Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat eased slowly closer to us, now only ten or twenty feet away, the woman clearly staring at my cock, one hand rubbing her own crotch almost absentmindedly, while what I guessed was her husband, stared at the girls in the water, a few of them, like Lizzy and Tabitha, intentionally standing up in the water enough for them to flash their boobs at him.

"Hell of a cock," the woman finally said across the narrow strip of water between our boats.

"AMANDA!" the man snapped, suddenly drawn from the sight of the girls tits back to his own wife.

"What?"

"Really? Hell of a cock?"

"What? Can't a girl enjoy the look? It's not like you aren't trying to see their tits."

"Yeah but..."

"No buts, unless you plan on us dropping our shorts and letting them look. You can just let them swim and have their fun," his wife said.

"Yeah, like you'd do something like that?" her husband asked.

"Maybe," she answered.

"I'm sure," the husband said with a frown.

"What? You think I'm not capable?"

"Capable maybe, but not daring enough. Not in a hundred years," he answered.

"Well, at least I have something for him to see. You'd be so nervous I bet you couldn't even get it up if one of them wanted to see it."

The comment seemed to almost piss the guy off, but then maybe that was exactly what she intended. He dropped his rod to the deck and turned to face her. "Fine. Go ahead, I dare you. Prove to me you aren't too scared to show him your pussy."

She stood up and set her rod down gently in the boat. "You sure you wanna that?"

"Why? Afraid you can't follow through?"

"Oh, I can. The question is, can you?"

"I can not only show them my cock, but I'll give them something to really look at."

"Oh? You gonna stand there and jack off for them?"

He looked stunned for a half a moment before he said, "I will. I dare you to strip and suck his cock."

"Well, you might want to move the boat over there then, unless you want me to swim."

"HA! No way you'd do that!"

"If I do, I'm gonna do more than suck his dick."

"Okay smart ass. Go head, swim over there and suck his dick. I dare you to let him make you come."

She bent over and started pulling her shoes off, dropping them on the deck and then pulling her socks off. She undid her top and dropped it onto the deck, revealing a nice perky pair of maybe C cup tits with small round pink areola and small erect nipples. "You really gonna do it?" the guy asked, apparently surprised that she was actually going to do it.

"Of course," she answered as she pushed her shorts down and then bent a second time, pushing her panties down. She stepped out of the shorts and panties, leaving her completely naked. She stepped to the stern of the boat and pulled the little boarding ladder from its stowed position and then gingerly climbed down it, lowering herself into the water. Her husband just stood there, stunned, as she swam the couple dozen feet to the stern of my boat. She climbed the ladder part way and then held a hand up for me to help her up. "Hi! I'm Amanda," she said as she stepped on the deck from the ladder. Much more quietly she whispered, "I don't know if you really want your dick sucked, but if I don't my husband will never let me live it down."

"I guess I don't mind if you don't," I answered back quietly.

She grinned at me and reached for my dick wrapping one hand around it and stroking it. "I've never done anything like this, done something with a strange man. I'm not sure how to even start."

"We could start with a kiss I suppose unless you want me to just toss you onto a bench and fuck you," I said with a soft chuckle.

"No. I don't think I'd like you to do that. Actually, I'm a little surprised I let him goad me into this."

"Well, I'll make it worth your while. Why don't you suck on me for a couple minutes and then I'll return the favor?"

"Lick me? Down there? You'd do that?"

"Sure. Why not?"

She grinned at me and then turned her head to her husband. "You naked for those girls yet? Cuz I'm about to suck a cock!"

"I'll get naked when I see it going into your mouth!"

"Then you better start undressing!" she called as she lowered herself to her knees. She knelt in front of me, her hand around my shaft, aiming it at her face. I suddenly realized that this was something she really had never done, sucking a strange man's dick. With a look of resolve coming to her face, she opened her mouth and closed her lips around my fat head. She started slowly, licking and sliding her tongue around my head, pulling it out of her mouth to lick it like an ice cream cone, her licks sometimes going all the way from the base of my dick up my shaft to my head, where she licked around it and then slipped it into her mouth again. The longer she licked the more earnestly she seemed to do it, sucking and driving her face down as far as she could. On and off her mouth slid, slurping loudly as she seemed to get more and more excited. I looked down past her and realized she had her free hand between her legs, teasing her pussy as she licked and sucked my dick.

I reached down and coaxed her to stand up, drawing her to the back of the bench I'd just fucked Melissa on. She looked a little worried as I pushed her back against it, making her lift her butt to sit on the edge and then lean back until she was laying with me standing between her legs, my hard cock resting against her pussy. She raised her eyebrows almost as if asking if I was really going to do what she was thinking.

I squatted down and leaned my face to her pussy, her full round lips framing a significant amount of delicate inner labia. I brushed the dishwater and slightly graying curls away from her with my fingers and then licked my tongue up her very wet lips. "Oh damn," she groaned. "You better be standing there jacking off for those girls," she called to her husband.

"He is!" I heard Tabitha call back.

I didn't bother to pull my face from her pussy, but started to lick her in earnest, pushing my tongue between her lips and slipping one finger into her tight depths. In and out I pushed my finger while teasing her slit and clit with my tongue. It didn't take long before she was trying to use her heels on my back to pull herself towards my face and lift her butt off the cushioned back, moaning loudly with her growing orgasm. I felt the first tremors of her pussy around my finger as her legs started to tremble slightly. A few licks and teases later she stiffened, letting out a long, slow groan of release as her orgasm made her legs shudder harder and her pussy clench tightly around my finger. I pulled my face from her pussy and stood up again, my head brushing up against her wet lips. I looked over to where her husband was standing in the bow of his boat, floating only a couple dozen feet from the front of my boat. Tabitha was laying on two noodles, horizontal in the clear water so that her entire body was exposed, while the woman's husband stood, his pants around his ankles, stroking his cock.

I gently slid my dick along her slit, her fingers finding my shaft and pressing me against her wet lips, while the two of us watched her husband jacking off while looking down at Tabitha. He suddenly groaned and we watched his cock spurt several times, shooting his cum out over the side of the boat to land in the water where Tabitha lay, the water keeping the cum from actually hitting anything of her body besides her two big tits that floated up out of the water like a couple islands.

He stood there panting, holding his now softening dick, looking down at Tabitha playing with her pussy under the water.

"You done over there yet?" her husband called as he started to pull his pants up.

"Oh, I'm almost done," she called back. "He gave me a very nice climax. I'm just thinking about if I should let him fuck me in exchange."

"You do and you can swim all the way home."

"Somehow that was about what I expected," she said to me, clearly loud enough for him to hear her. "Then you better get your ass over here. If I have to swim, I'm going to let him stick it in me first."

It didn't take long for him to spin the boat around with the electric bow motor nosing it to the bow of my boat. "Looks like your ride is here," I said quietly.

She reached down between her legs and pushed my head down between her lips. "Help me down?" she asked sweetly, clearly for his benefit. I wasn't sure he was able to see where she had placed my head, or where it went as she sat up and slid off the pad. She wrapped her arms around me, my cock buried in her pussy as she stood in front of me. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, slow wet kiss. "I'd let you finish what I started if I thought I could," she whispered. "Guess this kiss will have to do."

She broke the embrace, pulled off my dick by just stepping back, blocking the view of her husband with the angle of her body. "Maybe one of those young ladies will take care of it for me?" she asked softly before turning and walking to the bow to step onto her husband's boat.

"Took you long enough," he grunted as she stepped to the rear of the boat and started to dress again. She blew me a kiss as he started motoring them away from us, probably trying to get out of range before his wife changed her mind.

I walked to the ladder and slipped down it into the water, doing a little breaststroke to where the water was shallow enough to stand.

Lizzy paddled over on the little float pad she was resting her chest on to keep her up. I could see her bare butt sticking above the water as she got closer. "I've never been fucked in a lake before," she said. "And right now, I REALLY need to be fucked."

"I don't think I'd object right this second," I agreed, reaching out to pull her towards me. She rolled herself off the float to stand in the water in front of me, reaching around my neck with her arms. She pressed her lips to mine in a hot wet kiss. Each of us used one hand to hold the other to us and used our free hand to tease and stroke all over each other's bodies. If you could consider any kiss as sexual, I'd have to say that I'd just received a class A1 fucking. When she broke the kiss, we were both out of breath and my dick was once again as hard as an iron bar and stuffed inside her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. DAMN that girl could kiss!

She leaned back a little giving me room to see her sexy tits, and we started to slide her on my cock, partly using her legs around my waist and partly from my hands under her firm ass. Up and down she moved, sliding her hot, wet pussy on my shaft, her tits slapping the water with each stroke down my shaft. She groaned softly as we stood in the water, bouncing her on my cock, her orgasm building quickly. "You looked like you wanted to fuck that woman," she whispered.

"I did," I answered a little breathlessly.

"If I got my mom to wear something sexy to the wedding, would you try to fuck her?" she asked as she continued to bounce on me. "Find a nice quiet place and pull up her dress and let her feel your fat cock sliding in and out of her?"

I looked past Lizzy towards movement on the shoreline. Hanna and Shania were both standing with their tits above the water and my daughter was wading towards the shallows, only knee deep in the water. She bent over to catch her balance, her pussy pushing out at me from between her slightly spread thighs. "Ohhhhh damn," I groaned.

"You like that idea? Being naughty at the wedding?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but I have to admit..." I stammered a little, trying to get my brain away from the sight in front of me.

"I'll have her wear a sexy slinky dress and no underwear. Maybe you can just pull up her skirt on the dance floor and feel her bare ass and maybe play with her pussy?"

"You really want me to do that? What about her husband?"

"She's not married any more," Lizzy panted. "But she's really good looking. She just needs to feel a real man between her legs again," she said just before she gasped and started to shudder. "Oh yes. Make her do this. Make her come like this for me and you can fuck me any time you want," she panted as she clamped her legs tightly around me, holding me deep inside her spasming and trembling pussy. She pulled herself to me, pressing her tits to my chest and her lips to mine again. I held her butt as she kissed me, her breathing ragged and making her break the kiss frequently before I felt her vaginal tunnel slowly release me, the tight clench becoming small, short squeezes. "Oh God did you make me come hard."

"So what did you mean feel a real man between her legs again?" I asked as I held her, glad that the water helped float her a little bit.

"She swore off men after dad left. Now the only dick she gets is the kinds that straps onto her friend Julie. But I know it doesn't satisfy her. She's always frustrated and bitchy after Julie spends the afternoon or overnight."

"Well, you get her to ask me to dance, and I'll take that as an indication that you got her to want sex. I won't push it on anyone that doesn't want it. Understand?"

"I do," she said, releasing her legs. "God, you are still so fucking hard," she said with a grin as I lifted her off my dick. "I can't believe you didn't come when I did. I wish she was here right now. You could fuck her all day with a hard-on like that."

"Yeah, well, I almost did."

"Thinking about taking her off and fucking her at the wedding?" she asked with a grin, still standing against me. "Or thinking of her in a slinky dress with no underwear or any kind on, just the dress?"

"Maybe a little of both."

"I'd wear a slinky dress without underwear if I could. Then you could sneak me off somewhere and fuck me at the wedding."

"Aren't you one of the bridesmaids?"

"Yeah. That means I have to wear that stupid dress," she said with a frown. "Hey! What if I talk the girls into not wearing underwear? I mean then you could fuck any one of us."

"Um. Aren't some of you married?"

"Well, yeah. But that doesn't mean they still don't want to be fucked."

"I don't make it a habit of fucking married women."

"You've been fucking Tabitha. She's VERY married!"

"What is VERY married? I mean you're married or you're not, right?"

"Tabitha has only been married, what, six months? I was kind of surprised she went after you on the tube like that. She's been saying how big you are compared to her husband, so maybe she wanted to taste a bigger cock."

"Oh shit. Seriously? Only six months?"

"Uh huh. But don't let her know I told you. She wants you to think she's still single so you'll fuck her again."

"I'll try."

"Better yet. Why don't you swim over to her and use this? I know you want to come, and I know damn well she wants it. Why not pump her?"

"I don't know that that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"She's married! I'd been pretty pissed if I found out my wife was getting it from someone else," I said quietly, feeling more than a little guilty all of a sudden.

"It's her choice who she puts between her legs, right?"

"Once you're married, I don't think it works that way," I answered.

"Didn't your wife ever have sex with anyone other than you?" she asked curiously.

"Not that I know of."

"And you didn't either? I mean you never had anyone but your wife?"

"Not once we were married. Before that I did, but not after. It wouldn't be right. Hell," I said looking around at the girls, some of them floating so their bodies showed and others standing so that the water was only waist high. I looked towards the shore and saw my daughter squatting in the shallows, taking a leak. "My wife has to be turning over in her grave right now," I said as I gently pulled Lizzy off my dick. I pushed away, leaving her with a confused look on her face, turned and swam back to the boat. I climbed the ladder and walked to the coolers. I dug through looking for something significantly harder than beer, but that looked like the strongest thing in there. I twisted the top off and downed three quarters of it in one long swig, partly because I was thirsty as hell and partly to dull the sudden feelings that were overtaking me.

I plopped down on the bench seat under the shade of the canopy and sat, staring at the bottle for a couple minutes before I downed the rest of it and went back for a second. I was sitting on the bench looking at my second half empty bottle when Melissa sat down next to me. "You alright?" she asked softly.

"I dunno," I answered.

"Wanna talk about it?"

I looked at her for a few seconds and then back down to my beer. "I dunno," I answered. The two of us sat quietly for a long time. She seemed to be just waiting for me to talk. She went and got a wine cooler and sat down again, still silent. We sat, letting the wind play across our completely naked bodies for long minutes. "I guess I'm feeling kind of guilty," I said quietly.

"About what? The girls?"

"Partly."

"What's the other part then?"

"That woman on the bass boat."

"I didn't see a lot to feel guilty about. You just did what she wanted."

"Yeah, see, that's the problem. I did what she wanted, I did what Tabitha wanted, I did what your daughter wanted...Hell, I spent all day doing what everyone wants me to do. Don't get me wrong. Like any guy I have fantasies...but this...this is way beyond anything I'd ever fantasized about, and I've let it carry me away. Having sex with you. I mean you're not married any more. But Tabitha. She is. That woman was."

"I didn't know Tabitha was married. And...well...my daughter... she isn't yet, but it was her choice... but what did you do to that woman? I didn't see anything."

"When she slipped down off the seat, she slid right onto my dick. And I let her, knowing her husband was right there."

"Yes, her husband was right there. Jacking off to the sight of another naked woman that wasn't his wife. Those two have issues they need to resolve. I don't think you're feeling guilty for letting her have what she clearly wanted will fix anything, or even make anything worse."

"Maybe not," I agreed before falling quiet again.

"What's really wrong?" she asked after a minute or so.

"Isn't that enough?"

"No. I don't think so. I think that's what you're saying is wrong, but there's something else. What is it?" she asked, twisting to face me more. She reached her hand for my shoulder and gently stroked my skin with her fingers while she lay her palm on my shoulder.

"You know. Until this trip I could count on one hand the number of women that I'd been naked in front of... and had been naked in front of me."

"Well, they do seem to have embraced that today. Mostly to tease you, actually."

"I was getting that idea."

"So who in specific is it bothering you being naked in front of? I know it's not me, or we wouldn't have had sex earlier. Who's the problem?"

"I didn't say there was a problem."

"You didn't need to. I've seen that look on men's faces before."

"You have?"

"Sure. Usually when they're trying to explain to me why they haven't called me back after a one night stand."

"Wait. I thought you weren't dating?"

"My daughter thinks I'm not. And right now, I'm not. But she isn't privy to all of my life choices. After...well...I dated some right after. But it didn't work out well with any of them."

"Oh."

"Does that change your opinion about me?"

"I don't think so," I said with a shrug.

"Good. I have no illusions that you and I are going to become romantically involved. I'm not looking for that. My daughter arranged this so I would have some fun and sex. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to enjoy every bit of you that you offer me. The question is... what's bothering you so much that you'll sit there and ignore a completely naked woman trying to throw herself at you?"

I looked around to see who was close in the water and then turned to look at her again. "Did you see what happened on the tube?"

1...45678...14