the side and dropped the anchor, letting the line pay out from the compartment, a few more cans making their way out at the same time. It only went down about ten feet or so before hitting the rocky bottom. She tied it off and then began tossing the cans and bottles back into the compartment. I was surprised at how much alcohol the girls had already consumed, and there was still a lot of day to go. "Okay girls! This is what you wanted! A nice out of the way place to skinny dip!" my daughter said with a grin as she started to untie the suit top. I sat with Carrie on my lap, my dick still tucked inside her, hopefully unnoticed. As my daughter took off her bikini bottom as well, I couldn't help feeling my cock twitch a few times, looking at her sexy pussy and tits before the rest of the girls started doing the same thing.

The wind slowly blew us around the anchor line until the stern pointed towards shore, which was still about twenty yards or so away, by the time all the girls were naked with the exception of Melissa and her daughter, still sitting on my lap.

"You coming Carrie?" Tabitha asked as she walked to the stern.

"In a minute," Carrie answered breathlessly while I continued to play with her clit.

Tabitha stopped and looked down at her lap and then grinned. "You can come as soon as you come," she said with a giggle before looking at me. "Make it a nice one Mister C."

"I'll do my best," I answered quietly, realizing that now EVERYONE in the boat knew exactly what my hand was doing and if they didn't know, they probably assumed where my dick was. To my surprise, no one made another comment and all of them headed to the stern and down into the water, except for Melissa, who sat watching us.

My daughter was the last to walk by, stopping to lift the bench seat in front of the drivers' station to pull out the variety of floats and noodles we kept under it. She tossed most of them over the side to the other girls and then walked by, looking down at my lap and grinning.

I wasn't sure Melissa realized yet where her daughter had gotten my hard-on. I suspected she was worried about what I might do to her daughter, but it wasn't what I would do, it was what her daughter had already done. I reached with my free hand to untie her top and pull it the rest of the way off, and then untied the bottom, letting it hang down between our legs, giving my finger free reign with her clit, and at the same time, exposing to her mom exactly where my dick was.

I stroked her pussy softly, moving my other hand back to her breast, no longer worried about anyone seeing me play with her nipple. Melissa sitting on the bench across from us, stared angrily at her daughter before leaning towards us and turning my swivel chair to face the aisle, and her, her daughter spreading her legs apart to give my fingers more access to her clit. If there was any doubt where my cock was, it was dispelled now. Her angry glare moved from her daughter to me.

I shook my head and preemptively said, "Wasn't me. She made that choice."

"Carrie? You did?" her mom asked with a scowl.

"Uh huh," she answered in a moan. "God. Gonna come. I need to come soooo fucking bad." I continued to stroke her clit, feeling her pussy start to contract around me, squeezing my dick as her climax started to wash over her. "OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK!" she gasped as I squeezed her nipple and stroked my finger quickly back and forth across her now excited clit. I felt her body stiffen and her stomach clench as her climax raced through her body, gasping for air as it constricted her body. She slowly started to relax, and then lifted herself off my lap, pulling the bikini bottom from between us, but not lifting herself up far enough to pull off my long fat shaft. She sat back down and leaned against me again, pulling both hands to her breasts and pressing them to her soft mounds. She twisted herself around on me far enough to rest her head back on my shoulder, turning her head so that her lips brushed my cheek. "Mmmmmm. That felt good. Somehow, it's not fair that I should get to come, and you don't."

"It's alright," I answered back.

"I'd solve it, but I think if I didn't leave you with a hard-on, a few of the girls would be rather upset. You see, while you were on the tube a few of the girls decided that they wanted to feel what Tabitha was getting. So we all decided that while we were swimming, you got to stick whoever, whenever."

"I see. And I was supposed to know this how?"

"Because I was supposed to tell you after we got here. You can, whoever you want. The only restriction is you can't come in me, and you can't come in Hanna. I don't think she's on birth control."

"That would have been nice to know before I came in her!" I said quickly.

"Oh well. Anyway, you can fuck anyone you want," she answered quietly, reaching up behind her to stroke my hair with her right hand. "God, I wanna feel you fucking me though."

"As long as I don't come, right?"

"That was the rule," she whispered.

"Get up," I said quietly.

She pushed up off me and stood up. I stepped to the backrest of one of the padded bench seats that curved around from the side of the boat to stick out into the aisle way. I lifted her naked bottom onto the padded back and then stepped between her legs. "How long have I known you?" I asked quietly.

"I dunno. A few years."

"And how long have you thought about this?" I asked as I aimed my dick at her and pushed into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," she groaned. "Since the first day, when I came over to pick up Jenny and you were out working in just a pair of shorts. You got soooo hard looking at me in that little halter top. Part of me wanted to just flash you my boobs right there. I almost did, you know. If Jenny hadn't gotten done in the house so fast, I might have."

"I wondered. Jenny told me that you had a crush on me after that first day."

"I did," she whispered as I started stroking in and out of her. I pushed my dick in and out fully, driving myself all the way as far as I could go, lifting her legs and spreading them to make sure I got as deep as I could.

I looked at Melissa and grinned. "Take it off."

"What?"

"Your suit. Let me watch you strip."

"Naked?"

"Not like you haven't done it already for me. I'm going to give your daughter the best climax I can, as her wedding present from me, and then I'm going to put your butt right here and I'm going to do the same thing to you."

She blushed and looked at the deck. "Okay," she said meekly.

I watched her slowly, teasingly pull her bikini off, first exposing her big soft tits and then her sexy pussy. She really did look so much like her daughter. Watching her undress made my cock swell inside her daughter, making her moan loudly as I pumped my hips, driving me deep into her. In and out I stroked, her recent climax easily pushing back up again. I let go of one of her legs and moved my thumb to her clit and pressed against it. I started working it in small circles as I continued to pump my cock into her, part of the time watching her tits bounce in time with my strokes and part of the time watching her mother, sitting with her legs now spread, teasing her pussy with one finger while she watched me fuck her daughter.

I wasn't sure what had changed since earlier, when she was adamant that I wasn't going to fuck her daughter, except maybe a few adult beverages. And I really didn't care all that much. I'd come already several times and even though I knew I felt like I would come any second, I suspected that my body wouldn't quite get there.

"Oh God. Ohhhhhh God!" Carrie gasped, taking a deep breath. "OH SHIT, SHIT!" she cried loudly, her whole body seeming to suddenly spasm, her pussy clenching around me and a surprising gush of wetness flowing from her pussy onto me. I continued to pump in and out of her, her juices leaking around my cock to the point they were dribbling onto the deck like a leaky faucet. I felt her vagina release and squeeze me again, her whole body spasming again as well. Four times she squeezed me tightly that way, each time a copious amount of her wetness pushing out of her pussy. After the fourth time, she reached for my stomach with one hand and pressed on me, silently asking me to stop pumping into her.

She gently pushed me away from her, my hard cock sliding from her pussy. She pushed me back until she could stand between me and the padded seat back. She leaned over for her mother's hand and pulled on it until Melissa stood up and let her pull her to where she was standing. She stepped away and pulled her mother to where she had been standing. She looked at me and breathlessly whispered, "Do that to her. Make her come like that."

Then shakily she walked to the stern and climbed down into the water, one of the girls pushing a pool noodle toward her.

I looked back at Melissa and pushed her back. She wiggled herself onto the padded seat back and I lifted her legs, laying her back until she was flat. She watched my face as I aimed my slick cock at her pussy and then pushed it slowly into her, feeling her body stretch to accept the fat intruder into her vagina. I pushed into her until I had to lift her legs higher, lifting them up and resting them on my shoulders, letting me push into her until my balls pressed to her ass and I could feel my fat head pressing on her cervix. I wrapped both arms around her thighs, my right fingers spreading her pussy lips, and my left gently stroking her now exposed clit.

"Ohhhhh damn," she moaned as I squeezed her pussy lips slightly to make her clit protrude, my left index finger ever so gently stroking across the hard little nub. I started to stroke in and out of her, slowly at first, making my strokes in time with the strokes of my finger on her clit. In no time at all, she was moaning loudly and could barely keep from trying to lift her hips. She pressed her legs down to my shoulders to lift her ass off the padding with every stroke I made with my finger, drawing some of her juices up from her slit to her clit. "Oh my God. I'm going to come," she moaned loudly, getting a response from several girls, some calling for me to 'give it to her' and others to her. The closer she came to climax, the closer she seemed to pull me. Her pussy squeezed and almost vibrated around my fat shaft as I pumped in and out of her, my strokes growing faster as she moaned again that she was going to come.

I felt the familiar urgency to thrust into her, a sure sign that I too was about to come. To be honest, I was a little surprised. After the number of times I'd already come, I doubted there was anything left in the tank, but that didn't seem to be stopping my body from feeling the need to release into her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body stiffened and trembled. I could feel her pussy contract hard around my shaft, encouraging me to thrust even harder. I watched her tits rolling wildly on her chest as I pounded into her, slamming my thighs against her bare ass with a wet slap ending each stroke. "UH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she grunted with each stroke as her body trembled and shuddered. I could feel her juices pushing out around me with each stroke, almost like a piston pumping water. Her juices ran down my balls and dripped to the deck as I jammed myself into her again and again.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed hard, ramming my cock deep into her. Surprisingly, I could feel my head surge a gush of cum into her, not once, but three times as I stood there, spasming and panting while her pussy clenched and released around me, almost trying to draw me into her.

Her body finally stopped trembling, and she lay panting while I stood between her legs, my dick still surprisingly hard inside her. By now my dick was typically softening and completely useless, yet even now, I could feel it still firm inside her as I moved my hands up from her pussy to her big tits to gently stroke and play with them.

While this was a quiet bay, rarely getting much traffic, except of course from fishermen, I'd been completely oblivious to the fact that a bass boat had indeed come around the point. They seemed to be trying to give us a wide berth, or at least the guy in the front seemed to be interested in doing that, while the woman, sitting in the pedestal seat in the back of the boat seemed more interested in watching us than fishing.

I pulled from Melissa, and helped her up from the padded seat, the guy in front now taking a much more interested look. "You might want to cover up for a minute," I whispered. "We have company."

She looked around, covering her breasts for a moment, until she saw them. To my surprise, she answered, "Let him look." And she walked to the stern and stood there, letting the guy look at her naked body for long seconds before she climbed down the ladder, leaving only me standing naked. The bass boat grew closer, the guy now realizing that if one woman in the water was naked, maybe more were. I wasn't sure the girls wanted that kind of attention, but there was little I could do about it. I walked to the stern and stood there, my hard-on still poking out in full view of the woman, who was wearing a pair of shorts and a string bikini top.

1...34567...14